4 hours ago, Indarello said:

2.5 is a patreon version right? I cant add this version because most users don't have it

You need to add BP70 Lesbian Threesome also to rxl_bp70_anims_animationData.xml to make them work

I disabled Cycling because this animations are weird and not about sex

Thank you. That worked for me. You have to remember, our kinks may not be your kinks! I actually like the foot stuff... ?

3 hours ago, eightballyuri said:

oh well i feel a little better having an idea why you disable them. i only ask because raiders pet use a animation from atomic lust that is blocked

I just search thru code and can't find what exactly position it uses from atomic lust

6 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

Erection Fix for v7.3 has been released!

Download this if you don't want the perma-erection that comes with Patch for Animations, or you have some other problem with Erections not working correctly.

I have no such problems using this mod. My guys are limp till arroused and limp after.. I am using Creature Assets after this mod which may sort it all out. I understand Ulfie is using your stuff imbedded into his..?

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Indarello, on those animations that your mod supports, does that mean each of them should have a particle squirt added to it? Or just a promise of a cum stain? Most of the reason I use your mod is because of the particle squrting..Thanks

95%+ have them

Other are first staged anims that I cant move in groups

I appreciate the work put into this patch. However, without this patch I can manually select stages of animations one by one and if I want to spend more time on a certain animation I can do that, but with this patch installed all the animations just play automatically and I lose control over choosing which stage/part of an animation I want to stay on.

Does anyone know of a way to be able to manually select the specific stages of animations I want to watch while using this patch?

Hi I am not sure if it just me, but savagecabagge animations don't have cum textures applied at the end. First I thought it is because of the tags, but none of them applies the textures. Leito and the others are working fine. First I thought I need to wait for Silverperv patch to be updated, but the new version it did not change anything. please send help :)

8 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Hi I am not sure if it just me, but savagecabagge animations don't have cum textures applied at the end. First I thought it is because of the tags, but none of them applies the textures. Leito and the others are working fine. First I thought I need to wait for Silverperv patch to be updated, but the new version it did not change anything. please send help :)

Maybe you are talking SM or ghouls animations?

Because I finished only Human, Gorilla and MLK animations

39 minutes ago, WaSiren88 said:

I appreciate the work put into this patch. However, without this patch I can manually select stages of animations one by one and if I want to spend more time on a certain animation I can do that, but with this patch installed all the animations just play automatically and I lose control over choosing which stage/part of an animation I want to stay on.

Does anyone know of a way to be able to manually select the specific stages of animations I want to watch while using this patch?

Sorry, you can only edit in *_animationData.xml

frames="300" to for example frames="600" to make stage double longer

But the problem that is different stages have different frames and there are 811 different stages to rework

5 hours ago, juanchotl said:

My AAF gets stuck at 30%, and i enable the Debug mode when i installed it, but it doesnt show anything. In my load order i have "AnimAddons" (load after) "Animations" at Vortex.

Thanks for your time Kings!

Captura.PNG.7f7adbcf966c1a3a36e2f8a4ea88b8b4.PNG

LO.PNG

Set true:

api_debug_on

debug_to_papyrus_log

troubleshooting_level 2

then you will see errors on screen and in logs.

Try disable Hardship and test

also, i have another problem. aaf is loading, and everything seem to be okay, but when i set up actors for animations nothing happen, they stay at place and in aaf menu is write "gathering" but nothing other happens, what could be solutin pls help kings

5 hours ago, jdhue said:

is there a way to disable staged animation cuz i want every stage  separately

No

4 hours ago, jdhue said:

also, i have another problem. aaf is loading, and everything seem to be okay, but when i set up actors for animations nothing happen, they stay at place and in aaf menu is write "gathering" but nothing other happens, what could be solutin pls help kings

Have errors in aaf admin menu when this happening?

On 7/1/2020 at 6:27 PM, juanchotl said:

My AAF gets stuck at 30%, and i enable the Debug mode when i installed it, but it doesnt show anything. In my load order i have "AnimAddons" (load after) "Animations" at Vortex.

Thanks for your time Kings!

Spoiler

Captura.PNG.7f7adbcf966c1a3a36e2f8a4ea88b8b4.PNG

LO.PNG

If you recently updated BP70's and Savage Cabage's animations, don't forget you need to also update Halstrom's AAF Themes.  Also don't forget to select in Indarello's installer the Remove Tags option.