6 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Hello OsmelMC, sorry to just jump in to ask an unrelated question.  When a sexlab animation starts, on a follower or npc the quiver of arrows stay on the follower/npc's butt.  Is there anyway to correct/stop this.  Picture of quiver on a follower during a sexlab animation.  Thanks for any ideas to correct.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot156.png.baad1f037e9277cc778d9b5bb52cd73e.png

Works on both LE and SE

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't remember if I fix something else at that point but the test I did just after do this same fix, works perfectly. I did few more fix to the furniture scripts by now to allow use a bed or furniture even if the Center Reference is already settled on one of the actors by the external mod plus few fixes to prevent break the immersion

I did my test with the player and another actor using the debug spell first on the player an second on the NPC. since the Debug spell wait at least 10 seconds after the last actor selected before start the scene thread that give me time to walk to the room and place the player between 2 chairs and close to the bed.

my configuration for the player on beds and furniture's is ASK that way in can control the player decisions with another configuration the player will behave like a NPC and may or may not choose use the furniture.

anyway like expected the system ask me if I want to use a Furniture and I select YES so automatically the Furnitured Used was chair nearest to me.

In this case the furniture system cud select the bed if the player or the NPCs will be using the bed on that moment but since nobody was using a bed or furniture  the system just search for the furniture more closed to the player.

Thank you, OsmelMC, I tried to test it by your recept and, to my surprise - it works. I could not trigger it first time probably due to small searching radius, and may be because of dialogue-conditioned sex. Pop-ups with asking for bed uses triggered when PC was literally on the beds and furns. And strangely to me, one time chair on which NPC sitted was chosen (more than 700 distance from player, I believe, and PC standed on bed about 7 secs after debug-spellcasting. Debug spell was casted on PC and then on NPC, if I recall correctly)

Other fixes you mentioned are looking enticing, hope to taste it soon)

Edited by Iroha
1 hour ago, leesjig said:

Hello OsmelMC, sorry to just jump in to ask an unrelated question.  When a sexlab animation starts, on a follower or npc the quiver of arrows stay on the follower/npc's butt.  Is there anyway to correct/stop this.  Picture of quiver on a follower during a sexlab animation.  Thanks for any ideas to correct.

Reveal hidden contents

The SLU+ add the Ammo slot to the "Time & Strip" page on the SexLab MCM. That option work on the Player and the NPC's but I don't like it because take too much time to be processed on the NPC'S.

I like more and recommend the "Auto Unequip Ammo" Mod available on Nexus. This Mod is faster and unequipped the quiver automatically the actor get the bow unequipped, besides remember your last equipped ammo for each bow or crossbow.

The link is for LE but work fine on SE too

Edited by OsmelMC
On 10/4/2021 at 4:39 AM, OsmelMC said:

I'm working on my own SexLab Aroused and that's a good idea to include with the Aroused Idles if is not done already.

what would be different in your version? anything new? could you include the keywords from bakkas modified version?

sorry for the wall of questions

21 hours ago, monty359 said:

what would be different in your version? anything new? could you include the keywords from bakkas modified version?

sorry for the wall of questions

I will include all the keywords from SLAX and of course the Baka Edition. Also few fixes and the possibility of save and export the user description of the clothes and armors. 

I basically want my modified version of the SLAX available on SE

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I will include all the keywords from SLAX and of course the Baka Edition. Also few fixes and the possibility of save and export the user description of the clothes and armors. 

sounds realy good.

two ideas, if i may:

Would it be possible to give the NPCs instead of arousal =0 at the beginning/load to a new area, to give them somewhat random values (preferable modifieble in MCM)?

The second oneis a big one.

Is it possible to add new keywords to the mod through something like editing a .json file. Also would it be possible to give the keywords to the outfits/parts of outfits with another .json file. Both would be managed by your SLAX version. The idea is to centaralize the keyword handling in one modular mod, so anyone can create and edit his/her own .json file for any outfit out there.

I am not a coding guy, so i have no idea, if what i am asking of you is even possible.

chears

8 hours ago, monty359 said:

sounds realy good.

two ideas, if i may:

Would it be possible to give the NPCs instead of arousal =0 at the beginning/load to a new area, to give them somewhat random values (preferable modifieble in MCM)?

The second oneis a big one.

Is it possible to add new keywords to the mod through something like editing a .json file. Also would it be possible to give the keywords to the outfits/parts of outfits with another .json file. Both would be managed by your SLAX version. The idea is to centaralize the keyword handling in one modular mod, so anyone can create and edit his/her own .json file for any outfit out there.

I am not a coding guy, so i have no idea, if what i am asking of you is even possible.

chears

I will use your idea about the random if i don't forget about (I'm working on few others Mods right now)

Add keywords using the MCM to the armors is part of the SLAX and of course will be included but..

I don't think be possible allow the users add his own keywords because each keyword if followed by few Scripts and specific changes on the ESP file.

By other side I will try to add a NoNude keyword because I think some dresses or armors tagged as nude not longer be nude if for example you also equip a Skirt

Greeting. I have a question about the compilation of one of your scripts, sslSystemAlias.psc.

I wanted to change a few words in the following line:

Log("SexLab somehow failed to install but things it did, not sure how this happened and it never should, attempting to fix it automatically now... ")
        InstallSystem()
    endIf

to "failed to install things, but it did. Not sure..."

I made my changes using notepad++, but when I try to compile it using PCA, I get the error:

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\sslThreadModel.psc(1543,27): GetByDefaultTags is not a function or does not exist

Could you tell me what source script I am missing for this singular message? Thank you.

16 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

Greeting. I have a question about the compilation of one of your scripts, sslSystemAlias.psc.

I wanted to change a few words in the following line:

Log("SexLab somehow failed to install but things it did, not sure how this happened and it never should, attempting to fix it automatically now... ")
        InstallSystem()
    endIf

to "failed to install things, but it did. Not sure..."

I made my changes using notepad++, but when I try to compile it using PCA, I get the error:

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\sslThreadModel.psc(1543,27): GetByDefaultTags is not a function or does not exist

Could you tell me what source script I am missing for this singular message? Thank you.

Always start the compiler using the your Mod Manager to be sure all the Scripts sources are loaded.

My compiler tool take the PSC sources files from the folder "Data\scripts\source\"

But I noticed that many SE Mods seems to use the address "Data\source\scripts\" as source for the PSC files, probably that's the case for your compiler configuration.

Anyway the source script of the GetByDefaultTags function is the "sslAnimationSlots.psc" the error means that your compiler is not loading my PSC files, so you probably have some mod overriding my files. A mod overriding my files may also cause the log you are trying to change.

By the way you need all the PSC files to compile one of them. And I already did your suggested modification.

Edited by OsmelMC
27 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Always start the compiler using the your Mod Manager to be sure all the Scripts sources are loaded.

My compiler tool take the PSC sources files from the folder "Data\scripts\source\"

But I noticed that many SE Mods seems to use the address "Data\source\scripts\" as source for the PSC files, probably that's the case for your compiler configuration.

Anyway the source script of the GetByDefaultTags function is the "sslAnimationSlots.psc" the error means that your compiler is not loading my PSC files, so you probably have some mod overriding my files. A mod overriding my files may also cause the log you are trying to change.

By the way you need all the PSC files to compile one of them. And I already did your suggested modification.

Thank you for responding. I merged the changes from Sexlab sslAnimation Slots prior to making my changes, so that may be it. I'll reinstall sexlab and disable the other and see if it works.

small note at the side:

1. I could not sort the sex sounds yet because naked defeat updates currently eat my time :(

2. BUT I noticed there is still some problem With Sexlab Sex Sounds:

We talked about this before and I dont know why this was not changed, but I still miss an option to controll the voice delay for sex scenes.

I already have very short sex sound files, 1-4 seconds usually, but in the last 2 stages the voice delay is so short that they start overlapping with no way for me to control it.

in the MCM the male/female voice delay seems to be a completly useless option since it does not change that at all since it only delays when the FIRST sexsound plays which is basically a useless option.

It should be replaced with two sliders: "Starting Voice Delay" and "Final Voice Delay"

Start voice delay will be the time between SoundFiles played in Stage 1

Final Voice dlay will be the time between SoundFiles played in Stage 5.

stages 3 to 4 can have intermediate values calculated by Sexlab.

Currently it seems in the final stage sexlab plays a sex sound every second, so I sometimes have 2-3 or even 4 sex moans from my PC overlapping which sounds horrible.

I noticed this again since I started working with moaning sounds in Naked Defeat some more and added delays in there to adjust them, but now the sex scenes sound horrible in comparison :D 

I think this is very important since it is necessary to adjust Sexlab for custom voice files of which we have plenty right now (some even have lenghts of 10 seconds each) but with no way to adjust sexlab for their length.

I personally for example wish I could configure sexlab to ALWAYS EVER play a sex moan sound every 5 seconds or even 6, regardless of stage.

I remember you had some counter argument, but I cannot find this anymore.

best wishes :D

Edited by Nymra
On 10/10/2021 at 4:52 PM, Inanna17 said:

Thank you for responding. I merged the changes from Sexlab sslAnimation Slots prior to making my changes, so that may be it. I'll reinstall sexlab and disable the other and see if it works.

The Scripts of that mod are oldest that the Scripts of the SexLab Utility Plus and are not required. The SexLab.esm can be merged with the the ESP file of the "SexLab sslAnimationSlot" ESP version but is better keep it apart because are too many Alias to merge and is easy make a mistake.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

small note at the side:

1. I could not sort the sex sounds yet because naked defeat updates currently eat my time :(

2. BUT I noticed there is still some problem With Sexlab Sex Sounds:

We talked about this before and I dont know why this was not changed, but I still miss an option to controll the voice delay for sex scenes.

I already have very short sex sound files, 1-4 seconds usually, but in the last 2 stages the voice delay is so short that they start overlapping with no way for me to control it.

in the MCM the male/female voice delay seems to be a completly useless option since it does not change that at all since it only delays when the FIRST sexsound plays which is basically a useless option.

It should be replaced with two sliders: "Starting Voice Delay" and "Final Voice Delay"

Start voice delay will be the time between SoundFiles played in Stage 1

Final Voice dlay will be the time between SoundFiles played in Stage 5.

stages 3 to 4 can have intermediate values calculated by Sexlab.

Currently it seems in the final stage sexlab plays a sex sound every second, so I sometimes have 2-3 or even 4 sex moans from my PC overlapping which sounds horrible.

I noticed this again since I started working with moaning sounds in Naked Defeat some more and added delays in there to adjust them, but now the sex scenes sound horrible in comparison :D 

I think this is very important since it is necessary to adjust Sexlab for custom voice files of which we have plenty right now (some even have lenghts of 10 seconds each) but with no way to adjust sexlab for their length.

I personally for example wish I could configure sexlab to ALWAYS EVER play a sex moan sound every 5 seconds or even 6, regardless of stage.

I remember you had some counter argument, but I cannot find this anymore.

best wishes :D

The advanced SyncLips Configuration have a option to cut the sound on time and that prevents the sounds overlapping. The Moaning sounds start at the same time the lips start to open for the Moaning the problem is that I can't know when the sound end, for that reason the lips get closed after a specific time instead of get closed after the sounds end.

The only possible solution for your issue is cut the sound at the time the lips start closing. Change the sounds delay won't prevent the overlapping at lease the delay be more than 8 seconds and that's almost the duration of one Animation stage.

Just noticed that the SLATE "Re-apply recorded Actions" option keep working on your next "load game" if don't got completed before your game was saved.

This is bad and good. Bad because some Scripts will get slower for some time and is worse if you make the mistake of make Click on the "Re-apply recorded Actions" option again before the previous be over.

Good because don't matter if you live the game before be ready, still will continue with his work the next time you open the game. 

Also I noticed because since I started to play on SE the second thing I noticed about SE is that everything related with the Scripts go slower than on the LE so I started to make adjustments on my Tweaks to deal with the big amount of time that take some process like "Re-apply recorded Actions" or the Animation Count of the SexLab Animation Load 

I can't do nothing to speed up those process but at lease I can prevent they be executed more than one time before be completed and allow you keep playing while is running besides allow you check the percentage of the task done until now each time you open the SLATE MCM

On 12/20/2020 at 2:49 AM, OsmelMC said:

Added on option choice to force the player use of Bed and/or Furnitures without asking.

Small question: are there any additional requirements or incompatibilities for that? I'm playing with SE.

I have SL 1.63-b9 and use SLAX by Lupine00 (the conversion by MasterDev) and when this feature is active, even when starting right beside a bed in the same room, the animation is on the floor. When I use "Ask for usage" the popup shows up and when I hit ok, it properly moves to the furniture.

I have that issue with both, Using of beds and Using of furnitures.

Sadly I can't provide a Papyrus Log right now, but I will try to get one as soon as I can

3 hours ago, Mister X said:

Small question: are there any additional requirements or incompatibilities for that? I'm playing with SE.

I have SL 1.63-b9 and use SLAX by Lupine00 (the conversion by MasterDev) and when this feature is active, even when starting right beside a bed in the same room, the animation is on the floor. When I use "Ask for usage" the popup shows up and when I hit ok, it properly moves to the furniture.

I have that issue with both, Using of beds and Using of furnitures.

Sadly I can't provide a Papyrus Log right now, but I will try to get one as soon as I can

No additional requirements. Just make sure none of my files get override by another Mod. 

I will check that.

On 6/13/2021 at 11:44 PM, OsmelMC said:

@Nymra

For the LeadIn just let me know when you be ready and I will send you the lines of scripts needed with some explanation. 

By the way the LeadIn scenes don't play cum, cum sounds or orgasm and have his own undress rules so if is not what you want the linked scenes is the best alternative.

I am about to try and dig into this. Can you send me the scripts with some hints for me?

I want to expand my LeadIn Scenes in Naked Defeat and then maybe update my Foreplay SLAL pack. 

thx a whole damn lot :)

Edited by Nymra
On 10/7/2021 at 6:40 PM, OsmelMC said:

The good news is that the SLA will receive an update! Thanks for that and the question is when?

Hi.

I'm having trouble with furniture animations and can't get them to work. I've tried different settings the game doesn't filter furniture animations.

Some pics below. 

I heard that using SLATE can help. Is there a guide to using your actions in SLATE? I've tried importing the actions but it doesn't seem to do anything. Do I have to apply them manually to each animation?

If anyone else has done this could someone write a guide for importing and applying the SLATE actions?

Also what are the tags that utility+ searches for? Is "table" enough for instance? Or does it need to have both "table" and "furniture" on the tags?

Thanks. 

Spoiler

1091376538_SkyrimSE2021-10-2000-49-48.thumb.jpg.f41aedb7a121ab13115f8a49d6e5494c.jpg1408142771_SkyrimSE2021-10-2000-50-08.thumb.jpg.151bebb9df606641172e9b42978a7ad8.jpg1591038685_SkyrimSE2021-10-2000-51-03.thumb.jpg.3af137f05deb2f087b6a8a933b8aba90.jpg1575670559_SkyrimSE2021-10-2000-51-22.thumb.jpg.60e401412ce93b26098388c76c9b3529.jpg

Edited by Kira shadowstep
29 minutes ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Hi.

I'm having trouble with furniture animations and can't get them to work. I've tried different settings the game doesn't filter furniture animations.

Some pics below. 

I heard that using SLATE can help. Is there a guide to using your actions in SLATE? I've tried importing the actions but it doesn't seem to do anything. Do I have to apply them manually to each animation?

If anyone else has done this could someone write a guide for importing and applying the SLATE actions?

Also what are the tags that utility+ searches for? Is "table" enough for instance? Or does it need to have both "table" and "furniture" on the tags?

Thanks. 

Reveal hidden contents

Yes you need both tags on the Animation.

The last version of the SexLab Utility Plus have a problem on the furniture system that don't allow him work. 

On the SLATE after Import the ActionLog you have to make Click on the "Re-apply recorded Actions" option to apply the logs but if you are on SE that will take a lot of time. The new unreleased version allow you see the percentage done of the operation and you can even close the game or play without be completed because the script keep running on the background even after load the saved game.

Right now my recommendation for you is wait until the version release on this week or later today if the test I'm doing now go well.

1 minute ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes you need both tags on the Animation.

The last version of the SexLab Utility Plus have a problem on the furniture system that don't allow him work. 

On the SLATE after Import the ActionLog you have to make Click on the "Re-apply recorded Actions" option to apply the logs but if you are on SE that will take a lot of time. The new unreleased version allow you see the percentage done of the operation and you can even close the game or play without be completed because the script keep running on the background even after load the saved game.

Right now my recommendation for you is wait until the version release on this week or later today if the test I'm doing now go well.

Thank you Osmel!