22 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Why copy a Lola event?

Might as well not make any mod content at all that has even the slightest similarity to others. Besides the point that some people don't want the extra baggage of features on other mods that can be mandatory.

9 hours ago, eulexia said:

I know Serana isn't really "officially supported content", but I thought I'd pass along that when she gets set up as a devious follower, she'll get angry if you owe her money but never actually trigger on consequences.  You can rack up some huge debts (I stopped at a half million), and it'll give you the "Your follower is angry, you should pay them" message, but you never get forced deals, enslavement, etc. 

Her quest is too high priority and blocks DFC from running its punishment dialogs.

Love this mod.  Very smooth given the complexity. 

Is there any hints on the advanced content -- beyond basic mechanics?  For example, the Jarl encounters (was floored by the *spoiler* down south).  

Also, what's the path for triggering the Innkeeper/Merchant lvl 3 deals?  I've tried lots of combos to trigger them, but keep ending up with "deal extended" etc. (the non-deals).   

PS:  Extra script lines added to NPC interactions are a great add (a great avenue for adding color and enhancing replayability w/o new quest lines -- Merchant: "you aren't enthusiastic" > triggers > spank ).  

PS:  Repeatable quest add:  easter egg hunt.  Asking NPCs of a certain type, blacksmiths / guard captains / tavern owners / etc., for a certain item that the follower needs/desires and having to encourage them to answer you (potential solo quest for low will power).

Hi, i ran into a tiny little problem with this mod. I can't dismiss any follower as long and only as long as this mod is on pause or the current follower was disabled to be devious before recruiting them in the mcm. When i unpause the mod or turn my normal follower into a devious one via mcm of this mod i can dismiss him/her. Doesn't matter wich follower i take. The second problem i have is that the vaginal piercing of the modular deals don't work (the classic one work) and also the pet suit deal. if i agree to the petsuit deal my follower doesn't give me one and also doesn't put me into one in citys. I can equip one by myself from DDE and my follower even release me if i leave the city or ask him/her but they just dont put me into one. They say lets get you into your suit or something like that but nothing happends. I had the problem with the pet suits since this option was implemented. The other problems are new. And i know for sure that i have the problem with the dismissing since i installed the version 2.14.2

Ah there is one more problem. When i only agree to the modular deals and pay them off the count of the current deals in the mcm doesn't fall back to zero. Even if all of my modular deals are payed off the mod still count them as active deals. The classic deals works fine, don't know why.

I don't know if these problems are only in my game or not. maybe someone could test the options i mentioned and the deal count in their own game and report the results here.

i tested the mod with followers from the mod immersive wenches and a standalone follower and right now with lydia. I have three other mods installed of wich two interferre with lydia and one with all followers. Sexlab amorous adventures, troubles of heroine and submissive lola resubmission 2.0.34

I found another problem with Meeko the Dog. I can't disable him to not become devious through the MCM. NPC CANNOT FOLLOW is the message there but if i take him with me he become devious like a normal follower. Its a little annoying to pay a dog all the time just because he follow me.

Edited by Schalli1980
10 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hi, i ran into a tiny little problem with this mod. I can't dismiss any follower as long and only as long as this mod is on pause or the current follower was disabled to be devious before recruiting them in the mcm. When i unpause the mod or turn my normal follower into a devious one via mcm of this mod i can dismiss him/her. Doesn't matter wich follower i take.

Yes, dismissing followers sometimes is a problem - seems that you've found a workaround, so just use it.

With NFF installed, I don't have the normal "I don't need your service anymore" line for non-devious followers, but have to purge him/her via MCM.

10 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

Ah there is one more problem. When i only agree to the modular deals and pay them off the count of the current deals in the mcm doesn't fall back to zero. Even if all of my modular deals are payed off the mod still count them as active deals. The classic deals works fine, don't know why.

That has been fixed in the latest release.

I might have found a bug in 2.14.3: After clearing all deals by taking the weird potion deal the "merchant" deal seems to still be active (the status page lists no deals but in the modular deals menu it's shown as "In Use" and I'm constantly being offered to merchants. Is there an option to clear the deal via console?

18 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, dismissing followers sometimes is a problem - seems that you've found a workaround, so just use it.

With NFF installed, I don't have the normal "I don't need your service anymore" line for non-devious followers, but have to purge him/her via MCM.

NFF dismissal should work exactly as normal for any non-DF if you don't have a DF.

If you have a current DF, then dismissal is supposed to be blocked for all followers by design - unless they are explicitly excluded from the mod.

Excluded followers should always be dismissable.

The poster's problem sounds nothing like this, and is limited to pause.

On 6/8/2021 at 6:21 AM, Schalli1980 said:

Hi, i ran into a tiny little problem with this mod. I can't dismiss any follower as long and only as long as this mod is on pause or the current follower was disabled to be devious before recruiting them in the mcm.

Possibly you have installed your follower framework so it overwrites DFC.

Either that, or your game is broken.

DFC removes the follower from its special alias when paused. The follower becomes a normal follower. If normal followers are broken its due to an installation problem.

The same applies to excluded followers, so it sounds like something is breaking your normal followers.

Possibly, this is because something else is interfering with the DFC install.

6 hours ago, blarghxxx said:

I might have found a bug in 2.14.3: After clearing all deals by taking the weird potion deal the "merchant" deal seems to still be active (the status page lists no deals but in the modular deals menu it's shown as "In Use" and I'm constantly being offered to merchants. Is there an option to clear the deal via console?

Sounds like it became detached from a deal somehow.

Assuming you have no active deals, then:

Spoiler

setpqv _DFlowModDealController MerchantDeal 0

...should shut down the individual rule.

Keep getting CTD whenever a guard approaches me and calls me a slave for the forced start option.  I believe it's crashing because of the bindings the guard is trying to put on me.

This used to work for me but I have no idea what I may have changed that broke it.  Maybe when I updated to the latest DD?

I'm having a problem with the "innkeeper" level three deal. When I approach an innkeeper, the "Welcome." hello dialogue triggers, and then the initial script appears to run, as I lose control over my character. But then nothing happens: I regain control, and I can retreat and approach the innkeeper again and repeat the cycle. If I spam the innkeeper with activate prompts, I can eventually break through the hello interrupt and get into dialogue for a second, but then a dialogue interrupt triggers (the "..." prompt), the innkeeper says "Welcome." again, and the same thing happens.

Any idea what the problem could be? This is on SE, and I've had the "merchant" deal before and it seemed to work smoothly.

6 hours ago, rawrrawr300 said:

I'm having a problem with the "innkeeper" level three deal. When I approach an innkeeper, the "Welcome." hello dialogue triggers...

With one of the innkeepers, he was talking to the follower instead of the PC.  Twice over discounts. The PC didn't "say" anything.

Edited by blackoperations
8 hours ago, Shaloria said:

Keep getting CTD whenever a guard approaches me and calls me a slave for the forced start option.  I believe it's crashing because of the bindings the guard is trying to put on me.

This used to work for me but I have no idea what I may have changed that broke it.  Maybe when I updated to the latest DD?

Have you tried "resaver" on your save file to clean up any broken scripts?

Wow, this mod is deep.  Just when I thought it had run out of gas, it keeps going and going.   Sweet rolls... lol.   Please disregard any suggestions I had above.  

Remarkably stable given the complexity of the mod.  Kudos.

I wonder what triggered the Jarl in Falkreath?  What it a specific follower type?  I can't seem to replicate it, but that was amazing. 

Are there any other easter eggs like that (general hints?)

32 minutes ago, blackoperations said:

Wow, this mod is deep.  Just when I thought it had run out of gas, it keeps going and going.   Sweet rolls... lol.   Please disregard any suggestions I had above.  

I wonder what triggered the Jarl in Falkreath?  What it a specific follower type?  I can't seem to replicate it, but that was amazing. 

Are there any other easter eggs like that (general hints?)

Sweet rolls? From DFC, not from SLtR?

There are two other events like that with the Jarl: Ponygirl and Straightjacket. I'll put the conditions as I remember them in the spoiler.

Spoiler

For all events, being low on willpower helps.

Cooldown is somewhere in the MCM, it's two days in default setting, and there's a warning not to shorten it too much.

Jarl's Pet: wear a collar

Straightjacket: Be blindfolded in a dungeon

Ponygirl: wear restrictive boots in a dungeon

Be aware that dungeons begin quite some way before you'll even recognise them above ground.

54 minutes ago, blackoperations said:

With one of the innkeepers, he was talking to the follower instead of the PC.  Twice over discounts. The PC didn't "say" anything.

I'm not totally sure what you mean by this, but that sounds more like the merchant deal than the innkeeper deal; both trigger on innkeepers. The innkeeper scene dialogue apparently revolves around an exchange of food for sex. Regardless, though, the problem I'm having is that the scene won't play at all; the innkeeper just repeats the "Welcome." hello ad infinitum, and my follower never says a thing.

If you have gotten the innkeeper scene to trigger, though, I'd be interested to hear it. Wasn't able to find the cause of the problem in my game.

Edited by rawrrawr300
29 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I have also gotten both of these events outside of dungeons, just walking in the wilderness.

Yes, that's what I meant with:

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Be aware that dungeons begin quite some way before you'll even recognise them above ground.

If you enable "Location Notification" in the General tab of this mod's MCM, you'll see "Location=Dungeon" quite often for no apparent reason. That's vanilla Skyrim for you.

On 6/9/2021 at 3:25 AM, Lupine00 said:

NFF dismissal should work exactly as normal for any non-DF if you don't have a DF.

If you have a current DF, then dismissal is supposed to be blocked for all followers by design - unless they are explicitly excluded from the mod.

Excluded followers should always be dismissable.

The poster's problem sounds nothing like this, and is limited to pause.

No, even if the mod is active (not paused) and the follower is excluded, i can't dismiss him/her. I have to activate the excluded follower, wait until he become devious, pay him/her off and then i can dismiss the follower. 

On 6/9/2021 at 3:28 AM, Lupine00 said:

Possibly you have installed your follower framework so it overwrites DFC.

Either that, or your game is broken.

DFC removes the follower from its special alias when paused. The follower becomes a normal follower. If normal followers are broken its due to an installation problem.

The same applies to excluded followers, so it sounds like something is breaking your normal followers.

Possibly, this is because something else is interfering with the DFC install.

maybe but i don't have a follower framework installed.

here is my load order if it helps. If only i have that problem, then its definitely a problem of my game. But i haven't installed mods who interferre with followers, except Devious followers i think.

There are a few merged mods like follower1.esp. in the are just standalone followers and not a framework. i can only have 1 follower at a time. all vanilla style.

The others are just clothings, weapons etc.

There is a thing on my game wich i don't understand and never figured out whats causing this. When i start a new game (i have life another life installed) after a while i become the message that my follower doesn't want to wait any longer and leaves. But i don't have a follower at that time. if i recruit one before this message comes up, the follower wich is following me leaves with this message. This happends only one time after a new game and never again after that. maybe this has something to do with it.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-06-10T12-32-21.txt

Edited by Schalli1980

Ran into a thing in recent playthrough - I activate the SL Survival license option in the MCM. I talk to the follower and ask them to manage licenses, they agree. I check my debt with them, and it's at 1 gold.

It seems I have to do a location change to activate it (kudos on the conversation where I ask how it's going with the licenses, and the follower tells me to chill out because they ahven't gotten them yet - that was a nice touch :) ). But once I move from the Ratway to Riften, I get my first license. It seems to me I have to go back and forth to get each of the licenses (looks like I get Weapon, Armour, Magic). That's totally fine. However, when I return to my follower and ask them what my debt is, they tell me it's 0 gold. I have the cost of licenses at 500 gold + 25%, so I was expecting to owe them a bit more than nothing.

Not sure if it's an issue with my setup (if so, if anyone has ideas what to look at to resolve it would be appreciated), or an issue with DFC.

I'm playing SE, in case that matters, DFC 14.4.

4 hours ago, Anunya said:

It seems to me I have to go back and forth to get each of the licenses (looks like I get Weapon, Armour, Magic).

I have not seen that behavior. Typically, my DF will get all the licenses immediately after the next cell change into a city area.