50 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

.... Apparently papyrus is working very slowly with this task. Or as you said - SexLab problems...

Maybe you only need the half of the ActionLog, but also probably something is wrong with the new PapyrusUtil. I don't tested yet because I was using the Skyrim LE and now I have the Skyrim SE but take time get all the mod I was using on my LE but for the SE. I'm still migrating.

For me the importation takes less than 5 minutes but feels like a eternity.

Edited by OsmelMC
7 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

I see. I will continue to search. This is very annoying:

I usually close the Dialogues before the scene start to prevent issues like that.

But when the player lose the control that should disappear at lease some mod be returning the control over that again.

2 minutes ago, JeDragon said:

I want to ask, in beds and furniture use, there are furniture tags like rpost1, rpost2, until rpost6. What kind of furniture that do match these tags ? Just Curious. I think they are custom furniture tags or someting.

Well basically all those tags are custom tags but in this case some Animations come with the RPost tags I think means "rigid position" and make reference to few ZaZ furnitures that keeps the actor cuffed from legs and hands to the wall in a awkward position.

All the furniture tags have at lease one Animation but not all the furniture Animations have a valid Furniture tag. By the way my SLATE can solve this.

The furniture tags are based on the name of the furniture or the group of Furnitures that means that the RPost6 tag is for some ZaZ furnitures that comes with the RPost6 on the name.

Sorry I don't have pictures right now

I'm using the tweak for aroused creatures with SE and most of the times when I get pursued by a horse the chase is cancalled after only a couple of seconds with "A persuing horse could not follow you". There was nothing blocking its path and I have enabled horses in MCM. I have tried with default engage radius of 60 feet and even 192 feet, but it makes no difference. They can only catch me if I stand very close to them when the pursuit starts. I didn't have this problem with the original mod. Any idea what's wrong?

Edit: I also tried reverting to the original mid game and then it works like it should.

And a completely different question. Since this is posted in the LE forum, do the other tweaks only work for LE?

Edited by Inception
9 hours ago, Inception said:

The horses and all the Creatures follow me without issues. I noticed that some notifications are out of place and need to be fixed but still the persecution work fine. The persecution stop when the Creature get too far from the victim. You can check the escape radius options or just load the Saved "Preset 5" that I include on the Tweak setup. By the way you can override the "Preset 5" so to be sure that you are using my Preset5 better delete it through the MCM and then reinstall the Tweak.

All my Tweaks work fine on LE and SE even if some of them can warning you about the version 43 when are used on SE

10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The horses and all the Creatures follow me without issues. I noticed that some notifications are out of place and need to be fixed but still the persecution work fine. The persecution stop when the Creature get too far from the victim. You can check the escape radius options or just load the Saved "Preset 5" that I include on the Tweak setup. By the way you can override the "Preset 5" so to be sure that you are using my Preset5 better delete it through the MCM and then reinstall the Tweak.

All my Tweaks work fine on LE and SE even if some of them can warning you about the version 43 when are used on SE

I tried changing the escape radius but it has nothing to do with that. They just stop persuing a small distance from my character as if she has some kind of barrier(and I was standing still). I left the escape timer at 30s so it's not that either. Here is a papyrus log if the latest test I made if it helps.

Papyrus.0.log

And here are my settings. Do you think you can try them and see if it still works for you? Maybe they don't work well on this tweak but I didn't notice any difference with your settings. Had to change a few things to trigger the pursuit though. Your settings are very situational with 85 arousal required for the PC.

slacSettingsProfile0.rar

Edited by Inception
On 8/25/2021 at 9:46 PM, OsmelMC said:

Well basically all those tags are custom tags but in this case some Animations come with the RPost tags I think means "rigid position" and make reference to few ZaZ furnitures that keeps the actor cuffed from legs and hands to the wall in a awkward position.

All the furniture tags have at lease one Animation but not all the furniture Animations have a valid Furniture tag. By the way my SLATE can solve this.

The furniture tags are based on the name of the furniture or the group of Furnitures that means that the RPost6 tag is for some ZaZ furnitures that comes with the RPost6 on the name.

Sorry I don't have pictures right now

Thanks for the answer. So it must related to Zaz furnitures then.

However i got a question again. I have animation settings set up like "use hidden place = always", checking beds & furnitures to ALWAYS. What i want to do is i want to test Leito Bed animation (i use it as SLAL) to properly go into nearest bed furniture, in this case it should go to double bed.

I have try three conditions tags but none of them are working and dont showing prompt "use nearby bed" or something like "find hidden place". Instead it just start the animation in where the player standing. I test this in the center of Whiterun Bannered Mare with some crowded npc's. Also i test with sex lab toggle actor edit (that have N hotkey). Same with the standard animation that dont have furniture tags, the prompt dialog are not showing too. And here it is the tags :

1. tags="5Stages,Sex,Straight,DoggyStyle,CumInside,Loving,Vaginal,MF,AnimObject,Furniture",

2. tags="5Stages,Sex,Straight,Footjob,Missionary,CumInside,Loving,Feet,Vaginal,MF,AnimObject,BedOnly",

3. tags="5Stages,Sex,Straight,Missionary,CumInside,Loving,Vaginal,MF,AnimObject,Furniture,BedOnly",

The greened tags must have something to do with the beds & furniture right ?

I'm using SE, female character, install this mod with MO2, playing in new game, already clean sex lab, none of the Utility plus mod are overwritten, and the plugin order are in the bottom/last. I dont know what i'm missing. Sorry i dont install SLATE, because when it enabled it just wont start playing skyrim.

So the question is how to make / fix Leito Bed Animation working with bed furniture ?

Sorry with long explanation, if you need some logs, i will provide it later, because i disable papyrus log and sexlab debug.

Edit : The furnitures animation are working, like chair, table, etc. Only bed usage still not work. I'm using latest sexlab beta 9 and latest utility plus.

Edited by JeDragon
add explanation

@JeDragon

Set the all the center reference options in "Always" is not the best decision if you want to see the Bed Animations because the priority order is this:

1. Hidden Place

2. Furniture

3. Bed

4. Victim Actor

5. Aggressor Actor

6. Actors in general

That means that the first have more chance of success that the next one. And almost all the Bed are surrounded by Furnitures. At lease you should set the Use Furniture on "Sometimes" or something like that (I don't remember the values right now)

You can easily force the Bed Animations, make one of your followers use the bed before cast the debug spells on her (Don't work with Dialogues because the Dialogue make the actor leave the bed)

By the way some Bed Animations have "DoubleBed" or "SingleBed" tags when the Animation was made with one type of bed in main. Those Animations are not showed on the opposite Bed type.

3 hours ago, JeDragon said:

1. tags="5Stages,Sex,Straight,DoggyStyle,CumInside,Loving,Vaginal,MF,AnimObject,Furniture",

2. tags="5Stages,Sex,Straight,Footjob,Missionary,CumInside,Loving,Feet,Vaginal,MF,AnimObject,BedOnly",

3. tags="5Stages,Sex,Straight,Missionary,CumInside,Loving,Vaginal,MF,AnimObject,Furniture,BedOnly",

If you import my ActionLog included on the Tweaked SLATE of my downloads those Animations tags should be fixed.

The BedOnly tag means that the Animation can be showed only on bed's. Usually should be accompanied by the "SingleBed" or "DoubleBed" tags because the BedOnly Animations are usually made for just one type of Bed.

The Bed Animations can't come with the Furniture tag because the Furniture Animations are not showed on Bed's. So the furniture tag need to be removed. 

The furniture tags on Bed Animations are there because the "SL Animation Load" can't set the BedOffset properties required for this type of Animations and the author's make the Animations to be showed outside of the beds with his own bed AnimObject, probably with the hope that some day this be fixed. SLAL still can't process the BedOffsets but now you can set your own BedOffsets using the "Animation Editor" page on the SexLab MCM so now you can use those Animations on beds too with just remove the Furniture tag and manually set the BedOffset of the Animation on Up = -32

2 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

I've got this overwriting the latest version of SLSO's scripts, per the instructions on the mod description, and no one's coming inside anymore.

I will check.

The current version of SLU+ is prior to the release of the SLSO for the SexLab BETA 9 and I did the just minimal updates on that part of the scrip and just to prevent some errors until the official release of the SLSO for the SexLab BETA 9.

I'm still migrating from LE to SE so all the fix and version updates are on hold for now... 

On 8/28/2021 at 8:29 PM, OsmelMC said:

@JeDragon

Set the all the center reference options in "Always" is not the best decision if you want to see the Bed Animations because the priority order is this:

1. Hidden Place

2. Furniture

3. Bed

4. Victim Actor

5. Aggressor Actor

6. Actors in general

That means that the first have more chance of success that the next one. And almost all the Bed are surrounded by Furnitures. At lease you should set the Use Furniture on "Sometimes" or something like that (I don't remember the values right now)

You can easily force the Bed Animations, make one of your followers use the bed before cast the debug spells on her (Don't work with Dialogues because the Dialogue make the actor leave the bed)

By the way some Bed Animations have "DoubleBed" or "SingleBed" tags when the Animation was made with one type of bed in main. Those Animations are not showed on the opposite Bed type.

On 8/28/2021 at 9:36 PM, OsmelMC said:

If you import my ActionLog included on the Tweaked SLATE of my downloads those Animations tags should be fixed.

The BedOnly tag means that the Animation can be showed only on bed's. Usually should be accompanied by the "SingleBed" or "DoubleBed" tags because the BedOnly Animations are usually made for just one type of Bed.

The Bed Animations can't come with the Furniture tag because the Furniture Animations are not showed on Bed's. So the furniture tag need to be removed. 

The furniture tags on Bed Animations are there because the "SL Animation Load" can't set the BedOffset properties required for this type of Animations and the author's make the Animations to be showed outside of the beds with his own bed AnimObject, probably with the hope that some day this be fixed. SLAL still can't process the BedOffsets but now you can set your own BedOffsets using the "Animation Editor" page on the SexLab MCM so now you can use those Animations on beds too with just remove the Furniture tag and manually set the BedOffset of the Animation on Up = -32

Thanks again for the reply. 

However i didnt come any luck to make it work. I try different combination between related animation settings like both always or both when not victim or always with when not victim.

Based on you explanation about bed animation tags, i try to edit the SLAL, update the anim behavior with generate fnis for modders, and set up the tags like this (i think it closest to your SLATE tweak) :

tags="5Stages,Foreplay,LeadIn,Straight,69,CumInside,Loving,Oral,MF,AnimObject,BedOnly,DoubleBed",

The updated tags also dont prompt me to use nearby bed and also trying with different combination between related animation settings again still dont work.

Because my issue still far away from fixed, i will stop asking you about this later on, and i will deeply look at this myself.

Very last question about this, are my tags stated above are correct to calling a bed animobject animation to function ? If not, can you give us the correct tags like my example above ? or maybe there is no way to call bed animation to use the real bed either ?

4 hours ago, Inception said:

How did you improve the collision system in SL adventures? Sometimes I have issues with NPCs following and stopping just a step away from me.

Are you using the last version of the Tweak 

The maths to calculate the distance are fine but the package that makes the Actors walk don't use my distance function and won't notice if the Actors are smallest then usual.

The last Tweak have more closed distance for the walk package and allow you adjust on the Mod MCM the minimal distance required to be considered captured.

23 hours ago, JeDragon said:

Very last question about this, are my tags stated above are correct to calling a bed animobject animation to function ? If not, can you give us the correct tags like my example above ? or maybe there is no way to call bed animation to use the real bed either ?

Looks fine. 

The "AnimObject" tag is mostly useless and only means that the Animation come with his own object

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Looks fine. 

The "AnimObject" tag is mostly useless and only means that the Animation come with his own object

Hi, OsmelMC, SexLab Aroused Creatures 30 5 2021 cannot play the invitation animation stably. I tried a lot and read the instructions carefully to set up MCM, but it failed many times. There is only about 1/5 of the chance of success. I close I changed the Sexlab stripping animation and set it to MNC '0'. It still doesn’t work. I tried to be fucked by the same animal many times. The player will start the sex animation directly after some delay, instead of playing the invitation animation. I tried A lot, I am currently using the LE version, can you help me, thank you for your time! ?

57 minutes ago, qq927803938 said:

SexLab Aroused Creatures

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log". I think the invitation is not longer played if the Animation is aggressive. 

Sadly I'm still migrating and I can't test.

Edited by OsmelMC
7 hours ago, Marks Ace said:

Lip-sync doesn't seem to work im using sexlab beta 8 BTW

1. Install the BETA 9 and the last SLU+.

2. Remove all the patch and Tweak that can override the SexLab Scripts.

3. The last SLU+ come with the "Advanced OpenMouth and LipSync Configuration" on the "Expression Editor' page where you can configure the LipSync

2 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

your last update works whith the last update SexLab Separate Orgasm SE 1.6.7 ?

Should work fine. But my files need to override his files like always.

His last version basically do the same I did to make SLSO compatible with the BETA 9 but in a different way.

Of course o will use his way for my next update that will be soon. But for now you have to use my way if you don't want to break the "SexLab Utility Plus"

15 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Should work fine. But my files need to override his files like always.

His last version basically do the same I did to make SLSO compatible with the BETA 9 but in a different way.

Of course o will use his way for my next update that will be soon. But for now you have to use my way if you don't want to break the "SexLab Utility Plus"

ok thanks for your help and time my friend.