2 hours ago, Shinobi7 said:

Help, I notice I am losing the furniture names after sex scenes using them.

After the scene finishes, the bed/chair/Xcross does not have a name and so I can't use it anymore. 

Is there a fix?

You have some mod overriding the files of the SexLab Utility Plus.

The SLU+ temporarily destroy the furniture to prevent be used by another NPC while is being used for the sex scene. Those Scripts are 100% safe at lease you change the script file that revert the furniture status back. So make sure that none of the Sexlab utility plus files be override by another Mod.

On 9/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

WFT?!?  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the latest 20210910 version, my Player and all NPCs  NEVER uses Beds or Furnitures even if everything is enabled and set as "always".

No matter which mod starts sex, no matter how many and how nearby to beds and/or furnitures they are, no matter ... nothing!

WHY?

Some info:

-Skyrim LE 32bit Computer.

-With previous version 20210622 ALL worked fine.

-No different mods for sex added before or after upgrading to 20210910 version.

-All sex animations I have installed are the same as before upgrade and with the same needed tags.

-No changes in load order, no corrupted saves, nothing bad in my game system, everything else works fine as before and as expected.

Well, at lease the Furniture have a problem confirmed. I made the mistake of said it that don't use the Furnitures of the same floor instead of said that don't use the Furnitures that are not in the same floor. Is basically a missing "!" on the scripts so I don't noticed until now. 

Thanks.

21 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Well, at lease the Furniture have a problem confirmed. I made the mistake of said it that don't use the Furnitures of the same floor instead of said that don't use the Furnitures that are not in the same floor. Is basically a missing "!" on the scripts so I don't noticed until now. 

Thanks.

Hi Osmel, when will you upload the updated mod? any chance you could upload the updated script if the mod is going to take a while to update?

Thanks!

53 minutes ago, NismoMan said:

Hi Osmel, when will you upload the updated mod? any chance you could upload the updated script if the mod is going to take a while to update?

Thanks!

I usually update the SLU+ mod each month around the same date. 

33 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Update "SexLab Aroused v28b Patch" (2021_09_29). Now:

• Added compatibility with Futa actors
  • Enhance to detect separate orgasms
  • Remove the use of SexLab functions Deprecate since 2016. Update with the suggested alternatives.
  • Require SexLab Framework v1.62 or Newer. Specially Recommended for my "SexLab Utility Plus", the  "SexLab Framework v1.63 BETA 9" or Newer

I am a bit confused now, since we have alot of alternatives for SL aroused now... which one would be the best to use here?

I am honest that I am lost with these three options now available :(

Maybe you can shed some light on this topic? 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I am a bit confused now, since we have alot of alternatives for SL aroused now... which one would be the best to use here?

I am honest that I am lost with these three options now available :(

Maybe you can shed some light on this topic? 

I preferer the SexLab Aroused eXtended, but is because I made my own modifications based on another's users modifications. Still if you are a mod author you probably should use the original SexLab Aroused v29 or the v28 from BakaFactory because Lupine00 made the mistake of change the name of some function parameters and that make some compatibility issues mostly at compile the scripts.

The SexLab Aroused Modular Edition is based on the SexLab Aroused eXtended and is supposed to be more updated and compatible. But I haven't test it.

Right now I'm playing on SE and since "SexLab Aroused eXtended" and SexLab Aroused Modular Edition are not compatible with the Skyrim SE I'm using the v28 from BakaFactory. So that's the reason I did the update today.

By the way since I like more the SexLab Aroused eXtended I probably release my own SexLab Aroused for LE and SE based on the eXtended but without DLL file to keep the compatibility with both Skyrim's. The today update is the first step, next one is include the eXtended MCM options and enhance.

Edited by OsmelMC
29 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I preferer the SexLab Aroused eXtended, but is because I made my own modifications based on another's users modifications. Still if you are a mod author you probably should use the original SexLab Aroused v29 or the v28 from BakaFactory because Lupine00 made the mistake of change the name of some function parameters and that make some compatibility issues mostly at compile the scripts.

The SexLab Aroused Modular Edition is based on the SexLab Aroused eXtended and is supposed to be more updated and compatible. But I haven't test it.

Right now I'm playing on SE and since "SexLab Aroused eXtended" and SexLab Aroused Modular Edition are not compatible with the Skyrim SE I'm using the v28 from BakaFactory. So that's the reason I did the update today.

By the way since I like more the SexLab Aroused eXtended I probably release my own SexLab Aroused for LE and SE based on the eXtended but without DLL file to keep the compatibility with both Skyrim's. The today update is the first step, next one is include the eXtended MCM options and enhance.

thx alot for the clarification. makes me think about script compilation indeed, hehe. I use modular edition... 

looking forward for your version :D

btw: if you working on aroused anyway, can you maybe have a look at why Creature Framework is so weak in updating arousal of its creatures? 
I basically have to turn of Aroused integration because it means I get dry humped all the time... even with aroused off sometimes the Creatures do not get schlongified... this was annoying to a point where I replaced all unaroused meshes with aroused ones for all creatures... loll ^^

18 minutes ago, Nymra said:

btw: if you working on aroused anyway, can you maybe have a look at why Creature Framework is so weak in updating arousal of its creatures? 

I'm using SLAM too, never had a problem with schlongs on critters. If I walk by with my bikini armour they get aroused (with erect schlongs) and if I'm not careful I get a "you are being pursed by a xyz". I use ...

Creature Framework SE (turn logs off)

MNC SE

ABC SE

I don't use ASOS when that gets in the mix I find some critters dry humping.

49 minutes ago, Nymra said:

if you working on aroused anyway, can you maybe have a look at why Creature Framework is so weak in updating arousal of its creatures? 
I basically have to turn of Aroused integration because it means I get dry humped all the time... even with aroused off sometimes the Creatures do not get schlongified... this was annoying to a point where I replaced all unaroused meshes with aroused ones for all creatures... loll ^^

I'm using the last version of the Creature Framework available on the MNC download page but re-compiled by me. And work perfect for me. Of course since use the "SexLab Aroused" internal function to force the creature arousal update, probably the issue is caused by the changes made by Lupine00 to the name of some function parameters. You can try re-compiling the Creature Framework scripts yourself and enabling the option to "Force the update of the creature arousal'", that way will be 100% compatible with the SexLab Aroused version you be using.

6 hours ago, -alpha- said:

@OsmelMC
A pretty dumb question.

Does "SexLab Framework v1.63 BETA 9" work on SLE?
Or am I just reading your requirements wrong?

No, you can't use the BETA 9 on LE because the DLL files don't allow it. My SLU+ is based on the BETA 9 because is more updated than the LE version but come with all the required files to be used on the LE.

So keep your v1.62 for LE and install my SexLab Utility Plus

On 9/30/2021 at 6:04 PM, OsmelMC said:

Thanks.

Did You already corrected the file in the SLU+ 20210910 LE?

9 hours ago, recklessbrit said:

What does the Conditional Expressions plugin do?

This is just a patch for the Mod available on Nexus. The Mod change the player Expressions based on the context. For example show one expression after the player drink Alcohol or Skooma and another when the player is fighting. Of course the conditions are many more but you can find more info on Nexus.

I just did the Patch for SexLab, and the patch is to prevent those Expressions get applied while the player is on a sex scene since the original mod don't check for SexLab without the patch end breaking the SexLab Expressions

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

This is just a patch for the Mod available on Nexus. The Mod change the player Expressions based on the context. For example show one expression after the player drink Alcohol or Skooma and another when the player is fighting. Of course the conditions are many more but you can find more info on Nexus.

I just did the Patch for SexLab, and the patch is to prevent those Expressions get applied while the player is on a sex scene since the original mod don't check for SexLab without the patch end breaking the SexLab Expressions

Very cool. Would be awesome to see a conditional expressions plugin for sexlab aroused that uses those values to influence expressions based on how aroused or satisfied a character is.

9 hours ago, recklessbrit said:

Very cool. Would be awesome to see a conditional expressions plugin for sexlab aroused that uses those values to influence expressions based on how aroused or satisfied a character i

I'm working on my own SexLab Aroused and that's a good idea to include with the Aroused Idles if is not done already.

On 9/30/2021 at 7:04 PM, OsmelMC said:

Thanks.

tried changing of 4 cases(in threadModel.psc) like

if ThreadLib.SameFloor(FoundFurniture, PlayerRef.GetPositionZ(), 200)
					FoundFurniture = none
				endIf

with

if !ThreadLib.SameFloor(FoundFurniture, PlayerRef.GetPositionZ(), 200)
					FoundFurniture = none
				endIf

recompilied. cleaned sexlab.

Furniture problem still persists:(

Edited by Iroha
3 minutes ago, Iroha said:

tried changing of 4 cases(in threadModel.psc) like

if ThreadLib.SameFloor(FoundFurniture, PlayerRef.GetPositionZ(), 200)
					FoundFurniture = none
				endIf

with

if !ThreadLib.SameFloor(FoundFurniture, PlayerRef.GetPositionZ(), 200)
					FoundFurniture = none
				endIf

recompilied. cleaned sexlab.

Furniture problem still persists:(

I don't remember if I fix something else at that point but the test I did just after do this same fix, works perfectly. I did few more fix to the furniture scripts by now to allow use a bed or furniture even if the Center Reference is already settled on one of the actors by the external mod plus few fixes to prevent break the immersion

I did my test with the player and another actor using the debug spell first on the player an second on the NPC. since the Debug spell wait at least 10 seconds after the last actor selected before start the scene thread that give me time to walk to the room and place the player between 2 chairs and close to the bed.

my configuration for the player on beds and furniture's is ASK that way in can control the player decisions with another configuration the player will behave like a NPC and may or may not choose use the furniture.

anyway like expected the system ask me if I want to use a Furniture and I select YES so automatically the Furnitured Used was chair nearest to me.

In this case the furniture system cud select the bed if the player or the NPCs will be using the bed on that moment but since nobody was using a bed or furniture  the system just search for the furniture more closed to the player.

Hello OsmelMC, sorry to just jump in to ask an unrelated question.  When a sexlab animation starts, on a follower or npc the quiver of arrows stay on the follower/npc's butt.  Is there anyway to correct/stop this.  Picture of quiver on a follower during a sexlab animation.  Thanks for any ideas to correct.

Spoiler

ScreenShot156.png.baad1f037e9277cc778d9b5bb52cd73e.png