I know you have PTSD from the expression stuff, but I still wonder if we can somehow tell sexlab to NOT use the normal expressions, overwriting it in the process?

I think that might be why the creator of ahego mod made the MFG fix. hmmm.

thing is, I wanted to use the guro and other brutal animations from funnybiz and proxy and psychee to make an animated death scene. But the animations used in those scenes will still be ... "alive", erm :P
so I wonder how I can get the PC to only play clothed mouth, no expression change during certain SLAL animations? :D

basically maybe a way that Sexlab reads the animation tags and we can send "dead" or "noexpression" keywords to make it stop expressions? 

or is there already a way via json files and SLAL to achieve this? 

Edited by Nymra
25 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

How can I use his Scripts if I'm still on LE and 32bit computer?

The Scripts don't care about the skyrim version. The Scripts only care about his mod version. 

My SexLab Utility Plus is based on the SexLab BETA 9 so the Scripts made for the BETA 9 are the best choice if you want to override one of my files. 

Of course since you are in LE you will need the meshes for LE. You can use Mods for LE on SE and Mods for SE on LE but have to take care of 3 things.

1. The DLL files are made for the specific SKSE version usually the version can be newer than the original made but never older. Also means that you can't use the DLL made for SE on LE or the opposite. So if the Mod have DLL files you probably can't use the mod at lease you have the DLL of the other Skyrim version.

2. The BSA files are not compatible between Skyrim versions so if you want to use a mod from SE on LE with BSA files first you have to extract the BSA file contain and remove the BSA file. Also you have to do the same if you want to use a LE mod on SE. In both cases if you don't extract and remove the file the Skyrim will CTD even before open.

3. The files on the Meshes folder need to be converted with the "Cathedral Assets" or the "NIF Optimizer" because between other things the skeletons have different distribution between Skyrim versions

The rest of the files usually are compatible without any modification.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I

thing is, I wanted to use the guro and other brutal animations from funnybiz and proxy and psychee to make an animated death scene. But the animations used in those scenes will still be ... "alive", erm :P
so I wonder how I can get the PC to only play clothed mouth, no expression change during certain SLAL animations? :D

basically maybe a way that Sexlab reads the animation tags and we can send "dead" or "noexpression" keywords to make it stop expressions? 

or is there already a way via json files and SLAL to achieve this? 

I forget to check if the actor is dead or unconscious for the strip Animation. That will be fixed. 

You can use the "LimitedStrip" Tag for the Animation and disable the slot 32 of the LeadIn Strip Configuration for both genders. Of course the Striping is far from being really immersive so for now isn't possible show the penis for the oral Animation without remove the dress on the slot 32 at lease the dress be listed as reveling on the SOS Mod

11 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I forget to check if the actor is dead or unconscious for the strip Animation. That will be fixed. 

You can use the "LimitedStrip" Tag for the Animation and disable the slot 32 of the LeadIn Strip Configuration for both genders. Of course the Striping is far from being really immersive so for now isn't possible show the penis for the oral Animation without remove the dress on the slot 32 at lease the dress be listed as reveling on the SOS Mod

not sure what you mean :D you answered the wrong post?
I dont even use stripping (while when you mention it, I should check that option out more often), but want actors in animations where the rape victim is killed/dead/sleeping/uncouncious to not play FACE expressions. :) 

there are alot of good animations that have sleep, uncouncinousness or yes, even death and beating as a style.

Edited by Nymra

Question:

- It happens that sometimes my game freezes when an actor (or both of them in the sex action) orgasms.

By the sounds I can hear just before the freeze they are probably the so called "overpowered orgasms" (I saw this once in the console).

It could be a "native" problem with SexLab itself, some of its scripts or, instead, caused by SLU+ or what?

7 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Question:

- It happens that sometimes my game freezes when an actor (or both of them in the sex action) orgasms.

By the sounds I can hear just before the freeze they are probably the so called "overpowered orgasms" (I saw this once in the console).

It could be a "native" problem with SexLab itself, some of its scripts or, instead, caused by SLU+ or what?

Not SexLab Framework or the SLU+.

A lot of Mods trigger his functions on the Orgasm event. That means that at lease one Mod have a really bad Script linked to the Orgasm event. 

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log" or remove any SexLab related Mod recently updated.

I've been using Furniture Sex Framework for a long time, but it slows down animation loading a lot. I decided to try your mod, but the furniture doesn't work. In FSX, when you start any animation, a window appears: Use furniture? (if there is furniture nearby), but nothing happens with this mod. Reinstalled Sexlab, turned off all mods, started a new game, nothing helps. Any advice?

Skyrim LE 32bit.

I started a new game with SLSO 1.6.8 and SLU+ 20210910 (should be the latest versions).

No matter which settings I tried about furnitures, the furnitures are NEVER used, even if I tried also into a room with ONLY furnitures and no beds.

Of course I have a lot of animations for furnitures with the correct tags because they worked fine with previous versions of SLU+.

I'm not able to see anything strange in the paplog but, anyway, here it is:

Papyrus.0.log

Now the questions are:

1. Can I dowgrade to a version (like 20210605) I'm sure it worked without starting (again) a new game?

2. In that case, will SLSO 1.6.8 still work?

3. It is allowed to edit the FormLists for furnitures to eliminate the ones I don't want and/or replace some?

4. Does the Load Order matters for the SexLab Utility Plus plugin?

8 hours ago, karantras said:

Hi. I use your mod for SL Adventure. And I can't understand, how struggle works? How can I use ut ability?

The struggle calculate the Actors Mass  and Strength based on the Actors dimensions, Stamina and Weight. If you Mass and Strength is the bigger than the Mass and Strength of your Aggressor's then you will see the message with the option to Resist. Resist will consume stamina from you and your Aggressor's so probably the next Aggressor find you tired and will rape you without any resistance.

The option to Resist don't be showed if you are not strong enough to succeed.

16 hours ago, letoposlednee@gmail.com said:

I've been using Furniture Sex Framework for a long time, but it slows down animation loading a lot. I decided to try your mod, but the furniture doesn't work. In FSX, when you start any animation, a window appears: Use furniture? (if there is furniture nearby), but nothing happens with this mod. Reinstalled Sexlab, turned off all mods, started a new game, nothing helps. Any advice?

Both Mods can work together but is easier to configure if is just one.

My SexLab Utility Plus use his own tag system so you have to add the tags to the furniture Animations if you want they be detected. 

I recommend you to use my Fix for the SLATE, that comes with my ActionLog with all the needed changes ready to import. Once applied remember Clean the Animation CACHE on the SexLab MCM last page. And on the "Furniture and Bed" page Enable the furniture system and make sure of enable the furniture types of the list, that you want to be searched.

Hi. I think I'll need some guidance through the tweaked SLAC. After download a last tweak version, the creatures stopped engage me and other NPC's, simply nothing happens when the arousal is high enough. Whatever I set in MCM, that problem remains. Any ideas what could be wrong? If it's necessary, I can add a modlist. That tweak looks fine, I would like to see it working ? 

Thanks for your help. 

Edited by Electroraptor
On 9/25/2021 at 5:15 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm not able to see anything strange in the paplog but, anyway, here it is:

Papyrus.0.log 399.22 kB · 3 downloads

Now the questions are:

The log said that you are not using FNIS or at least you use to open the SexLab MCM while you are in first person camera. But that's not the problem, still if you are using Nemesis is better if you follow the instructions to install the Creature animations even if you don't install the Creature animations at the end.

at the end you never tried to star some animation on this Papyrus.0.log so I wasn't able to check your problem. Send me the papyrus.0.log again and this time try few sex scenes using different startup ways. 

10 hours ago, Electroraptor said:

Hi. I think I'll need some guidance through the tweaked SLAC. After download a last tweak version, the creatures stopped engage me and other NPC's, simply nothing happens when the arousal is high enough. Whatever I set in MCM, that problem remains. Any ideas what could be wrong? If it's necessary, I can add a modlist. That tweak looks fine, I would like to see it working ? 

Thanks for your help. 

Sadly I'm still migrating to Skyrim SE and I can't check that right now. But @Monoman1 seems to have a Fix for that. Also if your first time using my SLAC Tweak try applying the "Profile 5" on the SLAC  MCM that comes with my Tweak

On 9/20/2021 at 11:13 AM, Nymra said:

not sure what you mean :D you answered the wrong post?
I dont even use stripping (while when you mention it, I should check that option out more often), but want actors in animations where the rape victim is killed/dead/sleeping/uncouncious to not play FACE expressions. :) 

there are alot of good animations that have sleep, uncouncinousness or yes, even death and beating as a style.

I having technical issues to read the comments since my cellphone scream crash...

On 9/20/2021 at 9:03 AM, Nymra said:

I wonder how I can get the PC to only play clothed mouth, no expression change during certain SLAL animations?

Sadly still the system can't properly handle the Dead, Sleep or Unconscious actors because they are technically Alive an Conscious when the animation is running. Still I add few conditions to prevent the expressions be applied if the actor is IsDead, IsUnconscious, GetActorValue("Health") <= 1.0. So depends of the way the external mod start the animation. The tag system can't be used for this because at lease  on actor should show expressions so your best choice is try making the actor Unconscious or with "Health" <= 1.0 before start the animation.

of course those solutions will work only with the SexLab BETA 9 or my SLU+

By the way you can make the actor Unconscious with the function "SetUnconscious(true)" of the "Actor.psc"

and for the dead actors also use the function "SetVoice(none, True)" of the "sslActorAlias.psc" after start the animation thread because without that the dead still will be moaning and moving the lips.

Edited by OsmelMC
8 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I having technical issues to read the comments since my cellphone scream crash...

Sadly still the system can't properly handle the Dead, Sleep or Unconscious actors because they are technically Alive an Conscious when the animation is running. Still I add few conditions to prevent the expressions be applied if the actor is IsDead, IsUnconscious, GetActorValue("Health") <= 1.0. So depends of the way the external mod start the animation. The tag system can't be used for this because at lease  on actor should show expressions so your best choice is try making the actor Unconscious or with "Health" <= 1.0 before start the animation.

of course those solutions will work only with the SexLab BETA 9 or my SLU+

By the way you can make the actor Unconscious with the function "SetUnconscius(true)" of the "Actor.psc"

ooh, nice. I will try with the unconcious then. I just hope it does not ruin other aspects of setting idles etc. 

50 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Sadly I'm still migrating to Skyrim SE and I can't check that right now. But @Monoman1 seems to have a Fix for that. Also if your first time using my SLAC Tweak try applying the "Profile 5" on the SLAC  MCM that comes with my Tweak

I've tried to set a "Profile 5" also, but it's the same. It's a pity, but I think I can live without that. At Monoman's page I can see nothing like Fix for that, but I've found a lot of another mod tweaks, so thanks for your tip. And thanks for your time, anyway :)

23 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I just hope it does not ruin other aspects of setting idles etc. 

Me too. I made few adjustments on previous versions to prevent issues related with paralysis and unconscious but I'm not sure if is 100% effective because usually the mod authors remove those status from the actor before start the animation. the Health settled to 1.0 also have issues because the actor can regenerate his Health wile the animation is running and of course that will make them alive and healthy.

14 hours ago, Jtaygang said:

Would SexLab Utility Plus make my performance worse in a script heavy savegame?

The save game size probably is bigger but not more than 1MB.

The game performance in general won't get affected because SexLab only matters when some sex scenes is started.

For some unknown reason the first scene started after load the game usually take some time to start and the first scene after update the mod or install new Animations can take even 15 minutes to start but the rest of the time usually is faster or the same than the SexLab Framework v1.62 or v1.63 BETA 8.

I'm working on make it even faster (eventually)