58 minutes ago, murf said:

Looksmenu overlays are used  for cum shots and doesn't support overlays on the head.

Thanks for the explanation. This makes sense. But is a bummer.

Cheers.

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

You can add face tints manually, there is existing mod for that, but looksmenu dont support adding them with scripts, like after aaf anims

The one thing that does not make sense to me is, because i do not understand the technical side of things, that i can apply tattoos on the face but not have an overlay of, well, cum.

But i do get it. If Looksmenu does not support it, then there isn't really anything that can be done.

I do not remember if that was the same case in Skyrim.

10 hours ago, wutpickel said:

The one thing that does not make sense to me is, because i do not understand the technical side of things, that i can apply tattoos on the face but not have an overlay of, well, cum.

But i do get it. If Looksmenu does not support it, then there isn't really anything that can be done.

I do not remember if that was the same case in Skyrim.

As I said you can apply tattoos on face only manually in looksmenu

3 hours ago, kziitd said:

I guess the only way at the moment is to load the device onto the character like ZAZ particle effects when the animation is playing.

906107414_Fallout42021-04-0302-23-16-86.thumb.png.c15e99f22a0f881280fdcde4134cf3cf.png

If you can make it as mesh, I can make headpart for this and morps so it will look good during emotions, but I am not sure about how it will work with face customisation like nose length or eyes location

5 hours ago, Indarello said:

If you can make it as mesh, I can make headpart for this and morps so it will look good during emotions, but I am not sure about how it will work with face customisation like nose length or eyes location

What do you mean by headpart?

I made this thing according to the script of ego. At the same time, I added the tongue. The character is actually wearing a mask that makes her open her mouth and makes her present a "slightly uneasy expression" according to the parameters.

Under the presupposition of different faces, the problem of clipping is certain, only because the disordered style of the liquid itself and the translucency make them less obvious.

If you're really interested, I'll make a simple liquid mesh that only fits the closed mouth for you to try.

After all, another problem now is that a handful of oral sex animations end with "in mouth", not "on face".

Edited by kziitd
2 hours ago, kziitd said:

What do you mean by headpart?

I made this thing according to the script of ego. At the same time, I added the tongue. The character is actually wearing a mask that makes her open her mouth and makes her present a "slightly uneasy expression" according to the parameters.

Under the presupposition of different faces, the problem of clipping is certain, only because the disordered style of the liquid itself and the translucency make them less obvious.

If you're really interested, I'll make a simple liquid mesh that only fits the closed mouth for you to try.

After all, another problem now is that a handful of oral sex animations end with "in mouth", not "on face".

headpart is several slots in creation kit

like eyes, brows, mouth, hair...

9 hours ago, Indarello said:

I see what you mean. It's like the mouth has its own tri file, which can be adapted to the face's tri.

But will it be called like a device in the game?

In a word, if we only need to avoid the very prominent area of the face, we can better reduce the clipping problem.

17 minutes ago, kziitd said:

I see what you mean. It's like the mouth has its own tri file, which can be adapted to the face's tri.

But will it be called like a device in the game?

In a word, if we only need to avoid the very prominent area of the face, we can better reduce the clipping problem.

one of the problem that probably not allowed to use several "Misc" items at the same time

44.png

12 hours ago, Indarello said:

OK, I finished a simple facial part

As you can see from the image, based on the original "basefemalehead" of the game, I gave it a "general" position, which is used to adapt to the clipping problem of different face presets. Generally speaking, even if the faces of the characters are very different, the visual effect is acceptable.

The part on the mouth is a separate part in NIF. If it can't solve the problem of opening the mouth, it can be deleted directly.

01.jpg.7aefcdacdbf1393b0be5faf8465bab06.jpg02.jpg.d78fd72343f74a6faf4f4cd2143cef18.jpg

03.jpg.2cd7a1d46fcf56d13cf71017db84ff37.jpg04.jpg.62f91fd924d98fd334285786d584e2c0.jpg

05.jpg.2cd396a953020ede14e9942e0740b7f2.jpg06.jpg.93c612ed2ac1dcd916b2f84e18b27fa2.jpg

07.jpg.c54cf2ed7ce3f52787a35bf61a13bac2.jpg08.jpg.fe6e00909b68e8c06eb7237462dabcfc.jpg

09.jpg.589f8af7b78b364b3a6154173fa84a19.jpg

Facial_Test.rar

11 minutes ago, kziitd said:

As you can see from the image, based on the original "basefemalehead" of the game, I gave it a "general" position, which is used to adapt to the clipping problem of different face presets. Generally speaking, even if the faces of the characters are very different, the visual effect is acceptable.

The part on the mouth is a separate part in NIF. If it can't solve the problem of opening the mouth, it can be deleted directly.

01.jpg.7aefcdacdbf1393b0be5faf8465bab06.jpg02.jpg.d78fd72343f74a6faf4f4cd2143cef18.jpg

03.jpg.2cd7a1d46fcf56d13cf71017db84ff37.jpg04.jpg.62f91fd924d98fd334285786d584e2c0.jpg

05.jpg.2cd396a953020ede14e9942e0740b7f2.jpg06.jpg.93c612ed2ac1dcd916b2f84e18b27fa2.jpg

07.jpg.c54cf2ed7ce3f52787a35bf61a13bac2.jpg08.jpg.fe6e00909b68e8c06eb7237462dabcfc.jpg

Facial_Test.rar 3.54 MB · 0 downloads

will later try make demo mod, using this
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/155398-fusion-girl-175-whole-body-and-face-morphs-modders-resource/

30 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

if you want you can use my haircut mod from here->

as a test object (it uses random headparts)

(simply edit the magic effect to use the new headparts instead of the hair)

but there are issues with extra parts

Dont understand what exactly I should use?

You know how to create new slots for headpart? Like Misc2

Or what issues you are talking about

45 minutes ago, Indarello said:

will later try make demo mod, using this
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/155398-fusion-girl-175-whole-body-and-face-morphs-modders-resource/

Dont understand what exactly I should use?

You know how to create new slots for headpart? Like Misc2

Or what issues you are talking about

from the mod page

Haircut Mod

one of the things I attempted to do with Random Overlay Framework is to add different Haircuts to the game. (so an random Raider could have a haircut from KSHair for example)

and this project ended in failure because of two reasons

1. It would only affect Unique NPC's

2. when I made the mod for Advanced Hair Mods such as KSHair, it has a serious issue with Extra Hair parts (Hats, Ponytails, etc) that the extra parts couldn't be removed afterwards

so the mod posted uses hairs from the base and DLC's and require one of the haircut magazines (Not sure which) and you can craft an Aid item which will randomly change your hair cut.

look at image about where to change the headparts for the object

(and I don't know about the slots for headparts)

Screenshot_061421_054615_PM.jpg

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

from the mod page

Haircut Mod

one of the things I attempted to do with Random Overlay Framework is to add different Haircuts to the game. (so an random Raider could have a haircut from KSHair for example)

and this project ended in failure because of two reasons

1. It would only affect Unique NPC's

2. when I made the mod for Advanced Hair Mods such as KSHair, it has a serious issue with Extra Hair parts (Hats, Ponytails, etc) that the extra parts couldn't be removed afterwards

so the mod posted uses hairs from the base and DLC's and require one of the haircut magazines (Not sure which) and you can craft an Aid item which will randomly change your hair cut.

look at image about where to change the headparts for the object

(and I don't know about the slots for headparts)

Screenshot_061421_054615_PM.jpg

Sorry man, I dont understand, I think I will just try my way and you will change the result demo files for proper usage. What do you think?

8 hours ago, kziitd said:

Facial_Test.rar 3.54 MB · 1 download

I think it is required to fix problem with face customization, also I checked and it is all works good with several items for Misc slot

to test - equip armor that you can find with command: help facial 4

facial demo.zip

Edited by Indarello
8 hours ago, kziitd said:

This works with a scripted solution, therefore I'm requesting permission to include this in upcoming Hardship/TSEX update.

53 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I think it is required to fix problem with face customization, also I checked and it is all works good with several items for Misc slot

to test - equip armor that you can find with command: help facial 4

facial demo.zip 9.42 MB · 0 downloads

Oh, you don't understand what I said before and what those pictures mean.

When you open NIF and load basefemalehead at the same time, its position on basefemalehead is intentionally placed by me.

1595105634_36020210614233140275.jpg.be18212c8f0c2b2fe9ce315939a1be04.jpg

This effect is certainly not the "best" position of NIF, but it can adapt to those faces that are not as prominent as basefemalehead. If you locate them according to the position of nose and mouth of basefemalehead, Quite a few of the presets will have the effect of "floating" because basefemalehead is much more prominent than them.

------------------

It's a choice to make do with before finding a real solution.

At least none of my preset images will float.

-----------------

If someone's preset is very close to basefemalehead, the result is that only the corners of the mouth appear to have a few effects, which is more acceptable than floating, isn't it.

-------------------------

But also congratulations, the effect with the characters speak at the same time deformation, this is a big step.

37 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

This works with a scripted solution, therefore I'm requesting permission to include this in upcoming Hardship/TSEX update.

Are you asking me something?

This thing is experimental. If you have your way, you can do anything with mesh and tell us what is right.

41 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

No, it should be added to mod that works with anims, like scripted cum overlays after scenes, so they will be added after some bj and gangbang anims for example. Based on tags

32 minutes ago, kziitd said:

Oh, you don't understand what I said before and what those pictures mean.

When you open NIF and load basefemalehead at the same time, its position on basefemalehead is intentionally placed by me.

1595105634_36020210614233140275.jpg.be18212c8f0c2b2fe9ce315939a1be04.jpg

This effect is certainly not the "best" position of NIF, but it can adapt to those faces that are not as prominent as basefemalehead. If you locate them according to the position of nose and mouth of basefemalehead, Quite a few of the presets will have the effect of "floating" because basefemalehead is much more prominent than them.

------------------

It's a choice to make do with before finding a real solution.

At least none of my preset images will float.

-----------------

If someone's preset is very close to basefemalehead, the result is that only the corners of the mouth appear to have a few effects, which is more acceptable than floating, isn't it.

-------------------------

But also congratulations, the effect with the characters speak at the same time deformation, this is a big step.

No, previously I was thinking that defferent face presets dont affect face shape a lot, but during changing (base game) presets in looksmenu I found that this is not true and trying to make not changeable model that will look proper for all presets is bad idea

I will try to solve nexr weekend, probably just proper boneweight is required, I dont know

23 minutes ago, Indarello said:

No, previously I was thinking that defferent face presets dont affect face shape a lot, but during changing (base game) presets in looksmenu I found that this is not true and trying to make not changeable model that will look proper for all presets is bad idea

I will try to solve nexr weekend, probably just proper boneweight is required, I dont know

Then forget what I said

I support you to really solve the problem caused by the difference of face presets.

There is also a basefemalehead_ faceBones.nif

I never know what it is for, maybe it will help.