9 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

Uninstall ZaZout4.

It has a out-of-date skeleton that will break all AAF animations.

I have never installed ZaZout4. This is precisely the problem, AAF thinks I have mods that I have never downloaded.

I suspect that one of the animation packs is not configured properly and is installing things that I don't want it to install.

19 hours ago, Indarello said:

1)Search "FM-Chair02-04Handjob" in your Data/AAF/ folder, how to search

and send me results, better files that contain them

I searched it and a whole bunch of xml files from SavageCabbage showed up. Should I reinstall it? Edit: see my post below.

2)Look like you chosed options for furniture plugins that you dont have

See:

[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: MYLadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: LadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: Homemaker.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: Servitron.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: ZaZOut4.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: VulpineRace.esm

A)LadyKillerBed.esp is probably from BP70, you can remove them when you will reinstall my patch and select options for BP70 animations to disable this content

or install this LadyKillerBed if you want use it

B)HomeMaker is probably from SavageCabbage, reinstall it with disabling them or Install Homemaker

C)Install Servitron

D)Find what files dependend on ZazOut by search  "ZazOut" and send me results

F)Dont know what you can do with VulpineRace, if you want to remove it, also search it and send me results

I never selected those options. I always make sure to uncheck everything in that list, but for some reason they still get installed?

1)Search "FM-Chair02-04Handjob" in your Data/AAF/ folder, how to search

and send me results, better files that contain them

2)Look like you chosed options for furniture plugins that you dont have

See:

[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: MYLadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: LadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: Homemaker.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: Servitron.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: ZaZOut4.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: VulpineRace.esm

A)LadyKillerBed.esp is probably from BP70, you can remove them when you will reinstall my patch and select options for BP70 animations to disable this content

or install this LadyKillerBed if you want use it

B)HomeMaker is probably from SavageCabbage, reinstall it with disabling them or Install Homemaker

C)Install Servitron

D)Find what files dependend on ZazOut by search  "ZazOut" and send me results

F)Dont know what you can do with VulpineRace, if you want to remove it, also search it and send me results

The files are from the One Patch, see attached files here:

SavageCabbages_Animation_Pack_Charlestown_Condo_FM_positionData.xml SavageCabbages_Animation_Pack_FM_animationData.xml SavageCabbages_Animation_Pack_FM_positionData.xml SavageCabbages_Animation_Pack_Noir_Penthouse_FM_positionData.xml

16 hours ago, AWHA said:

Я искал его, и появилась целая куча XML-файлов из SavageCabbage. Должен ли я переустановить его? Редактировать: см. Мой пост ниже.

Я никогда не выбирал эти варианты. Я всегда убираю флажок в этом списке, но по какой-то причине они все еще установлены?

No game 

Hi,

i decided to play the female character and the male npcs have the flacid-penis-problem. Even after following

the aaf setup guide (got all recommended mods, latest version) i couldn't solve that issue.

Is it a problem that i use NMM and LOOT, or do i need a different mod setup with a female character?

Kind regards

17 minutes ago, josdra01 said:

Hi,

i decided to play the female character and the male npcs have the flacid-penis-problem. Even after following

the aaf setup guide (got all recommended mods, latest version) i couldn't solve that issue.

Is it a problem that i use NMM and LOOT, or do i need a different mod setup with a female character?

Kind regards

You just need build male body in BodySlide studio with checked "build morps"

If you want body always erect move slider erection to 100% and press build

If you want body erect only in AAF scenes set slider erection to 0% and press build and install this

I dont know what LOOT have functions, but it is important for my patch to be loaded after all other animations, one patch...

Only SilverPerv mod must overwrite my mod if you will use it

Thx for the responses :D

I think i'll try BT 3.0 first (to keep all my mods on latest version).

PS: I think LOOT is to set the installed mods in the right loadorder.

Edit: BT 3.0 solved the problem. I installed it, re-installed the other mods and it worked on the first attempt. :D 

If anyone else is running into that scene menu issue when they have this mod installed, my problem ended up being that I had Leito's animations but was missing Leito's Voice Fix.  I installed it and then reinstalled this, it detected it during the install, and now the menu opens fine.

Thanks for the info @kurosaki_kunai :)

The same issue (AAF scene menu not opening) happens with the new update from SavageCabbage.

I guess that's normal at the moment. Just in case anyone is wondering.

For the moment, it seems you have to stick with SavageCabbage Version 1.1 when using this patch.

10 minutes ago, Arastat said:

Thanks for the info @kurosaki_kunai :)

The same issue (AAF scene menu not opening) happens with the new update from SavageCabbage.

I guess that's normal at the moment. Just in case anyone is wondering.

For the moment, it seems you have to stick with SavageCabbage Version 1.1 when using this patch.

There is a alternative to waiting.

You can install SavageCabbage 1.2 and make sure it loads after Patch for Animations

This will cause there to be multiple separate entries in the AAF wizard for each individual animation. (1 staged from PFA, and 1-4 non-staged from the mod)

There is in my opinion a better option.

You can re-install Patch for Animations & Erection Fix without having the SavageCabbage option checked in the installer.

If you then install SavageCabbage 1.2 as normal, you will have it as a 'stand-alone' mod.

It will not have working cum overlays, but since the squirt animations are integrated into the animations themselves those will work fine.

On 4/23/2020 at 5:55 AM, AWHA said:

Installing this mod breaks my AAF. I followed the instructions from this guide:

AAF works fine without this mod installed. If I install this mod, I can no longer open the AAF wizard and no animations will play. I see from other posts in this thread that others have had very similar problems.

I do not have any other patches installed.

I did not manually select any options during the install process for this mod, everything was auto selected.

What could be the problem?

das problem hatte ich auch des öfteren ich habe mir eine aaf xml backupdatei erstellt einfach drüber das müste aaf wieder zum laufen bringen. 

On 9/29/2019 at 11:05 AM, Indarello said:

Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)

View File

Since 6.0 required Strap-on/viodoe/dick with penis bones

What this mod changes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Added 4 my staged animations (FemDom Penis Step, FaceSitting, FootJob, Yoga Cunnilingus)
  • Many fixes in postions (body, strapon, penis...)
  • Added stages
  • Added Squirt and cum effects
  • Added cum overlays support
  • Added tattoo support (for ganbang and aggressive animations)
  • Added tags for animations
  • Added Vagina, Anus penetrate
  • Added Jaw open when required
  • Added animations flexibility (F-M animations duplicates in F-F, some furniture animations duplicates in ground)
  • For Leito and Atomic Lust added Custom Moans
  • Atomic Lust and bp70 commented tree animations and kissing
  • Vadermania removed FM, dog, cat animations

Other options:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Options to disable cum effects, cum and tattoo overlays
  • Male Body
    Install required bodytalk body with erection 1.0 and builded morphs in swimmer preset. But you still need to install zex skeleton
    if you don't like to see always erect you can use this, and load after my patch
  • Remove theme tags

This option will remove theme tags from animation positions that are used in this patch

For theme VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations
    Since some tags is wrong in this theme, I recommend to use this option

• Equipment Set 
    This option will install equipment settings for animations:
    1)On start of animations all clothes from male will be stripped, from female only body and torso clothes
    2)On end of animations all clothes will be returned for everybody except supermutants

Required:

Reveal hidden contents
  • AAF
  • AAF - Vanilla, Kinky and Creatures Sex Animations Theme
  • BodyTalk v2 with erection 1.0 and build morphs (I prefer always erect, if you don't, you can use this, and load it after my mod)
  • The One Patch to Bang Them All

You can get this here

Required Animations (You can use only some of them, but I reccomend to install all this):

Required for effects:

• Custom moans
  • Tattoos   (Not necessary, there is option in installation)
  • Body that support vagina and anus penetrated morphs, for example: mymod, this, or cbbe (Not necessary)

What next:

Reveal hidden contents

What is not ready but comming:

• Female moans and other sounds for animations that miss them
  • Stage-dependent Face emotions
  • More fixes in positions
  • Vault meat animations at the end of scenes
  • If you want more of my animations, you can offer ideas to me Patreon

What is not comming:

• Gay animations edits
  • Farelle Animations (outdated skeleton)
  • ZaZOut4 (outdated skeleton)

Mod load order:

Reveal hidden contents

Animations by Leito

Animations by Leito - Voice Fix for FF animations

The One Patch to Bang Them All

SavageCabbage's Animation Pack

BP70s Sex anims

Creature Pack

Mutated Lust

Atomic Lust

(Effects mods)

My mod after all

Recommended:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks to, original authors and ideas:

Reveal hidden contents

Squirt/Cum Particles

Cum Overlays

A.J. Various XML

Requirements section mod authors

If you like my mod - support me

Hi there!

Any chance for an update with face cum?

2 hours ago, Hallows-Slayer said:

when will a new update be released so that this mod will work with the new updated SavageCabbage animations?

Look at the page before (bottom)

On 5/6/2020 at 10:40 PM, Indarello said:

Dont have time on update, maybe after 7-10 days

is version 6.2 supposed to fix the savage cabbage issue? or is it unreleased?
realized i had 6.1 and didnt notice anything weird

also, the installer says in regards to the bodytalk optionals section, if you want to use your own body turn erection to 1.0 (i assume 100%) , but on "[AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (09/May/2020)" it says for bodytalkv3, theres no need to build (which i use) unsure whether i need to build or not.
on same topic, if using ones own male body, the setup guide says put erection to 0% whereas your setup says 1.0.