Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

2 hours ago, badbat111 said:

im having problems with the quest for jarl after i return to the shop after being defiant elvira walks into her bedroom while the player character just stands on the rug infront of the desk

after 5 mins realtime of nothing happening i used tcl to look into elviras room she was stood behind her bed with a spell armed and i cant finnish the quest off now since when i regained controls after exiting game ad reloading i try to run into the room but her spell hits the door and she walks out of the room

i wanted to try defiant out to see what happens but got that >.<

Yeah sometimes the packages with the pathing collide. Just Skyrim things. You can try to load a save before the scene. Or teleport Elvira to your position with the moveto command.

1 hour ago, kronnos44 said:

hey

how's progress?

Halted at the moment, until DD5 is released I'll do a bugfix and DD5 update patch.

9 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Yeah sometimes the packages with the pathing collide. Just Skyrim things. You can try to load a save before the scene. Or teleport Elvira to your position with the moveto command.

Halted at the moment, until DD5 is released I'll do a bugfix and DD5 update patch.

Understandable, a lot of mods that need DD is currently on-hold until DD5 comes out, i'm really excited to see what you've come up with for the next update to Deviously pink!  :D

Just now, naaitsab said:

i just tyed it i tped into her but spell doesnt hit player after shecas the spell she walks in front of the fire in front ofthe counter

On 10/24/2020 at 3:19 PM, naaitsab said:

DD5 ,? is there a new devious devices comming out? if so , in what thread did you get to know about this?

On 10/25/2020 at 1:54 PM, DrVec said:

Some Rubberdoll content planned? 

The mod author is MIA and no permission == no resource usage. So sadly no.

1 hour ago, kronnos44 said:

DD5 ,? is there a new devious devices comming out? if so , in what thread did you get to know about this?

There are some new devices in there, but mostly script optimizations :) Link is on the post above this one.

On 10/27/2020 at 4:43 PM, naaitsab said:

The mod author is MIA and no permission == no resource usage. So sadly no.

There are some new devices in there, but mostly script optimizations :) Link is on the post above this one.

You could create your own content for that. I don't think that you need the resources to make a good Rubberdoll part. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Crota said:

Is the Zaria slave armor not properly implemented yet? All the other items work fine but my character has no body when equipped with that armor

Correct, it's build on a weird body and I'm not skilled enough to create a bodyslide set for it. So it's unused at the moment.

I tried an earlier version of this mod but as quick test I tried the latest version. The new story quest was nice, hope to see more story quests in future updates.

I didn't experience any problems with the quest but I foresee an issue with SexLab Survival. Since control is taken away from you towards the end of the quest you won't be able to pay the toll at the Whiterun gate. Honestly taking control away at this point is kind of unnecessary, as long as the restraints you're currently wearing are inescapable you'll have to return to Elvira's shop to have them removed.

I don't think you need to worry about players wondering around too long with those restraints so you don't really need to take control away. If you must take control away then perhaps wait until the player is outside of Whiterun to do so. This way the player could still pay the Survival toll if they have it installed.

As for the various shop tasks they all seem fine except for the Smithing job. It's far too tedious and ultimately boring, I reloaded a save halfway through and decided to not try again.

Some ideas to improve the Smithing job. Instead of creating a single part you create a bundle of parts, each bundle could be 5 parts to be deposited in the chest. However there's a chance not all parts of the bundle are usable, you may only get 3 usable parts while the other 2 are unusable. You won't know what's usable and what's not until Elvira checks them out. Maybe even have the chance of creating usable parts tied to your Smithing skill, nothing too high though. With a skill of 50 each part you create would be usable, with a skill of 30 there would only be a 50% chance a part is usable. Maybe even have Elvira deny you the job if your Smithing skill is too low (below 25), you'd be wasting her time and resources after all.

Also instead of having to wait 3 hours for Elvira to come back down you can press a button that lets Elvira know you're finished. Elvira comes down, checks your work and tells you if you need to create more parts as some were unusable. For example, you needed to create 35 parts but only 20 were usable so know you'll have to work longer and create 15 more usable parts. This process continues until have all the usable parts required to meet your quota. Hopefully something along these lines would help with the monotony of the Smithing job.

Since now you can press a button to let Elvira know you're finished with your task you can add some punishments. If you press the button and haven't completed your task then Elvira will force you to make more parts then originally required without extra pay. Pressing the button a second time will have Elvira whip you and take away 50% of your pay when you finally complete the job. Pressing the button a third time will have Elvira not pay you at all and she will start to add debt, you're wasting her time and slowing down business after all. Pressing the button anytime after this will just continue to add debt.

2 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I tried an earlier version of this mod but as quick test I tried the latest version. The new story quest was nice, hope to see more story quests in future updates.

I didn't experience any problems with the quest but I foresee an issue with SexLab Survival. Since control is taken away from you towards the end of the quest you won't be able to pay the toll at the Whiterun gate. Honestly taking control away at this point is kind of unnecessary, as long as the restraints you're currently wearing are inescapable you'll have to return to Elvira's shop to have them removed.

I don't think you need to worry about players wondering around too long with those restraints so you don't really need to take control away. If you must take control away then perhaps wait until the player is outside of Whiterun to do so. This way the player could still pay the Survival toll if they have it installed.

The 'walking home' part is something that needs to be revised, I'm not very fond if it myself. I'm about 50/50 with just letting the player return or teleporting if you near the whiterun exit.

2 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

As for the various shop tasks they all seem fine except for the Smithing job. It's far too tedious and ultimately boring, I reloaded a save halfway through and decided to not try again.

Some ideas to improve the Smithing job. Instead of creating a single part you create a bundle of parts, each bundle could be 5 parts to be deposited in the chest. However there's a chance not all parts of the bundle are usable, you may only get 3 usable parts while the other 2 are unusable. You won't know what's usable and what's not until Elvira checks them out. Maybe even have the chance of creating usable parts tied to your Smithing skill, nothing too high though. With a skill of 50 each part you create would be usable, with a skill of 30 there would only be a 50% chance a part is usable. Maybe even have Elvira deny you the job if your Smithing skill is too low (below 25), you'd be wasting her time and resources after all.

Also instead of having to wait 3 hours for Elvira to come back down you can press a button that lets Elvira know you're finished. Elvira comes down, checks your work and tells you if you need to create more parts as some were unusable. For example, you needed to create 35 parts but only 20 were usable so know you'll have to work longer and create 15 more usable parts. This process continues until have all the usable parts required to meet your quota. Hopefully something along these lines would help with the monotony of the Smithing job.

Since now you can press a button to let Elvira know you're finished with your task you can add some punishments. If you press the button and haven't completed your task then Elvira will force you to make more parts then originally required without extra pay. Pressing the button a second time will have Elvira whip you and take away 50% of your pay when you finally complete the job. Pressing the button a third time will have Elvira not pay you at all and she will start to add debt, you're wasting her time and slowing down business after all. Pressing the button anytime after this will just continue to add debt.

The smithing job was setup as a punishment job in mind. So it's designed to a bit tedious. I believe the check is already in place if your skill is to low. Results based on your skill is already implemented. But I like the idea of the call button. I will look into adding more things to make but I'm not sure that will make it less tedious.

Perhaps it would be better to create a less restricting version of the job and keep this as a punishment? Or let the PC choose what approach they want Elvira to take? The current one is based on chance the one you've written out is more based on how long you want to craft with a bit of risk involved.

Thanks for the ideas anyway :)

57 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

The smithing job was setup as a punishment job in mind. So it's designed to a bit tedious. I believe the check is already in place if your skill is to low. Results based on your skill is already implemented. But I like the idea of the call button. I will look into adding more things to make but I'm not sure that will make it less tedious.

Oh, I wasn't aware you already had our character's Smithing skill used for the job. Like I said I didn't complete the job and reloaded so I didn't know ?

I think simply being able to create parts in bulk would help with the tedium. Having to create 35 parts one at a time is too much, you don't want players getting bored and reloading or something...

How many you can create at once could also be dependent on your Smithing skill.

• Smithing Skill < 25 == 2 parts
  • Smithing Skill >= 25 == 3 parts
  • Smithing Skill >= 50 == 4 parts
  • Smithing Skill >= 75 == 5 parts

This follows the skill thresholds you already have setup in script to determine the quality of the items you've created. When your low-skilled you're using up the entire ingot to make a couple of parts. At higher skill levels you're more precise when smithing so you get more parts out of a single ingot.

You're sort of punishing yourself if you decide to take the smithing job with a low skill. To spice things up perhaps there are some random events where you get distracted by the plugs. When you're distracted the next batch of items you make will have a high chance to be unusable/bad quality, regardless of skill level.

57 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Perhaps it would be better to create a less restricting version of the job and keep this as a punishment? Or let the PC choose what approach they want Elvira to take? The current one is based on chance the one you've written out is more based on how long you want to craft with a bit of risk involved.

The voluntary version of the Smithing job could be similar to the idea I proposed. Elvira tells you how many items to make and when you're finished you press the button letting Elvira know to come check your work. Of course you may to have work longer and create more items depending on how many are usable. Pressing the button when you haven't met your quota leads to varying punishments.

The punishment version of the Smithing job could be set up like it is now, Elvira leaves you down in the cellar for a few hours and gives you a higher quota to meet than the voluntary job. The call button is disabled during the punishment version, you're stuck in the cellar until Elvira checks on you and after you've met your quota. Even if you meet your quota before Elvira comes down you still have to keep working, those plugs will give you a reminder to keep working.

Just some thoughts ?

Fell over the "ancient" "a rubber facility" mod today, thought you might be interested in doing something with it, and i case you're wondering the following is DIRECTLY from the mod page: 

Misc: Other modders are welcome to copy and use my meshes and textures for their purposes. After all, this project was started as a modder's resource file. Just ask--don't profit off it, etc etc. If I have used someone else's creations and they would like me not to or would like attribution, let me know.

i have a idea called hired help you could ask elvira if you could hire 1 of her guards as a follower for a short time if elvira agrees she puts certian restraints on you like delivery quest with plugs while out with the guard

the guard could use a spell to force the plugs to vibrate but not during combat

with replys if the player replys with bitchy comments the guard could turn up the power on the plugs there could be a mcm option to toggle how long the guard is hired for min time and max time no rewards from finnishing it but would be nice to be able to use a short term follower tht can annoy the player ;)

i couldnt get second half of quest to work every npc in game had the quest dialog where you say do you have a quest for me

On 11/19/2020 at 11:30 PM, badbat111 said:

i have a idea called hired help you could ask elvira if you could hire 1 of her guards as a follower for a short time if elvira agrees she puts certian restraints on you like delivery quest with plugs while out with the guard

the guard could use a spell to force the plugs to vibrate but not during combat

with replys if the player replys with bitchy comments the guard could turn up the power on the plugs there could be a mcm option to toggle how long the guard is hired for min time and max time no rewards from finnishing it but would be nice to be able to use a short term follower tht can annoy the player ;)

i couldnt get second half of quest to work every npc in game had the quest dialog where you say do you have a quest for me

I would add the Possibility of enslavement if the deliveryjobs are not met in time especially if you would add a timelimit to the deliveryquest.

For example if not done in one day the plugs increase in strength

On the second day your piercings will give you moderate to strong shocks and on the end of the third day you would get enslaved and the heavy or High Security Restraints would only removed if your punishment and paymenttime (as slave) is met.

Elvira could remove every single key that you find out or your guard would take them and give them to elvira for safekeep until the time has come to release you

• 2 weeks later...

New DD5 and quest fix update is out. Be sure to start a new game or properly clean the save if there are any issues with activators missing or being misplaced.

Changelog:

-Added: DD5 dependency and modified equip scripts
-Added: When returning with the delivery items they can get stolen

-Changed: the return part of the first story quest
-Changed: Removed all old store parts from interior cell

-Fix: Shopping quest dialogue issue when returning while in debt
-Fix: "Do you have something special for me to do?" dialogue on random NPC's
-Fix: creatures commenting on devices
-Fix: Door is locked while trying on devices in the dressing room

I found a strange issue in my game >

After accepting a delivery quest to finish the debt, my game crashed right after accepting the quest. When I reloaded I noticed my characters hair was disappearing from viewing from a distance, and slowly turning back when zooming in. So I finished the debt system and the collar was acting like it was on my character, but I could remove it and drop it from my inventory, and it still would show on my character being worn. I tried old saves restarting the game but it only fixed itself when making a new save.

3 hours ago, Solhof said:

I found a strange issue in my game >

After accepting a delivery quest to finish the debt, my game crashed right after accepting the quest. When I reloaded I noticed my characters hair was disappearing from viewing from a distance, and slowly turning back when zooming in. So I finished the debt system and the collar was acting like it was on my character, but I could remove it and drop it from my inventory, and it still would show on my character being worn. I tried old saves restarting the game but it only fixed itself when making a new save.

Are you running ENBoost an/or SKSE Memory fix? You could try that if not. It can also be a corrupt save due to it's size, too many mods or a lot of uninstalled mods still having parts in the save.