3 hours ago, Xuvish said:

How about where if you are locked in people will come by and equip some DD devices on you.  Or if your follower is with you, they place you in some dd devices.

That sounds like a task and setting for a quest mod. ? 

At least not like a feature for the framework :classic_smile:

12 hours ago, Kimy said:

There are now 8 working furniture devices in this pack.

Testing the demonstration objects right now ... and trying to understand how I can use them in my own mod. :classic_shy:

What I can say for myself is, that my most missed 9th furniture in DD would be the good old pillorylike we have it in ZAZ  :blush:

Spoiler

a39a.jpg.04ab3dbffd007e7e3fff073cfcb1aae3.jpg

Speaking about using it in mods:

Q: Where can I find documentation?
A: API Documentation can be found in zadclibs.psc (code comments within that file). Feel free to ask team members if you need assistance creating a mod using the resources provided by this mod.

Very helpful to get started :classic_happy:  .. aaaand waste the weekend with devious experiments :classic_unsure:

@Kimy

After some testing, all of the contraptions work, but the gallowpole ones has the pole go invisible upon having a player/npc in them.

And the idle for the hogtie one doesnt work, doesnt have on assigned in the package in the CK after checking.

Edit: Loving the entire mod itself tho, hoping we'll get stocks ect aswell in the future :D

9 hours ago, keleslohep said:

the gallowpole ones has the pole go invisible upon having a player/npc in them.

Probably an error in model name @ esp:

gallowspole.png.1d9201ab1559b2db5b34619ebcbabca9.png

Should be GallowsPole_ao_UpsideDown.nif, that written nif doesn't exist.

Edit: I guess you mean the "Hogtie Pole" which is at the backyard in Riverwood in demo? I edited the above but it's still invisible when i step on it. I don't actually know why, the other furnitures work.

Edit2: Found it. The idle animations are not set for hogtie and hogtie_struggle

packages.png.a6b40be7751af4e2c65879a20cc12226.png

:scream:

from zadclibs.psc

Bool Function IsValidActor(Actor akActor)
	If !akActor || akActor.IsChild() || akActor.IsDisabled() || akActor.IsDead() || akActor.IsGhost()
		return False
	EndIf

ak.Actor.IsGhost() .. :classic_unsure:

Is it a technical issue to make that necessary or can we discuss this special exclusion?

On 5/3/2020 at 10:35 AM, Zaflis said:

Probably an error in model name @ esp:

gallowspole.png.1d9201ab1559b2db5b34619ebcbabca9.png

Should be GallowsPole_ao_UpsideDown.nif, that written nif doesn't exist.

Edit: I guess you mean the "Hogtie Pole" which is at the backyard in Riverwood in demo? I edited the above but it's still invisible when i step on it. I don't actually know why, the other furnitures work.

Edit2: Found it. The idle animations are not set for hogtie and hogtie_struggle

packages.png.a6b40be7751af4e2c65879a20cc12226.png

i find all 4 poles near faendals house go invisible when i put player on them

Created a quick patch,

afbeelding.png.e02cf0d060a23889fde36aa0adf4380a.png

- Changed 'devious\furniture\FeuerTin\GallowsPole_UpsideDown.nif' to 'devious\furniture\FeuerTin\GallowsPole_ao_UpsideDown.nif', in `zadc_GallowsPoleAO`

- Defined `DDC_GallowsPoleSuspendHogtie`, in `DDC_GallowsPoleHogtie`

- Defined `DDC_GallowsPoleSuspendHogtie_Struggle` in `DDC_GallowsPoleHogtie_Struggle`

- Defined `DDC_GallowsPoleHogtie`, in `zadc_pk_gallowspole_hogtie`

- Defined `DDC_GallowsPoleHogtie_Struggle`, in `zadc_pk_gallowspole_hogtie_struggle`

This so far fixes all isssues i'm aware of, and causes it all to work flawlessly :D

Edit: New download, made a small mistake.

ContraptionPatch.esp

4 hours ago, keleslohep said:

Created a quick patch,

afbeelding.png.e02cf0d060a23889fde36aa0adf4380a.png

- Changed 'devious\furniture\FeuerTin\GallowsPole_UpsideDown.nif' to 'devious\furniture\FeuerTin\GallowsPole_ao_UpsideDown.nif', in `zadc_GallowsPoleAO`

- Defined `DDC_GallowsPoleSuspendHogtie`, in `DDC_GallowsPoleHogtie`

- Defined `DDC_GallowsPoleSuspendHogtie_Struggle` in `DDC_GallowsPoleHogtie_Struggle`

- Defined `DDC_GallowsPoleHogtie`, in `zadc_pk_gallowspole_hogtie`

- Defined `DDC_GallowsPoleHogtie_Struggle`, in `zadc_pk_gallowspole_hogtie_struggle`

This so far fixes all isssues i'm aware of, and causes it all to work flawlessly :D

Edit: New download, made a small mistake.

ContraptionPatch.esp 1.55 kB · 9 downloads

Good find! Will fix these issues! :)

2 hours ago, keleslohep said:

`zadc_GallowsPoleAO` should actually be `devious\furniture\FeuerTin\GallowsPole_ao.nif` instead of `devious\furniture\FeuerTin\GallowsPole_ao_UpsideDown.nif`. 

Attached new patch ESP with this change for people that want to use it.

ContraptionPatch.esp 1.54 kB · 1 download

thanks for the patch :)

question for kimy, how do we find furniture key in game (did player.additem to test the different furniture) or will that be part of next DCL update?

@Kimy

I'm glad my patches where of help :),

Just wanted to point out a coding issue hasnt been resolved yet with the release of 1.1, its mentioned here.

I've tested this myself, and it does fix the issue of removing all devices when going into a contraption, versus removing only the invalid ones.

Just to kindof explain whats going on, lets say there are 2 invalid device keywords means the array looks somewhat like:

array[0] = A

array[1] = B

array[2] = C

The original unmodified code would try to read value C, wich is non existant because there is only 2 keywords, by subtracting - 1 first and then retrieving it would read value B, wich is what works. By no means is this ment to call you out, we all make these mistakes, more of just to explain to other people who might want to learn like me.

Also found another thing,

Seems that in FNIS_DDC_List.txt there is a slight mistake where in the `DDC_GallowsPoleUpsideDown_Struggle` `zadc_Simple_Metal_Cuffs3_Wrist_R_AO` is mentioned twice instead of it being once `zadc_Simple_Metal_Cuffs3_Wrist_R_AO` and once `zadc_Simple_Metal_Cuffs3_Ankle_R_AO`.

Edit: Attached the file that fixes it :P, and i doublechecked all other ones too

FNIS_DDC_List.txt

@Kimy

Hi there.  Managed to do a very short test run on this (last version posted + demo) just now.  It works pretty well, the visuals are very good, and the overall potential is just great. 

Couple of things I noticed that I thought I'd mention 

These may well be things that would need to be handled by mods using these contraptions, but when using these alongside DCL and iAFT

1 - when the local townsfolk in Riverwood decided, using DCL's timed rape function, that my PC needed some personal attention for their entertainment, the followers on the contraptions gently lowered themselves to the ground in the DCL follower hogtie position while the fun was happening, and when it was over, went back to their original poses on the devices.  At one point there were 4 followers, on 4 different devices, and they all did this.  None of the followers were interacted with tho, when there were multiple rapists.  And I couldn't seem to get the process to stop either.  I may just not have had the right animations set up in game, as it's only a testing rig.  Overall, it was quite funny really

2 - Is there any reason why the incarcerated are always stripped completely?  Eye candy isn't always just skin tone.  But if that's the simplest/best way for you to do things, fine, and I'm not really complaining!

3 - using iAFT's 'followers catch up on weapons draw', something that's a common function in most follower control mods, having a fight with a wolf on the road to Whiterun brought all those followers that I had left behind decorating the Riverwood main street to my PC's side, complete with contraption, and locked in the correct pose, 

I know that the world is now well into BYOD, but I'm not sure this is what most ppl think of  ?  ? ?  

More seriously, maybe there could to be some mechanism to 'permanently plant' the devices (but not preventing placement using things like Jaxson's Positioner, which you need to use to set rotation etc)? They're a bit too big to imagine they're being carried around in the PC's suitcase ?  Alternatively, of course, it might just be simpler to tell players that, if they want to park their followers on display somewhere, they should first command followers to 'Wait' and then select them for locking up using the DDC mechanism (thought of that, ie 'wait', as I was writing so I haven't tried it yet, and it's now well into the small hours here.  If I get a chance, I'll try that tomorrow and see what happens.   Maybe someone else will get there before I do ... )

Anyway, hope that helps.  'Night

EDIT  Tried the 'follower catch up on weapons draw' again

a - a follower locked into a device by telling them to 'use' the device with the standard game/follower management mod command, ie 'I need you to do something for me', WILL teleport to the PC when the PC draws their weapon some distance from the location of the device.  On teleport, they 'bring their device with them', and maintain the locked in pose

b - a follower commanded to 'Wait' and THEN locked into the device using the mod's 'Page Up' key 'selection' and subsequent 'lock in device' commands does NOT teleport to the PC when the PC draws their weapon some distance from the placement of the device.  They, and the device, remain at the original device location, still locked in, using the correct device pose

Hope that's useful

9 minutes ago, hawkzor said:

What would you say is the best way to find the contraption IDs?

Having a look in either the CK or in TES5Edit ...

Or installing the tech demo and console-clicking the devices in Riverwood.

Personally, I'd  say TES5Edit is the fastest way to go :blush:

15 minutes ago, worik said:

Having a look in either the CK or in TES5Edit ...

Or installing the tech demo and console-clicking the devices in Riverwood.

Personally, I'd  say TES5Edit is the fastest way to go :blush:

Thanks! I use the CK but I'll download TES5Edit and get digging.

On 5/6/2020 at 5:27 PM, donkeywho said:

@Kimy

*snip*

Follower support is generally a nightmare to get right, because of the various follower frameworks fighting whatever YOU want them to do. I will look into these things and see if I can fix them, but I am not sure if I can provide a solution that works will ALL follower frameworks. The one I personally use is EFF, so that one has the best chance to work with my mods. :)

30 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Follower support is generally a nightmare to get right, because of the various follower frameworks fighting whatever YOU want them to do. I will look into these things and see if I can fix them, but I am not sure if I can provide a solution that works will ALL follower frameworks. The one I personally use is EFF, so that one has the best chance to work with my mods. :)

Yea!  FWIW, I was using iAFT. 

No Problem.  I was thinking about what else might help and I thought that I might try the old 'Puppetmaster' mod as well.  I got that to work OK in some other mods when trying to command some non follower NPCs to do things that iAFT's Force Follower options didn't seem to work too well with, and I was wondering how it might work with followers on this, ie 'freeze them' so as to avoid the 'puppet on a string' thing

If I get anything sensible out of it, I'll let you know

But, as I hope I managed to convey, watching 4 hogtied followers going up and down on invisible bungee ropes was, just in itself, really funny.  If I can get a short video of it at some point, I'll post it for laughs

Take care out there  :wink:

PS:  And thanks for the response!