43 minutes ago, Lara89 said:

I'm trying to use this mod to get Leito animations work with the vagina physics of Fusion girl. But it's not working for me. Also, it modifies the the separate animations into the "stage" ones. Anyone knows how to fix these things? Thanks in advance.

Maybe you mean vagina bones? or maybe vagina morphs? Because I dont think Fusion girl have vagina physics

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

Maybe you mean vagina bones? or maybe vagina morphs? Because I dont think Fusion girl have vagina physics

I ended up installing the last version of this edited fusion girl and it worked.

I was confused initially because the animations I had installed had a working vagina. All except for the leito ones, and I wanted to fix it.

One last question: Does the mod have an option to use separate animations and not all in one staged ones?

3 hours ago, Lara89 said:

I'm trying to use this mod to get Leito animations work with the vagina physics of Fusion girl. But it's not working for me. Also, it modifies the the separate animations into the "stage" ones. Anyone knows how to fix these things? Thanks in advance.

It's a mod for staged animations. That's the whole point of the mod. 

How to fix it? Don't use the mod :)))

1 hour ago, mishovur said:

It's a mod for staged animations. That's the whole point of the mod. 

How to fix it? Don't use the mod :)))

I'm interested in the patch mainly because it fixes/improves the vagina animation with the Leito animations.

5 hours ago, Lara89 said:

I'm interested in the patch mainly because it fixes/improves the vagina animation with the Leito animations.

The only way is to edit configs manualy, which will take sometime

7 hours ago, Lara89 said:

I ended up installing the last version of this edited fusion girl and it worked.

I was confused initially because the animations I had installed had a working vagina. All except for the leito ones, and I wanted to fix it.

One last question: Does the mod have an option to use separate animations and not all in one staged ones?

If you take a look at the requirement list, you will find another custom body with vag sliders.

image.png.29240a05e69b114067b31062dfe29823.png
For the rest, take a look at AAF xml wiki and this mod xmls, you can learn how to play anims individually or in sequence and even how to modify sliders during AAF scenes .

Ok, long time no see

I took the Rozhima pack, the lastest RZF4S_1_85 and repacked it (to avoid touching anything extra)

This pack in not covered by Indarello's patch, but if you just install the file linked below you'll get most (sorry, I dropped some really weird ones, but nothing is deleted - just disabled)

of the animations out of the box in a format compatible with 60 sec duration.

2 animations were combined (each from two separate ones in original pack), one was fixed (the author made a mistake and rotated actors incorrectly,I'm talking about desk animation)

Everything was just tested and works.

You just install it instead of normal RZF4S_1_85 (I repacked it completely) and it will work without any additional fuzz. 

Everything made as 

Stage 1 - 'intro' 

2-3-4-5-5-5-5

Stage 6 'outro'

in some cases it's 2-2-3-3-4-4-5-5 (it depends on animation and it's duration)

But all the credits SHOULD go to the original mod author (and please go and thank him), Indarello - who's patch I'm using, and so on :)

I just did it for myself, take it or leave it.

P.S. It requires Indarello's patch, ofc :) But it doesn't overwrite anything.  you can install or remove it whenever you want.

RZF4S_1_85_Made_Staged.7z

ScreenShot972.png

ScreenShot973.png

ScreenShot974.png

Edited by mishovur