This is my update procedure step by step. Work for almost all the Mods.

1. Check and Clean your saved game using the ReSaver tool that comes with the "Fallrim Tools" available on Nexus. Is better prevent than fix problems.

2. Open the game before install the update and export the configuration and all the Expressions that you want to keep.

3. Save the game in a vanilla room with the less amount of NPC possible to prevent issues on the Load Game and the system update for lack of memory. And close the game.

4. Install the update overriding the previous version or in a new folder (is your choice)

5. Run FNIS and Load the saved Game.

6. Wait until the SexLab update process be completed and check the configuration and the "Allow Creature Animations" option. In this point you can import the configuration if is necessary but only if the update is completed.

7. Check the "SexLab Animation Load", the "Estrus Chaurus" Mod and the "ZaZ Animations Pack" Mod in case some of them haven't registered his animations. If you are using the "Devious Device Integration" you don't have to register the "ZaZ Animations Pack" Animations because are included on the DDi too and is recommended use only the ones from the DDi.

8. Once all the animations be registered save the game and Reapply the SLATE actions logs if is installed.

9. Save the game again and change location (leave the room) once all the previous steps be completed.

10. Save the game again and enjoy. 

WARNING: Is very important never change location between the steps 6 and 9 because many SexLab Mod react to the change of location and try to start SexLab scenes causing CTD in some cases even if the SexLab if disabled.

Hello,

maybe someone here can help me.

I can't seem to get the furniture animation to work. I have installed SLATE SE and the SLATE profile from here and loaded it ingame. 

Ingame I activated the Furniture feature and checked the box to always ask.  

The only prompt i get is to use the bed.

Does someone have an idea? Thanks in advance.

19 hours ago, NuclearSatan said:

Hello,

maybe someone here can help me.

I can't seem to get the furniture animation to work. I have installed SLATE SE and the SLATE profile from here and loaded it ingame. 

Ingame I activated the Furniture feature and checked the box to always ask.  

The only prompt i get is to use the bed.

Does someone have an idea? Thanks in advance.

Use the Animation Editor page to test the system testing some Furniture Animation.

For the test you can:

0. Select one partner for the test with the "Target Actor For Edit" Hotkey ("N")

1. go to the "Toggle Animations" page and find one Animation with the tags "Furniture" and "Chair".

By the way on the first page of the "Toggle Animations" you probably find the Animation "SSLSpank And BJ"

2. With the "Adjust All Stages" Hotkey (Right Ctrl) pressed, make Click over the Animation on the "Toggle Animations" page. 

That will send you to the "Animation Editor" page with the selected Animation ready for edit or in this case test.

3. Once in the "Animation Editor" page you will see the selected animation on the "Animation" option so now you only have to make Click on the "Play Animation" option of the same page, accept all the message window that will be displayed and close the MCM to allow the scene start.

4. If the configuration is right, the system will try to find the most near Chair and will ask you if you want to use Furnitures just if the furniture is found.

By the way the Chairs with sidearms are considered Throne and will be ignored on this test. So make sure that you can see and use some chair without sidearms on the room don't care if is far or close.

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Use the Animation Editor page to test the system testing some Furniture Animation.

For the test you can:

0. Select one partner for the test with the "Target Actor For Edit" Hotkey ("N")

1. go to the "Toggle Animations" page and find one Animation with the tags "Furniture" and "Chair".

By the way on the first page of the "Toggle Animations" you probably find the Animation "SSLSpank And BJ"

2. With the "Adjust All Stages" Hotkey (Right Ctrl) pressed, make Click over the Animation on the "Toggle Animations" page. 

That will send you to the "Animation Editor" page with the selected Animation ready for edit or in this case test.

3. Once in the "Animation Editor" page you will see the selected animation on the "Animation" option so now you only have to make Click on the "Play Animation" option of the same page, accept all the message window that will be displayed and close the MCM to allow the scene start.

4. If the configuration is right, the system will try to find the most near Chair and will ask you if you want to use Furnitures just if the furniture is found.

By the way the Chairs with sidearms are considered Throne and will be ignored on this test. So make sure that you can see and use some chair without sidearms on the room don't care if is far or close.

Thanks for your reply, this seems to work but I have only one animation to choose from. So this seems to maybe be a Tags problem?

12 minutes ago, NuclearSatan said:

Thanks for your reply, this seems to work but I have only one animation to choose from. So this seems to maybe be a Tags problem?

That test just play the selected Animation. But yes, usually is a Tag problem, that's why I recommend use the SLATE Mod with my Patch and apply my ActionLog. Of course you can also set your own tags using the SLATE.

Guest AthenaESIV

Heyo Osmel o/

Was reading you had concerns with SLSO and beta9, have you happened across Ed's update he posted yesterday for SLSO yet?

Just waiting on your recommendation on that beta + SLb9 + SL Utility +   Thanks for all your awesome mods!

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Heyo Osmel o/

Was reading you had concerns with SLSO and beta9, have you happened across Ed's update he posted yesterday for SLSO yet?

Just waiting on your recommendation on that beta + SLb9 + SL Utility +   Thanks for all your awesome mods!

I haven't checked the new SLSO but for the description should be safe. 

If you want to use the SLU+ remember that the SLU+ files can't be override by any Mod

Guest AthenaESIV
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

If you want to use the SLU+ remember that the SLU+ files can't be override by any Mod

I would NEVER!

HuCv0KC.gif

Edited by AthenaESIV
8 hours ago, fantajoakkh said:

About v20210807

Lip sync - lip movement is too short, too small and not smooth. lip movement is better when SUP is not installed.

Camera shake - The screen does not shake even if set to a value higher than 0.

First: the camera shake is just when the player cum in first person. And of course you have to enable the "Use Cum" option or none of the cum related effects will work.

Second: the LipSync now have few options you can configure to make it more at your personal taste with all the possible consequences that comes with that.

The LipSync advanced configuration is on the "Expression Editor" page, you have to make Click on the "To Edit the OpenMouth & Lip Sync" option and the lipSync advanced configuration will be showed at the end of the page.

Edited by OsmelMC
12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

First: the camera shake is just when the player cum in first person. And of course you have to enable the "Use Cum" option or none of the cum related effects will work.

Second: the LipSync now have few options you can configure to make it more at your personal taste with all the possible consequences that comes with that.

The LipSync advanced configuration is on the "Expression Editor" page, you have to make Click on the "To Edit the OpenMouth & Lip Sync" option and the lipSync advanced configuration will be showed at the end of the page.

Thank you. Your answer was helpful.

1 hour ago, adminIsFucker said:

FNIS Sexy Move Patch doesn't work for me in LE. The behaviour is exactly the same as without it.

The patch is just for "ZaZ Animations Pack" and "Devious Device Integration", so this patch won't be helpful if another Mod is interfering with the walk Idles.

To be properly installed need:

1. You must have the "ZaZ Animations Pack" or/and "Devious Device Integration" already installed and enabled before install the patch. That way the setup will detect the correct version to install.

2. You also need the original "FNIS Sexy Move" installed and enabled.

3. Make sure that the Patch files be overriding the files of the original "FNIS Sexy Move".

23 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

hey these are some nice additions but after quite some testing different parameters and options I can confirm that lipsync transition and every expression and open mouth are just not smooth well nonexistent, it goes like this : Expression plays - then mouth opens like 15% - then audio moan plays and mouth opens as defined in open mouth section and closes when audio is over without any kind of transition its just these 3 steps of 3 stages repeating over in cut cut cut fashion - there is no transition between expressions or open mouth/lipsync regardless of what settings put in, with other 2 options in lipsync mouth  doesnt even open ever just audio plays but expressions change in the same fashion described above , I will upload a video soon to get the better idea since its quite hard to describe this... In last version prior to 07082021 the mouth didnt open as well when the moans played and i switched your voice script with the one from here 

and transitions were smooth except the moans played every other mouth opening.

EDIT: pics of settings and ingame scene example - moan plays 2-3 times(her current SLSO bar is at 90%) its quite quiet but it doesnt matter mouth keeps opening regardless the audio is played or not(sometimes hot moans are played sometimes mild after SLSO bar is more than 30% full)

Spoiler

1345508861_SkyrimSE2021-08-1423-21-38.png.d8619c3f518b6278dbb1338aac2ecf85.png1934374703_SkyrimSE2021-08-1423-23-12.png.3c907c9902ac4aa56e6374bc3a7a6276.png

Edited by agiz19

@agiz19

The Moaning and the Lips Sync have none practical solution. 

If you was here for the last months, you may be seen the debate about this subject.

Like I said many times the Lips Sync new options will not fix any of the sync issues because can't be fixed without make useless and incompatible all the currently available SexLab Voices Mods. 

The new options will only allow you change the behavior of the moaning in order to make it less wrong.

By the way the Default configuration is the same LipSync that comes with the original SexLab and changing the configuration will change the Lips behavior in all the possible ways.

When I said "All the possible ways" is all the possible ways. Skyrim comes with just few functions to control the audio (basically play and stop) I can't even know the duration of the audio. Still I managed to bring you all the possible combinations of those functions in just few options.

You have to read all the discussion about the SyncLips and the Expressions if you want to know the details. All the issues you are noticing are already explained and even with suggested solutions.

WARNING: The scripts of my SexLab Utility Plus can't be replaced by any other Mod, not even a previous version of the SLU+. That will cause many script errors and some things will stop working or even CTD.

I cleaned my hands like Pontius Pilate...

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

@agiz19

The Moaning and the Lips Sync have none practical solution. 

If you was here for the last months, you may be seen the debate about this subject.

Like I said many times the Lips Sync new options will not fix any of the sync issues because can't be fixed without make useless and incompatible all the currently available SexLab Voices Mods. 

The new options will only allow you change the behavior of the moaning in order to make it less wrong.

By the way the Default configuration is the same LipSync that comes with the original SexLab and changing the configuration will change the Lips behavior in all the possible ways.

When I said "All the possible ways" is all the possible ways. Skyrim comes with just few functions to control the audio (basically play and stop) I can't even know the duration of the audio. Still I managed to bring you all the possible combinations of those functions in just few options.

You have to read all the discussion about the SyncLips and the Expressions if you want to know the details. All the issues you are noticing are already explained and even with suggested solutions.

I cleaned my hands like Pontius Pilate...

well I am around  but I havent seen any debates about this subject nor solutions....And the problem is not the sync I can live with audio moan not playing each time when mouth opens it doesnt bother much(I could say its more realistic) but its quite annoying when the mouth doesnt open/close smoothly like it did before 2 versions back, also Im using a custom voice I put together from various audio files which are all 2seconds long and 1.2 second option makes lips and audio sync to the dot when audio is played on all  type of  moans every other number I tried was out of sync in my case- and this is not the problem I was describing, the thing is mouth open/close regardless of the size or shape of the mouth opening was always a smooth transition with SLU+ until june and august versions now its not as shown in the video if you only look closely at opening/closing of the mouth is just not smooth( ignore the audio and sync and expression). 

Ill just try replacing voice pex file with the old one from the thread I linked above that was working smoothly.

Edit: Using slBaseVoice.pex from The Still Prevalent Lip Sync Issue thread solves the mouth animation and it is smoothly transitioning from one to the other.

Also no issues or CTDs, all your functions from open mouth/lipsync work without issues. As I said I was using this pex file for every version of SLU+ before except june version had some minor issues with audio not playing each time, just now august version as you said: 

• Prevent the Moaning for enjoyment lesser than 30 because the lips almost don't move under that value and is better just prevent the moaning  - after 30 enjoyment everything is in sync when audio plays and when reaching 80/90 enjoyment each opening of the mouth plays the moan
Edited by agiz19
11 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The patch is just for "ZaZ Animations Pack" and "Devious Device Integration", so this patch won't be helpful if another Mod is interfering with the walk Idles.

To be properly installed need:

1. You must have the "ZaZ Animations Pack" or/and "Devious Device Integration" already installed and enabled before install the patch. That way the setup will detect the correct version to install.

2. You also need the original "FNIS Sexy Move" installed and enabled.

3. Make sure that the Patch files be overriding the files of the original "FNIS Sexy Move".

Done all three.

I had issues with Dynamic Animations Replacer, but unlike FNIS Sexy Move, it resets to proper state when I reload.

FNIS SM, on the other hand, just loses it completely, with or without this patch.

I've looked at the script code, only difference I see is GetRef being replaced with GetActorRef, no additional conditions when executing SetAnimGroup.

How about running something like

bool Function IsWearingRestraints()
    return PlayerRef.IsEquipped(<armbinder reference>) || PlayerRef.IsEquipped(<yoke reference>)
EndFunction

before setting new animation?

Edited by adminIsFucker
11 hours ago, a117 said:

Great mod:) I use it all the time!
This has been the case with every Ver for Utility. They seem to like gaps in the walls, sometimes happens by furniture. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

ScreenShot148.png

The problem here is the table. Those tables are not really furnitures and even when have a front and back side most of the time the author's of the room don't care about that and place the table's at any position.

You can rotate the tables with this issue using the console before be used again. The command is something about angle

4 hours ago, XarisZ said:

In the Fomod the option Extra(without animations) means without the original SL animations?
Description doesnt say anything.

Without Animations means that the limit on the amount of Animations won't be changed. That option was necessary because some user can't use the version that expand the amount of Animations beyond the 1000