38 minutes ago, DayTri said:

I think as soon as the NPCs orgasm once, SLAX will make its own storageutil value and the fluctuation should stop.

They all have.

Regarding the ActorTypeNPC, no, the race records have not been modified.  Curious though as it previously didn't have an issue, regardless of creature type.

As mentioned, this may just be something odd on my end that resolves with a new game.  Given that part of what I am testing is long-term stability, it'll have to wait a while before I find out.

Thanks for checking into it though, I do appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, is the source code for the SKSE plugin available somewhere?  I'm a programmer, so I have a windows dev environment and would like to take a crack at rebuilding it for SKSE64, since I recently went cold turkey to SSE with a new computer, and really, really want this and Bikinifier on my Skyrim rebuild.

I've had success with porting non-SKSE based mods to SSE as well, using Cathedral Assets Optimizer and CK64, so if this re-compiles okay, I could probably get you an entire port as well.

11 hours ago, cetuximab said:

Hey, is the source code for the SKSE plugin available somewhere?  I'm a programmer, so I have a windows dev environment and would like to take a crack at rebuilding it for SKSE64, since I recently went cold turkey to SSE with a new computer, and really, really want this and Bikinifier on my Skyrim rebuild.

I've had success with porting non-SKSE based mods to SSE as well, using Cathedral Assets Optimizer and CK64, so if this re-compiles okay, I could probably get you an entire port as well.

Yus, please!

If Lupine00 permits, this would be awesome - and hopefully take a bit of the pressure off, given all the requests for an SSE version.

2 hours ago, eaj003 said:

From what I saw this mean I am blocked/invalid.

What is your race? It might not be recognized if you have something out of the vanilla lline or if another mod touches it.

10 hours ago, worik said:

What is your race? It might not be recognized if you have something out of the vanilla lline or if another mod touches it.

I'm a Nord.  And if helps, I uninstalled SLAR because I couldn't solve it but it was still stuck on -2 once I fired up the game with this mod.

6 hours ago, eaj003 said:

I uninstalled SLAR because I couldn't solve it but it was still stuck on -2 once I fired up the game with this mod.

Uninstalling is usually a futile doing, unless you understood, what went wrong.

Ok, asking the obvious one:

Your puppet master setting is UNticked, right?

Spoiler

a.jpg.015eaa695a52d0fbc0e3a9f659e7c7a8.jpgb.jpg.1c5d9e67146ba8259cb2b92e6c91fb95.jpg

Upper picture for SLAR, lower one for SLAX

On 6/14/2020 at 1:18 AM, worik said:

Uninstalling is usually a futile doing, unless you understood, what went wrong.

Ok, asking the obvious one:

Your puppet master setting is UNticked, right?

Oh man, I feel like an idiot, I never even checked under puppet master.  I must have been screwing around with the mod at one time and inadvertently checked that box.  I'm glad you asked the obvious first so I didn't waste too much of your time. 

Just upgraded to SLAX from the Bakafactory SLA. I seem to be missing the json file "DATA/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/SexLabAroused.json". It's not included with the download, nor with the Tenri patch nor the "Edit 7" patch.

It's not creating it with default values (as I expected), nor writing to a blank file I created. Where may I obtain this json with the default values?

FYI, my storageutil.dll is the one that came with papyrus utils 3.3 from the Nexus.

Thanks

Addendum: I am seeing "sla Skyrim.esm.json" which appears to contain arousal values for npcs. Hopefully this means my storageutil.dll installation is correct.

Addendum 2: If I populate the dummy sexlabaroused.json with "{}", the unable to parse error message goes away, but I still don't get any settings written to it.

Addendum 3: If I disable the slax script patch by viterra dated 4-19-2020 and start a new game, I no longer receive any messages about sexlabaroused.json. Skyrim doesn't write to it, but it doesn't complain about it being missing.

Work on DF 2.12 is over I think, at least in a meaningful way.

I will be doing some work on SLAX starting this week.

Rather than make releases that needlessly spam everyone who is following the main page for a small change, I'll post a rolling alpha in the forum as I get different things done.

When it reaches a good point, I'll tidy up and make a proper release.

To do list:

• bug fixes
  • bikinifier keywords
  • extend keyword handling to all slots
  • JSON save/restore for keyword data
  • new scanner
  • arousal fatigue
  • arousal "provocations"
  • provocation responses
  • SSE port

Short question, should SLAX overwrite SLSO or the other way around? I had SLAX overwrite SLSO scripts but it seems both participants always orgasm at the end of the animation, i tripple checked settings and neither in SL nor SLSO it's set to do that... i think. Maybe i fucked something up anyways, but now i thought i ask. ;)

Edit: reinstalled SLSO without SLA patch, i guess that makes the most sense.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Work on DF 2.12 is over I think, at least in a meaningful way.

I will be doing some work on SLAX starting this week.

Rather than make releases that needlessly spam everyone who is following the main page for a small change, I'll post a rolling alpha in the forum as I get different things done.

When it reaches a good point, I'll tidy up and make a proper release.

To do list:

• bug fixes
  • bikinifier keywords
  • extend keyword handling to all slots
  • JSON save/restore for keyword data
  • new scanner
  • arousal fatigue
  • arousal "provocations"
  • provocation responses
  • SSE port

Thanks for the update!

Looking forward to the updates. The idea of a better-performing and less buggy SLA appeals to me; about the only reason I hadn't switched is that it sounds like SLAX introduces a couple new bugs of its own. I know that some of the issues were fixed and posted as replies, but trying to keep track of delta patches is a nightmare, especially if you miss one.

Hello. Hoping someone can help.

Nothing I've tried, in SLAX or elsewhere, has been able to effectively reduce arousal levels after sex. I've poured through dozens of forums and hundreds of posts describing how this mod or that mod manipulates some variable to accomplish what so many are asking for. None of them work. For example... 

Female PC at 99 arousal masturbates or has sex with a partner. After orgasm I'd expect to see a significant arousal reduction to maybe level 30 or 20... or maybe 1!  Instead I find arousal has been reduced 2 points to 97. Try again, another 2 point drop to 95.

What we're trying to accomplish using arousal rate or exposure or whatever, is simply not working. What I'm look for instead is something a bit more stright forward and simple... like a function or script for SexLabUtil, or something like it, that can be used to reduce arousal levels influenced by SLAX. For example:,

AFTER SEX: Reduce Arousal by 80% 

or

AFTER ORGASM: reduce Arousal by a certain number

or

AFTER ORGASM: reduce arousal to a certain number

Does anyone know of something like this, or can explain how something like this might be created using SexLabUtil?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, csipcsirip said:

what exactly is the definition of this?

It is intended for mods like SL Adventures that have outfits that can cause you to receive a bounty (or some other punishment).

If you are playing in a Slaverun context, it might be on any female clothes.