On 10/5/2019 at 12:22 PM, Ulfbearth said:

Sorry for interrupting....

@SAC This version of bodytalk is the older. BT 2.70 and below has the flaccid state with Erection to 100% while the newest version (BT 2.75) has the flaccid state with Erection to 0%. This makes the morphsetdata to work differently for each case.

For BT 2.70 and below, since the flaccid state is 100%, the erection method is Inversed, in other words the morphsetData must contain the Erection morphset to -1
While for BT 2.75, since the flaccid state is 0%, the erection method is "Direct", in other words the morphsetData must contain the Erection morph to 1.

Is preferably to stick with version 2.75 since it syncs with how the erection morphs for EVB for mainstreaming and its more compatible with most animation packs. You can have a bit more of detail about that here (keep in mind that explanation was made before 2.75 came out. At the moment, you want to get BT 2.75 and build the body with Erection at 0% (so it goes flaccid in preview window):

On 10/5/2019 at 1:05 PM, SAC said:

Oh. Now I understand. Yes, indeed I do have 2.70 installed, I have just checked.

I will try 2.75, however right now all the animations work fine for me and, TBH, with the whole scene being so fragmented and fiddle, if that version produces "unexpected" results I shall revert to 2.70 and keep monitoring updates until things get a little more streamlined. The "one patch" certainly was golden, however it doesn't seem to keep up with the latest updates, hopefully it will get updated too at some point.

Still, with regards to this specific mod, if it requires erect bodies in stand-by state then I will stay clear, I really don't want erect bodies lying around

Anyway - thank you very much for your informative post! It is certainly enlightening. TY!

Hey so this is something that I wanna explore because I feel like I've made it to this point before. But lost it, cuz I am using Bodytalk 2.75 and One Patch Fix....now I have erections but theyre up all the time mostly...

----> So I know using Bodytalk 2.70 may need the EVB option to work with the Erection Slider at 100%.....
But that somehow messes up the creature erections...  So One Patch over all that fixes that? <----

(And if Bodytalk 2.75 is used, then Erection Slider needs to be at 0%, and functions normally with the morphs...but somehow, or in some cases gives perma erections...)

3 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Hey so this is something that I wanna explore because I feel like I've made it to this point before. But lost it, cuz I am using Bodytalk 2.75 and One Patch Fix....now I have erections but theyre up all the time mostly...

----> So I know using Bodytalk 2.70 may need the EVB option to work with the Erection Slider at 100%.....
But that somehow messes up the creature erections...  So One Patch over all that fixes that? <----

(And if Bodytalk 2.75 is used, then Erection Slider needs to be at 0%, and functions normally with the morphs...but somehow, or in some cases gives perma erections...)

which cases exactly you get perma erections?

4 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Open AAF_morphSetData.xml and edit like you want:

<morph value="Erection" to="0"/>      - make human erection to 0

<morph value="CErection" to="1"/>   - make creature erection to 1

<morphSet id="ready">                       - executes before human scenes

<morphSet id="unReady">                  - executes after human scenes

<morphSet id="readyCR">                  - before creature scenes

<morphSet id="unReadyCR">             - after creature scenes

<morphSet id="unReadyDog">          - after dog scenes

19 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

which cases exactly you get perma erections?

I mispoke, I should say that with One Patch Fix installed, the morphs work, but there's no "bend", either up or down, to match animations. Now I have to admit, I'm not sure if that's related to limits in the animation xmls or not

2 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

I mispoke, I should say that with One Patch Fix installed, the morphs work, but there's no "bend", either up or down, to match animations. Now I have to admit, I'm not sure if that's related to limits in the animation xmls or not

Thats related to missing morphs. build morphs properly as ive shown in my guide.

12 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Thats related to missing morphs. build morphs properly as ive shown in my guide.

You mean the part with checking the "Build Morphs" option in BS? I've done that. 
I'm thinking that, because I am forgetful, that when reinstalling One Patch so many times over prior to installing Fix I may have chosen the EVB option as per the 2.70 BodyTalk directions, which may have complicated things

14 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Hey, Ulfbearth. A bit offtopic. I have Body Talk for a few days and I like it a lot. I've seen pics and there are "fat" men and sometimes there are rather muscular men. Is there a way to randomize this or will all men in my game be of the same type?

30 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Hey, Ulfbearth. A bit offtopic. I have Body Talk for a few days and I like it a lot. I've seen pics and there are "fat" men and sometimes there are rather muscular men. Is there a way to randomize this or will all men in my game be of the same type?

As you know, you can always customize the standard body size for bodytalk in bodyslide. But if you want randomization, i suggest you building the body with everything at zero sliders and making use of BodyGen Looksmenu feature. Unfortunately, there are no bodygen presets made yet for Bodytalk so you would have to make one you own. You can get more information about how bodygen works in looksmenu mod page https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/

Vanilla already has its own bodygen system for the triangle slider (Fat/Thin/Muscular) but some ppl might not find that enough, so looksmenu bodygen is there for them.

Just keep in mind bodygen just applies to an actor when you first see him, in other words, its most effective in fresh saves.

I'm having an issue with this mod, although I'm scared to ask and risk the mod author going off on me as they seem to like to do. Similar to what other people reported when this mod was first released, I can't get AAF to install/start when this mod is installed. In the corner in-game, it says it's at 30% and just stays there, and I cannot start AAF using the Home key. If I uninstall this, it works fine. Should mention that yes, I installed this file AFTER everything else, and let it overwrite everything that was prompted.

I'm getting back into F4 after some time not playing, so I have a fresh install, new game, just downloaded all my mods. Don't see any other issues yet with this mod not installed. One possible thing is that I don't have BodyTalk, because from what I understand you can't use CBBE and BodyTalk together? I was following one of the installation guides on here and it said that if you use CBBE, you need to use EVB for male bodies, even though that mod is apparently somewhat unsupported now. But a body mod can't be causing AAF not to run properly, can it? That wouldn't make sense to me.

AAF is independent to body mods, I think you can run animations even with vanila bodies

Try this  DATA/AAF/AAF_settings.ini:

debug_on                        = true       ; This turns on/off an output window that shows information/warnings/errors on-screen during gameplay.
api_debug_on                    = true         ; This turns on/off showing the output of API events during gameplay.

It should show you where it stuck

And you report to me then

1 hour ago, Clegane said:

The One Patch to Bang Them All (but maybe you need to instal this after all animations and then use this priority, maybe this important) - not maybe, One patch MUST BE installed After yours, bcause the amimations stop.

Lol man, just delete my mod in this case, if you run it before it becomes useless

1 minute ago, KyLeeKu said:

Yup. Animations don't start after upgrading to new version.

Turned on debug. No errors or warnings. First time try to start an animation, get the twirly dots around AAF but no animation loads. Tried all hot keys for mods to start animation and the F11 for AAF quick sex. No go.

55 minutes ago, Big ma said:

i think there might be something wrong with the new update, aaf won't open

33 minutes ago, KyLeeKu said:

Turned on debug. No errors or warnings. First time try to start an animation, get the twirly dots around AAF but no animation loads. Tried all hot keys for mods to start animation and the F11 for AAF quick sex. No go.

Same for me not working now

24 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I tried it with Vortex and I had no problems with AFF. I tested the hip dance and then BP cowgirl.

I also used Vortex and the mod works but male erections do not. :

My Sex Setup:

This mod:

All updated animation packs:      Savage Cabbage

BP70

Atomic Lust

Mutated Lust

Creature Pack

The One Patch to Bang Them All:

BodyTalk 2.70 Erection at 100%................................Default for wanting access to all new animations...without using the One Patch Fix

Vader

Leitos

Farrell

Animations and erections worked normal using this setup..without the Squirt Mod

Adding the Squirt Mod still allows access to all animations. Squirts and cum work as advertised but erections do not..

Only way I could think of to offset the One Patch and this mods issues...If someone has a work arround, then I am akk for it..

No One Patch Fix used..