2 hours ago, Unknown DragonX said:

I notice that HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions overwrites your mod on base expression and voice. Is it safe for that mod to overwrite yours if I still want the expression?

Thanks for asking!

That Mod was based on the BETA 9 scrips so is basically safer to use. But make useless my "Advanced LipSync Configuration" and some of my fixes on the expression. Still if you really want Ahegao that Mod is the best choice until now. Of course since override my Expressions Scripts any issue with the Expressions have to be treated with the author.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Thanks for asking!

That Mod was based on the BETA 9 scrips so is basically safer to use. But make useless my "Advanced LipSync Configuration" and some of my fixes on the expression. Still if you really want Ahegao that Mod is the best choice until now. Of course since override my Expressions Scripts any issue with the Expressions have to be treated with the author.

Okay than. Thank you for the answer.

4 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

Hey hi this is the same like sex lab utility plus from LE ? i was wondering if it have the cycle expressions freature, thats is a pretty nice one to keep changing the sexlab expressions :3
Thank You

"Auto Refresh Expression" is the option that need to be Enabled now also available on the "SexLab Framework v1.63 BETA 9"

Also the "Refresh Expression Delay" option slider, to adjust the Min time between Expressions.

On 8/31/2021 at 6:04 PM, qq927803938 said:

Hi, OsmelMC, SexLab Aroused Creatures 30 5 2021 cannot play the invitation animation stably. I tried a lot and read the instructions carefully to set up MCM, but it failed many times. There is only about 1/5 of the chance of success. I close I changed the Sexlab stripping animation and set it to MNC '0'. It still doesn’t work. I tried to be fucked by the same animal many times. The player will start the sex animation directly after some delay, instead of playing the invitation animation. I tried A lot, I am currently using the LE version, can you help me, thank you for your time! ?

Had same problem.

If you are like me installed SE version of SLAC, updated it with Osmel tweak for SE version by choosing LE option, installed Monoman1 tweak for Osmels SLAC Tweak(haha),

then - I have solution for you.

Monoman1 used unknown for me version of SLAC to implement excluding faction, and here we are. Aliases bugs, not working MCM options, less dialogues than should be and so on.

I got fresh Osmels SLAC tweak for LE/SE version (which installs on top of SE version) and added Monoman1's edits to it. Seems that all features are working as intended.

So, I attach updated Osmels SLAC tweak (LE) with Monomans1's edits (in case you don't know - he did it for more compatibility with his other tweaks to SLS and Wartimes):

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

Requires standart CleanSave procedure.

standart cleansave procedure

Spoiler

1. start game, load save, exit main menu, load again (last 2 actions if you have "continue game no crash@, "crash fixes")
2. disable mod if it's available in MCM, wait 20 sec
3. save temp1, exit game
4. disable mod esp
5. start game, load temp1, exit main menu, load again (last 2 actions if you have "continue game no crash@, "crash fixes")
6. wait 20 sec, save temp2, exit game
opt.6.1 if just uninstalling mod: disable mod folder if MO or remove mod files. Rerun FNIS if mod had FNIS behavior files. GoTo 7.
opt.6.2 if its just for updating the mod - usually no need to disable or delete mod folder(only if major changes). GoTo 7.
7. run fallrimtools resaver, load temp2, remove unattached instances and undefined elements
8a. save as temp3, exit resaver. It's end if just uninstalling the mod. Profit!

8b. If updating: replace mod files/esps if updating and enable esps back. Rerun FNIS if there are changes in FNIS Behavior files (or just in case if you are lazy to check).
b9. start game, load temp3, exit main menu, load again (last 2 actions if you have "continue game no crash@, "crash fixes")
b10. wait until mod resigters its MCM and not less than 20 sec, save UpdatedSave, exit main menu, load updated save, customize updated mod MCM if needed.
b11. Profit!

Edited by Iroha
21 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

"Auto Refresh Expression" is the option that need to be Enabled now also available on the "SexLab Framework v1.63 BETA 9"

Also the "Refresh Expression Delay" option slider, to adjust the Min time between Expressions.

Beta 9 ? i have 8 version, so i need to update ? thanks btw

On 8/7/2021 at 9:07 PM, OsmelMC said:

Also since my scripts include compatibility with SLSO this means that you don't have to wait for the "SLSO Patch for BETA 9" to update your SexLab because if you are using my SLU+ the "SLSO Patch" is basically included.

The arousal bars of SLSO do not rise, at least in non-consensual animations.

Is there a fix / setting somewhere that I am not finding, or do I have to wait for an update of SLU+?

Edited by Someone92

Hi sorry if I miss understand, the version SexLab Utility Plus v20210807 compiled with sexlab frame work beta8? (not beta9)

Why I think so,  I custom edit only one thing about sslActorLibrary.psc which you offered , , but when I compile wtih sexlab frame work V9  show error 

\SexLabFramework.psc(1311,22): GetByRaceGendersTags is not a function or does not exist

I really confuse what I miss, then activate beta8 and hide beta9 then compile again.. now it do not show this error any more. So I suppose if your version may cause issue with V9.

(if it is not problem or I say wrong at all forgive me please,  I need this mod for SLAA work,, then now I update all mods one by one for SKSE and sexlab V9.

I need to edit the Actorlibrary.psc (just for my private purpose,then not show what I edit etc but if you need source I may deirectly send you as PM).  then usually just copy and  change and compile again it have worked for all Sexlab Utiility plus version. 

then I did same thing about  SexLab Utility Plus v20210807 >> it could not compile with the error. with sexlab framwork beta 9 . so hope if you can confirm.

And if for SexLab Utility Plus v20210807, I need to keep sexlab framwork beta 8 (SE) , it is not problem just hope to know, which version may work (or stalbe)

because when I first test (just up-date all ) yesterday, I find some strange issue about creatures, then I return old set up and today I try re-up-date one by one carefully. (then now I try to up-date sexlab frame work with your Utiltiy plus>> it relate with SLAA etc)

Edited by greenmango12

@greenmango12

I will check that. The SLU+ last version is compatible with the BETA 9 but was compiled with the LE version as base so probably I missed something.

Is not big deal because that function is new on the BETA 9 and come from the SexLab Utility Plus so I'm the only one using it. If is different on the BETA 9 is just because I did some fixes while I was adding the new functions to the BETA 9 and probably forgot to update that on the SLU+

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@greenmango12

I will check that. The SLU+ last version is compatible with the BETA 9 but was compiled with the LE version as base so probably I missed something.

Is not big deal because that function is new on the BETA 9 and come from the SexLab Utility Plus so I'm the only one using it. If is different on the BETA 9 is just because I did some fixes while I was adding the new functions to the BETA 9 and probably forgot to update that on the SLU+

Thanks I have used SexLab Utility Plus v20200421 with sexlab beta 8 long time.   (I did not play skyrim se for a while , so at that time it was recent beta of your mod, last year)

I notice you add many things for recent utility plus, and you have added the sslActorLibrary.pex for recent bersion with your customize , then I think if I might miss compile with source files. 

then at current I stop to use my custom sslActorLibrary.pex but test with SexLab Utility Plus v20210807  (I should not over-wirte any file with your sexlab utility , untill I confirm my edit work and can compile correctly)

then  SexLab Utility Plus v20210807  with sexlab beta 8 seems work well.

but  SexLab Utility Plus v20210807  with sexlab beta 9,  I often see problem (clash when clean sexl lab,  or not start creature VS female  animation with hentai creature) 

I may try again and will report detail, if you do not see any problem with sexlab beta 9 and SexLab Utility Plus v20210807

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

Actually I try to keep up-date slu  v20210807 with beta 9 SE from beta 8. but after clan up process finished, (I got message in haven bug, clean up auto start ,when I update beta 8 to beta 9, I feel),  after I got message, Ready (clean up finished), and go to MCM menu,

everytime I got CTD, and  got NET Script Framwork clash log.

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFF82289EF7 (PapyrusUtil.dll+9EF7) on thread 13244!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 12
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 17
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 08 Sep 2021 02:58:11.561

I retry again  with remove un-necessary mod, and take time to clean up process, now it seems work correctly. then I could compile without problem this time about sslActorLibrary, do not know rason though, maybe my save data include too many broken data, or I may remain some customize source etc,, (actually I had edit creature related script and seems it effect too, then now I remove those, it work without problem.  Thanks you take time,  I might report again, if I see another issue, but at current new version seems work with sexlab beta 9 SE without problem. 

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Thanks I have used SexLab Utility Plus v20200421 with sexlab beta 8 long time.   (I did not play skyrim se for a while , so at that time it was recent beta of your mod, last year)

I notice you add many things for recent utility plus, and you have added the sslActorLibrary.pex for recent bersion with your customize , then I think if I might miss compile with source files. 

then at current I stop to use my custom sslActorLibrary.pex but test with SexLab Utility Plus v20210807  (I should not over-wirte any file with your sexlab utility , untill I confirm my edit work and can compile correctly)

then  SexLab Utility Plus v20210807  with sexlab beta 8 seems work well.

but  SexLab Utility Plus v20210807  with sexlab beta 9,  I often see problem (clash when clean sexl lab,  or not start creature VS female  animation with hentai creature) 

I may try again and will report detail, if you do not see any problem with sexlab beta 9 and SexLab Utility Plus v20210807

I have both installed together right now and work fine. I also compiled without issues so you may be missing something. Remember that my SexLab Utility Plus have to override al the rest of Mods files including SexLab. Also you have to remove any Patch or Fix made for the BETA 8 included Better Blowjob. Because they are not longer required and also are incompatible with the BETA 9 and the SexLab Utility Plus

8 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I have both installed together right now and work fine. I also compiled without issues so you may be missing something. Remember that my SexLab Utility Plus have to override al the rest of Mods files including SexLab. Also you have to remove any Patch or Fix made for the BETA 8 included Better Blowjob. Because they are not longer required and also are incompatible with the BETA 9 and the SexLab Utility Plus

Yes you are right. it seems cuased my bad way to up-date.  (I forgot many things which I added before, so it seems conflict with, and I found one script which I modified for sexlab creature races for naked giants, , it seems cause issue too.  then now I could make it work all (I need to confirm all my setting again now )

thanks and sorry to take your time (I hope you concentrate your great work as you like).

On 8/24/2021 at 6:07 PM, Dimom76 said:

I see. I will continue to search. This is very annoying:

The creator of the hide hud elements mod shared this with me when I asked about it long ago.

in the ini-file under custom

[Custom]
1 = HUDMovieBaseInstance.RolloverText
2 = HUDMovieBaseInstance.RolloverButton_tf
3 = HUDMovieBaseInstance.RolloverInfoText
4 = HUDMovieBaseInstance.RolloverGrayBar_mc

^ should fix it.

1 hour ago, Kingslayer101 said:

So I installed your tweaks for SL Adventures, SL Aroused Creatures and SL Utility+ but I get this error ingame,
image.png.6a83c9894f7ccd373285f34528824843.png

I have SLAX with Baka's patch but none of your mods are affecting/overwriting it. Should I be worried?

Like you noticed none of those Mods override the Aroused Mod Scripts.

But that number belong to the Baka Aroused Mod so you probably should remove the Baka Patch, since for I know SLAX already come with all the keywords of the Baka Edition.

3 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

Regarding SLSO, should we still use his 'SLSO SexLabUtil1.7' patch?

SLSO don't have Patch for my SexLab Utility Plus. That patch is for another Mod not related.

Make sure that none of my files get override by another Mod.

7 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Hi OsmelMC do you think, these Furniture Fatal log related with your mod?  (eg I need to remove another mod it may effect etc)

fatal error log for Furniture

Though it seems not effect my game play, but I hope to know if it may better to solve .  I do not remember when it start, but another user reply me to ask here. (if it is related)

Beside the name, the FATAL logs of the SexLab are harmless. In fact when the error is reported on the console means that is being properly handled. In this case the log is probably related to the "ZaZ Animations Pack" because the SLU+ try to add few Zap Furnitures of the v9 that are not available on the v8 of the "ZaZ Animations Pack"

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Beside the name, the FATAL logs of the SexLab are harmless. In fact when the error is reported on the console means that is being properly handled. In this case the log is probably related to the "ZaZ Animations Pack" because the SLU+ try to add few Zap Furnitures of the v9 that are not available on the v8 of the "ZaZ Animations Pack"

OK I only afraid if it might effect my save data, by glowing up those empty record  >> finally cause load CTD,  but from your reply, it seems not happen. 

I hope if someone currently try to make  Zaz Animation pack  V9 SE.   

36 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

SexLab Separate Orgasm SE has been updated.

Is safe to update it with the last update of SexLab Utility Plus?

No. You better wait until my next programmed update in few weeks.

The SLSO still need few updates to be ready for the BETA 9 and I see none point on release a new version of the SLU+ just because the SLSO is being updated and probably be updated tomorrow again.