Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
9 hours ago, Niadrion said:

if I may ask did that fix it?

It ends up being more of a work around. I disabled the hotkey in Sexlab for changing animation, and then in Sexlab Tools I made sure it was the hotkey I was originally using in Sexlab.

Posted
On 8/6/2026 at 5:03 PM, Kalafax said:

Just found a fix for this issue myself. Spent a week trying to fix this, hopefully this helps someone else avoid that. In my system this happens when Sexlab, SexlabUtility+ and Devious Devices NG are all enabled at the same time. If either DD NG or SLU+ are disabled sexlab's mcm loads properly.

 

Things it could be according to what I've found on the internet:

  1. There isn't really an issue: I saw a number of posts saying that all they had to do is wait a couple extra minutes in the character creation menu (RaceMenu) when starting a new game and the mcm would load just fine. If you're really lucky just wait a little bit longer before finalizing your character. Suggestions ranged from 2-10 minutes. I tried waiting up to 30 minutes with no luck.
  2. The MCM is getting stuck and just needs a kick: Some said to try installing menu maid 2. I tried both menu maid 2 and MCM Unlocked and neither worked for me.
  3. Load Order Issue/Conflict: Easiest way to determine this is to remove everything but just sexlab, slu+, devious devices NG and their requirements. If it loads properly with just these mods then there's probably a conflict or load order issue in your modlist. Enable mods in batches until the mcm stops loading again to find the culprit(s), then adjust load order.
    1. Also enabling an alternate start mod can help speed up testing.
    2. If it still happens with just these mods are enabled it could still be a conflict. Make sure that you've installed the correct version of each mod and their requirements for your Skyrim version.
  4. Proton Conflict (Linux): If it's not a load order issue or mod conflict and you're on linux, I've seen a couple posts say that switching proton versions fixed it for them. I do not know what version they switched to or what version they were on previously. I tried 9.0-4, 10.0-4, 11.0 and experimental with no luck.
  5. Last Ditch: Something is holding up the mcm loading process for sexlab related to these three mods, but I have no clue what. If none of the other solutions work try enabling `bSpeedUpNativeCalls` in PapyrusTweaks.ini. This decouples some papyrus functions from the framerate to improve performance, but may have side effects as a result. No clue what those could be though, you'll have to review the option in Papyrus Tweaks and assess the risk yourself.
    1. It's possible this is just hiding the issue and isn't really fixing it but it's the only solution I found that worked for me.
    2. It might be possible to enable it when starting a new game then disable it once everything is configured but I don't know how safe that is. It was just something suggested in the other posts I found.

Place this tool's ESP in the bottom-most SL framework slot so that it is not overridden by the framework.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
5 minutes ago, 深淵の神 said:

noBVuXR.png

Would help if you mentioned which of the ~15 mods covered here you are referring too. I assume SLU+, that has no dll (like all other mods covered by this thread), so it's unlikely to be directly affected. More likely something else hasn't updated or is malfunctioning.

At any rate, Osmel is pretty much out of the picture currently, so I wouldn't hold my breath for an update.

Posted
2 hours ago, Talesien said:

which of the ~15 mods covered here you are referring too. I assume SLU+, that has no dll (like all other mods covered by this thread), so it's unlikely to be directly affected. More likely something else hasn't updated or is malfunctioning.

 

Yup pretty much

 

noBediJ.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...