same since the latest update of aaf themes all lacks. I again have error messages in aaf admin mode and  now it complains about not installed furniture stuss although nothing has been changed , except savage cabbage 1.2, aaf themes . I updated the one patch,, with savage cabnbage 1.2 not installed. I updated the aaf patch for animation savage cabe option unticked .Then i installed svage cabbage 1.2.  I hate updates the break ur game.

6 hours ago, nieda113 said:

same since the latest update of aaf themes all lacks. I again have error messages in aaf admin mode and  now it complains about not installed furniture stuss although nothing has been changed , except savage cabbage 1.2, aaf themes . I updated the one patch,, with savage cabnbage 1.2 not installed. I updated the aaf patch for animation savage cabe option unticked .Then i installed svage cabbage 1.2.  I hate updates the break ur game.

I had that too, but reinstalling The One Patch without Savage Cabbage, then also unchecking Savage Cabbage options in this mod *and* in the Erection Fix mod is what solved it for me. I'm successfully using this alongside SC 1.2.1 and latest Themes and it's all working, no errors from AAF any longer and animations play fine for me now.

On 6/5/2020 at 3:25 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Erection should be 0%, not 100%.
Been that way since BT 2.75.
Also don't check the options on that last page of the 'patch', same for the Body option.

Every time I tried to adjust the size of the penis in body slide it broke the morphs, the only adjustment that dose not beak stuff is setting the erection at either 0 or100%

14 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

Every time I tried to adjust the size of the penis in body slide it broke the morphs, the only adjustment that dose not beak stuff is setting the erection at either 0 or100%

You can adjust the other penis sliders somewhat, but it's easy to then make it too thick/long.

Erection slider should be at 0%. I covered this.

On 6/5/2020 at 3:25 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Erection should be 0%, not 100%.
Been that way since BT 2.75.
Also don't check the options on that last page of the 'patch', same for the Body option.

I just tried setting the erection to 0%, but left penis length at 40% and the penis stayed unerect in all of the animations I tried. Tried again with length at 0% and erection at 0% and still got unerect penis in all the animations. I also left the other options unchecked except for removing tattoos because I don't want my character with those tattoos. No luck so far. :/

7 hours ago, mashup47 said:

@WaSiren88 You are ticking the morph box every time you build the Body?

No, I had no idea I even had that box. Doesn't make any difference to me, though. I just built the male body again with 0% erection and ticked that box and I still get no erection during animations.

13 hours ago, WaSiren88 said:

No, I had no idea I even had that box. Doesn't make any difference to me, though. I just built the male body again with 0% erection and ticked that box and I still get no erection during animations.

Two questions, do you have silverperv's erection fix installed? if not download it and install, next what version of body talk are you using? if you are using  version 2.70, it is not compatible with the current morph settings, and you will need to remove it, and download and install either v2.75 or preferably the latest version v3, then rebuild your body using bodyslide with the erection slider set to 0 and the morphs enabled , I would suggest, if the erection patch is not installed, to install that first and test, if it works you can bypass updating the body, but I recommend doing  it anyway, has there are some worthwhile improvements in the latest version

On 6/8/2020 at 2:20 PM, Dragonjoe69 said:

Two questions, do you have silverperv's erection fix installed? if not download it and install, next what version of body talk are you using? if you are using  version 2.70, it is not compatible with the current morph settings, and you will need to remove it, and download and install either v2.75 or preferably the latest version v3, then rebuild your body using bodyslide with the erection slider set to 0 and the morphs enabled , I would suggest, if the erection patch is not installed, to install that first and test, if it works you can bypass updating the body, but I recommend doing  it anyway, has there are some worthwhile improvements in the latest version

Sorry for late reply. I don't have have that mod, but I did try it and I didn't like it. It messed up most of the animations that worked fine without it. The girl's hands, mouth, vagina alignments would be all off with the penis, so I got rid of it and just kept using 100% erection after reinstalling everything. I'm using Bodytalk V3 and I already tried 0% erection and clicked on morphs box when building it and I still get unerect penis in the game. As it is right now almost everything excluding Leito's works fine for me with just the animation packs and no patches, and 100% erection. It's only Leito's animation pack that doesn't work like it should no matter what I try. The only thing I've tried so far that fixed Leito's animation was installing this patch and using the optional body it comes with, but I don't want to use that body.

On 08.06.2020 at 07:48, WaSiren88 said:

Нет, я понятия не имел, у меня даже была эта коробка. Впрочем, для меня это не имеет значения. Я просто снова построил мужское тело с эрекцией 0% и поставил галочку на этом поле, и я все еще не получаю эрекцию во время анимации.

Moder Recours

@Indarello there is an issue with the XML installation.  The file indarello_animationGroupData.xml is in the Base\AAF folder.  If the user does not select Indarello's Animations in the installer, the indarello_animationGroupData.xml is nonetheless installed.  This causes AAF errors and causes AAF 1.33+ to hang at 30%.

You should move indarello_animationGroupData.xml to the myanims folder so it only gets installed if the user selects your animations in the installer.

17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

@Indarello there is an issue with the XML installation.  The file indarello_animationGroupData.xml is in the Base\AAF folder.  If the user does not select Indarello's Animations in the installer, the indarello_animationGroupData.xml is nonetheless installed.  This causes AAF errors and causes AAF 1.33+ to hang at 30%.

You should move indarello_animationGroupData.xml to the myanims folder so it only gets installed if the user selects your animations in the installer.

im assuming the 7.0 was taken down to update that? (currently i cant see it)

8 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

The 7.0 patch notes include the line "Temporary removed SavageCabbage and theme tags support".  Can someone clarify the theme tags part?  Does that mean 7.0 no longer adds its own tags to animations?  Or just not to SavageCabbage animations? 

Option to remove tags from theme VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

35 minutes ago, octav2002 said:

Hi. I really appreciate your work. Is there any way to improve the transition between stages? The actors change position to standing for a second and than they go back to the next stage. It really breaks the immersion:)

what animation you are talking about?

9 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Leito Dog ground animation. I experiece it too.

open Theme_Animations_raceData.xml

where you will find skeleton="Dog"

remove requiresAnimationReset="true"

<race id="Dogmeat" form="1D698" skeleton="Dog" maleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_Dogmeat.swf" femaleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_Dogmeat.swf" requiresAnimationReset="true"/>
<race id="Dogmeat" form="1D698" skeleton="Dog" maleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_Dogmeat.swf" femaleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_Dogmeat.swf"/>

it will remove anim reset, but I dont know side effects

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

open Theme_Animations_raceData.xml

where you will find skeleton="Dog"

remove requiresAnimationReset="true"

<race id="Dogmeat" form="1D698" skeleton="Dog" maleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_Dogmeat.swf" femaleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_Dogmeat.swf" requiresAnimationReset="true"/>
<race id="Dogmeat" form="1D698" skeleton="Dog" maleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_Dogmeat.swf" femaleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_Dogmeat.swf"/>

it will remove anim reset, but I dont know side effects

Doesn't work, it causes dogmeat to only play the first stage of the animation and stuck with it, even changing to other animation won't work.