@Lupine00 Some of my characters have a dialogue option to discuss SLS license management, and some of my characters do not have that dialogue option, even though they all have DFC's MCM "Handle SLS Licenses" checked.

Are there other conditions that dictate the availability of the dialogue option for SLS license management? Such as willpower level or something else?

3 hours ago, Herowynne said:

@Lupine00 Some of my characters have a dialogue option to discuss SLS license management, and some of my characters do not have that dialogue option, even though they all have DFC's MCM "Handle SLS Licenses" checked.

Are there other conditions that dictate the availability of the dialogue option for SLS license management? Such as willpower level or something else?

as far as I know the willpower matters if you have forced license management turned on, so if you have low willpower the follower will choose what license to get you, I have a follower buy me a whore license when my character's willpower was low and I didn't ask him to buy me one, have you tried another follower?

I've been trying to play with Serana as a devious follower.  The game won't pick her up--this is after you get Serana from Fort Dawnguard, not after the immediate rescue.  Even with the debug option to force a dialogue option, no dialogue option shows up.

Am I screwing something up here? 

I see the changelog for 2.14.2 "Fixed" (2021-05-08) says:

no longer has faction edits to NPC's - priest dialog uses a form list instead - no longer requires merge resolution against Bijin etc.

...but i still see 21 NPCs are edited to put them in faction _DFJobPriestFaction "DF Donatable Priests" [FACT:26234032]

So, are they just forgotten leftovers?
Can i remove these faction edits?

On 5/20/2021 at 4:14 PM, rawrrawr300 said:

minus accumulating boredom penalties

That's the thing, they are accumulating. You can't just look at current boredom and know what they are.

That's why the stats page tells you the discount. Otherwise it would be hard to know what it might be.

Check the value of the _DFDailyDebtAdjust to see what the accumulated value is.

Normally, it goes up while the follower is bored, and resets when you get a new follower, or when you are enslaved.

It was my intent to store this on the follower, so if you rehire them, you get their old value, but I haven't done it yet, though boredom itself is remembered, this is obviously more important, as boredom is quite fluid.

2 hours ago, Roggvir said:

...but i still see 21 NPCs are edited to put them in faction _DFJobPriestFaction "DF Donatable Priests" [FACT:26234032]

So, are they just forgotten leftovers?
Can i remove these faction edits?

Not in my version of the ESP.

Is that definitely the 2.14.2 FIXED version you have them in?

Did they perhaps come from a merge you made of an earlier version and not from the DF ESP?

Anyway, if you do have them, you can certainly delete them.

2 hours ago, eulexia said:

I've been trying to play with Serana as a devious follower.  The game won't pick her up--this is after you get Serana from Fort Dawnguard, not after the immediate rescue.  Even with the debug option to force a dialogue option, no dialogue option shows up.

Am I screwing something up here? 

Serena cannot be a DF by default.

She isn't a "vanilla" follower, and doesn't recruit normally. She is a standalone unmanaged follower.

You can import her into NFF, and that should make it possible for her to be a DF... I'm not 100% sure, but I think I did this once.

If you put the correct factions on her, you can use the Debug dialog to bring her into DFC.

Once she's in you can probably remove the factions again.

You should only need to add PotentialFollowerFaction for the Debug dialog to work.

11 hours ago, Herowynne said:

It may also be related to your license settings in SLS itself. If licenses aren't enabled, you can't talk about them.

What is the stage of your _DFLicenses quest in games where the follower won't discuss starting to look after your licenses?

If you haven't started licensing at all and it's not 1, then something is wrong.

If you are automatically being licensed due to gold control, it should be 9.

If you start handling manually, it should be 10.

A value of 90+ is trying to shut down.

A value of 110 means you told the follower never to talk about licenses again.

This might have already been answered, but I couldn't find it so I'm just gonna ask here.

I'm having an issue with the Submissive Lola enslavement, where when it's triggered through DF, Lola seems to work perfectly fine, untill I reload a previous savefie/relload the game. Upon the new reload, the followers dialoge turns back to vanilla, although it seems like the mod is still working in the background (as the message telling you to aks mistress to be of service still pops up in the top right corner).

The follower I have tested it with is not vanilla, I have both the latest versions of the mods, and I have the extension mod linked to Lola installed as well (in case any of that's relevant).

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Not in my version of the ESP.

Is that definitely the 2.14.2 FIXED version you have them in?

Did they perhaps come from a merge you made of an earlier version and not from the DF ESP?

Anyway, if you do have them, you can certainly delete them.

You re right, i am sorry, i must have mixed the plugin versions when updating the mod.
I redownloaded the archive and indeed the plugin inside does NOT have the faction edits anymore.

1 hour ago, pokelen57 said:

This might have already been answered, but I couldn't find it so I'm just gonna ask here.

I'm having an issue with the Submissive Lola enslavement, where when it's triggered through DF, Lola seems to work perfectly fine, untill I reload a previous savefie/relload the game. Upon the new reload, the followers dialoge turns back to vanilla, although it seems like the mod is still working in the background (as the message telling you to aks mistress to be of service still pops up in the top right corner).

The follower I have tested it with is not vanilla, I have both the latest versions of the mods, and I have the extension mod linked to Lola installed as well (in case any of that's relevant).

I've seen the same thing, with a vanilla follower (Stenvar, from Windhelm) and no follower framework.  On save/reload, his Lola dialogue options vanish.  This does *not* happen with Lola alone (DF paused prior to selecting a follower, but still present).  All with the latest versions.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It may also be related to your license settings in SLS itself. If licenses aren't enabled, you can't talk about them.

What is the stage of your _DFLicenses quest in games where the follower won't discuss starting to look after your licenses?

If you haven't started licensing at all and it's not 1, then something is wrong.

If you are automatically being licensed due to gold control, it should be 9.

If you start handling manually, it should be 10.

A value of 90+ is trying to shut down.

A value of 110 means you told the follower never to talk about licenses again.

I'm using SLS 0.661 and DFC 2.14.2 (fixed), on SE.

New game. SLS licenses are all enabled. DFC Gold control is off. DFC "Handle licenses" is on. _DFLicenses quest stage is 1.

I tested by using the console to change _DWill directly.

Dialogue option "I'm worried about licenses. Can you help?" is available when _Dwill >= 5 and the dialogue option is not present when _DWill <= 4.

Is that expected?

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Check the value of the _DFDailyDebtAdjust to see what the accumulated value is.

Normally, it goes up while the follower is bored, and resets when you get a new follower, or when you are enslaved.

That explains it: I thought the boredom penalty reset when boredom went back to zero. The "% pay increase per day" description in the Costs tab says what I thought, but I guess the description never got updated. Certainly makes boredom more fearsome.

7 hours ago, rickant said:

How can I get to DFC from simple slavery? Everytime my charactor auctioned by SS - I chosed only DFC in the MCM option of SS - and nothing happened. I play with SE. Sorry for my poor english.

Are you using Simple Slavery, or the newest Simple Slavery++ ?

I just tested this on Skyrim SE with DFC 2.14.2 (fixed) and Simple Slavery++ SE 6.3.11, and the hand-off from SS++ to DFC worked fine.

Some impressions after trying out a bunch of the voice packs that were recently added:

Spoiler

MaleCondescending (Nazeem) works extremely well. Maybe because the original voice is an unaccented flat drawl the computer's jigsaw assembly churns out something very convincing. There were only a couple of instances where the synthvoice slips up and doesn't put the correct emphasis on a sentence. As a bonus, characters with this voice (Nazeem, Harrald, Sibbi) are definitely the slimy kind of character who would try to entrap an adventurer with debt.

MaleNordCommander (Eorlund Grey-Mane) is another one that works extremely well, surprisingly considering it's an accented voice. 

MaleOrc is also good. The original voice is a bit guttural to begin with so it masks any choppiness pretty well. But also I have a soft spot for big strong orc brutes so maybe I'm biased here. (*edit: forgot to mention that this voice also has the aggressive line same as MaleNord and MaleYoungEager below, but it's less jarring)

MaleOldGrumpy (Vignar Grey-Mane) is convincing, but I'm not sure that voice exudes dom energy.

MaleEvenToned (Faendal) works okay, much better than the similar MaleYoungEager (Sven) because MaleYoungEager has an oddly aggressive "what is it?" when you ask about your deals.

MaleNord (Belrand) has the same oddly aggressive reading of "what is it", and is also noticeably off, because the original is a distinctive performance with unusual emphasis. The same is true of MaleSlyCynical (Nick Valentine Belethor).

I mentioned this in @finalfrog's xVASynth thread already, but I'm a little surprised at the outsize impact this has on getting me into the flow of a DF relationship. I could definitely get used to this. Already I'm finding myself subconsciously putting potential DFs with voice types not covered by a voice pack (eg Cosnach's MaleDrunk) on a lower shelf compared to a follower with a compatible voice pack.

About the Whore Armors...
I am struggling to find this clearly stated anywhere (apologies if i missed it somewhere):
When exactly is it supposed to be used? how do i make it happen to test it?

Also, after a quick glance at the scripts, it seems its just given to player's inventory using AddItem, and then... nothing?
So, player is supposed to equip the armor manually? and there doesn't seem to be any checks whether the player is actually wearing that armor, is that right? (though i imagine that could be done as part of some dialogue, which i didn't look at)

About the Voices...

Is there a dedicated discussion to them somewhere? (as they are created by 3rd party, i'd assume there would be)

I want to install only what i need from each "dialogue type" or "relationship type" (the devious follower lines vs. lines for guards vs. whatever else is there)
So, i want only the voice lines used by a devious follower, for the NPC i am likely going to use.

And then other lines NOT used by a devious follower, (so, things like guards arresting/punishing player, and any other NPC lines that aren't intended for devious follower).

For example:
let's say i intend to use Jenassa as a devious follower, so i install whatever Female Dark Elf voice lines there are.
Now, if there is any dialogue that makes for example guards or any other NPCs say something which is not part of the dialogue that is unique to the devious follower, then i want those lines too, and i want them for every voice type possible - can i somehow tell which files are such dialogue lines?

EDIT:
Or maybe in other words...
if i am using Jenassa as the devious follower, i want all Dark Elf files, but i want none of the other voice types EXCEPT for any lines that are used in any non-devious-follower dialogue/interaction.
So. for example, i wouldn't intend to install any male voice types files, because the follower i am going to use is not even male, BUT obviously, i want any of those lines that guard use, etc. - so how do i know which ones are those (regardless of voice type) ?

Also, i noticed that the voice files in the Mega downloads contain many different files when compared to the voice files downloads directly from here.

Furthermore, even within the Mega downloads, there doesn't seem to be two voice types that would have the same files - no matter what voice, there are always some files missing or added when compared to any other voice type.

This looks like a horrible mess - i am not saying it is a mess, MAYBE there is a reason for this, but it would be nice to hear some explanation.
At this point i am starting to doubt whether it is even worth downloading and trying to figure out which files are which, if there are so many discrepancies across all voice types.
Can anybody explain or provide any insight?

12 hours ago, Roggvir said:

About the Voices...

Is there a dedicated discussion to them somewhere? (as they are created by 3rd party, i'd assume there would be)

This is the thread I alluded to, for finalfrog's xVASynth discussion.

edit: for the whore armors, it's a deal, where the follower says "you can wear this, or go naked". When the deal is agreed to you are given one whore armor for each type (cloth/light/heavy), you can wear any one. If you lose it you can ask your follower and they'll give you another set in exchange for punishment debt.

@RoggvirIf the reason you don't want all the files is because of computer concerns about space or performance, which is totally understandable, then I recommend you just download the voice pack for your follower.

To try and parse out the lines that are non-follower reactions  and interactions (guards, slut deal, etc.), you'll spend a lot of time in XEdit matching each line of dialog to its corresponding .fuz file in the voice pack. Then, of course, you would have to go through each voice pack to delete the lines you don't want. My vote is: not worth the trouble for such small payoff. That's only my opinion, of course.

As for the number of lines in each voice pack, maybe that's due to the games and deals. For instance, let's talk about the jarl game. There are many more voice types than there are jarls. It makes sense to me that those lines voiced by the jarls are only going to be in the voice packs for the specific voice types. Jarl Elisif uses FemaleYoungEager. No jarl uses FemaleDarkElf, so why wouldn't the FemaleYoungEager voice pack have more lines?

Some deals involve merchants or innkeepers. There are more of those than there are jarls, but if none of them use certain voice types then maybe there won't be a line in those voice packs.

Not all potential followers are hirelings.

I've seen a range in the voice packs of 892 to 907 .fuz lines. This range might all be due to differences described above. Yes, different voice types don't work as well so some lines might not get converted. Even if we expand the range to 890 to 910 .fuz items in the voice packs, that's roughly a 2% variation. As long as you can read the lines that aren't voiced, you aren't losing DF content between one voice pack and another.

About the Whore Armor - You are given 3 variations and choose which one you want to wear.

On 5/21/2021 at 11:33 PM, pokelen57 said:

DF is inactive while this is going on, so it's almost certainly a Lola thing. I recommend reporting on the SLTR forum.

14 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Also, i noticed that the voice files in the Mega downloads contain many different files when compared to the voice files downloads directly from here.

They're just organized differently.

You can get all the individual packs, or a bundle, or bundles, that I compiled according to use and quality.

Get them whichever way works for you.

Running latest version of DFC (2.14.2, downloaded today) whenever I ask my follower to remove a device while I don't have enough money to pay for that my debt is set to 0. It used to add to my debt instead. Same thing for the gambling game. I can attach a log if needed. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?