Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

New beta build for preliminary testing. Expect bugs, any reports are welcome.

Changelog:

-Added: New punishment system incorporating external mods. For now Cursed Loot and Unforgiving Devices

-Added: Config file for mod config, located in SKSE folder in the mod directory. Change 0 to 1 and vice-versa with Notepad++ or something. 

-Added: Player reset if ai and playercontrol get stuck. Save and exit game -> Change "ResetPlayerControl" from the above config file to 1 -> reload game. Note this does not stop scenes or quests.

-Added: New promotion job. Inspired by Devious Regulations 

-Added: New punishment, using the hogtie cross of DD Contraptions

-Changed: some dialogue and script bugs I forgot to document :P 

Note don't try to start any unmentioned quests by console. They are WIP and will break.

*Download removed due to serious gamebreaking bugs* Will upload later in new post.

Edited by naaitsab

first bug found(before launching game)

image.png.4c211cff5758fda5c907da489f1d9fa3.png

this is for MXW catsuit transparent UUNP

Spoiler

image.png.a062b7247c6c6742cb8c14103c84a652.png

i think these items "leaked" into elvira's selling list

Spoiler

when starting smithing jobs, elvira just stops outside this cell door and stands there

image.png.445a71f5a652152318576e96a3d1718f.png

Spoiler

image.png.cd47631dd1796184bca3da600f3c2b1b.png

for main story, my alina gets stuck in this spot.

2nd floor dragonsreach right after going up stairs

Spoiler

me and elvira stuck in front of the counter staring at each other when she's supposed to dress me for maid duty

and just a general comment

i think "i changed my mind" is better for dialogue when backing out. "i made up my mind" usually infers you are ready to choose from one of the offered options(as in yes i am proceeding with the request).

ill edit this post if i find more later..

Edited by ahboojiga123

Hi I found some bugs I using it with SSE Version 

When I want to be a maid, Elvira doesn’t put me in a maid’s dress 

When I returned to the store after completing the task of displaying the store in Whiterun, Elvira did not appear in the store, even though I waited all day 

And when I complete the "Return to Alina" in story mode, the follow-up tasks cannot be triggered 

1 hour ago, Spacelessd said:

Hi I found some bugs I using it with SSE Version 

When I want to be a maid, Elvira doesn’t put me in a maid’s dress 

When I returned to the store after completing the task of displaying the store in Whiterun, Elvira did not appear in the store, even though I waited all day 

And when I complete the "Return to Alina" in story mode, the follow-up tasks cannot be triggered 

The mod is made and tested on LE. SSE is unsupported and might require some work to get properly working, sorry.

Ran it through Cathedral Assets Optimiser and CK to convert to SSE. Not tested but give it a go

459647648_DeviouslyPink.rar

Given it a try and the missing texture for the catsuit appears - I guess this is related to the path error noted above, so I'll manually copy that in.

In my case: the CBBE file is missing:

image.png.f304f2dcf099eb31a1c2278f8f67ce82.png

There are problems with Elvira's responses to the DB, it's almost like there's a step missing - she'll remove your clothes and empty your inventory but not refill it at the end of the job (unless they're hidden somewhere and I've missed it!) I got the same maid job issue, and when you have some fun with the guard, you're not forced to follow and nothing happens at the cell.

Then again: as you say... it's not supported in SSE :(

Edited by Tr_veller

I tried first with my longer term save but all mod events were very unreliable and got stuck with Elvira standing on spot, like she is waiting for me to do something. I didn't try any of the jobs yet but i tried first what happens if i let the guard have fun at night.

Spoiler

Alina's chastity set got equipped and then Elvira walks to cage. At that point it got stuck, i noticed that if i leave and enter the doorway a couple times it may trigger me to enter the cage. One time it got stuck when i was auto-walked in the cage, the next time it "worked". I say that in quotes because my wait time in cage was 0 seconds and immediate release. Then Elvira decided on spanking by the fire and then went behind counter, leaving me with full Alina's set, armbinder and gag.

I tried to talk to the guard but she just directs me to Elvira and so... i loaded back.

This time i tried the fitting devices before purchase option, Elvira opened the door to the small room and then waited. I walked inside and still nothing happened, she still waiting by door.

I also tried to sleep at night. Elvira walked to the cage and then waited... and waited forever more ?

So i thought to start a new game. Off from LAL cell i go and in Breezehome. With a "more devious starts" i had some things on that increased arousal to the point it started a self-animation.

Spoiler

That in turn triggered Alina's punishment that equipped her chastity set on me. It is a new game, i haven't even visited the shop yet.

Actually all sex acts trigger the above event ^  This might be a serious class bug but might not happen if quest progress is further on, yet to be tried.

I was also checking how this works in TES5Edit but i still don't understand much. Is it a mistake that some packages have Locations with "near reference" radius 0? I mean measuring distance from A to B in 3D world full of physics is not that accurate you can reach perfect 0 distance. I will try changing them higher and see what happens. I had no more luck with new game than i had with old save.

And because of all these issues i had to check if 0.3 version still works with my mod setup that has changed in recent months, and it still works really well. So there is really something in this new that breaks even all the old things. The clearest thing to try is maid task which i can't start on this new one, nothing gets equipped on me and player controls aren't disabled for it.

Edited by Zaflis
4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I tried first with my longer term save but all mod events were very unreliable and got stuck with Elvira standing on spot, like she is waiting for me to do something. I didn't try any of the jobs yet but i tried first what happens if i let the guard have fun at night.

Hide contents

Alina's chastity set got equipped and then Elvira walks to cage. At that point it got stuck, i noticed that if i leave and enter the doorway a couple times it may trigger me to enter the cage. One time it got stuck when i was auto-walked in the cage, the next time it "worked". I say that in quotes because my wait time in cage was 0 seconds and immediate release. Then Elvira decided on spanking by the fire and then went behind counter, leaving me with full Alina's set, armbinder and gag.

I tried to talk to the guard but she just directs me to Elvira and so... i loaded back.

This time i tried the fitting devices before purchase option, Elvira opened the door to the small room and then waited. I walked inside and still nothing happened, she still waiting by door.

I also tried to sleep at night. Elvira walked to the cage and then waited... and waited forever more ?

So i thought to start a new game. Off from LAL cell i go and in Breezehome. With a "more devious starts" i had some things on that increased arousal to the point it started a self-animation.

Reveal hidden contents

That in turn triggered Alina's punishment that equipped her chastity set on me. It is a new game, i haven't even visited the shop yet.

Actually all sex acts trigger the above event ^  This might be a serious class bug but might not happen if quest progress is further on, yet to be tried.

I was also checking how this works in TES5Edit but i still don't understand much. Is it a mistake that some packages have Locations with "near reference" radius 0? I mean measuring distance from A to B in 3D world full of physics is not that accurate you can reach perfect 0 distance. I will try changing them higher and see what happens. I had no more luck with new game than i had with old save.

And because of all these issues i had to check if 0.3 version still works with my mod setup that has changed in recent months, and it still works really well. So there is really something in this new that breaks even all the old things. The clearest thing to try is maid task which i can't start on this new one, nothing gets equipped on me and player controls aren't disabled for it.

I've changed a call to the "disable control" function, that seems to require recompilation of scripts. Will take a look at it tonight. also had the same issue when starting the maid job just now so it's not your game.

Alina's "sex detect" shouldn't be active at all. Will also check that.

And the radius 0 is wat many modders use, the calculation is very sloppy so for walking to a xmarker(heading) it's fine.

13 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Alina's "sex detect" shouldn't be active at all. Will also check that.

I think it's there in DDP_AlinaDomScript, currently there was no check at the beginning of this:

Function OnSexEnd(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
  if AlinaIsDominating == false  ; <-- I hope this is close to correct to add :D  Assuming you still want to register it in the OnGameLoad()...
    return
  endif

And i did figure afterwards that the 0 radius shouldn't cause any issues. It is used in many places that do work.

Edited by Zaflis
9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I think it's there in DDP_AlinaDomScript, currently there was no check at the beginning of this:

And i did figure afterwards that the 0 radius shouldn't cause any issues. It is used in many places that do work.

I think I've misjudged the fact that if the quest is not running the attached scripts itself is initialized and some events do run. Just Skyrim things :P 

1 hour ago, kronnos44 said:

Did i just miss an update? ? dammit!

I might or might not have fubar'ed the update :P

@Zaflis I know what the issue is now. I recompiled all scripts with the mods abbreviation. But scene scripts start with SF_DDP_ so I missed those. Just recompiled them all and tested the maid job. This behavior also matches with your report as almost all jobs/quests start with scenes.

Wil tweak the rogue Sexlab hook and then upload the new version when I'm back from the gym. Should be within 2 hours or something if the upload works again.

36 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I might or might not have fubar'ed the update :P

@Zaflis I know what the issue is now. I recompiled all scripts with the mods abbreviation. But scene scripts start with SF_DDP_ so I missed those. Just recompiled them all and tested the maid job. This behavior also matches with your report as almost all jobs/quests start with scenes.

Wil tweak the rogue Sexlab hook and then upload the new version when I'm back from the gym. Should be within 2 hours or something if the upload works again.

I'll try and keep an eye out and CAO / CK it for SSE use. (or if anyone else beats me to it.. I have a reasonably fast upload speed, so don't mind)

Beta 2 changelog. Due to the script changes I'm fairly certain a new game or clean save is required for everything to work properly. 

-Fixed: scene scripts not being compiled properly

-Fixed: Conflicting Sexlab scene hooks from WIP quest

-Fixed: Quest items in store sale list

Deviously Pink 0.4 B2.7z

Edited by naaitsab

Slight cock up on my part... copied all the texture files in and promptly exploded the zip mod size to 600Mb!

I'll start again once I've tried it out

Scripts are working so far - tried maid and blacksmith, both working okay.

What body type are you using for the clothing? I set mine to CBBE curvy and pretty much everything is showing through the uniforms when you wear them.

Edited by Tr_veller
8 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Slight cock up on my part... copied all the texture files in and promptly exploded the zip mod size to 600Mb!

I'll start again once I've tried it out

Scripts are working so far - tried maid and blacksmith, both working okay.

What body type are you using for the clothing? I set mine to CBBE curvy and pretty much everything is showing through the uniforms when you wear them.

I'm also using CBBE Curvy, did you build the DD items in Bodyslide? Also the maid dress had it's own bodyslide files.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

If i guess right, there are many new things in the mod and they are not accessible yet. The 0.4 beta is for now exactly the same as 0.3 as far as playing goes. Maybe you are using console commands to try those already?

Yeah don't mess with things that don't start via dialogue :P 

2 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

image.png.3057f62996dfbd8b69d6b3b2d5cade98.png

probably not your problem but LOL the skirt rigging

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e5754a12b53e167045c1b9579d1d1341.png

wait waaaaaaaaaaat?

I have 0 knowledge about rigging stuf. "Looks at @Racoonity, Serah ;)  "

So if anyone knows how to fix it, be my guest :) 

5 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

image.png.3057f62996dfbd8b69d6b3b2d5cade98.png

probably not your problem but LOL the skirt rigging

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e5754a12b53e167045c1b9579d1d1341.png

wait waaaaaaaaaaat?

If you are using my conversion, then it's probably the bone named "skirt back" not  behaving as I expected to. ?

I'll try to fix it when I have time.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

More users of the latest beta having issues with the new promotion job? Got a report that the scene halts at the cross in Whiterun but nothing else happens.

I think i solved it with CK :D  This is one case where the destination marker radius matters, because player is following the guard and not trying to go towards the marker. I set the radius to about 200 and scene progressed, but maybe it's too much even... i don't know. The guard and player took a liking to walk left side of the road which is on the opposite side of where cross is, especially far from the marker.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

More users of the latest beta having issues with the new promotion job? Got a report that the scene halts at the cross in Whiterun but nothing else happens.

I haven't had that issue although NPCs when interacting with the player will get stuck on the brazier behind the character and walk all the way around behind belerthors shop to then walk in front of the character.

As well as issues with the new punishment using DD furniture with the pole, where the guard was supposed to chain the character up and put the brazier under the character. I don't think I've ever been able to get the punishment to fully progress.