20 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The last version of the SexLab Utility Plus have a problem on the furniture system that don't allow him work. 

I keep reading about that but don't understand what that^^ mean - I have latest SLU+ and SL installed but for me all furniture system works more or less fine, just few animations are bugged or conflicted somehow with something, especially leito and milky's ones - actors just stand "one inside the another inside the furniture" (looks like body fitting phase - but that may be misleading) and not perform anything except for breathing heavily / moaning... so those buggy animations I just filter out on next SLAL rebuild.

How is that possible then that huge majority of animations I have works as expected?

BTW: I trigger them via SLEN, ABMM or Defeat - not via "furniture sex maker" (or smth) spell.

PS: speaking of the devil - could you please estimate next SLU+ update date? I'm dying to have it... ;)

33 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

I keep reading about that but don't understand what that^^ mean - I have latest SLU+ and SL installed but for me all furniture system works more or less fine, just few animations are bugged or conflicted somehow with something, especially leito and milky's ones - actors just stand "one inside the another inside the furniture" (looks like body fitting phase - but that may be misleading) and not perform anything except for breathing heavily / moaning... so those buggy animations I just filter out on next SLAL rebuild.

How is that possible then that huge majority of animations I have works as expected?

BTW: I trigger them via SLEN, ABMM or Defeat - not via "furniture sex maker" (or smth) spell.

PS: speaking of the devil - could you please estimate next SLU+ update date? I'm dying to have it... ;)

If the Actors don't do any Animation is probably because the Animation files are missing. You can try running FNIS or reinstall the Animation files if still the Actors don't move on those Animations but play fine on others then disable those Animations because almost sure that you have to pay for them on Patreon.

The alignment is easy to solve. The Animation alignment (Offsets) can be edited for each Animation on the "Animation Editor" page, just selecting "Animation" as Profile and adjusting the values. Better do it while you are playing the Animation.

The today test of the SLU+ go fine but the update for the Aroused Creatures still don't work so I don't know when will be released because I want to release all together.

23 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

If the Actors don't do any Animation is probably because the Animation files are missing. You can try running FNIS or reinstall the Animation files if still the Actors don't move on those Animations but play fine on others then disable those Animations because almost sure that you have to pay for them on Patreon.

Troubling anims (and so far there are just few of them) does not get reported in console/log as missing - they are just somehow bugged so I've got rid of them one by one either in SLAL or disabled in SL - problem solved.

FNIS does not report them as suspicious.

Regarding Patreon trail - I'm not sure - those troubling anims are made by Leito and are bundled with SLb9 (I don't have any other Leito anim pack installed - except maybe the Furniture Anims (v0.13) one, but then - those ALL are unchecked in SLAL if they are in "Leito" section (...))

Anyway - what is more interesting for me is WHY the rest of the furniture anims work fine for me if - as you said - furniture system should not work under current SLU+? How's that possible that something that should not work - works just fine (with mentioned small exceptions).

Regarding alignment - I know there is such thing, but previously mentioned problem was far beyond repair with alignment editor.

and at the end - thanks for the update @ SLU status and good luck to you!

2 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

I am having issues with sexlab aroused creatures  le tweaked. The arousal sex does not trigger. Not certain why the base aroused creature works before update. 

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file because I don't know if you are talking about the CC, the FC or the MC animations. Also you don't say if you persecution don't start, if is the Animation that don't start or if is just that the Creatures don't get Aroused.

On the short time I did my test I don't remember seeing any FC scene but just because my follower was faster than the Creature and success on escape the 3 times the persecution start. I actually test the CC Animations on few locations and work like was expected.

Hi as usuall I now up-date your tweak mods.. then I have not installed  "Conditional Expressions v1.20 Patch for SexLab (20210927).7z" can you teach me about this mod? 

(I do not know conditional expressions ,, is it mod for SE? and it work with recent sexlab beta se version? (not git hub) 

or I need not this any more?)

Hey, I used a version of your mod about a year ago with no issues, however when I tried it recently on a new game and with the newest version SLSO orgasm won't trigger within one scene (at max enjoyment), but it does when I switch scenes or animations in that situation.

Nothing overwrites your mod on the left side of MO2 and I have pretty much the same load order as I had a year ago, just with updated mods. All patches are installed, tried every option within SLSO MCM as well.

Any idea what may be the problem? After either uninstalling SLU+ or using the old version everything works fine.

Edited by lolwhy
50 minutes ago, lolwhy said:

with the newest version SLSO orgasm won't trigger within one scene (at max enjoyment), but it does when I switch scenes or animations in that situation

I happen to experience the same issue (quite often) - male (dick operator anyway) lingering at "peek of fillbar" and hesitating for very long time, with no expected outc00m? ;)
And pulling anim stage one step back helps him usually somehow to finally make proper decission. (probably pushing step forward would do the same - but there is always a risk that current stage is the last one...).

BUT! until yesterday's update of SLU+ I've been (ab)using SLSO 1.7.3 as priority over SLU+ (overwriting everything with SLSO content) and the same problem existed. So without any proof except intuition fueled by experience, I would risk theory that issue is more likely somewhere inside SLSO or even SLb9.

But of course that my be unjust accusation - no ofence intended @Ed86 or anyone else. ✌️

2 hours ago, decaluka said:

Hi, I hope you're doing well @OsmelMC , just wanted to ask if the SL Utility Plus tweak is meant to work on SE with the beta version of Sexlab Framework or the original release?

Is made to work with any of the SexLab Framework released versions, is always recommended use the most recent version available. For now is also compatible with the GitHub version.

PS: in theory should even work with the deprecated v1.5 of the SexLab 

3 hours ago, lolwhy said:

Hey, I used a version of your mod about a year ago with no issues, however when I tried it recently on a new game and with the newest version SLSO orgasm won't trigger within one scene (at max enjoyment), but it does when I switch scenes or animations in that situation.

Nothing overwrites your mod on the left side of MO2 and I have pretty much the same load order as I had a year ago, just with updated mods. All patches are installed, tried every option within SLSO MCM as well.

Any idea what may be the problem? After either uninstalling SLU+ or using the old version everything works fine.

SLSO follow his own rules for the Orgasms and from my point of view still isn't fully updated for the BETA 9

I even noticed that some times don't get enjoyment for the one actor scenes.

If you are using the SLSO any issue with the Orgasm is caused by the SLSO even if you are also using my SLU+, because I just copy his scripts into my Scripts.

2 hours ago, PippinTom said:

I've been (ab)using SLSO 1.7.3 as priority over SLU+

If you do that you have big chance of see your actors shrink at the end of the animation. You should always make SLU+ overwrite all the rest of the Mods or the consequences are impossible to predict. 

Is better ask me and wait for a update than let another Mod overwrite my files

7 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

when you say clean save do you mean a new game or Remove the mod save then re enable the mod?

Remove, save and then re install.

That isn't needed if you wait my updated of the Tweak before install the original version. The best is install the original version and my Tweak for that version at the same time.

24 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Is better ask me and wait for a update than let another Mod overwrite my files

OK, I know... but I've been waiting ... and waiting... and SLSO is so much "must have" mod that I couldn't wait any more and decided that sex without protection is risk I'm willing to take ?

Edited by PippinTom
7 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Hi as usuall I now up-date your tweak mods.. then I have not installed  "Conditional Expressions v1.20 Patch for SexLab (20210927).7z" can you teach me about this mod? 

(I do not know conditional expressions ,, is it mod for SE? and it work with recent sexlab beta se version? (not git hub) 

or I need not this any more?)

The Conditional Expression Mod is not related with SexLab and for that reason the Patch is required if the mod is installed. You can find the Mod on Nexus, is for SE and work fine on LE too of course if you extract the BSA file.

Conditional Expressions change the Player Expressions based on what the player is doing, and since don't check if the SexLab Animation is played override the SexLab Expressions by mistake if you don't have the Patch.

10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

On the short time I did my test I don't remember seeing any FC scene but just because my follower was faster than the Creature and success on escape the 3 times

When I read it I thought - what a lucky bastard that followers of yours - 3 successful escapes while I don't recall any NPC to do that in my games - difficult but possible, I thought.

My PC sometimes managed to escape but not always - only if i reacted very quickly in response to message on the screen that some critter is chasing me.

But guess what - right now I'm testing that with my horse - and actually all I have to do to "escape" is to make two steps in any direction and horse gives up on that instant (and he is standing no more that few meters away, so basically PC is withing he's "catching radius").

Spoiler

[10/22/2021 - 04:38:26PM] [slac] Quest alias scan found 3 out of 20 creatures in 10secs
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:26PM] [slac] Auto engagement check is starting
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:29PM] [slac] FindNPCs located 0 actors of gender 1 within 59.999996ft of Frost [00097E1F]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:30PM] [slac] FindNPCs located 0 actors of gender 1 within 59.999996ft of Frost [00097E1F]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:30PM] [slac] SearchCreatureVictimGender:4 found 0 Creature Victim in Radius:1279.997925
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:30PM] [slac] FindNPCs located 0 actors of gender 1 within 59.999996ft of Frost [00097E1F]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:30PM] [slac] Frost [00097E1F] is selecting from [] potential partners
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:30PM] [slac] Frost [00097E1F] is sorting [[Actor < (00000014)>]] potential partners
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:30PM] [slac] Frost [00097E1F] has finished sorting [[Actor < (00000014)>]] potential partners
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:30PM] [slac] Found Victims: MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014] 3.791992 secs)
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:32PM] [slac] FindExtraCreatures starting for MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014] and Frost [00097E1F] with 3 candidates ...
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:32PM] [slac] Creature candidate 1 for MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014] is initial attacker Frost [00097E1F]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:32PM] [slac] Creature candidate 2 failed: incompatible Mudcrab Scrapper [000DC548] (M) for MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014] race [Race <MudcrabRace (000BA545)>]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:32PM] [slac] Creature candidate 3 failed: incompatible Mudcrab Scrapper [000DC549] (M) for MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014] race [Race <MudcrabRace (000BA545)>]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:32PM] [slac] Found 0 additional Horses for MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014] and Frost [00097E1F]. max:2/3
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:32PM] [slac] FindExtraCreatures took 0.271973 secs
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:32PM] [slac] Frost [00097E1F] not removed, not a suitor
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:33PM] [slac] Monitor: now monitoring MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:33PM] [slac] Monitor: now monitoring Frost [00097E1F]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:33PM] [slac] You are being pursued by an aroused Frost
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:33PM] [slac] Frost [00097E1F] (male) MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014](selected 77-5) - 5.552246 secs
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:33PM] [slac] You have escaped the aroused Frost
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:34PM] [slac] Monitor: un-monitoring MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:34PM] [slac] Cleaning player data
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:34PM] [slac] MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014] cleaned
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:35PM] [slac] Monitor: un-monitoring Frost [00097E1F]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:35PM] [slac] Frost [00097E1F] cleaned
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:35PM] [slac] Stopping pursuit for MyPCacrobatCharacter [00000014] and Frost [00097E1F]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:36PM] [slac] Mudcrab Scrapper [000DC548] failed creature test: noanims
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:36PM] [slac] Mudcrab Scrapper [000DC548] (male) failed automated engagement test 2.464355 secs
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:36PM] [slac] General Cooldown, skipping creature Mudcrab Scrapper [000DC549]
[10/22/2021 - 04:38:36PM] [slac] Creature process duration: 9secs

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

The Conditional Expression Mod is not related with SexLab and for that reason the Patch is required if the mod is installed. You can find the Mod on Nexus, is for SE and work fine on LE too of course if you extract the BSA file.

Conditional Expressions change the Player Expressions based on what the player is doing, and since don't check if the SexLab Animation is played override the SexLab Expressions by mistake if you don't have the Patch.

Thanks, it clear enough now.... (sorry I did not serch mode name  with google...) 

What I hope someday if you can offer patch to correct Zaz animation Pack (ZAP) scripts..about MCM menus etc..

it really take long time just swap category... and usually when I up-date Sexlab utility plus, with clean system,  it remove all zaz animation from sexlab registry..

the problem is, to re-activate zaz animation.. it need more minutes ^^; (other SLAL animation took time to, but it is more stable. to up-date and clear which animation is registered..)

zaz SE MCM menu is really sllow and not reflect soon. so usually I really do not know it actually up-dated correctly. untill test some animations... 

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Remove, save and then re install.

That isn't needed if you wait my updated of the Tweak before install the original version. The best is install the original version and my Tweak for that version at the same time.

I removed the the sexlab aroused creatures base mod. I saved then reloaded and waited for 48 hours in game then saved again then ran resaver and removed all orphaned items. I then reloaded both aroused creatures mods. Set it to 5 settings decreased the arousal requirement even turned off the perversion requirement and stood infront of the horse nothing was happening. May need to start a new game to see if it is my save file. 

Papyrus.0.log

9 hours ago, PippinTom said:

No need in big guns, besides, its not covers as much as big gun should. here, in case of slac, there is no any respawn interaction (like in guide example). Guide is good for lightscripted mods. Script instances that can live unattached after that simple uninstalling and can spoil things. Thats why resaver needed at minimum.

PS didnt try latest slac, so cant tell right now if there are problem with interactions for me.

Edited by Iroha