7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

or a SexLab Arousal already compatible with the SLSO like SLAX

That's also promising alternative - the only problem is that there is no official port to SE (already searched for that one before - heavy lifting moved out to .dll looks like v.good idea), only fan-made conversion on the forum, and I tend to avoid using those. But I'll give it a try.

Anyway - with a newGame I have not much to loose.

Edited by PippinTom

Have same problem "I keep seeing this message. Creature a and npc b gave up." . If I trurn off pursuit, animations works. Clearly need some fix :)

And also I think in SLAC "Allowed creatures" also has a bug, even I turning off creatures SLAC still scaning them..

Edited by sudeliukas
20 minutes ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Hi Osmel!

This update fixed furnitures for me, thanks so much!

The new SLATE update is really good too.

The import actions function took a very long time but with your advice I just waited until it was done. 

Thanks again for all your hard work!

have to agree with the SLATE part!
While I noticed some actions missing.

FunnyBizness SLAL pack has alot of Animations for "Bound, Cuffs" but miss that tags even with your SLATE actions.

I wanted to update your slate json with it but yeah... naked defeat eats up all my time + I need to setup a new profile since I managed to cripple papyrus enginge after over 8 months of constant abuse of savegames :D

Hello! Thank you for all these great tweaks and patches

I've downloaded the Private Needs Discreet file, along with the SSE patch. I've run FNIS and the animations are working beautifully

However, for some reason my character never undresses, even when I've set her preset to take off most things. Only her weapon gets undressed, but all armor and such stays on.

Is this a known bug that has a fix?

EDIT: It seems the old LE version of Private Needs Discreet has the same bug, though I have been unable to find a fix for it unfortunately

EDIT2: It seems male NPCs undress properly, but female ones (and the player, if female. Have not tested male player) do not. No doubt a clue on why this happens, though I can't see the solution myself. Maybe it's somehow conflicting with the CBBE body I'm using?

Edited by Raindrops400
On 10/25/2021 at 8:31 AM, sudeliukas said:

Have same problem "I keep seeing this message. Creature a and npc b gave up." . If I trurn off pursuit, animations works. Clearly need some fix :)

And also I think in SLAC "Allowed creatures" also has a bug, even I turning off creatures SLAC still scaning them..

@OsmelMC Good day, same bug after update to v4.08 for LE, installed correct with SE version first.

Hello @OsmelMC , I wanted to update to latest SexLab Utility Plus and I see the SLSO compability is with v1.7.2. On SexLab Separate Orgasm page, there's only v1.7.3 available, is it still good for the latest SexLab Utility Plus ?

The SL Adventure Tweak change to the proximity rape collision is awesome, have to run again, no more staying and daring the NPC to cross the invisible safe space :D

13 hours ago, boita said:

Hello @OsmelMC , I wanted to update to latest SexLab Utility Plus and I see the SLSO compability is with v1.7.2. On SexLab Separate Orgasm page, there's only v1.7.3 available, is it still good for the latest SexLab Utility Plus ?

The SL Adventure Tweak change to the proximity rape collision is awesome, have to run again, no more staying and daring the NPC to cross the invisible safe space :D

Usually is safe use my SLU+ with a newest version of the SLSO but you have to remember that my scripts have to overwrite his scripts and still will behave like the last compatible version (1.7.2)

On 10/27/2021 at 1:02 PM, Raindrops400 said:

Hello! Thank you for all these great tweaks and patches

I've downloaded the Private Needs Discreet file, along with the SSE patch. I've run FNIS and the animations are working beautifully

However, for some reason my character never undresses, even when I've set her preset to take off most things. Only her weapon gets undressed, but all armor and such stays on.

Is this a known bug that has a fix?

EDIT: It seems the old LE version of Private Needs Discreet has the same bug, though I have been unable to find a fix for it unfortunately

EDIT2: It seems male NPCs undress properly, but female ones (and the player, if female. Have not tested male player) do not. No doubt a clue on why this happens, though I can't see the solution myself. Maybe it's somehow conflicting with the CBBE body I'm using?

The body slot is the 32 and need to be toggled ON. I don't remember any issue undressing beside the Penis not taking his place. The only issue I know abut, is the redressing that not always happen. My current scripts are far from that version ant can't be used as reference, sadly still isn't ready for release.

On 10/25/2021 at 10:23 AM, PippinTom said:

That's also promising alternative - the only problem is that there is no official port to SE (already searched for that one before - heavy lifting moved out to .dll looks like v.good idea), only fan-made conversion on the forum, and I tend to avoid using those. But I'll give it a try.

Anyway - with a newGame I have not much to loose.

I recently found on the SLAX thread a conversion to SE that I have to try but sound promising 

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I recently found on the SLAX thread a conversion to SE that I have to try but sound promising

After a week of playing on SLAX I must admit - at least for me its first SLA fork that actually works past few initial tests (so far seems stable)  - I see no miscalculations of values, proper updates of everything and what's more important - no zeroes in places where they may be simple math breaking, like TimeRate etc.

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

After a week of playing on SLAX I must admit - at least for me its first SLA fork that actually works past few initial tests (so far seems stable)  - I see no miscalculations of values, proper updates of everything and what's more important - no zeroes in places where they may be simple math breaking, like TimeRate etc.

I also prefers SLAX and since I found the DLL for SE I bein thinking on just update it with my fixes on the Baka Edition.

1 hour ago, sirgilly said:

For SLAX i dont want to lose the Baka additional keywords but want to try it. Does it work by using the SLAX SE mod and replacing with the Baka ESP?

For I know the SLAX include the Baka keywords and few more. Even allow you set those keywords using his MCM to armors, dresses and boots that doesn't come with the keywords by default

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

For I know the SLAX include the Baka keywords and few more. Even allow you set those keywords using his MCM to armors, dresses and boots that doesn't come with the keywords by default

Would I install slax before utility plus like normal SL aroused?

On 10/29/2021 at 6:09 PM, OsmelMC said:

The body slot is the 32 and need to be toggled ON. I don't remember any issue undressing beside the Penis not taking his place. The only issue I know abut, is the redressing that not always happen. My current scripts are far from that version ant can't be used as reference, sadly still isn't ready for release.

All of my undressing presets have slot 32 toggled on, so that's not hte issue I think

As far as I can tell, female actors (player and NPC both) simply ignore the undressing presets completely, and do not remove anything except weapons

however, I did notice that males *do* undress... but they don't put clothes back on afterwards, which leads to some awkward scenes (and very easy combats occasionally)

An unrelated bug report: It seems that Private Needs Discreet equips males with a default human penis when doing the animation, rather than using the penis that the guy has assigned via Schlongs. Not sure if SoS support is intended, but it is rather jarring when Inigo suddenly removes his cat-penis and equips a human one just to take a leak.

5 hours ago, Raindrops400 said:

All of my undressing presets have slot 32 toggled on, so that's not hte issue I think

As far as I can tell, female actors (player and NPC both) simply ignore the undressing presets completely, and do not remove anything except weapons

however, I did notice that males *do* undress... but they don't put clothes back on afterwards, which leads to some awkward scenes (and very easy combats occasionally)

An unrelated bug report: It seems that Private Needs Discreet equips males with a default human penis when doing the animation, rather than using the penis that the guy has assigned via Schlongs. Not sure if SoS support is intended, but it is rather jarring when Inigo suddenly removes his cat-penis and equips a human one just to take a leak.

I think I remember now that bug. The male is the only one undressing because PND actually come with his own Penis and when is equipped the slot 32 is usually unequipped.

The PND Penis is for compatibility reasons but I already working on use the assigned by the SOS.

If you are fine with different bug's I can share my current version on development.

Edited by OsmelMC
15 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

Forgive me for asking this. But I noticed that the slac tweak has a patch for Convenient horses. But I think it only works for se and not le. Is there a plan for a patch or some sort of fix?

I will check but the Convenient Horse Patch have problems even on SE and seems to be related with the existence of too different Mod versions and just one is detected

On 11/1/2021 at 12:29 AM, OsmelMC said:

I think I remember now that bug. The male is the only one undressing because PND actually come with his own Penis and when is equipped the slot 32 is usually unequipped.

The PND Penis is for compatibility reasons but I already working on use the assigned by the SOS.

If you are fine with different bug's I can share my current version on development.

Please! worst case, I can just revert to the older version if it doesn't work out =P

As long as it fixes the "women do not undress" bug I'm happy

Greetings @OsmelMC ! :)

I ran two tests today, to confirm or falsify my suspicions.

1st test:
setup: NewGames (clean instal of SLFb9+SLU+SLAC+SLACPatch)

1.  tried to provoke a lonely fella Elk to take some initiative while we were in the wilds. At first he didn't supposed to be interesed at all due to his arousal level below threshold, but that fact didn't prevent an on-screen MSG that announced begining and almost at the same time - end of the chase
  2.  so I spiced things a bit and defined collar with 0 threshold, and waited for scan to complete standing still, not touching mouse at all
  3.  yet things didn't work as expected - it either "couldn't reach" PC's ass or "couldn't catch it" - what was ridiculous excuse because
    •  he was close enough to almost instantly catch me in his capture radius, if he would at least try... see the picture below
    •  I didn't touch mouse at all - thus PC didn't try to escape at all, what is against MSG displayed on the screen
  4.  so then I tried different approach - I pumped his libido a bit... just below maximum with some MCM magic and dropped that collar ruse
  5.  same sad and disappointing result
Spoiler

907750895_SLACSLU-could-not-reach-failure--20211105155406.jpg.b2fae4b49acc2a32065a1f66afa00777.jpg

From a bit earlier savegame, I recall that in similar (actually - the same) circumstances even dialog override didn't work as expected - by which I mean it acted erratically: just few of x-attempts resulted in anything other than "is not interested" response, what actually does not mean that any action took place - code failed on scene start either by timeout or "can't reach you" if I'm not mistaken. Some kind of lame workaround was to disable dialog option in SLAC-MCM and enable teleport in SL-MCM... but that's not real workaround since with teleport active what is the point of the chase as such?
Just to kill any accusations implying that issue may be somehow related to Elk being wild animal - I observed exactly the same behavior with whiterun horse which without any artificial buffs reached its maximum level of interest but has failed terribly with doing anything about it ...again and again...

2nd test:

1.  uninstalled SLU+ patch via mod manager
  2.  cleared SLAC records from savegame (resaver)
  3.  started Skyrim
  4.  waited for CF to finish initialize
  5.  imported SLAC's user profile
  6.  started "Rebuild&Clean" for SLFb9
  7.  reset voices manually (SL "Rebuild&Clean" does not do that)
  8.  reset/reinit ZAZ (expression do not re-register themself after "Rebuild&Clean" too)
  9.  applied SL user profile (import)
  10.  re-registered missed anims (by default creatures are not selected)
  11.  saved game, exited skyrim, loaded game and teleported back to skyrim world, to Whiterun stables to be exact
  12.  almost instantly got chased by poor horse, and I mean really chased - so I was running away... without success because I have "faster horses" mod installed...
  13.  teleported PC back to that lonely Elk that previously was so shy and completely disoriented
  14.  same effect - chase, real chase, this time I had to really use sprint to escape him - it was fun back again!!!

So after mentioned testing, I must say that above patch doesn't seem to be compatible with Aroused Creatures v04.08 and previously mentioned by some folks (including me) problems are real. Functionality of Auto Engagements seems to be crippled beyond comprehension:

what is displayed on the screen

VS what can be seen with PC eyes

VS what is in the log

VS SLAC settings

looks ...bad ?

I may be wrong, but If I'm wrong then where?

3-SLAC-without-SLU--proper-chasing-and-interception--Papyrus.log 1-SLAC+SLU-fail--escape-or-cannot-reach-no-collar--Papyrus.log 2-SLAC+SLU-fail--escape-or-cannot-reach-w-collar--Papyrus.log

Edited by PippinTom
typos
39 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Greetings @OsmelMC ! :)

I ran two tests today, to confirm or falsify my suspicions.

1st test:
setup: NewGames (clean instal of SLFb9+SLU+SLAC+SLACPatch)

1.  tried to provoke a lonely fella Elk to take some initiative while we were in the wilds. At first he didn't supposed to be interesed at all due to his arousal level below threshold, but that fact didn't prevent an on-screen MSG that announced begining and almost at the same time - end of the chase
  2.  so I spiced things a bit and defined collar with 0 threshold, and waited for scan to complete standing still, not touching mouse at all
  3.  yet things didn't work as expected - it either "couldn't reach" PC's ass or "couldn't catch it" - what was ridiculous excuse because
    •  he was close enough to almost instantly catch me in his capture radius, if he would at least try... see the picture below
    •  I didn't touch mouse at all - thus PC didn't try to escape at all, what is against MSG displayed on the screen
  4.  so then I tried different approach - I pumped his libido a bit... just below maximum with some MCM magic and dropped that collar ruse
  5.  same sad and disappointing result
  Reveal hidden contents

From a bit earlier savegame, I recall that in similar (actually - the same) circumstances even dialog override didn't work as expected - by which I mean it acted erratically: just few of x-attempts resulted in anything other than "is not interested" response, what actually does not mean that any action took place - code failed on scene start either by timeout or "can't reach you" if I'm not mistaken. Some kind of lame workaround was to disable dialog option in SLAC-MCM and enable teleport in SL-MCM... but that's not real workaround since with teleport active what is the point of the chase as such?
Just to kill any accusations implying that issue may be somehow related to Elk being wild animal - I observed exactly the same behavior with whiterun horse which without any artificial buffs reached its maximum level of interest but has failed terribly with doing anything about it ...again and again...

2nd test:

1.  uninstalled SLU+ patch via mod manager
  2.  cleared SLAC records from savegame (resaver)
  3.  started Skyrim
  4.  waited for CF to finish initialize
  5.  imported SLAC's user profile
  6.  started "Rebuild&Clean" for SLFb9
  7.  reset voices manually (SL "Rebuild&Clean" does not do that)
  8.  reset/reinit ZAZ (expression do not re-register themself after "Rebuild&Clean" too)
  9.  applied SL user profile (import)
  10.  re-registered missed anims (by default creatures are not selected)
  11.  saved game, exited skyrim, loaded game and teleported back to skyrim world, to Whiterun stables to be exact
  12.  almost instantly got chased by poor horse, and I mean really chased - so I was running away... without success because I have "faster horses" mod installed...
  13.  teleported PC back to that lonely Elk that previously was so shy and completely disoriented
  14.  same effect - chase, real chase, this time I had to really use sprint to escape him - it was fun back again!!!

So after mentioned testing, I must say that above patch doesn't seem to be compatible with Aroused Creatures v04.08 and previously mentioned by some folks (including me) problems are real. Functionality of Auto Engagements seems to be crippled beyond comprehension:

what is displayed on the screen

VS what can be seen with PC eyes

VS what is in the log

VS SLAC settings

looks ...bad ?

I may be wrong, but If I'm wrong then where?

3-SLAC-without-SLU--proper-chasing-and-interception--Papyrus.log 174.5 kB · 0 downloads 1-SLAC+SLU-fail--escape-or-cannot-reach-no-collar--Papyrus.log 65.23 kB · 0 downloads 2-SLAC+SLU-fail--escape-or-cannot-reach-w-collar--Papyrus.log 50.9 kB · 0 downloads

I will check the Scripts. The SLAC Tweak have one option to use the SLU+ new functions also founded on the SexLab Framework BETA 9.

The option can be disassembled even if the SLU+ is still installed and that should be enough to solve the problem.

If like you test show, the problem is related with the SLU+, then must be on the SLAC Scripts and not in the ESP like I was suspecting.

That's a good news.

With each update I have to re make all the Tweak almost from 0 and is too easy miss some Scripts 

11 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I will check the Scripts. The SLAC Tweak have one option to use the SLU+ new functions also founded on the SexLab Framework BETA 9.

The option can be disassembled even if the SLU+ is still installed and that should be enough to solve the problem.

If like you test show, the problem is related with the SLU+, then must be on the SLAC Scripts and not in the ESP like I was suspecting.

That's a good news.

With each update I have to re make all the Tweak almost from 0 and is too easy miss some Scripts 

Just to clear things out because I may have been not precise when writing my post: when I say "SLU Patch" I mean SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.08 Tweak (20211021) only, not whole SLU+ (SexLab Utility Plus v20211020).