Oh.  Well, that's interesting -- I could've sworn AAF hangs there if not.  But, yeah, just tested it and it didn't, after I went back into your installer and de-selected that.  Right, just Themes then.  lol  Hopefully that'll get yours working, juanchotl.

14 minutes ago, jdhue said:

heres bossman20200705130710_1.jpg.8cb6bad2c6cbef60af475ccc735e0fe6.jpg20200705130615_1.jpg.dc5b2642814270dd92d022a07481a842.jpg

1)When you was installing bp70 or atomic lust, or maybe some another anim pack you have selected ladykiller, but you dont have this mod, you need reinstall animwith packs with this option disabled

2)You dont have leito voice fix

3)Search for equipmentset in notepad++

How to search

ok, so i apparently found solution but now i have another porblem. when set scene and end it, and later i wanna set it again it's count as stage 2 from 2, now i can't when mora than 1 stage at time active, cuz when i have 2 animations didn't change and also cant end this, so i have to load save, any solution?

9 hours ago, jdhue said:

ok, so i apparently found solution but now i have another porblem. when set scene and end it, and later i wanna set it again it's count as stage 2 from 2, now i can't when mora than 1 stage at time active, cuz when i have 2 animations didn't change and also cant end this, so i have to load save, any solution?

Have you fixed all previous errors in aaf admin menu?

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I do not use Leitos so I would like to remove One Patch but One Patch gives me my strapons for Lesbian sex. I have tried Vioxis Strapon mod without One Patch but the strapons are not being applied. One Patch seems to be the only mod making them work..

You could try the original Strapon mod for Fourplay Which was then edited to be included in the One Patch?

But you will have clipping and morph problem's with animations using them as they will only stay straight Or is just will not work.

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I do not use Leitos so I would like to remove One Patch but One Patch gives me my strapons for Lesbian sex. I have tried Vioxis Strapon mod without One Patch but the strapons are not being applied. One Patch seems to be the only mod making them work..

Check requirements section mod for stapons

• 2 weeks later...

great mod, but I am a bit confused with all these recent updates. I have everything updated and running patch for animations with erection fix with your required strap-on dick viodoe mod. I prefer viodoe option for ff. when installing all this viodoe only works when I have the one patch installed which is required by the strap on viodoe dick servitron mod, except now erection fix mod says patch for animations and one patch not compatible, that I have to choose one or the other.  I had assumed to get viodoe the one patch is needed along with vioxsis v5.0. guess my question is, is okay to run the one patch with your animation fix or not?  And also another question Im still useing bodytalk 2.75 and fusion girl 1.45 with your vagina morph and body gen(works great by the way). should I update the m/f bodies to new versions? 

okay never mind about the first part I figured out I had wrong vioxsis v3 mod. I updated to vioxsis strap-ons7z and now works without one patch. still would like to know though if the new fusion girl and body talk is compatible with your mods

4 hours ago, Dg75 said:

great mod, but I am a bit confused with all these recent updates. I have everything updated and running patch for animations with erection fix with your required strap-on dick viodoe mod. I prefer viodoe option for ff. when installing all this viodoe only works when I have the one patch installed which is required by the strap on viodoe dick servitron mod, except now erection fix mod says patch for animations and one patch not compatible, that I have to choose one or the other.  I had assumed to get viodoe the one patch is needed along with vioxsis v5.0. guess my question is, is okay to run the one patch with your animation fix or not?  And also another question Im still useing bodytalk 2.75 and fusion girl 1.45 with your vagina morph and body gen(works great by the way). should I update the m/f bodies to new versions? 

okay never mind about the first part I figured out I had wrong vioxsis v3 mod. I updated to vioxsis strap-ons7z and now works without one patch. still would like to know though if the new fusion girl and body talk is compatible with your mods

I am going to update body/outfit and strapon mod in next 10-20 days

You can update fg and bodytalk

You can use one patch with my patch, because my patch overwrites files from one patch for supported anims

1 hour ago, eightballyuri said:

just meant in general. like when a animation starts with sex lab. you can press a buttan to move the actors into better alignment or change animations. or stop the animation timer. things like that. can you do that in aaf?

If you will find some pose with bad alignment you can report them to me