On 5/14/2021 at 8:14 PM, Fulanoo said:

Hey @finalfrog, I'm crashing whenever I try to use the line "How does it work?" when asking a devious follower to remove a device.
I'm using FemaleYoungEager voice. Removing all the _DFlow_DFlowHelp_XXXXXXXX_X.fuz "fixes" it.

Looks like the lip for those were generated by the Creation Kit. I'll bet it crashed in the middle of generating one of those or just generated junk for no good reason. Here's a fixed version using the fake .lips. You can ignore the .wav version unless you want to try it for the "HQ" experience. It's mostly in case I lose the original files so I don't have to regenerate them (like I did tonight).

1549307700_FemaleYoungEager_Fix_WavLip.zip FemaleYoungEager_Fix_Fuz.zip

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But to return to the point. If you have random DD equip problems, it's very likely either due to a particular device that LDC picks, or it's due to DD 4.3 being old and having issues that are hopefully fixed in 5.1+, or it's because LDC has internal race conditions and isn't thread-safe.

If you have consistent, 100% reproducible equip problems. That is likely a badly set up script in DFC.

As I've noted time and time again, rewrite of LDC and move to 5.X have to go together. Any other approach is crazy. The poll shows that people's care factor for this is ... not so much ... so it's unlikely to be fixed any time soon.

Nope non random 

Only armbinders only from DFC.

Instead. the chains works perfectly... so its limited to armbinders.

But lets ignore it for now..if anyone will have the same issue will find this post and will probably give more infos to find the problem.. as said since unequipping and reequipping (manually not via consoles) solves the issue and doesn't break DFC functions, its ok. 

14 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

Only armbinders only from DFC.

But which armbinders?

What dialog fitted them?

What are the device IDs?

What version of Skyrim are you running LE, or SE?

Do you have Devious Lore?

Did you edit your LDC config file? What's in it for armbinders?

What version of DD are you using? Is it still 4.3? Your original report created the impression you saw it on 4.3 then updated to 5.X.

Also you said this was random before (randomly has arms showing) but now say it's not random. I'm lost.

It's quite frustrating for people to report a "bug", then not provide any detail to allow reproduction, then change the basic qualities of the bug being reported, still without providing any detail that would allow reproduction.

It is - in fact - a huge waste of everyone's time. You don't get the bug fixed, and I waste an afternoon I could have spent on new development chasing a vaguely defined issue I don't even have repro instructions for.

Personally, I'm still seeing lots of devices in DD5.1 that don't correctly apply override animations, which could be an interaction with another mod, but it's not specific to armbinders - in fact armbinders are mostly fine - but gags and front-cuff chains less so.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Also, in SKVA, youngeager produces one of the best results - probably because it matches the model well - which was originally built around a female voice library with a mild US accent.

Survival assigned me a follower elf yesterday so I decided to edit her esp and change her voice to Female Elf Haughty.  Now it feels like I've got Niranye or Taarie following me around and I'm sure she's going to start bullying me about my choice of outfits at any moment.  Of course, Relationship Dialogue Overhaul is a must have since it adds follower dialogue for many default voices that didn't have them in Vanilla.  When I asked her to trade and she said "Show me what you've got" I had to laugh. 

I try to keep my modded follower list to a minimum out of concern for the quality control on some of the mods, but it's really neat to have so many options now if I want to change their voice and have the devious dialogue.  It always made me roll my eyes that so many modded followers all used the same voice.  And I get it, it's well acted and funny, but... "my immersion" ?

Hello. Faced a little problem. After a while after hiring, the follower stops following my character and just walks around one location by itself.
Dismissing a follower and hiring a new one helps partly, but after a while the situation repeats.
Has anyone come across this? How can this be solved?

37 minutes ago, john0423 said:

Hello. Faced a little problem. After a while after hiring, the follower stops following my character and just walks around one location by itself.
Dismissing a follower and hiring a new one helps partly, but after a while the situation repeats.
Has anyone come across this? How can this be solved?

Sounds like something is breaking the ai package causing them to get stuck sandboxing.  Do you have iNeed installed (or perhaps provide a link to a text file of your load order)?. 

The issue you are experiencing isn't likely a problem with this mod as far as I'm aware, it's more of a general follower bug likely caused by another mod.  It might be better posing it in the general technical support forum.  I have seen it before when telling a follower to be a steward for a hearthfire house and then they just go start chopping wood and stuff, and another time I suspected it was an issue with either iNeed or TDF Aggressive Prostitution but wasn't able to pinpoint it.  Reverting to a previous save file can fix the follower, but that certainly doesn't prevent it from happening again.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's quite frustrating for people to report a "bug", then not provide any detail to allow reproduction, then change the basic qualities of the bug being reported, still without providing any detail that would allow reproduction.

Sorry :(

will try to find more specific details and then i will post them lets ignore it for now

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But which armbinders?

(...)

It is - in fact - a huge waste of everyone's time. You don't get the bug fixed, and I waste an afternoon I could have spent on new development chasing a vaguely defined issue I don't even have repro instructions for.

I can confirm that armbinders are buggy from time to time, without any specific model. And just when you thought you have it pinned down, it works for no apparent reason. Same with the mitts I reported some days ago - I couldn't see any difference in the Papyrus Log between the mod induced call to unequip my gloves than to me being that split second faster and unequipping it from the inventory.

None of us wants to steal your time, but I think the majority aren't modders themselves, so we have no proper idea what information you might need. The time gone by between playing, observing a might-be-bug, writing in the forum and remembering that some log or ID might be useful... I've had my fair share of debugging, but that's another hobby.

If you think, the information provided isn't enough to chase down the bug, don't bother finding it. And please don't blame us afterwards that you went chasing ghosts again.

Hi,

First of all you did a great deal with this mod, it is a not painful anymore to play, just need to accept deal.  In the early days it was always causing issue, so.. great job with it ;) ?.

I'd like to report an issue, thing is I'm not sure where the issue is.  ?

I got the dragon deal, which is asking for a spanking every day.   No problem there, after a few minutes I was able to ask for my first spanking.  I got my daily spanking and it all went well until, and this is where I'm not sure, I got the deal to have my hand tied in town. 

From that point, I could not be untied when out of town.  I got that deal in Winterhold.  When I left town I almost reach the ruin where Mercer Frey stabbed me ( I was doing that quest to decipher the Falmer book of the previous Guild master) but I could not get untied, got no dialogue for it and never were they removed.  :(

Since I was going to Markarth, I fast travel there.  Still tied, so I made another deal and got a butt plug.  Still no spanking dialogue to ask for one.  I though since there were no animation for spanking hand tied or maybe the butt plug was in the way it did not matter.? 

So, for two days I was not reminded of it, or added new debt.  Now I have the "Notification Log" which log the last 128 notifications.  I do check it often, and I can confirm I never got that notification, nor any comment from my follower or dialogue to ask for a spanking under "about my deals".  Life was great ?

Then once I got in my house in Markarth I was reminded I did not ask for it during the day, and the notification that new debt were added was there.  I was still bound, with the butt plug,  During the last two days I did receive a nice corset and nipples piercing.  So everything seemed to be fine.

Never-mine all that, just did some testing and it is the binding.  I just added through the cash needed with the console and had the slut deal removed (with the binding) and the option came back. 

As for the butt plug, I bought back that deal too but plug remained in my but and since my arms were bound I could not test if it was also causing the issue with the spanking deal.

Using the same console cheat I removed the lactacid deal but nop...  Still no option to get a spanking.

Still I wonder if we cannot ask for the spanking because of the hand tied or if it is a "Convenient" glitch.  Then were some debt added if I don't have the option to ask for the spanking.

So all in all a great mod, but I thought you would like to know about that.  So far your mod work perfectly and this is what  would call a minor glitch.  ?

On a side not, no criticism, Could the owner just remove the binding when we ask for the spanking and re-apply them after?  and remove the butt plug when we payed the deal? I felt cheated of my punishment, I really wanted my morning spanking, almost as good a coffee ?

Thanks for the great mod. :)

8 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

First of all you did a great deal with this mod, it is a not painful anymore to play, just need to accept deal.  In the early days it was always causing issue, so.. great job with it ;) ?.

I'd like to report an issue, thing is I'm not sure where the issue is.  ?

I got the dragon deal, which is asking for a spanking every day.   No problem there, after a few minutes I was able to ask for my first spanking.  I got my daily spanking and it all went well until, and this is where I'm not sure, I got the deal to have my hand tied in town. 

From that point, I could not be untied when out of town.  I got that deal in Winterhold.  When I left town I almost reach the ruin where Mercer Frey stabbed me ( I was doing that quest to decipher the Falmer book of the previous Guild master) but I could not get untied, got no dialogue for it and never were they removed.  :(

Since I was going to Markarth, I fast travel there.  Still tied, so I made another deal and got a butt plug.  Still no spanking dialogue to ask for one.  I though since there were no animation for spanking hand tied or maybe the butt plug was in the way it did not matter.? 

So, for two days I was not reminded of it, or added new debt.  Now I have the "Notification Log" which log the last 128 notifications.  I do check it often, and I can confirm I never got that notification, nor any comment from my follower or dialogue to ask for a spanking under "about my deals".  Life was great ?

Then once I got in my house in Markarth I was reminded I did not ask for it during the day, and the notification that new debt were added was there.  I was still bound, with the butt plug,  During the last two days I did receive a nice corset and nipples piercing.  So everything seemed to be fine.

Never-mine all that, just did some testing and it is the binding.  I just added through the cash needed with the console and had the slut deal removed (with the binding) and the option came back. 

As for the butt plug, I bought back that deal too but plug remained in my but and since my arms were bound I could not test if it was also causing the issue with the spanking deal.

Using the same console cheat I removed the lactacid deal but nop...  Still no option to get a spanking.

Still I wonder if we cannot ask for the spanking because of the hand tied or if it is a "Convenient" glitch.  Then were some debt added if I don't have the option to ask for the spanking.

So all in all a great mod, but I thought you would like to know about that.  So far your mod work perfectly and this is what  would call a minor glitch.  ?

On a side not, no criticism, Could the owner just remove the binding when we ask for the spanking and re-apply them after?  and remove the butt plug when we payed the deal? I felt cheated of my punishment, I really wanted my morning spanking, almost as good a coffee ?

Thanks for the great mod. :)

I had this same problem with not receiving the option to ask to be untied a long time ago. Fortunately, the solution is an easy .esp edit: Form ID XX1930DE _DF_EasyArmbinder_Rope_Rendered just needs to have the keyword zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow replaced with zad_DeviousArmbinder, so the dialogue condition triggers properly.

4 hours ago, rawrrawr300 said:

I had this same problem with not receiving the option to ask to be untied a long time ago. Fortunately, the solution is an easy .esp edit: Form ID XX1930DE _DF_EasyArmbinder_Rope_Rendered just needs to have the keyword zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow replaced with zad_DeviousArmbinder, so the dialogue condition triggers properly.

Arguably, the dialog condition should be the thing that is fixed, so that it can work with either keyword.

I'm a bit suspicious of that binder. It's the one that might be involved in the complaints about override animation not being applied. It's actually a clone of a DD asset and I couldn't see any unexpected difference. I couldn't find a problem with it, nor could I confirm it was the problem binder, as I have no concrete information on either the dialog involved, or the device ID, yet it's the obvious candidate.

15 hours ago, Snook001 said:

You need to be in a dwelling, and not in heavy bondage.

Plugs aren't relevant.

You can be spanked by guards outside.

You can be spanked by your follower outside if you have all the spanking animations enabled.

If you can't seem to get spanked, check the value of the global _DFSpankEagerness in the console:

show _DFSpankEagerness

If it's always zero, there's something blocking your spanks - does the Other Mods page show the pack is installed OK?

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

You need to be in a dwelling, and not in heavy bondage.

Plugs aren't relevant.

You can be spanked by guards outside.

You can be spanked by your follower outside if you have all the spanking animations enabled.

If you can't seem to get spanked, check the value of the global _DFSpankEagerness in the console:

show _DFSpankEagerness

If it's always zero, there's something blocking your spanks - does the Other Mods page show the pack is installed OK?

Hi,

I log an early save with the issue and checked the value.  I was in a dwelling ( the castle of Markarth) and show _DFSpankEagerness gave me a value of 4.  I had the following deals, I don't know if it qualify as heavy bondage:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.784e83872b46f9af57b7df3a1b9ac94f.png

As for the Other mod settings, it says it is installed.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0c61b24d1cb90c488e5d35da95d1e513.png

Thanks for  the reply, I hope this help. :)

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Arguably, the dialog condition should be the thing that is fixed, so that it can work with either keyword.

I'm a bit suspicious of that binder. It's the one that might be involved in the complaints about override animation not being applied. It's actually a clone of a DD asset and I couldn't see any unexpected difference. I couldn't find a problem with it, nor could I confirm it was the problem binder, as I have no concrete information on either the dialog involved, or the device ID, yet it's the obvious candidate.

Both the inventory and player.showinventory described the item as "rope armbinder".  I buy back the deal (using the console to get the money) and the rope armbinder was not in my inventory. 

Something interesting, yesterday, after I put some charged black soul gem in a chest,  I was bound again.  I just loaded that save and unlock the rope armbinder.  I thrown them on the ground, and with the console checked from which ESM is came.  It was from the "devious devices expansion".  (I currently have DD5), and I'm positive I never saw that kind of binding in DD4.  As the requirements says it: "Devious Devices 5.1 is also fine, though its new features are not yet supported explicitly. "  Could be that?

Thanks for looking into it. :)

50 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

It was from the "devious devices expansion".  (I currently have DD5), and I'm positive I never saw that kind of binding in DD4.

Later versions of 4 do have a variety of rope bindings, including armbinders.

They were added around the same times as the straightjackets, elbowbinders, etc.

I believe 5 adds some more rope bindings.

I suspect some problems in DFC are arising from devices that only have elbowbinder keyword and not armbinder, but that will likely only impact whether a follower removes them.

Bugs that people see relating to override animations (arms in wrong position) are unlikely to come from DFC.

Such bugs may come from DD itself, or from other mods that are overwriting or resetting the animations when they should not, or in some cases from general script slowdown due to suspended stacks.

A couple more bugs I've noticed recently, but haven't tracked down to fix in my own game (I play with SE):

1) With stage one of the slut deal, at highish will (I think the dialogue condition requires 6-8), NPCs will randomly remark "Right, that's good to know..." when near my character, but without being interacted with. Could be an interaction with another mod (Spank That Ass?), but I haven't noticed any problems at other will levels. Other than that, though, the slut deal changes seemed to have worked well in reducing the spam.

2) As mentioned previously, buying out of modular deals doesn't properly decrement the deal counter. I added a button in the MCM to decrement the counter as a hack fix to this. But I also noticed that modular deals don't appear to be adding to the daily debt discount rate. Something is definitely broken there.

19 hours ago, rawrrawr300 said:

A couple more bugs I've noticed recently, but haven't tracked down to fix in my own game (I play with SE):

1) With stage one of the slut deal, at highish will (I think the dialogue condition requires 6-8), NPCs will randomly remark "Right, that's good to know..." when near my character, but without being interacted with. Could be an interaction with another mod (Spank That Ass?), but I haven't noticed any problems at other will levels. Other than that, though, the slut deal changes seemed to have worked well in reducing the spam.

2) As mentioned previously, buying out of modular deals doesn't properly decrement the deal counter. I added a button in the MCM to decrement the counter as a hack fix to this. But I also noticed that modular deals don't appear to be adding to the daily debt discount rate. Something is definitely broken there.

hi, I play on SE as well, I didn't have the bug you mentioned with the dialogue,.

and I have a question of my own, is there a way to force deals when the follower has high boredom? because that would be cool

On 5/19/2021 at 8:36 AM, rawrrawr300 said:

I put a fix for modular deal removal in my dev version, and could possibly release a quick patch for it.

However, the remark about discount not being changed by modular deals doesn't quite make sense.

The discount comes from that total deal count, and the value shown in the MCM is clearly calculated from that.

It's also calculated from that in the debt update code.

There's the limit of course, so if you've hit that, no amount of deals make any difference.

I would simply put out the removal patch, but with this new report about discount rate, I think I need to do more testing first.

I have been looking for an excuse for my character to wear a bikini armor, and the closest I got is the whore armor, so is there a way for me to change the whore armor deal into a bikini armor deal? for example : I can only wear armor that has a bikini keyword in it, if so can I do it in CK or SSEEdit and how complicated that would be for someone with a very basic modding knowledge ?

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I put a fix for modular deal removal in my dev version, and could possibly release a quick patch for it.

However, the remark about discount not being changed by modular deals doesn't quite make sense.

The discount comes from that total deal count, and the value shown in the MCM is clearly calculated from that.

It's also calculated from that in the debt update code.

There's the limit of course, so if you've hit that, no amount of deals make any difference.

I would simply put out the removal patch, but with this new report about discount rate, I think I need to do more testing first.

Maybe I just don't understand the calculation of the discount rate. I just tested removal of a modular deal (and hitting my deal decrement button), and the discount rate properly dropped. Then I acquired a new modular deal, and the discount rate properly increased (which I could swear didn't happen before...).

But then, how is this scenario possible? The discount limit is set at 50%:

discount_rate.png.170d050e149660bd022c0b16b4d0d2dd.png

Isn't it 10% discount per deal, minus accumulating boredom penalties? I will also note that I am surprised expected deals hasn't increased yet...

18 minutes ago, Meiton_88 said:

I know about SLS I'm just looking for a way for my character to be forced to wear one instead of making it an option.

If you have the bikini armor license, it's essentially required. Anything without the bikini keyword has a rather harsh debuff. 

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

If you have the bikini armor license, it's essentially required. Anything without the bikini keyword has a rather harsh debuff. 

Yes.

When beginning a new game, while you are still in the ASLAL cell, you can check "Snowberry Start" in the SLS MCM, and also verify that Bikini Armor license is enabled.

Then you will start the game with a Bikini Armor license, and more importantly, start the game with a Bikini Curse, which will essentially force you to wear bikini armor for your entire game. Wearing anything else, even just regular clothing, will give you a debuff and force the out-of-breath animation periodically.

3 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Yes.

When beginning a new game, while you are still in the ASLAL cell, you can check "Snowberry Start" in the SLS MCM, and also verify that Bikini Armor license is enabled.

Then you will start the game with a Bikini Armor license, and more importantly, start the game with a Bikini Curse, which will essentially force you to wear bikini armor for your entire game. Wearing anything else, even just regular clothing, will give you a debuff and force the out-of-breath animation periodically.

4 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I know what you guys are saying, but I am roleplaying as a prude character, if I did that my character would simply go and buy a normal armor license, what I want is to set up a deal that forces her to only wear bikini armors through a deal that she agrees to because she has no choice because she is in a debt, I also have spank that ass  along side with SLS mods so the spanking because of the bikini armor will reduce her willpower over time and she will get horny over time with the masochism mechanism, so my follower wants to break my prude character's will by making her wear bikini armors to slowly break her mentally and ready her to be a slave, it's all for roleplay purpose, I just wanted to know how devious followers recognizes that my character is wearing a whore armor, is it through a keyword or something else ? I know I am that weird for roleplaying like that lol