5 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Okay, I've attached the log. Thanks for looking into it.

Papyrus.0.log 119.81 kB · 2 downloads

Is just because the Actors are not getting enough enjoyment to reach the Orgasm for the "Separate Orgasm" option.

Just disable the "Separate Orgasm" to allow the Orgasm at the end without care for the enjoyment, or try enabling the LeadIn/Foreplay option to extend the scene a bit more.

And of course install the Hot Fix if is not installed.

The enjoyment is different for each Actor and Animation. The relationship between the actors is important too.

To prevent users traumatized because they can't please his NPCs. I will add something to allow the Orgasm at the end without the 100 of enjoyment but with more than 0 of course, for the Separate Orgasm if the actor hasn't reached the Orgasm at lease one time on the scene. The more than 0 is to still prevent the Orgasm on the victim of Aggressive scenes if is in pain because the negative or 0 Enjoyment is the same as Pain.

Edited by OsmelMC
10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Is just because the Actors are not getting enough enjoyment to reach the Orgasm for the "Separate Orgasm" option.

But I didn't select the Separate Orgasm option, since I thought that if I want to get the most of it I would need the mod with the same name, which I didn't install. 

Also, in that case something is different with enjoyment compared to the last version, because it seems no one enjoyed it at least once in 6-7 scenes, and it was with consensual scenes only. 

Edited by Dreamer1986
On 7/1/2021 at 12:33 AM, BeranabusBarnes said:

Tried out the new files again, but both lip sync and expressions are still broken for me. There's also a lot less moaning (seems that is intended), but what moaning there is isn't lip synced. Expressions don't change at all or are very muted. I'm using SLSO if that's what's potentially causing issues.

Same here, sadly I've ended up deciding to go back to a older version as after hours of trying different expression presets, tri files, cleaning SL (multiple times), resetting the expression registry (multiple times) and editing game settings. I've reached a point where for me this is way to much effort just to update a mod and get it to work the way I want it too. :(

4 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

But I didn't select the Separate Orgasm option, since I thought that if I want to get the most of it I would need the mod with the same name, which I didn't install. 

Also, in that case something is different with enjoyment compared to the last version, because it seems no one enjoyed it at least once in 6-7 scenes, and it was with consensual scenes only. 

I noticed on your log that none of your actors go beyond the 60 of enjoyment.

The 100 of enjoyment is required to Orgasm with the "Separate Orgasm" enabled and the last official version also require the 100 for the "Separate Orgasm" disabled, that last thing was a Bug fixed on the last HotFix I posted on this thread.

Tell me if you are using the last HotFix.

I'm releasing HotFix instead of a new version because I know that many things need to be adjusted to make every one happy, and I waiting for more feedback of the user before release the next full version. After all I can't see those issues on my game at lease some one else point them.

4 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Same here, sadly I've ended up deciding to go back to a older version as after hours of trying different expression presets, tri files, cleaning SL (multiple times), resetting the expression registry (multiple times) and editing game settings. I've reached a point where for me this is way to much effort just to update a mod and get it to work the way I want it too. :(

Still nobody send me the Papyrus log with the SLSO installed. So I can't fix it.

Usually I see the issues my self and fix it without users feedback but the Expressions and LipSync are very specific for each users and I need the Papyrus log file to get better idea of what's happening because like I said in my case seems to be fine.

On 7/4/2021 at 4:58 AM, OsmelMC said:

@Nymra

For I see your CACHE know at lease 18 Yoke Animations for 2 Actor's.

But after the filters only remain 1 Animation.

The filters log's talk about filter out (remove) Animations with "Bound", "Wrists", "Armbinder", "Pillory" and many furniture tags too that I don't find relevant. 

Apparently the missing Animations have at lease one of those 4 tags and that's the reason you are not seeing them.

Why should the SLU+ DD filter filter OUT any animation tags at all?
It should only look for Yoke animations and be done with it? 
Filtering out the tags you mentioned just overcomplicates things for virtually no gain at all. Plus it is a hidden thing that we cannot see or change which is problematic for trying to adjust tags to our needs.

will adjust the filters to be more tolerant on cases like this but in general if those tags are together on the same Animation means that one Actor is using the Yoke while the other is Bounded, Handcuffed or Armbinded.

Same happen for the Pillory because even if in theory the Pillory Animation without the AnimObject usually looks fine for Yoke scenes, put those 2 Tags together means that on actor is using a Yoke and the other is in a Pillory, in this case is better use the "SexLab Tools" to duplicate the Pillory Animation and change the Pillory tag by the Yoke tag.

such animations do not exist. and if they exist they must be so rare that I never seen them in 5 years of skyrim. So again: does not seem to be worth filtering for that stuff at all.

animators do not really care for their SLAL tags anyway, so we have a freaking mess that we need to clean by hand anyway. I just think any animation filter should be as easy and non-complex as possible

(again: DD animation filter should just look for tags to use: "Yoke" and not exclude any tag in the same process.

If a yoke keyword is in the wrong place, it should be fixed in the SLAL pack or SLATE not the filter.

PS: I think I include on my released Tweak of the "SexLab Tools" one option to export the "SexLab Tools" Animation into a JSON files. That is automatically loaded by the SexLab Framework for LE even if you don't have the  "SexLab Tools" or the SLU+ (for the SE version you need the SLU+ because the function to auto loan those JSON files come disabled on the SexLab Framework for SE since everyone use the "SexLab Animation Load")

hmm, dunno, never tried this part. will take a look. I still fix stuff in JSONs directly, I am so tired of slate and SL tools and co... 

@Nymra

I already did some changes on those filters, but still some Tags are not made to be together at lease the Animation require it. Is true that some of those tags combinations don't have Animations right now and probably never be made, but that's the way DDi see those tags even if at the end instead of DDi filter the Animations by Tag hi just make the list with the Animations that the author already know.

Everyone know that the Animation authors don't care too much about the Tags and even if someone let them know about the wrong tags, there is none guarantee that will be fixed. Sadly is something with we (the users) have to deal. 

As programmer I have to make the Scripts considering that the Animation tags are or will be right. Or as alternative allow the users make his own filters like many Mods do.

Remember that I have to deal with the DDi v5 that don't allow you disable his Animation System. The DDi is the worst doing the filters because in first place check the current Animation to check if the Animation tags match the Actors equipment description that means that if none of the Actors have Yoke the Animation tags can't have "Yoke" neither, or if some Actor have cuffs or wrists the Animation must have the "Bound" tag. Of course that's just the first thing and being honest is not really bad, the bad things come next because we the DDi find out that the Animation tags don't match the Actors equipment descriptions, DDi replace the Animation list with his own Animation list that if is not limited only to the Animations that comes with the DDi then instead return a list of Animations that usually are worse that the original Animation because those Animations usually are not related with the wanted scene.

To help the users to deal with the missing or wrong tags on the Animations. On my Tweaked version of the SLATE I always share my most recent ActionLog that can be imported by anyone.

My ActionLog is the outcome of few years of try and error, plus the knowledge acquired after many tweaks on the mods I use. Being honest, many users have his own point of view about the tags but I tried to keep my personal taste out of the ActionLog I shared. So that ActionLog cover just the changes I know necessary.

After carefully examine the Moaning Sounds the conclusion is that don't have good solution because the PlayMoan function was originally made to allow the Mod author's add his own moaning sounds in a easy way. And easy in this case means low controll over the synchrony. The main problem is that some customized moan sounds have more than 2 seconds of duration and some of them even 10 seconds of duration the top duration of the sound that can be handled by the PlayMoan function without interfere with the rest of the process or even the same function on the next moaning is 4 seconds. For those moan sounds with duration bigger than 8 seconds is almost sure that the next moan sounds with be overlapped with the next morning because be the moment when the next morning is played the previous one still don't end. Of course in theory I can force the end of the sound but is not good idea because will be noticed and I'm sure that nobody is noticing the overlapped moans right now.

Resuming: Is not possible synchronize the Lips Movement with the Moaning Sounds without lost compatibility with many or all the Custom Moan Sounds added by the Mod author's.

Hello. Thank you for your tweaks.
Regarding the furniture system. Since the latest SexLabOffset.json does not cover some animations and they are not even included in the slate patch (billyy invisible furniture) are there any hotkeys that can be used for "adjust forward" "adjust upwards" corrections of the object (Animation)? Like ctrl-u for example which is useful but not enough

Also by "Tweaked version of the SLATE" you mean your Slate (creatures) patch, right?

On 7/5/2021 at 5:11 PM, OsmelMC said:

I noticed on your log that none of your actors go beyond the 60 of enjoyment.

The 100 of enjoyment is required to Orgasm with the "Separate Orgasm" enabled and the last official version also require the 100 for the "Separate Orgasm" disabled, that last thing was a Bug fixed on the last HotFix I posted on this thread.

Tell me if you are using the last HotFix.

I'm releasing HotFix instead of a new version because I know that many things need to be adjusted to make every one happy, and I waiting for more feedback of the user before release the next full version. After all I can't see those issues on my game at lease some one else point them.

Okay, I understand, I didn't see any hotfix on the main page, and now I realized that it was on the thread, found it and installed it, my bad.

And now Orgasm Effects work, but Cum Overlays doesn't seem to work correctly. After 3 scenes there is almost nothing visible. I've attached the papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, Daesdas said:

Hello. Thank you for your tweaks.
Regarding the furniture system. Since the latest SexLabOffset.json does not cover some animations and they are not even included in the slate patch (billyy invisible furniture) are there any hotkeys that can be used for "adjust forward" "adjust upwards" corrections of the object (Animation)? Like ctrl-u for example which is useful but not enough

Also by "Tweaked version of the SLATE" you mean your Slate (creatures) patch, right?

I'm using old Animations since the pandemic so I can't add the new ones at the moment.

I don't have any Hotkey for the Animation Offsets and don't have plans for add one because is faster do it manually using the "Animation Editor" page.

On the Animation Editor page select the Adjustments Profile "Animation" that is just over the "Global" one. I usually do the adjustments while I'm playing the Animation, to see what I'm doing.

Yes my Tweaked SLATE is the one for Creatures. The name is because the first Tweak I did there was precisely the one to allow Creature Animations, but at this point is much more than that. And of course my ActionLog ready to import.

I have a new version ready to release together with the next SLU+

36 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Okay, I understand, I didn't see any hotfix on the main page, and now I realized that it was on the thread, found it and installed it, my bad.

And now Orgasm Effects work, but Cum Overlays doesn't seem to work correctly. After 3 scenes there is almost nothing visible. I've attached the papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log 184.57 kB · 2 downloads

Ok. The log show that you are having the Orgasm at the end and the Cum effects are being applied without problems. But the Cum Overlays is removing the texture almost instantly.

That is usually about configuration or the Patch that comes with the Cum Overlays. I don't remember if the patch is really necessary but I think is needed to prevent the overly disappear out of time. By the way his Patch don't override any of my files so is 100% safe.

About the configuration:

1. Check the time for the Cum Effects on the SexLab MCM, and set it on the top value to basically make it useless and give the control to the Cum Overlays Mod.

2. Check the times for the Cum Overlays on the "Cum Overlays" MCM

Hi,
Voices and expressions no longer work with your new version of sexlab utilty, i also tried your hotfixes but with no success.

I dont use slso.

The voices can work sometimes but with a lot of delay, they only launch towards the last stages.
As for other people who also have this problem, the return to version SexLab Utility Plus v20210315 solves the problem.
I hope you can solve this little problem.
Thank you for your work.

18 minutes ago, alain31 said:

Hi,
Voices and expressions no longer work with your new version of sexlab utilty, i also tried your hotfixes but with no success.

I dont use slso.

The voices can work sometimes but with a lot of delay, they only launch towards the last stages.
As for other people who also have this problem, the return to version SexLab Utility Plus v20210315 solves the problem.
I hope you can solve this little problem.
Thank you for your work.

About the Voices (moaning sounds) like I explained few comments back. Is imposible to fix without get rid of the Mods to add or replace the SexLab Voices. Because those Mods usually come with sounds bigger than 3 seconds of duration and as consequences the next morning is executed while the previous one I still playing making it looks like a delay. Is the type of things that don't get noticed until someone like me focus it.

About the Expressions

Are you tried with the "Auto Refresh Expression" option Enabled?

The previous Expression system come with a bug that as side effect make the Expression looks more live because do changes on the Expression that are not intentional each time the Expression is updated.

This sounds good but is not, because some of those involuntary movements are really weird.

The "Auto Refresh Expression" option randomly apply a different Expression at the settled interval, of course is better if you have more Expressions of the same type to choice.

15 minutes ago, WCSC said:

Probably silly question but,

Can I just install the SL Adventure tweak, or do I need to install the Utility + too?

None of my Tweaks or Patch's required the "SexLab Utility Plus" but at the same time some of those Tweaks like the one for "Aroused Creatures" work better with the SLU+ installed.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

About the Expressions

Are you tried with the "Auto Refresh Expression" option Enabled?

Thank you for your reply,
Yes I have the auto refresh option enabled.
I don't know why you didn't find it good on the old version, i also use extra voice packs and I set everything to 3 or 4 seconds and everything works great without layering.
I find the expressions very good too, i use conditional expression, i don't know if it improves sexlab expression or not but it works great for me, it is just my personal opinion.
I will try again with your new version, see if i can improve the settings for the very late departure of the voices.

Just found out that Sexlab Aroused latest version was Sexlab Aroused Extended

The patch here is for a version of Redux

I searched the thread for mentions of "extended", and found this

On 10/7/2020 at 11:09 AM, OsmelMC said:

I using the "SexLab Aroused Extended" with the fixes from the topic and probably that helps too because even the wild Dears are constantly breading.

So I'm guessing the correct way to go is to have SLAX and this patch. Hope I did right.

11 hours ago, Myst42 said:

Just found out that Sexlab Aroused latest version was Sexlab Aroused Extended

The patch here is for a version of Redux

I searched the thread for mentions of "extended", and found this

So I'm guessing the correct way to go is to have SLAX and this patch. Hope I did right.

The patch for the Redux can't be used on the Extended because the Extended is too different.

I'm using the SLAX with my own Tweaks and maybe release it soon.

14 hours ago, alain31 said:

Thank you for your reply,
Yes I have the auto refresh option enabled.
I don't know why you didn't find it good on the old version, i also use extra voice packs and I set everything to 3 or 4 seconds and everything works great without layering.
I find the expressions very good too, i use conditional expression, i don't know if it improves sexlab expression or not but it works great for me, it is just my personal opinion.
I will try again with your new version, see if i can improve the settings for the very late departure of the voices.

The "Conditional Expression" Mod is not compatible with the "Auto Refresh Expression" option. In fact the option to disable the "Auto Refresh Expression" was made just to allow you disable it if you are using the "Conditional Expression" mod. I also did another change that probably is incompatible with the Conditional Expression and can't be disabled right now so I have to check.

23 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Ok. The log show that you are having the Orgasm at the end and the Cum effects are being applied without problems. But the Cum Overlays is removing the texture almost instantly.

That is usually about configuration or the Patch that comes with the Cum Overlays. I don't remember if the patch is really necessary but I think is needed to prevent the overly disappear out of time. By the way his Patch don't override any of my files so is 100% safe.

About the configuration:

1. Check the time for the Cum Effects on the SexLab MCM, and set it on the top value to basically make it useless and give the control to the Cum Overlays Mod.

2. Check the times for the Cum Overlays on the "Cum Overlays" MCM

Yes, I did set up everything according the Cum Overlays readme. The only difference that makes it work or not work is the update and hotfix, no other settings are changed. Here is a papyrus log with the exact same settings, same save, the only difference is that SexLab Utility Plus v20210315 is used instead of the newest+ hotfix.

Papyrus.0.log

But what patch are you mentioning? There is a separate patch for Cum Overlays that is not on its mod page? I use version 2.8 from Oct 20 2020.

On 7/6/2021 at 2:50 AM, OsmelMC said:

After carefully examine the Moaning Sounds the conclusion is that don't have good solution because the PlayMoan function was originally made to allow the Mod author's add his own moaning sounds in a easy way. And easy in this case means low controll over the synchrony. The main problem is that some customized moan sounds have more than 2 seconds of duration and some of them even 10 seconds of duration the top duration of the sound that can be handled by the PlayMoan function without interfere with the rest of the process or even the same function on the next moaning is 4 seconds. For those moan sounds with duration bigger than 8 seconds is almost sure that the next moan sounds with be overlapped with the next morning because be the moment when the next morning is played the previous one still don't end. Of course in theory I can force the end of the sound but is not good idea because will be noticed and I'm sure that nobody is noticing the overlapped moans right now.

Resuming: Is not possible synchronize the Lips Movement with the Moaning Sounds without lost compatibility with many or all the Custom Moan Sounds added by the Mod author's.

Could you, if your time permits it and you like the challenge, make it so, that it works with sort (2-3 sec) sounds. You could make a ON/OFF toggle for your solution in the MCM. People do mods for everything they like. If you can come up with a solution to the problem, even if it es a radical change from current implementation, user and modder will adapt.

I am a fan of your work. I like what you do with your mods.

cheers

55 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

But what patch are you mentioning? There is a separate patch for Cum Overlays that is not on its mod page? I use version 2.8 from Oct 20 2020.

I remember a optional patch as part of the Cum Overlays setup but I just checked the versions on the download page and none of them have something like that.

I'm receiving one of the CoVi19 vaccine right now and can't check my PC to see if the Patch is part of another mod or if I using a old version of the Cum Overlays.

I will check later.