For some reason, I can no longer progress past the "about our agreement" dialogue choice, which is hampering me greatly. Nor can I access the "debug" option any more in MCM, yet all the other menus work fine.

I have no idea why this could be. It used to be the case that when dialogue options don't progress properly, I could tab out and try again, but the agreement thing is pretty consistent.

Great mod by the way. I've been using it alongside Sexlab Survival, and it's perfect for the toll gates in that mod.

Edit: Just noticed that I don't have any problem with much older saves. Though I'd rather not lose the progress I have.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I confess it does not.

I wasn't 100% sure how to determine it reliably.

Nor do I know how to check if SLTR is a high enough revision to support the event.

To solve either problem would require a proper soft-dep shim, which I elected to avoid writing at that point.

However, I'm open to improving it if I'm pointed at the appropriate globals/quests/etc.

Good news.  You can check these things easily, and without using a global function.

Spoiler

Quest lolaDfQuest = Quest.GetQuest("vkjReturnToDFC")

if lolaDfQuest != none

; SLTR is installed and the version supports enslavement from DFC

endif

Quest lolaQuest = Quest.GetQuest("vkjMQ")

if (lolaQuest != none) && lolaQuest.IsRunning()

; Player is enslaved to SLTR

endif

As a safety check, when you trigger SLTR enslavement, you could wait 10 seconds (more than enough time) and test whether vkjMQ is running.  If it's not, the handoff wasn't received or it otherwise failed.

Since SLTR will reject the enslavement mod event if the player is already enslaved, it seems good to check for that here before trying the enslavement.  (SLTR could instead just signal that the enslavement from DFC immediately completed, but that would clear the DFC debt for free.)

Sorry if this is already being handled/know about it, but didn't see much from a search. On Legendary Edition.

A small issue I've come across with letting the devious follower handle SLS licenses, while also being under gold control. At some point it tells me it is getting a "whore licence" (which afaik doesn't really actually do much other than let you stay out past curfew at the moment) but never actually gets it, so the message often pops up.

I was able to speak to the follower and ask about this, and they replied with something about "because they are handling my gold they thought I'd need a way to earn it for them" and I wasn't able to ask again. Asking about licence handling in general comes up with the usual "stop worrying, I'm handling all your adventuring licencing needs" 

A couple of suggestions for the daily task deals:

1) For the offer sex deal, it seems that the offer topic doesn't appear if you're in a dungeon location. Since the topic not appearing is also the same thing that happens when you actually *have* offered sex for the day, this is a bit confusing. I think it would be better if the dialogue topic was always there, but the follower rejects you if you try to offer in a dungeon, and tells you to offer someplace safer instead.

2) That said... I think there's a lot of room for a bit more mindfuckery in these deals. Maybe I just haven't encountered it yet, but things like:

• The follower refusing to tell you how much time is left in the day, or even refusing to tell you that the day has elapsed and they just are postponing the punishment for a debt recalculation;
  • The dialogue for offering sex not disappearing once you've offered it, so if you forget, you might end up offering more than once per day;
  • The follower *reminding* you to offer sex, even though you've already offered it today;
  • The follower force-greeting you and telling you this is a good time to fuck, but then you can still get punished if you don't offer later, since you didn't technically *offer* this time.

A lot of this could be made dependent on having a low will, of course.

These deals are fun, thanks for making them!

About the daily deals - I had the impression that my follower didn't recognise that I offered sex or begged for a spanking, I got punished anyway for not fulifilling my part of the deal.

With the first of these deals, I thought that "daily" means "once in a 24h period" like the danish døgn, but it seems that a calendar day is meant. Is that cultural differences, sloppy language or me being daft?

12 hours ago, CrouchingStand said:

but never actually gets it, so the message often pops up

You may need a newer version of SLS. The current release version has a bugged licensing system.

I thought I'd gated that feature so you'd have to do some magic to enable it, but probably left it enabled by mistake.

I checked this, and I can see no sign of it being automatically enabled.

It would seem that you have to do something in the console to enable the whore license in gold control feature.

So, your seeing it is odd.

I've added an extra check, but it likely needs more testing I don't have time for just now.

6 hours ago, rawrrawr300 said:

1) For the offer sex deal, it seems that the offer topic doesn't appear if you're in a dungeon location. Since the topic not appearing is also the same thing that happens when you actually *have* offered sex for the day, this is a bit confusing. I think it would be better if the dialogue topic was always there, but the follower rejects you if you try to offer in a dungeon, and tells you to offer someplace safer instead.

It might be better that way. The current way is trying to keep annoying topic spam to a minimum as much as possible.

It might be an easy change. Or not.

19 hours ago, tekkkie said:

All in the span of a few minutes after each other but then nothing happens.

That would indicate that SLS shuts down... then wakes up again.

That seems to imply that it thought SLTR slavery ended.

But you don't get the ending dialog.

This suggests that the mod event itself failed to be created and DFC aborts trying to start Lola.

I'd need a way to reproduce this.

That means either a back and forth debugging process with you, or you find out yourself what makes your game do this so I can emulate it.

16 hours ago, Alexi04 said:

Edit: Just noticed that I don't have any problem with much older saves. Though I'd rather not lose the progress I have.

Chances are your game has other problems internally that you haven't noticed yet.

Is there a jump in save file size at some point, then it just starts growing?

Check your log.

Lots of None properties?

Warnings about suspended stacks?

Check for suspended stacks in a save tool.

Don't go forward with that save until you've confirmed there are no detached objects.

5 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

With the first of these deals, I thought that "daily" means "once in a 24h period"

It's ambiguous in English. It might be either once per 24-hours, or once per calender day, but more often teh latter.

Usually, once per 24-hours is stated explicitly.

In practice, the deal rollover occurs at some arbitrary time. Arbitrary from the player perspective anyway.

That's why the follower will usually respond to enquiries about how long is left to fulfill deals.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You may need a newer version of SLS. The current release version has a bugged licensing system.

I thought I'd gated that feature so you'd have to do some magic to enable it, but probably left it enabled by mistake.

I checked this, and I can see no sign of it being automatically enabled.

It would seem that you have to do something in the console to enable the whore license in gold control feature.

So, your seeing it is odd.

I've added an extra check, but it likely needs more testing I don't have time for just now.

Updating to the current beta version of SLS seems to have fixed it, but not played extensively to see if it pops up yet. Not used the just now out version of DF yet either, but will give that a go when a bit more time. Thanks for the response/look into it! 

That would indicate that SLS shuts down... then wakes up again.

That seems to imply that it thought SLTR slavery ended.

But you don't get the ending dialog.

This suggests that the mod event itself failed to be created and DFC aborts trying to start Lola.

I'd need a way to reproduce this.

That means either a back and forth debugging process with you, or you find out yourself what makes your game do this so I can emulate it.

SLS here means Sexlab Survival? Or is that a typo? Because I don't use that mod.

I will start a clean save and check if it happens there too and then edit this comment.

EDIT: Started a new save, it seemed I had the same issue. But the second time the conversation triggered (a few minutes later) it did all function as expected.
I suspect I got enslaved too soon after starting and not all mods had been properly registered yet.

I think I will just accept this as the solution. I wanted to mix-up my mods a bit anyway, which is best done one a clean save.

Chances are your game has other problems internally that you haven't noticed yet.

Is there a jump in save file size at some point, then it just starts growing?

Check your log.

Lots of None properties?

Warnings about suspended stacks?

Check for suspended stacks in a save tool.

Don't go forward with that save until you've confirmed there are no detached objects.

These are some excellent tips as I don't know much about Skyrim. I checked out my saves and I couldn't see a big jump, the save files I have from the very start of the game are around 10MB, and the most recent ones are around 16MB. I also checked the log files and saw that I had a zillion errors regarding RaceMenus, but no "None" properties or suspended stacks.

I did end up abandoning that save and going back to a previous one. I even tried to do everything the same as last time, but the bug didn't appear again.

Thanks for your help. I kind of suspect this is a problem born from Skyrim just being Skyrim or my inability to balance mods or something, but I'll keep an eye on it.

On 5/24/2021 at 4:54 AM, Lupine00 said:
On 5/23/2021 at 7:04 PM, Xuvish said:

How about letting us pick the color and type of DDs so we can have a matching set throughout the process and look pretty.

Delete items you don't want from the LDC configuration file.

How do I do that?

Maybe it is my buggy game again, but after updating both Lola and DF to latest version (2.0.35 -> 2.0.36 and 2.14.2 -> 2.14.3), DF no longer recognizes Lola mod as present in MCM menu

Maybe it was my fault for update both at once, or maybe something is wrong with Lola version check you added now, or maybe again it is only my buggy game :D

52 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

How do I do that?

I think SKSE\Plugins\Lozeak Device Controller\Device Settings.json - remove items you do not want from that list

That remind me of another question, when ensalved within DF, can i disable the forced crawl? It is to buggy for me to like it, i just had the idea maybe i can remove the slave heels that force crawl from the Device Settings.json file, but i do not see them there

On 5/28/2021 at 9:45 AM, Xuvish said:

After I dismiss the follower, will it be ok to update from 2.14.2 to 2.14.3?

2.14.2 and 2.14.3 are so similar you could likely safely update even with a follower in place, but just updating won't fix your modular deal count.

So, if that's wrong, it's best to get rid of your follower (reset the mod to do this), then update, then get a new follower.

There's a way to fix the deal count without resetting the mod...

Spoiler

I haven't tested it, but I think it's this:

First make sure you have no deals of any kind

setpqv _DFlowDealController Deals 0

setpqv _DFlowDealController DealsMax 0

If you are sure you know what you're doing, you can even do this with deals active.

Deals is the number of currently active Deals.

DealsMax is the number of deals that are at stage 3.

If you do it wrong, you will mess up your DFC, but if it's already messed up, that's not that big a deal.

23 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

That remind me of another question, when ensalved within DF, can i disable the forced crawl? It is to buggy for me to like it, i just had the idea maybe i can remove the slave heels that force crawl from the Device Settings.json file, but i do not see them there

No, you can't remove them from the LDC list to stop it; the follower specifically checks for a certain keyword.

If you have Tes5Edit, you can copy that forced crawl keyword to any footwear and it will be accepted as an alternative by the follower.

The mod gaining the keyword will need to have DFC as a master.

To avoid nonsense, pick some footwear you like - perhaps some heels from DarkWing's mod.

Copy the item into a new mod either as a new item, or an override (up to you which you prefer), and then make DFC a master of that new mod.

I always have a merge patch, so I would copy to that instead, so no extra slot used.

Then add the DFC keyword to that footwear in the new mod/merge patch.

Ensure the new mod loads after DFC. If it's your merge patch, it already will.

On 5/28/2021 at 8:43 AM, handsandarrows said:

Maybe it is my buggy game again, but after updating both Lola and DF to latest version (2.0.35 -> 2.0.36 and 2.14.2 -> 2.14.3), DF no longer recognizes Lola mod as present in MCM menu

Maybe it was my fault for update both at once, or maybe something is wrong with Lola version check you added now, or maybe again it is only my buggy game :D

I rolled back DF to 2.14.2 and it fixed the issue with not detecting that Lola was installed so i assume it's an issue with the check that was added in 2.14.3

On 5/28/2021 at 7:49 AM, handsandarrows said:

I think SKSE\Plugins\Lozeak Device Controller\Device Settings.json - remove items you do not want from that list

I noticed this was in my overwrite folder.

1.  Should I move it?

2.  If yes where to?

3.  Do I do that through a manual move with windows explorer, or using MO2?

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you have Tes5Edit, you can copy that forced crawl keyword to any footwear and it will be accepted as an alternative by the follower.

Thank you, i will do that!

57 minutes ago, trebor666 said:

I rolled back DF to 2.14.2 and it fixed the issue with not detecting that Lola was installed so i assume it's an issue with the check that was added in 2.14.3

Oh okay good to know, thank you for confirming

53 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I noticed this was in my overwrite folder.

1.  Should I move it?

2.  If yes where to?

3.  Do I do that through a manual move with windows explorer, or using MO2?

Yes, you could "sync" it with devious follower mod, i use MO1 still, but it should be same for 2, drag the folder from overwrite folder to DF mod in mod list. You can also create new mod from it, both work.

most important it needs to be in another place than overwrite so it can be access correctly i am certain

Hadn't played Skyrim much in a few months, the update seems to be making a lot of things run more smoothly, so thanks for putting in the work.

Just had one question, I've started getting the 'your follower interrupts and offers her slave to fuck' dialog, and I'm not sure what's triggering that. I don't have any deal that says anything about fucking anyone, I have the slut deal at stage 1 and 2. (tell people you're a slut, be naked in towns) Is it part of that deal? Or does it have something to do with devices worn? I have some deals to wear nipple piercings, cuffs, a collar, corset, and anal plug. Everything seems to be working fine, just wondering where that's coming from, couldn't find much info about it.

(Playing LE, DFC version 2.14.2, don't have many mods that interact with this one, mainly just SS++)

1 hour ago, Abaddons_Corruption said:

I've started getting the 'your follower interrupts and offers her slave to fuck' dialog, and I'm not sure what's triggering that. I don't have any deal that says anything about fucking anyone, I have the slut deal at stage 1 and 2. (tell people you're a slut, be naked in towns) Is it part of that deal? Or does it have something to do with devices worn? I have some deals to wear nipple piercings, cuffs, a collar, corset, and anal plug.

I'm not completely sure, but I think you get that event with the slut deal, and wearing a collar, and low willpower. @Lupine00 would need to confirm the exact conditions.