Thanks for helping me out the other day Indarello. Just wanted to point out, and not sure if someone else already has, that for me at least the file

SavageCabbage_positionData_TD.xml

was installed to my Data/AAF folder, even though I had the Torture Devices option *unselected* in the installer. So I had another instance where AAF didn't work in-game because of "missing" animations, although now that I know what the error looks like it was easy to figure out. Just wanted to let you know, as that file is included in the "regular" SavageCabbage folder of your patch files, instead of only being in the TD section.

Hi, not sure if it's the new AAF, but I'm getting a black screen when any animation starts (there's the little loading icon in the bottom right, but the screen stays black and requires restarting the game). Just started, I've isolated it to this mod. Have had it installed prior on different system recently with no issue. Not sure what the cause is, but thought I should report it. Thanks

1 hour ago, Jahtoris said:

Hi, not sure if it's the new AAF, but I'm getting a black screen when any animation starts (there's the little loading icon in the bottom right, but the screen stays black and requires restarting the game). Just started, I've isolated it to this mod. Have had it installed prior on different system recently with no issue. Not sure what the cause is, but thought I should report it. Thanks

Aaf debug mode errors? Mod list?

35 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Aaf debug mode errors? Mod list?

I didn't get any errors within AAF, just the black screen with the loading screen bottom right side. I was able to get the escape menu and exit the program. Mods (have run this same list prior a few weeks ago with this mod without issue) - F4SE, AAF, Themes pack, leito, savagecabbage, bp70, atomic lust, one patch to bang them all, WOTC, violate, SEU, sex attributes and harassment, CBBE and a number of outfits and character presets. 

6 minutes ago, Jahtoris said:

I didn't get any errors within AAF, just the black screen with the loading screen bottom right side. I was able to get the escape menu and exit the program. Mods (have run this same list prior a few weeks ago with this mod without issue) - F4SE, AAF, Themes pack, leito, savagecabbage, bp70, atomic lust, one patch to bang them all, WOTC, violate, SEU, sex attributes and harassment, CBBE and a number of outfits and character presets. 

You need strapon, leito voice fix, custom moans and reinstall one patch to read strapon

To check errors enable debug mode on screen popup

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

You need strapon, leito voice fix, custom moans and reinstall one patch to read strapon

To check errors enable debug mode on screen popup

Gotcha, had most of those except custom moans. Installed that, reinstalled one patch. Error I'm getting is warning 81, bp70 doggy-prone bone animation, however it appears to be working now (only one black screen requiring exiting out and restarting game). Only other new issue is that the overlays are not permanent - they seem to be disappearing between animation cycles.

6 hours ago, Jahtoris said:

Gotcha, had most of those except custom moans. Installed that, reinstalled one patch. Error I'm getting is warning 81, bp70 doggy-prone bone animation, however it appears to be working now (only one black screen requiring exiting out and restarting game). Only other new issue is that the overlays are not permanent - they seem to be disappearing between animation cycles.

so conceived

Maybe you have wrong load order, there must be no errors with bp70

On 12.02.2020 at 22:45, SilverPerv said:

Исправление эрекции  для V4.5 этого мода.

АнимацииAddons45ErectionFixBySilverPrev.7z 8.32 кБ · 49 загрузок
Требуется BodyTalk v2.75 мужское тело с ползунком Erection, установленным в 0% (вялый).

Этот патч тоже не дает работать ААФ и Манго Гум !

12 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

Этот патч тоже не дает работать ААФ и Манго Гум !

Magno CUM Gaudio (MCG) should work in combination with this patch. There is no way this patch can have any negative effect on MCG.

The only thing this patch does, is change some morph values that are in Indarello's files.

Magno CUM Gaudio (MCG) должен работать в сочетании с этим патчем. Этот патч не может оказать негативного влияния на MCG.
Единственное, что делает этот патч, это изменяет некоторые значения морфинга, которые есть в файлах Indarello.
Переведено с помощью Google.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:45 PM, SilverPerv said:

Erection Fix for V4.5 of this mod.

AnimationsAddons45ErectionFixBySilverPrev.7z 8.32 kB · 76 downloads
Requires BodyTalk v2.75 male body with Erection slider set to 0% (Flaccid).

Thanks mate, but I don't understand why this is still not fixed.

Please fix this in the next version, @Indarello

I mean a quick look at the aaf_morphsetdata values shows me that there's no way this could ever work as intended without this fix.

Also your instructions are confusing and too short. Nobody needs to install my Leito Voice Fix, Custom Moans is sufficient.

And you need to tell people which mods to deactivate for a moment before installing the One Patch.

Might seem obvious but believe me, it isn't.

I really appreciate all the work you put into this and atm it's the best universal AAF patch in my opinion, but it's not very accessible if you don't give better instructions.

edit: Sorry, I was wrong about the One Patch 1.1.1, see my next post below.

44 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Thanks mate, but I don't understand why this is still not fixed.

Please fix this in the next version, @Indarello

I mean a quick look at the aaf_morphsetdata values shows me that there's no way this could ever work as intended without this fix.

Also your instructions are confusing and too short. Nobody needs to install my Leito Voice Fix, Custom Moans is sufficient.

And you need to tell people which mods to deactivate for a moment before installing the One Patch.

Might seem obvious but believe me, it isn't.

I really appreciate all the work you put into this and atm it's the best universal AAF patch in my opinion, but it's not very accessible if you don't give better instructions.

1)you call this fix but it is not how I want it work, all works as I want it, if you dont like you can use this fix

2)I already answered you about that I want to change custom moans to nswf sound pack someday, if somebody have problems with install order they can write it here but nobody did it, so dont know if it required to write more info and I dont know, what should I write?

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

1)you call this fix but it is not how I want it work, all works as I want it, if you dont like you can use this fix

2)I already answered you about that I want to change custom moans to nswf sound pack someday, if somebody have problems with install order they can write it here but nobody did it, so dont know if it required to write more info and I dont know, what should I write?

1) As I said, I only gave it a quick glance.

Since you're telling me that it works as intended I guess you want erections to stay permanent, right? Because that's what the morphdata xml together with your recommendation to build the male body with erection at 100% is telling me.

Ok, I don't know why you'd want that but fair enough.

You could still offer that patch as an alternative and tell people to build the body with the erection slider set to 0. There seems to be a demand for it.

2) And I still don't know what you're talking about with switching from Custom Moans to the NSFW pack. The NSFW pack is not even a real mod, it's more of a modders resource. Basically a bunch of sound files with the right folder structure to then be used by a mod.

I already told you that you could use it with Custom Moans if you want, you just would have to rename and move the files in the Sound Pack. Because there is no way to make both work together without renaming files and there never will be, the method I used there requires a very specific file name format.

If you want a new approach to add sound that doesn't require renaming files then you would have to ask @dagobaking, but it's not necessary.

As soon as you understand it the method I used is as simple as it gets. Just a lot of work to add the lines to the xmls but that's to be expected with AAF animation xmls, as you very well know.

And again, this point has nothing to do with the Leito Voice Fix being redundant right now.

One idea how to improve the mod description would be to tell people how exactly to install the One Patch 1.1.1

If you just install it after having installed all the animation packs then you will get a ton of ingame AAF errors no matter how you sort the mods.

edit:

Ok, so this is not a problem with the One Patch 1.1.1 and this mod but with the One Patch Temporary Fix (in the comments thread of the One Patch mod).

Dunno what I had to do to resolve it but I think I had to delete some files from that fix.

... On second thought I think I didn't delete files from it but deactivated the animation mods that load after the One Patch before installing the fix. That's probably why I thought it was also an issue with the One Patch 1.1.1 main mod, it uses the same fancy installation procedure / FOMod installer.

So if people don't use that fix then I guess your instructions are good enough. Extremely short but still good enough.