8 hours ago, Indarello said:

SC updated DLC animations which I dont change (I dont even have them in archive of my mod)
"When installing your mod, selecting SC animation will not use AAF" I dont understand what this means, try explain this and send me your errors

After selecting this SC animation to install, these errors will appear in the game. AAF Press HOME-> ENTER does not respond.

2.jpg.98fc74d6124d75939ff591a36d3b893d.jpg1.jpg.ec2c046793eb474e4689c2ed61b33838.jpg

9 hours ago, Indarello said:

I can fix that, but they don't lead to crash

Just a suggestion~~I believe this is because The One Patch hasn't been updated to follow up on SavageCabbage's recent updates. Would be it be possible for your creation to~~do without it? One less decency to keep track of, that way.

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

Just a suggestion~~I believe this is because The One Patch hasn't been updated to follow up on SavageCabbage's recent updates. Would be it be possible for your creation to~~do without it? One less decency to keep track of, that way.

One Patch required only for creature models, and that's all

But I am not sure

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Yes don't read the requirements

And don't read previous posts, enjoy bugs

Sorry, but i downloaded what was on 1st post 2 days ago - I cant read all pages in hope that somewhere there is patch or solution. Its hard for me - english not my native lang. And there was instruction to make erection 100%. But this was looking bad on dead bodies ingame, so I tried to make your patch work with erection = 0% BT2.

P.S. May be i was incorrect. Animations worked with penises erection 100% and thay was amazingly correct in positions, but i wanted to make them work with 0% erection bt2. 

2 hours ago, NeitTan said:

Sorry, but i downloaded what was on 1st post 2 days ago - I cant read all pages in hope that somewhere there is patch or solution. Its hard for me - english not my native lang. And there was instruction to make erection 100%. But this was looking bad on dead bodies ingame, so I tried to make your patch work with erection = 0% BT2.

P.S. May be i was incorrect. Animations worked with penises erection 100% and thay was amazingly correct in positions, but i wanted to make them work with 0% erection bt2. 

You will have bugs in some animations where I set erection (-0.2) or similar

You know what that means? Your 1.0 will be -0.2

You need to edit this manualy

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

You will have bugs in some animations where I set erection (-0.2) or similar

You know what that means? Your 1.0 will be -0.2

You need to edit this manualy

Oh, thats bad ? Btw can you explain me what means HA FA Arousal in AAF menu, cause with this patch HA and FA disappear and only arousal shown?

P.S. as i noted - Leito settings, that turn on actor scaling is breaking some positions. Mireluks for example. Without it scene looks fine

P.P.S. any way to make this patch work without 100% erection or to make ? Its not cool that all raiders left on the floor with hard-on after death =(

On 10/10/2019 at 2:17 PM, DremoraDream said:

This thread is both helpful, confusing, and funny altogether. Thank you everyone, I am learning a lot about what all these patches do. 

I know you said you're finished here, but if you're down to answer one last thing, (or pm me if u'd rather):  With BodyTalk 2.70 installed, and One Patch, are u choosing the BodyTalk option in the installer or the EVB option? (there was a discrepancy at one point about the 2 options)

I have always used the BT2 option no matter how I approach any issues.

Indarello,

Great MOD! Very well done and works perfectly as far as I've tested with many animations, except the Atomic Lust staged masturbation is a black load screen yet the game background sounds are still playing. I disabled the mod in MO2 and run the Atomic Fingering animations okay. Re-enable the mod and it is back to the black screen. So something is going amiss with that particular animation. Just posting to as a heads up if anyone else is experiencing this little quirk. 

By the way GREAT MOD! Really appreciate your time and effort into mod! Fast becoming one of my "Must Have" mods! :)

On 10/16/2019 at 2:45 PM, amesbt said:

Indarello,

Great MOD! Very well done and works perfectly as far as I've tested with many animations, except the Atomic Lust staged masturbation is a black load screen yet the game background sounds are still playing. I disabled the mod in MO2 and run the Atomic Fingering animations okay. Re-enable the mod and it is back to the black screen. So something is going amiss with that particular animation. Just posting to as a heads up if anyone else is experiencing this little quirk. 

By the way GREAT MOD! Really appreciate your time and effort into mod! Fast becoming one of my "Must Have" mods! :)

Everything works normaly

Spoiler

Capture d’écran (9).pngCapture d’écran (10).pngCapture d’écran (8).png

Hello

Does anyone have a solution for these errors?

I think I have tried everything but I can not find solutions.

For BP70 errors, I tried the temporary fix but it's the same and for the pack atomic lust I do not know what to do.

Regarding errors erect and flaccid also I dry!

thank you in advance

4 hours ago, hkheung said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Capture d’écran (9).pngCapture d’écran (10).pngCapture d’écran (8).png

Hello

Does anyone have a solution for these errors?

I think I have tried everything but I can not find solutions.

For BP70 errors, I tried the temporary fix but it's the same and for the pack atomic lust I do not know what to do.

Regarding errors erect and flaccid also I dry!

thank you in advance

You run latest versions of animations?

This morphset have "Erected" morphset to fix this error

Search in files "BP70 Impregnate Missionary Stage Kiss" and send me files that have it

how to search in files

AAF_morphSetData.xml

57 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You run latest versions of animations?

This morphset have "Erected" morphset to fix this error

Search in files "BP70 Impregnate Missionary Stage Kiss" and send me files that have it

how to search in files

AAF_morphSetData.xml 2.49 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for your reply

Here are the files containing "BP70 Impregnate Missionary Stage Kiss"

rxl_bp70_anims_positionData.xml rxl_bp70_anims_positionTreeData.xml rxl_bp70_anims_transitionData.xml

and yes all packs is up to date

and an image of NMM 0.79 with the mods I installed if it can help you

Spoiler

990038521_Capturedcran(11).thumb.png.52c69ab7370cbd00a260c6d53a8a7a26.png

45 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Then first thank you for your morphs file this has solved the errected errors!
secondly I replaced the two files by yours and here's what it gives

Spoiler

Capture d’écran (13).pngCapture d’écran (14).pngCapture d’écran (12).png

there are no more errors with bp70 but now I have errors with gray bad end animations

21 minutes ago, hkheung said:

Then first thank you for your morphs file this has solved the errected errors!
secondly I replaced the two files by yours and here's what it gives

Hide contents

Capture d’écran (13).pngCapture d’écran (14).pngCapture d’écran (12).png

there are no more errors with bp70 but now I have errors with gray bad end animations

my mod dont have "bad end" animation pack
and here is atomic lust lesbian, I also have nothing with this names in my mod