10 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Is this compatible with SexLab Triggers? Because my scripts doesn't seems work, nothing really happens

EDIT: ok, only this script doesn't work, Dynamic Sexy Swap for Shino School Uniform. Any ideas why or what I can do?

Yes is compatible.

For the "dynamic sexy Swap" first you need the "Shino School Uniform" installed and of course equipped

Then make sure that the school uniform that you have equipped isn't being striped be the SexLab. For that you can go to the "Strip Editor" page on the SexLab MCM and look for the school uniform on the item list, should be tagged as "Never Strip" or won't be on the list because already have the "never strip" keyword be default on the ESP file but I don't think so.

For the Swap Scripts work the school uniform need to be equipped and that's why you can't allow the SexLab to strip it.

Also for I read some outfits check for the current Animation so is better if you set the trigger on some event like the OnAnimationStart because not all the events guarantee the Animation settled

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes is compatible.

For the "dynamic sexy Swap" first you need the "Shino School Uniform" installed and of course equipped

Then make sure that the school uniform that you have equipped isn't being striped be the SexLab. For that you can go to the "Strip Editor" page on the SexLab MCM and look for the school uniform on the item list, should be tagged as "Never Strip" or won't be on the list because already have the "never strip" keyword be default on the ESP file but I don't think so.

For the Swap Scripts work the school uniform need to be equipped and that's why you can't allow the SexLab to strip it.

Also for I read some outfits check for the current Animation so is better if you set the trigger on some event like the OnAnimationStart because not all the events guarantee the Animation settled

I maked it work, the json file was not properly written (a small suffix issue and a missing command line), so I edited it a little and now it is working. Now I did my own script for this mod: Ahri Uniforms V2.

22 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I maked it work, the json file was not properly written (a small suffix issue and a missing command line), so I edited it a little and now it is working. Now I did my own script for this mod: Ahri Uniforms V2.

Good to know. Also I'm sure that more than one will want your Scripts for that and probably other dress Mods on the future, who knows. So think about it.

Edited by OsmelMC

I can report that I seem to be having the same issue as reported earlier with sexlab cum overlays (the mod) not applying it's textures at all.

The good news however is that expressions work - I had to uninstall every other mod I had related to them and I installed Sexlab Expressions.

I'm testing today the "Conditional Expression" Mod and like I was expecting, is not compatible with the Expressions of the SexLab because both fight for the control of the Player expressions without winner just loser.

I like the Mod and I will keep it so now I'm making a Patch for the "Conditional Expression" and will be released at the same time that the new SLU+. (Soon if nobody report a new issue)

9 hours ago, TinyAthena said:

Werewolves remain in the final stage of the sex animation.

Reveal hidden contents

Is not supposed to happen anymore.

I'm using the last "FNIS Creature" with the Fix for the scripts version.

Send me the Papyrus log and let me know the name of the Animation for more references. If happen only with one Animation or the Animations of one specific Author is because the Author don't make and include the exit Animation at the end of course under some conditions the ragdoll at the end can deal with this so is better temporarily disable the ragdoll to really know if the Animation is de cause.

12 hours ago, decaluka said:

@OsmelMC Great! I had to uninstall conditional expressions because of that issue, so a patch is very much appreciated!

If the patch works like I want. Instead of interfere with the SexLab now will even deal with issues like the OpenMouth at the end of the scene.

PS: I can't find any reason for your issue with the Cum Overlays. I can only share my Patch for the last SlaveTats SE to see if have something to do.

21 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Is not supposed to happen anymore.

I'm using the last "FNIS Creature" with the Fix for the scripts version.

Send me the Papyrus log and let me know the name of the Animation for more references. If happen only with one Animation or the Animations of one specific Author is because the Author don't make and include the exit Animation at the end of course under some conditions the ragdoll at the end can deal with this so is better temporarily disable the ragdoll to really know if the Animation is de cause.

I have FNIS Creature pack 7.6 and i now see "fix for scripcts version there"
It's look all animation for werewolf do this think not matter billyy, anubs or MNC with "ragdoll (no ragdoll starts) and without ragdoll

Papyrus.0.log

18 hours ago, TinyAthena said:

I have FNIS Creature pack 7.6 and i now see "fix for scripcts version there"
It's look all animation for werewolf do this think not matter billyy, anubs or MNC with "ragdoll (no ragdoll starts) and without ragdoll

Papyrus.0.log 1.42 MB · 2 downloads

I will check the logs and try some Animations too. I don't try Werewolf animations since the development of the function to prevent the same issue you are reporting and by then was working fine. The Scripts aren't change since then but some Creatures like the werewolf need a very specific treatment, so many things can interfere.

16 hours ago, decaluka said:

@OsmelMC strange, I've tried to clean sexlab too, but the problem persists - cum isn't displaying though the game is acting as though it is there.

all five sets are properly detected in sl cum overlays, so I'll keep trying to understand what's going on

Wasn't there a bug in one of the latest versions where orgasm weren't triggered / detected and because of that no cum displayed?

I think i had such a problem. But i can't really remember, if it was this mod or another mod. But the bug was fixed by the author.

two issues:

1. Sexlab seems to "forget" open mouth during Blowjobs animations more often than not.
I think this happened before too, but in fact it got worse now.

Basically, no single blowjob animation has a consistently open mouth during its whole duration.

I just report his because I think SLU+ wanted to fix this, but for me it does not.

It also feels like sometimes the Open mouth is not completely applied, meaning only some of the used phoneme changes appear, but cant be sure.

(see log, the last sexlab scene in the log for example, the open mouth was there only for some seconds  I believe)

2. when using a devious gag (DD 4.3) the character looks like this during sex at the moment...

never had this issue with earlier SLU+ versions at least.

20210722180805_1.jpg

Papyrus.0 - Kopie (2).log

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

It also feels like sometimes the Open mouth is not completely applied, meaning only some of the used phoneme changes appear, but cant be sure.

Is possible but I also can't be sure. Until now I haven't seen something that makes me think that is happening but since I find the fish mouth reason I also thought that things like that can be possible too.

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

when using a devious gag (DD 4.3) the character looks like this during sex at the moment...

never had this issue with earlier SLU+ versions at least.

The gags now also force the OpenMouth but since I have the impression that your OpenMouth don't look like in the picture, I think that maybe some other Mod is trying to fix the closed mouth issue on the sex scenes when the gag is equipped.

I remember seeing some Mod that have that option but don't remember what Mod, probably is the "Skyrim Utility" since have few options DDi related. But I don't remember.

On 7/21/2021 at 6:55 PM, OsmelMC said:

I will check the logs and try some Animations too. I don't try Werewolf animations since the development of the function to prevent the same issue you are reporting and by then was working fine. The Scripts aren't change since then but some Creatures like the werewolf need a very specific treatment, so many things can interfere.

Sooo, any reason for this with werewolfs?

4 hours ago, TinyAthena said:

Sooo, any reason for this with werewolfs?

None problem until now, but I did most of the test with the player transformation so I have to do more test.

The logs show errors on the Creature Framework so probably you are using a old version.

On 7/16/2021 at 8:38 PM, OsmelMC said:

My main concern about the SexLab Utility Plus right now are the Missing OpenMouth properties on some PC's even when the properties are well defined.

After some investigation I can't find something about restrictions on the amount of properties allowed but the main difference between my Scripts and the ones of the SexLab on development is just the amount of properties defined.

Search in other side... Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Helper Addon 1.0.2 have more than 1000 properties in the same script and works perfectly.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

None problem until now, but I did most of the test with the player transformation so I have to do more test.

The logs show errors on the Creature Framework so probably you are using a old version.

Emm, i see only "Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2" nothing more new

12 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Search in other side... Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Helper Addon 1.0.2 have more than 1000 properties in the same script and works perfectly.

Are not that many properties but yes some Mods have more than 300 properties and run without problems. Since the issue is just for few users I think is also related with the skyrim configuration. Some of the Mod that have many properties also recommend changes on the skyrim.ini 

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Since the issue is just for few users I think is also related with the skyrim configuration. Some of the Mod that have many properties also recommend changes on the skyrim.ini 

What changes???

As i know, we only can tweak the Papyrus Engine changing the [Papyrus] section in Skyrim.ini and none of that changes can cause a FAIL in the execution of the scripts. Can affect performance but never, absolutely NEVER, can by the motive of a fail in the execution.

If the script only fail in "some users" must be a fail in the installation or configuration of that users.

Maybe, they not make the Reset SexLab = Clean System or the Reset function have a fail....

Maybe, they have a damaged or corrupted saved game...

Maybe, the function have a fail...

Maybe...

But stop thinking that Skyrim can make different things in different computers, simply, because IS Skyrim.

7 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

What changes???

As i know, we only can tweak the Papyrus Engine changing the [Papyrus] section in Skyrim.ini and none of that changes can cause a FAIL in the execution of the scripts. Can affect performance but never, absolutely NEVER, can by the motive of a fail in the execution.

If the script only fail in "some users" must be a fail in the installation or configuration of that users.

Maybe, they not make the Reset SexLab = Clean System or the Reset function have a fail....

Maybe, they have a damaged or corrupted saved game...

Maybe, the function have a fail...

Maybe...

But stop thinking that Skyrim can make different things in different computers, simply, because IS Skyrim.

In theory if you change things like the Papyrus reserved memory that should directly affect things like the amount of properties because the properties are stored on memory.

Something most explain issues like that some users can't install 2000 Animation slots for example and I don't mean the Animation Animation I meant the Slot that is just another property of the quest and is not related with FNIS.

Edited by OsmelMC
13 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

In theory if you change things like the Papyrus reserved memory that should directly affect things like the amount of properties because the properties are stored on memory.

Something most explain issues like that some users can't install 2000 Animation slots for example and I don't mean the Animation Animation I meant the Slot that is just another property of the quest and is not related with FNIS.

And sometimes you have users who think they are following the instructions, and will swear so to their gravesite.

And have missed one little pertinent detail