Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

On 11/10/2020 at 7:37 PM, naaitsab said:

Correct, it's build on a weird body and I'm not skilled enough to create a bodyslide set for it. So it's unused at the moment.

I tried creating a bodyslide set, deleting the original body shape and changing it with uunp or cbbe, but the body in game was still invisible; so I tried to use blender, but I pathetically failed. ?

That being said, maybe it's easier to use a different mesh, like the Aradia set or something from other authors, like kziidt (stas2503 converted them to dds already here).

Always under permissions of course.

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You can't use DD4 saves with DD5 at least. It is somewhat possible to use DD4 based mods with DD5 though, you just do need a new game when updating it.

Most DD4 mods that don't use fancy scripts should be able to be used with DD5 out of the box. The basic stuff like equipping and removing devices via the old method is still possible with DD5. But as DD5 indeed seems to be a lot faster with devices it's a nice to have. Want to use the furniture in an upcoming update and the easier sexlab integration is also welcome.

2 hours ago, Racoonity said:

I tried creating a bodyslide set, deleting the original body shape and changing it with uunp or cbbe, but the body in game was still invisible; so I tried to use blender, but I pathetically failed. ?

That being said, maybe it's easier to use a different mesh, like the Aradia set or something from other authors, like kziidt (stas2503 converted them to dds already here).

Always under permissions of course.

The issue is that the files are originally created for DaZ 3D, I do have confirmation from the original author that the latex boxbinder and stockings may be used. The other parts are unknown to me. The converters don't have any written proof of permission as far as I know so I'm not going to mess with those. Perhaps only the boxbinder and stockings if they don't get part of DCL.

15 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

The issue is that the files are originally created for DaZ 3D, I do have confirmation from the original author that the latex boxbinder and stockings may be used. The other parts are unknown to me. The converters don't have any written proof of permission as far as I know so I'm not going to mess with those. Perhaps only the boxbinder and stockings if they don't get part of DCL.

Of course, but I wasn't aiming at those in particular, I was trying to suggest that if the Zaria outfit doesn't work, you could use any other one.

It's an obvious conclusion, I'm sure ?, but I got angry with that .nif and I made this personal. ?

11 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Are you running ENBoost an/or SKSE Memory fix? You could try that if not. It can also be a corrupt save due to it's size, too many mods or a lot of uninstalled mods still having parts in the save.

Yeah I use both of them, making a new save and deleting the old isn't a problem just wanted to raise it in-case it was a issue occurring to many

2 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Of course, but I wasn't aiming at those in particular, I was trying to suggest that if the Zaria outfit doesn't work, you could use any other one.

It's an obvious conclusion, I'm sure ?, but I got angry with that .nif and I made this personal. ?

If you do get a CBBE/UNNP Bodyslide working let me know, then I can add it in the mod ;)

1 hour ago, Solhof said:

Yeah I use both of them, making a new save and deleting the old isn't a problem just wanted to raise it in-case it was a issue occurring to many

Well it's just part of Skyrim I presume :P 

27 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

If you do get a CBBE/UNNP Bodyslide working let me know, then I can add it in the mod ;)

From what I read online on various topics, the problem may not be related to bodyslide, but to a wrong slot reference in the .nif (since I checked the esp and all armor slots were correct, I think) or maybe, as I read in another topic, it could be an issue linked to dismemberment data, always inside the .nif.

I'm not very practical with CK nor Nifscope, so I wouldn't know where and what to look for. ?

36 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

From what I read online on various topics, the problem may not be related to bodyslide, but to a wrong slot reference in the .nif (since I checked the esp and all armor slots were correct, I think) or maybe, as I read in another topic, it could be an issue linked to dismemberment data, always inside the .nif.

I'm not very practical with CK nor Nifscope, so I wouldn't know where and what to look for. ?

You aren't required to have a body nif on an item. Check the Devious belt for reference. It does need the correct slots in the NIF file, ArmorAddon and Armor itself otherwise it will not show up.

31 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Glad to see this mod is still being worked on.

Do we need the .2.1 hotfix with the new version?

Any new storyline quests coming?

Nope, the hotfix is for version 0.2 only. Those will be removed after the next update. To give DD4 users time to download that before it's taken down. I think I will add it to a post in the thread also for reference.

I just started working on the story and layout for the second story quest. So don't expect anything soon.

53 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

You aren't required to have a body nif on an item. Check the Devious belt for reference. It does need the correct slots in the NIF file, ArmorAddon and Armor itself otherwise it will not show up.

Yeah I know, that's what I meant. Probably I couldn't explain myself properly: I think that the problem is in a slot mismatch between the esp and the nif.

The esp has everything set to slot 32, but I'm a noob with Nifscope so I couldn't check the nif.

This is what I found looking for invisible bodies' meshes (they're talking about SE though ?):

einherjar81/reddit:

It's most likely one of the following:

1) The relevant armor add-on (in CK) isn't ticked for the race. Therefore that race has no model for its equipment.

2) The armor add-on isn't ticked for the body part (32 = "Body," etc.), so the mesh isn't loaded in game.

3) The armor add-on body parts don't match the dismemberment data of the .NIF file.

1) I managed to check this in the CK and it is set to "default race". I don't know what that means, but I thought it was probably correct;

2) In the esp, all slots seem to be set correctly for the Zaria cuirass;

3) I tried checking this in the nif, but honestly I don't know what to look for... ?

5 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

3) I tried checking this in the nif, but honestly I don't know what to look for... ?

I could try checking armor partitions with Outfit Studio.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I just started working on the story and layout for the second story quest. So don't expect anything soon.

That answered my question before I asked it..  Still loving this mod..  Just played it through as much as I could after the DD5 update.. Looking forward to the new story quest and possible delivery quest if you ever make them. Maybe with the delivery quest the player could be made to wear the delivery and have to return naked and gearless..  Maybe..   Whatever you add I am sure it will be fun..  Take you time, get it how you want it and we will wait patiently know it will be better for it.  

12 hours ago, Racoonity said:

I could try checking armor partitions with Outfit Studio.

Maybe you can toss over the nif file? - i'll look into nifscope. I can't promise anything but at least i made for my custom FO4 nif add ground collision physics for ground object from vanilla ground object and this works.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Maybe you can toss over the nif file? - i'll look into nifscope. I can't promise anything but at least i made for my custom FO4 nif add ground collision physics for ground object from vanilla ground object and this works.

It's within this mod: meshes\devious\pink\Zaria\DDP_ZariaSlaveArmor_1.nif

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

It's within this mod: meshes\devious\pink\Zaria\DDP_ZariaSlaveArmor_1.nif

Seems there no need use nifscope.

First my story:

I use SSE. Install that LE mod and body is invisible. Then i check esp with xedit and remove empty texture from armor addon and armor - both. After that body appears visible without any other nif edit. I think it must work for LE version too.

28 is Skyrim empty texture and it replaces original body texture because body is invisible. If somehow in Skyrim LE this texture is necessary for work, change the name to match your body shape name and add correct body shape index. In default it's zero. In original nif it's takes first index place. But if you load cbbe body reference name must be change to CBBE or baseshape (depends on name into outfit studio) also after load body will last in nif because index must be 2 (0 - first, 1 - second (chains.) 2 - third - new body). I hope it helps.

UpD: also if this texture is need for work you can move your body reference in outfit studio to up - then it will take 0 index and don't need change esp.

UpD2: you can change in outfit studio body name too: need BaseShape - then no need change a esp. If body later is damaged load good version and save again in outfit studio - sometimes it's bug what damages a result.

Check screenshot into spoiler:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.b02ea1be44611f367376db6213ff3f20.jpg

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Seems there no need use nifscope.

First my story:

I use SSE. Install that LE mod and body is invisible. Then i check esp with xedit and remove empty texture from armor addon and armor - both. After that body appears visible without any other nif edit. I think it must work for LE version too.

28 is Skyrim empty texture and it replaces original body texture because body is invisible. If somehow in Skyrim LE this texture is necessary for work, change the name to match your body shape name and add correct body shape index. In default it's zero. In original nif it's takes first index place. But if you load cbbe body reference name must be change to CBBE or baseshape (depends on name into outfit studio) also after load body will last in nif because index must be 2 (0 - first, 1 - second (chains.) 2 - third - new body). I hope it helps.

UpD: also if this texture is need for work you can move your body reference in outfit studio to up - then it will take 0 index and don't need change esp.

UpD2: you can change in outfit studio body name too: need BaseShape - then no need change a esp. If body later is damaged load good version and save again in outfit studio - sometimes it's bug what damages a result.

Check screenshot into spoiler:

Hide contents

Clipboard.jpg.b02ea1be44611f367376db6213ff3f20.jpg

Ok, I think I understood. I'll try later to see what I can do.

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

Ok, I think I understood. I'll try later to see what I can do.

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.png.78e1856194ed2753dfdc4e1bdbf70f47.png

So, I managed to make the body visible and I made a UUNP conversion, the only problem is that the plate has missing textures now. I'll try to see if I can do something about it.

Thanks @Elsidia! (Also if you already know how to do that it would be great ?)

32 minutes ago, Racoonity said:
  Hide contents

ScreenShot3.png.78e1856194ed2753dfdc4e1bdbf70f47.png

So, I managed to make the body visible and I made a UUNP conversion, the only problem is that the plate has missing textures now. I'll try to see if I can do something about it.

Thanks @Elsidia! (Also if you already know how to do that it would be great ?)

The texture should be in the current zipfile. If you check the plate/tag in Nifskope it shows the following texture:

textures\devious\pink\Zaria\bitch.dds

If you also can get a CBBE Bodyslide working I could add it in the mod if you would like to :)

6 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

The texture should be in the current zipfile. If you check the plate/tag in Nifskope it shows the following texture:

textures\devious\pink\Zaria\bitch.dds

If you also can get a CBBE Bodyslide working I could add it in the mod if you would like to :)

I was wrong, it was just a lighting issue with my enb. I'll do the CBBE version right away! 

7 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

??‍? Here they are: two bodyslides and one fixed esp for table 5! Bon Apétit!??‍?

??????

WHAT ARE THOSE RACOONS DOING IN THE KITCHEN?!

This ain't a Pixar movie! ?

Deviously Pink 0.racoons.3.7z 9.83 MB · 0 downloads

Are there any other outfits in this mod that need converting? I thought about the maid outfit, but I also thought that it may be only for mannequins.

39 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Are there any other outfits in this mod that need converting? I thought about the maid outfit, but I also thought that it may be only for mannequins.

Nice, I'll add them on the "to incorporate" list :)

The maid dress is used in a quest, if you ask for maid duty it's one of the jobs. Need to add a non-quest variant to the shop inventory as well.