4 hours ago, Anunya said:

I check my debt with them, and it's at 1 gold.

get each of the licenses (looks like I get Weapon, Armour, Magic). That's totally fine. However, when I return to my follower and ask them what my debt is, they tell me it's 0 gold. I have the cost of licenses at 500 gold + 25%, so I was expecting to owe them a bit more than nothing.

In contrast, I do see debt added when my DF acquires the licenses.

In fact, I have been using the license acquisition feature to drive my character into slavery with the DF. I set the enslavement debt threshold low compared to the license cost, and I typically end up enslaved and with forced deals shortly after my DF acquires licenses for me.

In the past, I never really had a compelling reason or game mechanic to end up enslaved to the DF with a bunch of deals. I would just have to repeatedly volunteer for deals.

I really love the new license feature because it provides an immersive way to end up enslaved to the DF with a bunch of forced deals. ❤️

I have one question concerning the enslavement in DFC:

PC got enslaved via Naked Defeat and SS++, when submiting to my devious follower I receive a bunch of devious items, even getting scolded for not heeding the deals, before I am equipped with slave collar, boots and mittens at last. Looking into the MCM tells me that I have 15 deals (all the classic deals in 3 stages) - but when I am able to buy out of slavery, 9 of those vanish and I am left only with the slut and piercing deals.

Is this by design, or is it some oversight?

Also, I am never sure if the gold in my inventory is simply lost, or taken by my new owner as starting payment?

I'm having a weird issue with whore armor - the light variant works fine, but the heavy and mage give me a transparent body. It was fine untill I installed TAWOBA. I'm using CBBE body, have DF CBBE whore armor meshes installed, ran bodyslide on all TAWOBA categories, checked that TAWOBA is below both DFC and DF CBBE armor meshes in the loading order.

32 minutes ago, Genterric said:

I'm having a weird issue with whore armor - the light variant works fine, but the heavy and mage give me a transparent body. It was fine untill I installed TAWOBA. I'm using CBBE body, have DF CBBE whore armor meshes installed, ran bodyslide on all TAWOBA categories, checked that TAWOBA is below both DFC and DF CBBE armor meshes in the loading order.

Sounds to me like you somehow didn't put the right mesh in the right spot or messed up the naming. Whenever I've had transparent bodies, it's because I've messed up one of those steps.

43 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Sounds to me like you somehow didn't put the right mesh in the right spot or messed up the naming. Whenever I've had transparent bodies, it's because I've messed up one of those steps.

I didn't touch any files myself, letting ModOrganizer do all the work. I do have a SLS fix for the TAWOBA, if that somehow matters, but all it's supposed to do is add bikini keywords.

Came across the next bug in counting the deals.

Quite a while ago I've complained, that buying out of modular deals didn't reduce the number of deals. Now I've bought out of a bear deal (stage one) and slut deal (stage 3) - and my number of deals (and discount percentage) is zero, although I still have a stage 3 piercing deal.

Those zero deals would even allow me to dismiss my devious follower, but as the mod thinks that there are no deals, I currently cannot buy out of the last deal, because that speech option is missing. This deal reappears (in the speech-list to buy out of) when I make a new deal.

Silly me lost the autosave from before buying out, so I cannot test which deal wrongly reset the counter.

Spoiler

ScreenShot26061.jpg.b7dabb12d8eae3654f584597c8c76bb2.jpg

On 6/11/2021 at 11:56 AM, Anunya said:

Does it get whore & curfew licenses as well?

It can do the whore license. But because their mod events are broken in release SLS, it does not by default.

You need to do some special voodoo to enable that. You might want to avoid it until you find out why your licenses aren't acting right.

That could be down to your SLS version being too old.

Or an SE issue, or just some bug I made.

I guess it needs more info and reports.

I've been sick this week, so I'm a bit behind on things.

Normally, licenses are only purchased in a town street area, or in a place where a quartermaster is normally resident.

They should all be purchased together, but there is a delay, because the older SLS versions get badly messed up if you try to buy licenses faster than they can issue them.

To enable the support for the additional behavior in beta version SLS releases...

Spoiler

setpqv _DFLicenses FixedSLS 1

If you set this, licenses should be purchased a lot faster, and if you go into gold control, you will be bought a whore license.

Curfew license is not bought, because the follower would almost always want you to have a whore license instead.

Voluntary whore licensing would be nice, I suppose.

For now, whore license is kind of not doing much in SLS. I kind of wish for more there, rather than whatever complicated thing is being done just now involving animal taming, but I guess Monoman just hasn't thought of the right mechanic for it yet.

Edited by Lupine00
On 5/12/2021 at 12:19 AM, Lupine00 said:

I've uploaded the voice files to Mega, repacked according to a certain logic:

These are all the high quality files (A, B and C), excluding unique voice:

(Core voice files) https://mega.nz/file/OHgxiQ7B#vsHyE_FRMxxMpt4pTpWGKIlXGduRY6Uqop1zdaG54sY

(Supplemental) https://mega.nz/file/CTgFzCKb#u7AH0jek1_kL7s7fx22DXHuPw33Pez5RmvHwO_DGdkg

These are all the unique voices, regardless of quality:

https://mega.nz/file/3epCQBqA#tbNuY-sTdFrIkkQ2HHAYCjXE4qjWxKJYJZ0UyGhzDx8

These are low quality files (D) excluding unique voices:

https://mega.nz/file/eSg2GBxS#sefoNH0XT3PVwj8b5hLdXkwGKwGP2sN-Fi7TYrcOVos

I could probably split the main package based on whether it's a common follower voice or not, as there are only a few that are "follower complete", and fewer still that see much use.

If you care about space or download, you could easily go "main" only and get good coverage.

Delphine is probably the only unique vanilla voice that you might have as a follower, and she is a low quality voice, so probably to be avoided.

Here are all the individual voice packs - useful if you only want one or two voices:

https://mega.nz/folder/ea5y0DIZ#eK15TsIEkkeNcXUI82Sdmw

I'll post these on the front page later.

One reference says:

Reveal hidden contents

Voices for followers who can marry and adopt:

- Male: Brute, EvenToned, Nord, Orc, YoungEager

- Female: Commander, Sultry, YoungEager

Voices for followers who can marry:

- Male: Argonian, EvenToned, EvenTonedAccented, DarkElf, Drunk

- Female: DarkElf, EvenToned, Orc

Voices for spouses who can adopt:

- Male: CommonerAccented, Condescending, SlyCynical

- Female: Commoner, Coward, ElfHaughty, Nord

Voices for follower who can adopt:

- Female: Condescending

Voices for only followers:

- Male: Khajiit

Voices for only spouses:

- Male: Commoner, Coward

- Female: Argonian, Shrill

In practice, these are the ones most worth bothering with:

• Male: Brute, EvenToned, Nord, Orc, YoungEager, DarkElf, Male Khajit
  • Female: Commander, Sultry, YoungEager, DarkElf, EvenToned, Orc, Condescending.

Hey I've compiled your high quality core and supplemental voice files together and packed into a BSA. I was running 6 of these voice packs including for SLS and BaboDialogue ending up with near millions of files and Skyrim launch time with MO2 at 4-5 minutes. I've since packed all into BSAs and back to few seconds launch time.

Hope it's okay to share here:

BSA is 961 MB, Archived 870 MB. Includes high quality core and supplemental voice files.

https://mega.nz/file/pVBnTKyD#G43cdDEah2vp8FDQQYTlBTwaVfPGw0TbJip1aTb43BM

On 6/9/2021 at 7:59 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

Sweet rolls? From DFC, not from SLtR?

There are two other events like that with the Jarl: Ponygirl and Straightjacket. I'll put the conditions as I remember them in the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

For all events, being low on willpower helps.

Cooldown is somewhere in the MCM, it's two days in default setting, and there's a warning not to shorten it too much.

Jarl's Pet: wear a collar

Straightjacket: Be blindfolded in a dungeon

Ponygirl: wear restrictive boots in a dungeon

Be aware that dungeons begin quite some way before you'll even recognise them above ground.

Sweet rolls?  Yes.  I didn't have SLtR running.    

There's also doggygirl. I haven't gotten the others.

Having a great time with DFC in my current play through (though the writeup hasn't gotten to where Ephedrina is in any trouble yet... but... * spoiler *

... she gets in trouble).

The addition of the items that impact key skills - enchanting, alchemy, smithing - adds significantly to the sense of being controlled and hectored. Whore Armor, touches another core mechanic so you remember your character is under their Follower's thumb.

Other core mechanics that are not implicated (I don't think) - but which IMO would have a high impact - is spell damage/ ranged damage/ melee damage.

Originally I was going to propose something like the follower demanding you give them your best weapons to use themselves, but I expect that would be a pain to implement and probably too easy to game.

But adding another item (maybe a cheap bracelet in the gloves/ bracers slot) that takes 25% off your melee/ ranged/ spell damage would be pretty impactful. Or I suppose you could split it out over other slots if there are any slots left to use. Alternately, you could make it a layered deal where level 1 impacts one type of damage, level 2 impacts two types, and level 3 impacts three.

Edited by Anunya
2 hours ago, Anunya said:

But adding another item (maybe a cheap bracelet in the gloves/ bracers slot) that takes 25% off your melee/ ranged/ spell damage would be pretty impactful. Or I suppose you could split it out over other slots if there are any slots left to use. Alternately, you could make it a layered deal where level 1 impacts one type of damage, level 2 impacts two types, and level 3 impacts three.

Uhmm, but the gaudy ring/amulet/circlet do impact on your fighting skills. Normally I wear the best available enchanted jewellery for the fights and swap it when I change weapon. Not being able to even wear any, has a up to 150% disadvantage.

47 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm, but the gaudy ring/amulet/circlet do impact on your fighting skills. Normally I wear the best available enchanted jewellery for the fights and swap it when I change weapon. Not being able to even wear any, has a up to 150% disadvantage.

That's true enough, but I think of it  more as an opportunity cost than a direct "I'm making it worse"... maybe because my characters rarely end up getting a lot of awesome jewellery in those slots... or maybe because I want them to suffer more :D

Hello,

i got a problem with DF and LOLA i never had before.

1. install main mods, but not lola and df, fnis and loot as usual

2. choose helgen in lal

3. go up to riverwood, install other mods

4. testing all runs well, save and load ok

5. install lola and df, time for mcm

6. save and load ctd

28 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

save and load ctd

Maybe you are missing a master for DFC or Lola?

I can't think of anything else that would cause a CTD.

It might be because you added more animations and are over the limit?

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe you are missing a master for DFC or Lola?

I can't think of anything else that would cause a CTD.

It might be because you added more animations and are over the limit?

none of it and now it works, i dont know why. maybe incompatible with skyrim shrouded secret and make skyrim straight again ? because this time i dont have installed these mods.

another question : if i want to start the mod at a certain point in the game and not from the bbeginning on, i simply pause it ?

Hey all, @Lupine00 gave me the go ahead to upload my Device Settings.json for the LDC. 

Device Settings - rebuilt.zip

Based on my testing so far, the classic piercing deal and the modular vaginal piercing deal will work. YOU GET YOUR PIERCING!!

You should just be able to extract it and drop it in '...Skyrim (or Skyrim Special Edition)\Data\SKSE\Plugins\Lozeak Device Controller' and replace what's there. I recommend making a copy of the original first, just in case.

Warning: I am not a programmer, just a futzer. ?

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

if i want to start the mod at a certain point in the game and not from the bbeginning on, i simply pause it ?

Yes, that should work.

Or you can flag every follower ignore, then enable them when you want them to turn devious.

11 hours ago, Anunya said:

Other core mechanics that are not implicated (I don't think) - but which IMO would have a high impact - is spell damage/ ranged damage/ melee damage.

I like the idea of a deal where the follower gives you a sword (or spell) you have to use, and that weapon or spell is actually very good ... but using it drains your willpower.

After you pay off the deal - assuming you can - you discover that you have gained a debuff to your attack/destruction that is removed whenever you're using the weapon/spell the follower gave you. So, even though you escaped the deal, there's pressure to still be trapped.

Probably, you could pay some large sum at a temple to have the "curse" removed.

21 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I like the idea of a deal where the follower gives you a sword (or spell) you have to use, and that weapon or spell is actually very good ... but using it drains your willpower.

After you pay off the deal - assuming you can - you discover that you have gained a debuff to your attack/destruction that is removed whenever you're using the weapon/spell the follower gave you. So, even though you escaped the deal, there's pressure to still be trapped.

Yes, that would be perfect! Alternately, the follower could remove the curse for a large sum of money or taking another deal or two.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This is the kink I use Immersive fashion for. 

Easy fashion items yield powerful bonuses at minimal cost.  Addiction grows and it takes more troublesome fashion items to keep the boost up.  A nice hair cut leads to needing to wear makeup which leads to wearing heels around town.  As the PC adjusts to wearing heels they start wearing them full time to avoid swapping (for minimal benefit).  After a long time the heels start to hurt the PC but less than not wearing them.   In the end the PC is 'forced' to maintain fancy hair, full makeup, and heels for no real personal gain and the significant cost fighting in heels and gold upkeep.  

Maybe a powerful spell/ability/weapon who's repeated use diminishes in power AND the power of alternatives.  So maybe a one-hander that decreases one-handed skill as you use it?  The player will want to use it for an immediate power boost, either for greed or to counteract some other hardship and eventually would just use it because it is less bad then other choices.

I'm not sure how you do that with an offensive weapon and also make in sexy... Maybe a buff spell to cast on a follower to give that 'support PC' feeling?  Maybe it's a daily activity that buffs the follower for a long time but not forever? At some cost to the PC?

I fantasy of mine has always been the warrior woman distracted or pressured into something super feminine and impractical.  An Amazonian warrior is taught the importance of ballet and is pressured to sacrifice her morning archery training for dance practice.  Or a warrior woman is shamed for her appearance and her helpful follower helps her adjust her morning routine, getting up earlier and skipping her workout to do her hair and makeup.  An intelligent mage having her study time cut for something else.  A sleep deprived mage forgetting her spells.  A scowling barbarian that is working on smiling and giggling more often and is finding herself to be much less intimidating.  

"you need to skip training" + skill decay could explain away a lot of these types of things and then you just need to write a narrative for whatever the excuse is.  Body modification works as well, especially since in real life 'a body built for combat' is often seen as not ideal (Too muscular, breast implants ect.)

On 6/4/2021 at 10:13 AM, Lupine00 said:

Her quest is too high priority and blocks DFC from running its punishment dialogs.

That is unfortunate.  Anything that can do to fix it?  Probably my preferred follower, particularly with the voice pack. 

Aehm Lupine, another little big matter.

Could you make DF compatible with AFT ?

Well, it is, there are no problems , except

in AFT you can give the follower the Order to Relax at this Place.

That means the follower is kind of dismissed, but stays at that point and sandboxes

In Lola this function works, in DF not. Because the follower dont want to be dismissed like that.

well, huhm, i know you dont like it but i like it and need it.