For me in the latest versions of both DF and Lola it doesn't show Lola as present, so every option related to it in the MCM is grayed out. It worked fine in previous versions. Tested in new game start.

I see that someone else has the same problem a few posts above, is there a way to fix it, without reverting to an older version?

Edited by Dreamer1986
20 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

For me in the latest versions of both DF and Lola it doesn't show Lola as present

But from my test, there is a problem, though the code seems correct.

I will change it to go about things another way.

Edited by Lupine00

Two requests/ suggestions. Both are offered as "these are things that would make Anunya happy", so if they're far down on the priority list (or not on it at all) that's cool. But no harm in putting it out there, right?

1) It would be awesome if you could add/ subtract NPCs to a list as potential SS++ buyers rather be limited to one. Randomly selecting one from the list at the time of sale would add uncertainty and excitement, IMO  (who'll buy me? The weird necormancer chick? That fucker Grommok the Bruiser? A non human?).

2) It would be awesome if there was a way to designate the currently worn outfit as whore armor in the MCM. I understand the theory of putting the appropriate .nifs into the appropriate folders (and have located the folders even), but it is beyond me to extract the actual outfits from the mods where they live so I can put them in the right spot. I expect I'm not the only one. Having a "designate current outfit" option in the MCM would make life so much easier. It would also make it significantly easier to switch outfits when you have a new DFC follower etc.

Thank you for reading :)

Edited by Anunya

I'm having a bit of an issue with the mod. I'm stuck at the jarl game. I got into the pet suit, my speech is replaced with barks, but when I present myself to Jarl Ulfric, he says something about my character needing to be bred and then, nothing happens. I can't move anything not myself nor the camera. The game is running because I can wait and the Jarl gets up from the throne and walks away.

Any idea about what may be going wrong?

48 minutes ago, ecastellvi said:

nothing happens

Do you have a mod that changes or removes creatures?

Do you have any guards in the room?

Is DFC creature content enabled or not?

It sounds like it is.

If so the Jarl tries to enable a dog that is part of DFC. If that dog cannot be enabled, or cannot be placed, the sex scene won't start.

Try leaving the game for a while (as an experiment) does it eventually time out and move on?

Change creatures in what way? I think I have a couple of mods that change the textures, but nothing else.

There are guards in the room, is the Jarl's throne room.

DFC creature content is enabled. My character has been used by shop owners dogs some other times.

I left the game on for a couple of minutes nothing happens.

Since my update from 2.14.2 I have a problem with DFC handing over to SLTR. 2.14.4 correctly identified SLTR as running. As soon as the debt threshold for enslavement is exceeded, the dialog starts to handover to SLTR but then nothing happens and later the dialog repeats. It does mention “starting slave watcher”, but SLTR does not kick in. Is there a way to repair this? 

Attempted to install v2.14.4 on a system with no previous instance of DFC installed, MCM menu never appears.  Even using setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 to force MCM to rescan doesn't help.

The dialog to hire a vanilla mercenary with debt appears, but the character does not become a follower.  Attempting to use the vanilla hire dialog works even without having the required gold, and also does not result in an actual follower.

Edited by brewmasterhal
On 6/2/2021 at 7:18 PM, ecastellvi said:

Change creatures in what way?

AI, spawning, or enablement.

It could take a while to determine the cause here. Start with a log file.

LE install via MO(2), presumably?

Let's try the log file first, then move on to custom debug build...

One thing you might want to check first, is that you have a decent range of creature animations enabled.

I, i still have a strange bug with animations with a female follower.

With SL tool, if scene is initiated with the weird potion dialogue, i have more lesbian animation available (maybe 20 out of 58) (you made a correction some time ago, before that i only have 1 or 2 animations)

If the scene is initiated with the daily sexs deal, i only have 4 animations, always the same :

nibbles lesbian cuddling (lesbian & FF tag) ,

milky futa 2 and 3 (FF tag not lesbian)  and kom hot sword 2 (same thing)

If scene is initiated with the event from the deal check the piercing (i think it is this one ...) only two scene are avalaible (different scene, i didnt remember which one).

I tried to figure if it has something to do with the tags but i dont think so.

In random scene outside DF, i have all the animations avalaible.

I really dont understand why ?

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

LE install via MO(2), presumably?

Oh geez... I'm sorry, I'm fairly new at this, I thought this was the SE mod topic. My bad.

While we're at it and in case I need it for the SE topic, how do I get the log file and how do I check the range of creature animations?

And sorry again for the confusion

I know Serana isn't really "officially supported content", but I thought I'd pass along that when she gets set up as a devious follower, she'll get angry if you owe her money but never actually trigger on consequences.  You can rack up some huge debts (I stopped at a half million), and it'll give you the "Your follower is angry, you should pay them" message, but you never get forced deals, enslavement, etc. 

I posted this in the SE thread, because I'm on SE and it may be specific to that version... but I'm posting here in the LE thread in case someone has had the same issue in LE as either scenario (hopefully) can give clues to what the cause is:

I finally figured out where to find the .nif files to put into the CustWhoreArmor folder, for custom whore armour. Then... of course... I ran into a problem.

Basically, whenever the custom whore armour has bare legs, it's missing a chunk of the calves. I thought I was fucking up the export from bodyslide somehow, but that's not it because the exact same outfits are fine if they're not custom whore armour.

So, say, I pick an outfit in Bodyslide, select whatever options, and build it individually. I got to the appropriate place, copy the two nifs into the CustWhoreArmor folder and rename them as required.

In-game, if I obtain the outfit as a regular outfit, it works and looks fine (the calves are there, and the recently changed bodyslide options are present/ absent as appropriate). However if I get the exact same outfit as a whore armour, chunks of the calves are missing (but the recently changed bodyslide options are present/ absent as appropriate, so I know it's the real thing).

This is SE and DFC 14.4.

Is this something I can fix by doing something? I know it's kind of a vague question, but this whole bodyslide thing is new to me. Or is this something that requires changes in the mod itself, or maybe it's a missing part in the conversion process?

3 hours ago, Anunya said:

In-game, if I obtain the outfit as a regular outfit, it works and looks fine (the calves are there, and the recently changed bodyslide options are present/ absent as appropriate). However if I get the exact same outfit as a whore armour, chunks of the calves are missing (but the recently changed bodyslide options are present/ absent as appropriate, so I know it's the real thing).

That sounds like a slot mismatch between the nif and the armor addon.

An idea for a new event: Follower requests player to dance for them/show their moves, with an option to register players custom outfit, the follower gives that outfit and asks to put it on and later asks to do it again but while undressed, or if refusing to wear the outfit. If you complete the event while agreeing to wear it or undress, the followers arousal is increased. Which could lend credence to arousal based events?

Edited by Durante
50 minutes ago, Durante said:

An idea for a new event: Follower requests player to dance for them/show their moves, with an option to register players custom outfit, the follower gives that outfit and asks to put it on and later asks to do it again but while undressed, or if refusing to wear the outfit. If you complete the event while agreeing to wear it or undress, the followers arousal is increased. Which could lend credence to arousal based events?

Why copy a Lola event?