Because the option to set the minimum number of pursuers during a Proximity Rape does not show up in the MCM anymore I have been looking at the source code a bit:

In SLAdventures_ProximityRapeScript.psc of both the original and the tweaked version the variable set in the MCM is still checked (line 54 in both), and it is still defined in both SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc (line 964 and 968 respectively).

Anyone know why it doesn't show up in the game'S MCM?

Hey osmel!!

Now with the new version working so nice with its expressions, I have a suggestion (I posted it before, but that is long gone):

What about race specific fucking and sucking sounds?
This is something I try to achieve for a long time now, but it would require changing Sexlab AND the JSON files.

So I wonder it would be possible to only achieve via sexlab and actor detection.

Meaning when an Animation is tagged "SexSounds" in JSON and Sexlab sees it is a Troll animation, it could automatically use DIFFERENT sex sounds.

I could make a collection for such sounds, no problem. Same for sucking sounds ofc (Oral).

What do you think?

1 hour ago, stingray1995 said:

I just thought I'd mention that the pinned Sexlab framework, listed as a hard requirement for this modification, has an outdated PapyrusUtil 

Log:

"Loading Version: 32"

The latest version found on Nexus is 3.3, which I had been using included in a "1.63 Dev" version of the Sexlab framework for Legendary Edition for many years prior to downgrading to 1.62 as this mod explicitly states as a prerequisite.

The SexLab MCM ask for the 3.2 as minimal, that means that the 3.3 will work. But the last SLU+ for SE ask for the v3.4 that comes with the BETA 9 and is because some users are being overriding the PapyrusUtil that comes with the BETA 9 with the one of Nexus that is older.

The PapyrusUtil that comes with the "SexLab Framework v1.63 BETA 9" is new and isn't being officially released as separate version yet so need to be placed as last on the left panel of the MO2 

or install that one that I take the liberty of extract from the BETA 9PapyrusUtil SE.7z

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hey osmel!!

Now with the new version working so nice with its expressions, I have a suggestion (I posted it before, but that is long gone):

What about race specific fucking and sucking sounds?
This is something I try to achieve for a long time now, but it would require changing Sexlab AND the JSON files.

So I wonder it would be possible to only achieve via sexlab and actor detection.

Meaning when an Animation is tagged "SexSounds" in JSON and Sexlab sees it is a Troll animation, it could automatically use DIFFERENT sex sounds.

I could make a collection for such sounds, no problem. Same for sucking sounds ofc (Oral).

What do you think?

I was waiting for you to bring this conversation again, to share with you my last discoveries.

First I can't even imagine how should sound a race type sucking or fucking. I assume you are talking about Creatures but even there I don't think be any difference.

Beside that I recently noticed that some Animation author's are being adding his own sounds to the Animations as part of the FNIS behavior the same way the AnimObject are added. Is really easy to do and allow more control and synchronicity that the current SexLab system. Also don't interfere with the SexLab sounds and can even be used for the wip or hit sounds of some aggressive Animations.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

I was waiting for you to bring this conversation again, to share with you my last discoveries.

First I can't even imagine how should sound a race type sucking or fucking. I assume you are talking about Creatures but even there I don't think be any difference.

Beside that I recently noticed that some Animation author's are being adding his own sounds to the Animations as part of the FNIS behavior the same way the AnimObject are added. Is really easy to do and allow more control and synchronicity that the current SexLab system. Also don't interfere with the SexLab sounds and can even be used for the wip or hit sounds of some aggressive Animations.

yeah, I know that is possible to do, but this way we would have to add the sound to ALL creature sexscenes in ALL the Json files. 90% of mod authors will not do that. The rest of the SLAL packs are no longer maintained, so we just lose a big opportunity :(

For sex I am thinking primarily of creature beast races like Trolls, Gargoyles, Werewolves where the fucking should sound more brutal. 
Then there are horses and other big dick animals. 
Basically it would be possible to have bigger dicks sound different and maybe also more brutal. 

Tentacles could sound different.
We could also have MIXED oral and vaginal sex sound 

AND we could have group sex sounds (currently sex sound does not care for number of actors).

I mean the sound of sexlab currently is like... extremly underwhelming :D

I dont see a viable way to do this other than via sexlab. 
I mean it should basically be no problem at all, it would just require editing the Sexlab ESP too to register the new sound files. 

I was already thinking if I could add the sounds via an external mod like Sexlab Extra Voices, but I think then there might be double sounds... and also I dont know how to check for animation stage specific json settings... and so it gets complicated without end. :( 

Edited by Nymra

If I am allowed to upload this version "1.63 dev" for Skyrim Legendary Edition, let me know

Isn't needed and only will bring confusion. The SexLab Utility Plus comes with all the real updates and the PapyrusUtil v3.3 can be founded in Nexus or LoversLab. Also you probably can use that Dev version with the SLU+ without issues

Also reporting:  SLSO version 1.7.1 is refusing to trigger orgasms; arousal cannot be reduced through sex.  I have your scripts overwriting everything.

I am choosing to uninstall SLSO in favor of your mod, but it's a loss.

Like I said already SLSO need few updates before be ready for the "SexLab Framework v1.63 BETA 9" until then will have the same issues with my SLU+ because SLU+ is basically the "SexLab BETA 9".

In a few weeks, like always, I will release a new SLU+ and will be compatible with the SLSO of that day. Until then the only supported version of the SLSO is the one of the Update Log on my download page.

24 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I mean the sound of sexlab currently is like... extremly underwhelming :D

I dont see a viable way to do this other than via sexlab. 
I mean it should basically be no problem at all, it would just require editing the Sexlab ESP too to register the new sound files. 

First I don't have those sounds. I need at lease the sounds to start.

By other side the current SexLab sounds system is basically 3 sounds and are choiced be the Animation Author's on the JSON file. Of course I can make some adjustments on the Scripts to use a specific sucking sound for some Races instead of the generar one, but without change the JSON files and the "SL Animation Load" will have the same limitations that the original sound system.

The sounds on the FNIS behaviors allow you to do all those things and more without use the SLU+ or any other Mod as hard dependency. 

Of course will require more work at your side but can be part of the next MNC and that means that the active Author's will adopt the system, so we just need to care about the current MNC Animations.

4 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

First I don't have those sounds. I need at lease the sounds to start.

I will make a collection. no problem. 

By other side the current SexLab sounds system is basically 3 sounds and are choiced be the Animation Author's on the JSON file. Of course I can make some adjustments on the Scripts to use a specific sucking sound for some Races instead of the generar one, but without change the JSON files and the "SL Animation Load" will have the same limitations that the original sound system.

hmm, I dont believe we have any limitations here.

Sexlab should BEFORE it runs its sex sounds if the active scene is: BigCreature(Troll,Gargoyle,Dragon,Horse etc.) or (Group3P,4P,5P) and then check for "SexSound" and instead of playing the normal SexSound use a suitable different one. Meaning all the JSON can remain with "Sound = Sex" or "Sound = Oral" and we have all 1000 creature animations with new sound.

I mean ppl can then replace their sound files for the required actors even, allowing even more customization.

The sounds on the FNIS behaviors allow you to do all those things and more without use the SLU+ or any other Mod as hard dependency. 

Of course will require more work at your side but can be part of the next MNC and that means that the active Author's will adopt the system, so we just need to care about the current MNC Animations.

I dont believe this will go anywhere, knowing animators and how SLAL mods develop. We need a basic change in the system and I dont think MNC will see any script updates like ever?! 
I also dont see me editing 1000 json files of the SLAL packs that will not be adopted then and I have to do the work again for each update over and over... 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I will make a collection. no problem. 

Good.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

hmm, I dont believe we have any limitations here.

Sexlab should BEFORE it runs its sex sounds if the active scene is: BigCreature(Troll,Gargoyle,Dragon,Horse etc.) or (Group3P,4P,5P) and then check for "SexSound" and instead of playing the normal SexSound use a suitable different one. 

I mean ppl can then replace their sound files for the required actors even, allowing even more customization.

Like I said can be done but will be as basic as is right now. Let me explain in few words.

Are just 3 sounds (Sucking, Squishing and SexMix) that is basically (Oral, Vaginal and Oral+Vaginal)

The sounds are not synchronized and usually are global, that means that the same sound is played for all the scene stages and usually without care if the Actors are really sucking or not. Of course some JSON files have the sounds effects settled be stages but are just a few and are mostly the humanoid Animations. So at the end you won't be pleased enough with the results.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I dont believe this will go anywhere, knowing animators and how SLAL mods develop. We need a basic change in the system and I dont think MNC will see any script updates like ever?! 

Yes the Animation Author's are hard to treat but the ones that makes Creature Animations usually listen to MadMansGun. And the FNIS way doesn't need any change on the scripts so can be adopted by anyone.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I also dont see me editing 1000 json files of the SLAL packs that will not be adopted then and I have to do the work again for each update over and over... 

That's why I just talked about the MNC Mod. MNC only have one JSON file with 70 Animations and can be edited with press just one button. The behavior file is also just one and will need more effort because need to be tested and corrected few times but I'm almost sure that MadMansGun will help. Beside I'm sure that will be a one time work because will be part of the next MNC versions.

Besides BakaFactory already use the FNIS way on his Creature Animations

3 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Like I said can be done but will be as basic as is right now. Let me explain in few words.

Are just 3 sounds (Sucking, Squishing and SexMix) that is basically (Oral, Vaginal and Oral+Vaginal)

The sounds are not synchronized and usually are global, that means that the same sound is played for all the scene stages and usually without care if the Actors are really sucking or not. Of course some JSON files have the sounds effects settled be stages but are just a few and are mostly the humanoid Animations. So at the end you won't be pleased enough with the results.

there will never be synchronized sounds without major effort, but that is not the goal that I have. Having more variety of sounds and more suitable ones would already be an 500% quality increase over what Sexlab can do now.

I would even go so far, that this is one of its major design flaws, along with the voice file count. But I understand it was simpler times back when it first was created. 

Yes the Animation Author's are hard to treat but the ones that makes Creature Animations usually listen to MadMansGun. And the FNIS way doesn't need any change on the scripts so can be adopted by anyone.

yes, but the FNIS way will never be done, that is the difference :)

I doubt even existing animations will be updated, maybe we get some on newer ones. 
And I have, to date, not seen a single animation with sound from any slal creator.

That's why I just talked about the MNC Mod. MNC only have one JSON file with 70 Animations and can be edited with press just one button. The behavior file is also just one and will need more effort because need to be tested and corrected few times but I'm almost sure that MadMansGun will help. Beside I'm sure that will be a one time work because will be part of the next MNC versions.

Besides BakaFactory already use the FNIS way on his Creature Animations

ah, thats what you mean. Yeah well, MNC animations are mostly ages old and alot of ppl prefer to not use them. So its not even worth the effort of working on them.

I mean, I m reaching a state where I only allow my own mods to ever start SexScenes anymore, so I can just integrate alternate sounds into my own mod, but it would never be as potent as a Sexlab based solution.

And I think Sexlab would heavily profit from such a feature, too. 

I mean, dont you see the potential alone for having GROUP Sex sounds? if not for creatures, then at least for this reason alone its worth it?

You never noticed that in a 3P where 1 girl sucks and fucks 2 guys we can only EITHER have fucking OR sucking sounds, never both? :)

WFT?!?  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the latest 20210910 version, my Player and all NPCs  NEVER uses Beds or Furnitures even if everything is enabled and set as "always".

No matter which mod starts sex, no matter how many and how nearby to beds and/or furnitures they are, no matter ... nothing!

WHY?

Some info:

-Skyrim LE 32bit Computer.

-With previous version 20210622 ALL worked fine.

-No different mods for sex added before or after upgrading to 20210910 version.

-All sex animations I have installed are the same as before upgrade and with the same needed tags.

-No changes in load order, no corrupted saves, nothing bad in my game system, everything else works fine as before and as expected.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

WFT?!?  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the latest 20210910 version, my Player and all NPCs  NEVER uses Beds or Furnitures even if everything is enabled and set as "always".

No matter which mod starts sex, no matter how many and how nearby to beds and/or furnitures they are, no matter ... nothing!

WHY?

Some info:

-Skyrim LE 32bit Computer.

-With previous version 20210622 ALL worked fine.

-No different mods for sex added before or after upgrading to 20210910 version.

-All sex animations I have installed are the same as before upgrade and with the same needed tags.

-No changes in load order, no corrupted saves, nothing bad in my game system, everything else works fine as before and as expected.

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file or the SexLab.log I think in this case the SexLab.log is not useless.

My last test are asking and using the Bed's without issues

Edited by OsmelMC
51 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file or the SexLab.log I think in this case the SexLab.log is not useless.

My last test are asking and using the Bed's without issues

Edited 28 minutes ago by OsmelMC

There is nothing related in the paplog.

I did a sort of "Frankenstein Job" and it seems I solved my problems.

1. Downgraded to 20210622 version with Hotfix.

2. Replaced the three pex files from the 20210910 version that are related to SLSO 1.6.8.

3. Maintained the esp plugin from 20210622 version.

NOW, beds and furnitures work again as expected. Maybe it sounds strange but that is it.

It could be an issue somewhere in the 20210910 esp plugin, at this point?

Because it doesn't seem there are other changes in the rest of pex files.

I'm confused but happy because everything works fine again.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

There is nothing related in the paplog.

I did a sort of "Frankenstein Job" and it seems I solved my problems.

1. Downgraded to 20210622 version with Hotfix.

2. Replaced the three pex files from the 20210910 version that are related to SLSO 1.6.8.

3. Maintained the esp plugin from 20210622 version.

NOW, beds and furnitures work again as expected. Maybe it sounds strange but that is it.

It could be an issue somewhere in the 20210910 esp plugin, at this point?

Because it doesn't seem there are other changes in the rest of pex files.

I'm confused but happy because everything works fine again.

I can't know without the papyrus log and is working fine for me.

24 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

@OsmelMC

Do you think it's possible to use the funny HDT Ahegao (SE & LE) mod with your SLU+ without loosing the Open Mouth (for blowjob) that works very fine now?

The last version of the Ahegao is supposed to preserve the OpenMouth. At lease that said on the update log.

16 minutes ago, hana120 said:

How do I add eye expressions with Utility Plus?
And how do you add other expressions without removing the previous one?

The eyes related Expressions are part of the Modifiers on the SexLab Expressions. Just go to the Expression Editor page on the SexLab MCM and edit the Modifiers related with eyes for each of the phases of the Expression you want to change.

Sadly SexLab don't allow add new Expressions in his MCM you have only few Custom Expression slot available that are there to be edited and enabled.

Like the Voice Mods for SexLab is possible and relatively easy make a Mod to add Expressions to the SexLab but sadly nobody has even tried.

31 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The eyes related Expressions are part of the Modifiers on the SexLab Expressions. Just go to the Expression Editor page on the SexLab MCM and edit the Modifiers related with eyes for each of the phases of the Expression you want to change.

Sadly SexLab don't allow add new Expressions in his MCM you have only few Custom Expression slot available that are there to be edited and enabled.

Like the Voice Mods for SexLab is possible and relatively easy make a Mod to add Expressions to the SexLab but sadly nobody has even tried.

Is Sexlab Utility Plus compatible with Ahegao tongue?

6 hours ago, hana120 said:

Is Sexlab Utility Plus compatible with Ahegao tongue?

Depends..!

If the Ahegao tongue is compatible with the "SexLab Framework v1.63 BETA 9" then should be compatible my "SexLab Utility Plus" but probably will let the "Advanced Expressions and Lips Sync Configuration" useless anyway

I recommend this but if you are playing on LE you should install the SE version and override it with the LE meshes for max compatibility.

36 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Depends..!

If the Ahegao tongue is compatible with the "SexLab Framework v1.63 BETA 9" then should be compatible my "SexLab Utility Plus" but probably will let the "Advanced Expressions and Lips Sync Configuration" useless anyway

I recommend this but if you are playing on LE you should install the SE version and override it with the LE meshes for max compatibility.

what?

most likely this is not compatible with Sexlab Utility Plus ?

Quote from the mod page? 

Important Note: To make this work, I had to replace two SexLab files: sslBaseExpression and sslBaseVoice. I did that, because I couldn't hook into them in a non-invasive way. That said, I did not delete nor change the parameters of any function, so other SexLab mods should still be compatible as long as they don't also overwrite these two files (I have a LOT of SexLab mods, and they all work perfectly fine still).

both files are used by SLU+

or will it work with SLU+ overwriting ahego tongues? 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

what?

most likely this is not compatible with Sexlab Utility Plus ?

Quote from the mod page? 

both files are used by SLU+

or will it work with SLU+ overwriting ahego tongues? 

I already test that one overriding my SLU+ files. That's why I recommend it. 

Is not really compatible because make useless the "Advanced Expression and Lip Sync" configuration but at leas work as intended since the SE version is based on the BETA 9. 

I should make may own Ahegao but I got traumatized the last time I changed the Expression System so I don't want to change it anymore.  I also not going to make a patch  because even if I think that is the best I found, still isn't good enough.

Edited by OsmelMC

I'm on LE (still 32bit computer) and Aehago works "per se" using the LE meshes, and it works (enough good, not perfect) even using SexLabExpressions.pex and SexLabVoices.pex from SLU+ (I tried both).

BUT

it is not compatible by the terms that it destroys the Open Mouth for blowjob completely.

During a blowjob the actor changes expression, uses tongues and too often closes the mouth. This is due to the scripts from Aehago that force the actor to change expression and wear the tongue based on the enjoyement. Removing Aehago, everything works fine.