10 minutes ago, Iroha said:

Thats why resaver needed at minimum

Resaver is a must, but is not enough - that's why there is also a guide. Yours and theirs.

PS: there seems to be problems with SLAC-patch, at least for me. But so far nothing I cannot live with.

Edited by PippinTom
2 hours ago, PippinTom said:

When I read it I thought - what a lucky bastard that followers of yours - 3 successful escapes while I don't recall any NPC to do that in my games - difficult but possible, I thought.

My PC sometimes managed to escape but not always - only if i reacted very quickly in response to message on the screen that some critter is chasing me.

But guess what - right now I'm testing that with my horse - and actually all I have to do to "escape" is to make two steps in any direction and horse gives up on that instant (and he is standing no more that few meters away, so basically PC is withing he's "catching radius").

Reveal hidden contents

I will check the escape radius and se if cand see if is taking the size of the Creature as reference or not.

Of course you can adjust the escape radius option Values.

In my test the Creatures was in the stables and behind a fence so besides I was only concerned about the CC scenes I don't feel stranger that the follower manage to escape all the time on that situation.

I'm also on a new game and right now none of my followers is lewd enough to accept the Creatures approach so they always try to escape.

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

What I hope someday if you can offer patch to correct Zaz animation Pack (ZAP) scripts..about MCM menus etc..

it really take long time just swap category... and usually when I up-date Sexlab utility plus, with clean system,  it remove all zaz animation from sexlab registry..

the problem is, to re-activate zaz animation.. it need more minutes ^^; (other SLAL animation took time to, but it is more stable. to up-date and clear which animation is registered..)

zaz SE MCM menu is really sllow and not reflect soon. so usually I really do not know it actually up-dated correctly. untill test some animations... 

I made a JSON file one time to let the "SexLab Animation Load" handle it for you. By the way if you are using the "Devious Devices" mod too you better let the ZaZ Animations unregistered because DDi already come with the same Animations and more.

I will check if I find the JSON file. But you can try on google because I'm sure that someone else come with the same idea about make a JSON file for that.

5 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Of course you can adjust the escape radius option Values.

There is nothing wrong with my radius, I just made a comment about that because maybe, just maybe, PC has been too close to the horse and that meant something.

Anyway -  didn't actually tried to escape - after seeing MSG about being a winner in Frost's contest for hottest piece of meat in the willage I just instinctively moved mouse a bit to look around and check from which direction crit will come and that was it - the chase was over and - it FELT strangely wrong. like classic glitch not a result of heavy logic behind it. And after cooldown grace period it happened again, the same way - I moved my mouse just a bit without thinking.

Third time it did not happen because I didn't touch my mouse ;)

1 hour ago, VaunWolfe said:

I removed the the sexlab aroused creatures base mod. I saved then reloaded and waited for 48 hours in game then saved again then ran resaver and removed all orphaned items. I then reloaded both aroused creatures mods. Set it to 5 settings decreased the arousal requirement even turned off the perversion requirement and stood infront of the horse nothing was happening. May need to start a new game to see if it is my save file. 

Papyrus.0.log 140.56 kB · 2 downloads

You log said that you don't follow the instructions of the download page to install the Tweak.

Since this is just a Tweak still need the original Mod installed and each SLAC Tweak is made for one specific version of the Mod so you have to download and install that version. 

By the way the last Tweak is based on the last SE version of the "Aroused Creatures" Mod so you need that version installed. And don't worry if you are playing on LE because the setup of my Tweak detect it and set the required files to convert the SE version to LE.

Remember to run FNIS or Nemesis once installed the Tweak.

To be clear: the logs said that you don't have the original Mod required for this Tweak.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

You log said that you don't follow the instructions of the download page to install the Tweak.

Since this is just a Tweak still need the original Mod installed and each SLAC Tweak is made for one specific version of the Mod so you have to download and install that version. 

By the way the last Tweak is based on the last SE version of the "Aroused Creatures" Mod so you need that version installed. And don't worry if you are playing on LE because the setup of my Tweak detect it and set the required files to convert the SE version to LE.

Remember to run FNIS or Nemesis once installed the Tweak.

To be clear: the logs said that you don't have the original Mod required for this Tweak.

Odd. Because it is installed. But thank you It will give me an idea on what to try.

Hello there, thanks for putting together all these patches. I'm just curious if I need to install "Sexlab Utility Plus" if all I'm interested in is the "UUNP" patch for "3D Pubic Hair for CBBE and SOS"? I was assuming I would only need the original author's file and your "UUNP" patch, but wanted to be sure before I break something. Thanks. ?

2 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Hello there, thanks for putting together all these patches. I'm just curious if I need to install "Sexlab Utility Plus" if all I'm interested in is the "UUNP" patch for "3D Pubic Hair for CBBE and SOS"? I was assuming I would only need the original author's file and your "UUNP" patch, but wanted to be sure before I break something. Thanks. ?

The SexLab Utility Plus is just the Mod I work more but is not required for any of my Tweaks or Patches even if some Tweaks like the one for SLAC can work better or faster if my SLU+ is installed. 

My public hair BodySlide's are made for my public hair mod that apply the Actors hair color on them and for that the meshes need some specific properties. I bad not remember this one is a stand alone mod and don't require the original. By the way the BodySlide meshes are for Skyrim LE and to be used on SE is better if are converted to SE using the Cathedral Assets. 

I'm working on a new version for SE and LE with optional 3D Pubic Hair for males that keeps the originals SOS for males and add the Pubic variants instead of replace the originals. The problem is i don't find the way to paint the Males Pubes like I did with the Females.

Edited by OsmelMC
2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The SexLab Utility Plus is just the Mod I work more but is not required for any of my Tweaks or Patches even if some Tweaks like the one for SLAC can work better or faster if my SLU+ is installed. 

My public hair BodySlide's are made for my public hair mod that apply the Actors hair color on them and for that the meshes need some specific properties. I bad not remember this one is a stand alone mod and don't require the original. By the way the BodySlide meshes are for Skyrim LE and to be used on SE is better if are converted to SE using the Cathedral Assets. 

I'm working on a new version for SE and LE with optional 3D Pubic Hair for males that keeps the originals SOS for males and add the Pubic variants instead of replace the originals. The problem is i don't find the way to paint the Males Pubes like I did with the Females.

Ah, okay. Thanks, for the reply. I'll wait for your Skyrim SE version of "UUNP Female Pubic Hair", then. Thanks, again. ?

6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I made a JSON file one time to let the "SexLab Animation Load" handle it for you. By the way if you are using the "Devious Devices" mod too you better let the ZaZ Animations unregistered because DDi already come with the same Animations and more.

I will check if I find the JSON file. But you can try on google because I'm sure that someone else come with the same idea about make a JSON file for that.

OK thanks.. I acutally do not have plenty knowledge abotu DD items, (though I alerady installed, but seldom try to use it)

so I really do not know, even though I unregistrer ZaZ animation, I can still see same animation.... So you means, keep install zaz (some equipements etc), but not register zaz animation?    I may try it later. (after I check again each mods ,,at current I do not have clear knowledge,,, only remember some SE DD gag items clear show problem when equip for custom NPC, (did not set race correctly for armor, or armor add on,, then I made patch,, but not remember what I did before any more..

(I basically have aovided to use DD items,,)

On 9/6/2019 at 12:51 AM, OsmelMC said:

Include option to show the progress of the current task even after save and load the game. (if the task take too long, is safe keep playing as usual)

Sadly but I can't find that option, description is misleading or that feature is missing?

edit:

NVM - there is no option as such in MCM but progress is shown after reopening SLATE page - nice :) I don't have to tail papyrus to see how things are going.

Edited by PippinTom
self-enlightment
7 hours ago, PippinTom said:

edit:

NVM - there is no option as such in MCM but progress is shown after reopening SLATE page - nice :) I don't have to tail papyrus to see how things are going.

Yes the same option show the updated progress each time you open the page.

Track the progress on real time will make it more slow that already is. So I made it to be showed just when you open the page as part of the option name.

By the way, in the way is made you can keep playing while is working and even close the game and open it again. Just avoid start sex scenes and install or remove any mod until be completed.

On 10/22/2021 at 3:11 PM, OsmelMC said:

SLSO follow his own rules for the Orgasms and from my point of view still isn't fully updated for the BETA 9

I even noticed that some times don't get enjoyment for the one actor scenes.

If you are using the SLSO any issue with the Orgasm is caused by the SLSO even if you are also using my SLU+, because I just copy his scripts into my Scripts.

I've tried two different versions of SLSO and on both beta 8 and 9. Doesn't seem to change a thing about the issue I've been encountering, Tried the earliest SLU+ downloadable from the mod page (2021/06) and the issue persists, so the cause must be something that was updated in between ~november last year and june. Sadly, can't see any changelog on the mod page to look it up.

Using SLU+ from november (the old version I had installed) gives no issues and doesn't have any problem with SLSO.

Any suggestions what that may be?

Edited by lolwhy
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Just avoid start sex scenes

You are asking a lot here  ? - I tried to explain that to my horse... but that's futile and the re-apply of 2.5+k actions takes (real time) hours...

Not all scenes are initiated by the PC operator - are you recommending to disable all auto-matchmaking and defeat related mods for the time being?

What is the worst thing that can happen if PC/NPC fail to restrain himself and will perform some relieving exercise?
Is it potentially savegame breaking?

13 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

What is the worst thing that can happen if PC/NPC fail to restrain himself and will perform some relieving exercise?
Is it potentially savegame breaking?

The sex scenes will make the task take longer and you will have to use the "Clean Animations CACHE" option on the SexLab MCM at the end of the task to force the CACHE to noticed the new tags. But the CACHE options is recommended anyway. So not big deal with the Sex scenes.

The big deal is with the installation, uninstall or update some Mod because  in theory that can force the tast to stop and you will have to remove the SLATE to be able to use it again.

35 minutes ago, lolwhy said:

I've tried two different versions of SLSO and on both beta 8 and 9. Doesn't seem to change a thing about the issue I've been encountering, Tried the earliest SLU+ downloadable from the mod page (2021/06) and the issue persists, so the cause must be something that was updated in between ~november last year and june. Sadly, can't see any changelog on the mod page to look it up.

Using SLU+ from november (the old version I had installed) gives no issues and doesn't have any problem with SLSO.

Any suggestions what that may be?

Still is SLSO fault. 

Don't matter if you change the SLSO version because you still will be using the SLU+ scripts and my Scripts are based on the last version of the SLSO for SE that is the one made for the BETA 9 of the SexLab Framework.

The problem is that the author of the SLSO is trying to make his Mod compatible with the BETA 9 without test it because she have problems installing the SexLab Framework BETA 9.

So that means that need more time, test and feedback of the users to give it ready.

I know the problems on the new SLSO but since I only use it for my test and the author never asked for my help I just waiting for his new version release to copy his changes in the SLSO into my Scripts...

I keep seeing this message. Creature a and npc b gave up. They don't even approach echother even though they are practically right next to eachother. the perversion and stamina requirements are off for npc. This is the le version of slac tweak. 

Edited by VaunWolfe
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

the SLU+ scripts and my Scripts are based on the last version of the SLSO for SE

Actually to me it's not entirely accurate: SLU+ seems to incorporate only core parts of SLSO scripts, while SLSO comes with and relies on it's own patch for SLA(roused) - without it SLSO works only at first glance, but gets crippled on lower levels (problems with enjoyment, orgasms, arousal gain and reset values, exposure etc act weird or don't function at all).

After applying SexLabAroused_V28b-Patch (Osmel 2021_09_29) SLSO basically becomes not usable; SLEN's libido transfusion spells stops working and exposure remains 0 even if naked body is standing in the middle of the room and even if is flagged as "exhibitionist". So that patch is not for me I'm afraid - probably with NewGame things would act differently and those and other issues would sort themself out, but I'm doing everything to postpone Restart - at least until Requiem SE (official one) becomes available - my current game/PC is not so old 8-12 weeks tops and starting over would be boring.

However without your SLA patch there are other issues (at the moment can't recall precisely which ones), that I can actually see as well some invisible, ones that only leaves trace in papyrus logs for someone who knows what to look for. At least until they explode in something spectacular and hard to miss (like SL scene starting in the clouds and actors dying afterwards by gravity).

So basically with that conflict in mind - I'm fucked up and the only thing I can do is to proceed against your recommendations or forget about Separate Orgasm. :(

edit:

fuck it - I give up - I'm starting over. but first I have to manually clean the mess that LOOT created some time ago - things were better before it

Edited by PippinTom
total surrender
8 hours ago, PippinTom said:

edit:

fuck it - I give up - I'm starting over. but first I have to manually clean the mess that LOOT created some time ago - things were better before it

Wrye Bash can help you with it (it shows plugins LO in save), if you still have saves with better LO.

9 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

I keep seeing this message. Creature a and npc b gave up. They don't even approach echother even though they are practically right next to eachother. the perversion and stamina requirements are off for npc. This is the le version of slac tweak. 

Clearly something is wrong with the Tweak. Is not stranger if take in consideration that each time a new update is released I have to remake all the Tweak almost from 0. For I see happens only with the Rape scenes.

8 hours ago, PippinTom said:

SLU+ seems to incorporate only core parts of SLSO scripts, while SLSO comes with and relies on it's own patch for SLA(roused) - without it SLSO works only at first glance, but gets crippled on lower levels (problems with enjoyment, orgasms, arousal gain and reset values, exposure etc act weird or don't function at

Interesting. But remember "SexLab Arousal" is not "SexLab Framework" and my "SexLab Utility Plus" is just about the "SexLab Framework". The SLU+ and the Framework do nothing with the "SexLab Arousal" except when the SLSO is installed. I'm only care about the SexLab Framework files and is supposed that everyone using the SLSO be using his Patch for the SexLab Arousal or a SexLab Arousal already compatible with the SLSO like SLAX.

My Tweak for SLA don't include the SLSO patch because I don't play with SLSO

6 hours ago, Iroha said:

Wrye Bash can help you with it (it shows plugins LO in save), if you still have saves with better LO.

Thanks for the tip - I didn't know that, and it sounds promising (however I think more about the future use of that tool than recovering anything from save-line that already recorded LSb8-SLb9 upgrade with all its up- and downsides).