1 hour ago, Nymra said:

how does enjoyment work in non-consensual situations?
and can I somehow see the enjoyment value that is current?

as stated before, I never really cared for enjoyment, since I use non consensual mostly which only use medium voice.
I would love to set the enjoyment to 100 as a fixed value to just be sure it does not mess stuff up, since hidden values like that are often more annoying than helpfull, sadly :(

EDIT:
Btw I already noticed that the male aggressors did not orgasm on my godlenshower since it is capped at 20 seconds in a total of 3 stages (good thing ofc, just wanted to report that back)

Search for BaseEnjoyment on the logs. I not sure if I keep the logs for the enjoyment but if I keep it the should be showed together with the BaseEnjoyment. By the way if the BaseEnjoyment start being or is negative means that the actor is probably a victim on a Aggressive scene or hates his partner. If the BaseEnjoyment become positive after being negative means that beside the previous status some of the Actors have enough skills to make the other enjoy. 

You don't have too worry about the enjoyment because I did a lot of test just to be sure that was harmless. The only thing I'm not controlling is when all the Actors have sex skills too high and in theory with the separate orgasm enabled the male can have too much orgasms on long scenes. But that is just odd. I probably should set a limit but where?

40 minutes ago, Suke23 said:

So I tend to always ctd when cleaning the system after updating and can ever really only update Utility Plus when I start a new game. The CTD always occurs as soon as sexlab finishes fully updating and the notification pops up. This seems to not be a reported issue so I assume it's an issue on my end or maybe I'm messing something up that you may know of this is also with the Normal version and not the Extra and on SE.

Also provided netscript text

Crash.txt 6.75 MB · 3 downloads

I will check the txt but send me the the papyrus log too because is the one I am used...

By the way you can try disabling the Papyrus log for the update and let me know if works.

15 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I will check the txt but send me the the papyrus log too because is the one I am used...

By the way you can try disabling the Papyrus log for the update and let me know if works.

My bad here is the latest logPapyrus.1.log Also testing with log disabled will edit my comment with results shortly

Edit: With Log disabled I still get ctd

Edited by Suke23
34 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The recent talks about the LipSync option got me confused. Can/Should it be enabled while the expressions are enabled too? I am asking because on the one hand, in unmodded sexlab it says not to enable both, but on the other hand (and I got too confused trying to follow the last conversation about all these stuff) it seems the same people who use the expressions use the LipSync as well here XD

Bottom line, do I enable only one or both? If only one, which? XD

On an unrelated note, would you guys recommend starting a new game now (a new version of utility is usually a great enough reason for me to do so), or is it likely a core mod like DD or sexlab itself are getting updated soon enough to be worth waiting a little more?

About the Expressions and LipSync. Yes any of both can be Enabled or disabled without the other. But I prefer keep both enabled for the full experience.

The LipSync is just to move the lips on the moaning, because if is disabled will be the moaning sound only without mouth movement.

The Expressions is the actor mood showed on the face. For example if is a Victim on the Aggressive scene the face Expression will be of Sadness or Scared. For the rest is usual Joy or Pleasure.

You don't have to start a new game at lease you expect some CTD on the update, but if you want to reset the Actors skills to see how start again, I think the MCM have some option for that.

more things I noticed:

1. Missalignement
it is happening all the time, be it cell loaded or not.
very often in animations, even when changing from 1 stage to the other, the PC is like 5 units too high to align.
Only way to fix this is to "reset animation customization" with the hotkey, in the process ofc also ruining any premade manual adjustments.

This happens in the playthrough all the time, no matter if I jsut loaded the game or if I changed location 100 times since last game load.

This is really concerning, since it ruings the immersion quite much. It is still the same issue since you first introduced this as a possible bug some versions ago.

The fix u described is not working and the issue remains and appears more often. 

2. Sometimes on last stage no expression applied

This happened twice now in my game, hence why I report it. It had alot of scenes and most of them worked, so its a very low chance of happening.

I get the feeling that some actors tend to leave sex scenes early and redressing too soon, maybe this is now a similar problem just for the PC and the expression, dunno.,

Could not reproduce this, too.

3. SLU orgasm messages

can I disable them somehow? it dont like messages in the upper left that are only debug :(
also I want debug for sexlab to be activated. can we not just have them as console and log trace?

Also: I had the message SLU: orgasm: Bandit, but the bandit did NOT orgasm, at least no cumshot was applied from SL cumshot mod. I have cumshot play ALWAYS set, so the scenes all end with cumshots. But it was not applied somehow. With the earlier SLU versions at least.

So now I just wonder if the Orgasm message is wrong or if the SLU+ > Cumshot mod communication is not working correctly.

@Nymra 

1. Nothing has changed for the alignment on this version. And still I don't know the reason but is not in the Scripts. Probably be something on the DLL. I just noticed the issue but I'm sure that was there before the SLU+ and nobody noticed like the 80% of the issues I fixed by now. 

2. I have similar filing some times but at the end never find any prove that makes it real. Each time that's happened I'm bit distracted with another Animation and the logs always said that was on time.

3. I don't include any message, just logs and some of them can only be seeing on the Papyrus log file. Any message most be from another mod. Probably SexLab Arousal, the lupines one in my case. At lease I remember remove one message like that from one of the Mods I use because was bother me.

By the way nothing on the SexLab Utility Plus come with the SLU so most be another Mod. All my logs keep the format of the SexLab Framework.

About the orgasm many Mods detect the general orgasm event at the end that keeps happening for compatibility reasons but don't have to come with real Actors orgasms. That event is not called by the Actors, instead is called by the thread controller at the end of the scene. The Actors have his own orgasm event that even show the amount of orgasms and the full enjoyment of the actor but for some reason almost none of the Mod author's use it.

13 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Question on the side:

Is there a way for external mods to check the active tags on the current SexlabScene?

like a function I can use or a modevent to listen for? 

Of course. Once you have the ThreadController you only have to ask by his Animation property and the HasTag function or the GetTags function that return a string array with the tags. Example

If Thread.Animation.HasTag("Vaginal")

EndIf

Or

String[] AnimationTags = Thread.Animation.GetTags()

If AnimationTags.Find("Vaginal") != -1

EndIf

You can get the Thread by many ways but the best ones are with some of the SexLab events that comes with the Thread ID

20 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The log said that you apparently have the right Scripts but for some reason the array for the OpenMouth is empty even when the function to make and fill this array was executed already.

Also 2 more things I noticed:

1. You seem to be using a old version of the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp" file that don't support "Horizontal Pole's". The Horizontal Pole is not important but the fact that you are using a older version of the file it is. If is intentionally better try with the new one, but if is not intentionally you will have to manually install the file and probably all the Mod because that means that your Mod Manager is ignoring files on the installation.

2. You don't seem to have the "Dragonborn.esm" installed. Not relevant for the SLU+ but relevant for the installation process because the setup can't automatically detect the Skyrim version. So install the SLU+ again and make sure of select the option that match your Skyrim versión (LE or SE)

Also make sure that none of the SLU+ files is being override by any other Mod and execute the "Clean System" option to complete the update process once you end with the previous recommendations.

Thanks. I installed the latest version. The plugin date modified from the zip file is 4/25/2000. That's currently installed. Dragonborn.esm is definitely installed. No overwrites to SLU+. Clean system is done.

What I see in my game from limited testing of Sexlab animations:

1. Very muted facial expressions compared to prior. Some sounds elicit no mouth movement. My preference would be the prior, if not perfect, exaggerated expressions. I have Expressive Female (and Male) Facial Animations installed.

2. Male orgasms appear very restricted. An animation can finish without one occurring when the SLSO game is playing even with 200% enjoyment modifiers, x5 to enjoyment gains, and other enjoyment increases (and all negatives are off). This can run at odds with corner arousal notifications stating "I need sex" or similar based on current arousal but yet MC won't release during animation. I prefer more fantasy here and less reality. The prior approach fit my playstyle better, which eliminated enforced long build-ups and refractory periods. My male MC has high sex stats. 

Deadly Drain is colorful because the Succubus will force their partner to orgasm repeatedly when draining. I like this fantasy thinking.

1 hour ago, Cicro72 said:

1. Very muted facial expressions compared to prior. Some sounds elicit no mouth movement. My preference would be the prior, if not perfect, exaggerated expressions. I have Expressive Female (and Male) Facial Animations installed.

Kinda wondering if its because the default expressions, if OsmelMC is using custom edited ones we could be getting radically different results then them. Although even in my case some purposefully exaggerated "anime style" (mindbreak) ones have very little mouth movement now, rest of the face seems ok.

Oh then there's also what people's expression multiplier is which can be edited in tes5edit quick and easy like (fExpressionStrengthAdd) depending on what we each have that will have some major effect aswell. Going to up mine see how things look.

Edit: Attached an ESP that increases fExpressionStrengthAdd to 200% for anyone who wants to try that

2xExpression.esp

Edited by Lilzt3hcat
1 hour ago, Cicro72 said:

The plugin date modified from the zip file is 4/25/2000.

That dete is always wrong. For that reason I'm added my own date on the plugin Description and should be "Version: 2021/03/07" that was the last time I change something on that file.

With the MO2 is enough with step the mouse over the plugin to see the description. I don't know for the rest of Mod managers.

If you are using SLSO Mod none of the conditions I set apply anymore because is another event for the orgasms. And even the enjoyment function is different. 

About the Expressions your log show errors that I can explain beside old or override files or corrupted save, because anything can happen on those cases.

In my game I see none issue with the Expressions (the Refresh Expression option cover the lack of changes on the Expression) and the moaning without Lips Movement was solved on today version.

Sadly I'm not in front of your PC to find the real issue and I can only point to those that I know. Are you tried with new game? 

28 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

if OsmelMC is using custom edited ones we could be getting radically different results then them.

Yes I have few custom Expressions with all and names I will share some day beside I also did my modifications to the originals ones on my game a year ago at lease, because the originals are lame.

But that's not the only thing that make difference because I have few not vanilla races that comes with his own TRI files and the same Expressions look different on them.

By the way the instead of change the value of the fExpressionStrengthAdd I think is better try with one of the Mods for better Expressions that change the TRI files and you can find many of those Mods on Nexus. And of course use the "Expression Editor" on the SexLab MCM to edit end test the Expressions (the changes on the SexLab Expressions become permanent once are exported and you can always delete the exported JSON files if you want to revert the changes back to the originals ones)

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

That dete is always wrong. For that reason I'm added my own date on the plugin Description and should be "Version: 2021/03/07" that was the last time I change something on that file.

With the MO2 is enough with step the mouse over the plugin to see the description. I don't know for the rest of Mod managers.

If you are using SLSO Mod none of the conditions I set apply anymore because is another event for the orgasms. And even the enjoyment function is different. 

About the Expressions your log show errors that I can explain beside old or override files or corrupted save, because anything can happen on those cases.

In my game I see none issue with the Expressions (the Refresh Expression option cover the lack of changes on the Expression) and the moaning without Lips Movement was solved on today version.

Sadly I'm not in front of your PC to find the real issue and I can only point to those that I know. Are you tried with new game? 

Thanks, I'll try a few things.

2 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Oh yeah, getting quality TRI's will make a huge difference in expression quality. Though.. ironically I'm already using the ones you link to, they've been my standard use ones for ages now.

The ones I recommend are the recommendation of many users but being honest they can be improved a bit more at lease to allow open more the mouth for the "Combat Shout" that is the one used for the OpenMouth

30 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

Looks like something goes wrong with cum after sex, not a drop of cum on PC in any animations. Nothing overwrites the mod. Wonder why or it's a bug, when mod's inactive then it works.

Send me the logs.

The orgasms and of course the cum, depends of the actor enjoyment. At lease the actor be sex addict or something like that, will need some time before reach enough enjoyment leave to reach the orgasm. That means that you have lesser chance of orgasm on short animations.

Send me the Papyrus Log file.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

That means that you have lesser chance of orgasm on short animations

The thing is that without this mod, even if I spam spacebar to skip through stages quickly they still orgasm. You did change that or something? Because I get that it makes no sense to cum within 5 seconds, but when on short animations it animates that actor gets orgasm, sound effects play and stuff, but nothing comes out. Don't make sense either in my opinion.

Or maybe I don't understand something.

So here I played animation in it's entirety ofcouse.

Papyrus.0.log

23 hours ago, Suke23 said:

My bad here is the latest logPapyrus.1.log Also testing with log disabled will edit my comment with results shortly

Edit: With Log disabled I still get ctd

I will need your help here because many of the errors I'm seeing on your log are new for me.

1. You seem to be using the "Dynamic Animation Replacer" try to update without him.

2. I'm not sure if you are using some Mod to remove the default Animations  but in that case remove it too at lease for the test.

3. Install my Tweaked version of the "SexLab Animation Load" or disable the option to Register the Animation automatically because apparently is working too soon.

The last log show that the Actors Storage was starting the Cleaning Process that usually happens on the Game Load. This process that I think below to the Arousal mod, is one of the most heaviest process of the game and use to CTD if happen at the same time that another heavy process like the one of the SexLab "Clean System". So wait until the "Actors Storage Cleaning Process" be done before execute the SexLab "Clean System". I always change location and save the game after the "Actors Storage Cleaning Process" or the "Defeat Cleaning Process" to prevent CTD

I found also some errors on the scripts on your case that I'm trying to fix but not sure if will help.

51 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

You did change that or something?

Yes but the time is related to the enjoyment and the enjoyment to the Actors skills. At the end any normal Animation with more than 3 stages take enough time to make cum any Actor at lease one time.

38 minutes ago, HaleyToast said:

This has probably been answered before, but is there an update procedure? Is it safe to just uninstall old version, install new version? I have a version from probably late 2020 or so, does that change the answer?

The update procedure is describe on the setup between the *** ***.

Basically is enough with execute the "Clean System" option of the SexLab MCM after install the files.

But if you want to keep the configuration, better "Export the configuration" before install the new version and "Import the Configuration" again once the new version be installed and the "Clean System" process are done.

@Yukitemi 

I will need another Papyrus log because the one you posted have just one Animation in which one the Actors seems to hate each other because both started with negative Enjoyment values, basically Pain. Also you will have to Enable the "Apply Facial Expressions" and the "Auto Refresh Expressions" with the "Refresh Expression Delay" in 0.5X  because apparently is the only way I can see the Enjoyment values on the logs outside the orgasms.

*** Last thing try more scenes with different Actors.