I haven't tested the latest version much, but with the new game, MCM Menu for SexLab is completely empty, nothing even after waiting 30 minutes. Resetting the MCM menu with the command also gives nothing after removing and leaving the original Sexlab, the content appears

Analysing the SexLab tasks times:

Add Actors: Take between 1 and 2 seconds by actor, even less in some cases.

Get Animation List from 1000 Animations installed: Take between 1 and 3 seconds if is not in the CACHE and less than 1 second (almost instantly) if founded on CACHE. Some times can take more than 10 seconds out of the CACHE is the game is too busy with other Mods.

Find furnitures and beds: Take around 20 second if is finding something even if at the end the furnitures are not used or invalid. Between 3 and 15 seconds for Furniture Type founded on the cell. If is none furniture on the cell, takes less than 1 second (almost instantly).

I'm working on make the function more accurate for the near futures and faster, hope that less than 10 seconds be furniture type and less than 15 seconds in general.

Filter out the animations: Take between 2 and 5 seconds.

After teleportation or walk to CenterRef and the Animation start: Take around 7 seconds. I have to work in this.

30 minutes ago, killer905 said:

I haven't tested the latest version much, but with the new game, MCM Menu for SexLab is completely empty, nothing even after waiting 30 minutes. Resetting the MCM menu with the command also gives nothing after removing and leaving the original Sexlab, the content appears

Send me the Papyrus log. I know that some user have issues like that but not one has send the logs yet.

By the way don't use the SLU+ with the SexLab GitHub version or the VR.

1 hour ago, decaluka said:

hi, is there any way to handle general stripping options for npcs? I'd like to make it so they usually keep their boots (and maybe their gloves) on.

On the "Strip Editor" page you can set the chance of striping for each specific item. Just set it as "Always Strip" and reduce the Possibility slider to make it "Sometime"

hmm, so I dont know about the Open Mouth and I m very frustrated at this point.

I only seem to have these two choices:

- have too little mouth opening in Blowjobs

- have very ugly and deranged open mouth because it works differently on each expression#

in fact the open mouth really only looks good in like 25% of my expression sets :(

and really only looks like it should in the test scenario :( 

I dont want to adjust ALL expressions to fit the Open Mouth because that in fact defeats the purpose of having the dedicated open mouth function at all.

Why cant we just make a COMPLETE Expression Set for open mouth?

Like for example Joy (Open) / Pained (Open) / etc. virtually duplicates of all the expressions in a DIFFERENT mod page with their OWN dropdown menue and randomness.

And now when Open Mouth is chosen, Sexlab will simply choose from the "Open" expression sets instead of the normal ones, still respecting "Normal/Victim/Aggressor".

So we can adjust the Open Mouth seperatly for each expression set.

This I think is the only way we can really fix this issue for good. Because right now I think about going all the way back in my SLU+ version since before it touched the expression and use the DLL again.

The drawbacks are not as severe as the current state IMO.

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, so I dont know about the Open Mouth and I m very frustrated at this point.

I only seem to have these two choices:

- have too little mouth opening in Blowjobs

- have very ugly and deranged open mouth because it works differently on each expression#

in fact the open mouth really only looks good in like 25% of my expression sets :(

and really only looks like it should in the test scenario :( 

I dont want to adjust ALL expressions to fit the Open Mouth because that in fact defeats the purpose of having the dedicated open mouth function at all.

Why cant we just make a COMPLETE Expression Set for open mouth?

Like for example Joy (Open) / Pained (Open) / etc. virtually duplicates of all the expressions in a DIFFERENT mod page with their OWN dropdown menue and randomness.

And now when Open Mouth is chosen, Sexlab will simply choose from the "Open" expression sets instead of the normal ones, still respecting "Normal/Victim/Aggressor".

So we can adjust the Open Mouth seperatly for each expression set.

This I think is the only way we can really fix this issue for good. Because right now I think about going all the way back in my SLU+ version since before it touched the expression and use the DLL again.

The drawbacks are not as severe as the current state IMO.

Can you try something? 

On the "sslActorAlias" find the two lines of code with "MoveLips" and comment it or delete it, then try again after compile the script.

Or try disabling the SyncLips on the SexLab MCM

I just noticed that the OpenMouth don't have the fish mouth fix and the Auto Refresh Expression also refresh the OpenMouth as part of the process to apply the new Expression. So even if the mouth is not changed by the Expression, still when the OpenMouth is updated have big possibility of look different as consequences of the Skyrim issue.

I will share the new hot fix.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 5/21/2021 at 4:34 PM, OsmelMC said:

I don't remember change the Hotkey behavior but if @Nymra said that, must be true. Still is about the key combination and the configuration and should allow the forward, backward and the random.

I will check the random and probably can be improved.

I found the hotkey to make next animation NOT random, but actually chronologically according to the list. It is

(hotkey Adjust all stages) + (hotkey for next animation)

Edited by btasqan

Sorry if I'm being dumb, I've read through the last couple pages of the topic to try and understand the new lip sync / expression system, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it work smoothly in-game. It doesn't seem to function correctly so I ended up rolling back to v20210315. If possible, could someone tell me how I could set it up to be similar to that version's?

On 6/28/2021 at 8:55 PM, OsmelMC said:

On the "Strip Editor" page you can set the chance of striping for each specific item. Just set it as "Always Strip" and reduce the Possibility slider to make it "Sometime"

Yeah, it works just fine for the player character. But if I wanted to do that for NPCs too, I'd have to add all the vanilla clothes/armors to my inventory to specify which they should remove or keep, which is why I wondered if there exists a better solution.

6 hours ago, decaluka said:

Yeah, it works just fine for the player character. But if I wanted to do that for NPCs too, I'd have to add all the vanilla clothes/armors to my inventory to specify which they should remove or keep, which is why I wondered if there exists a better solution.

Use the Hotkey to Select the Target Actor (N) and his inventory will be showed on the same page, also when you are controlling the animation the Target actor for the Alignment Adjustment will be showed on the "Strip Editor" page. Of course you can place the armor on your inventory too, because at the end the "Sometimes" will work for all the actors.

9 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Sorry if I'm being dumb, I've read through the last couple pages of the topic to try and understand the new lip sync / expression system, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it work smoothly in-game. It doesn't seem to function correctly so I ended up rolling back to v20210315. If possible, could someone tell me how I could set it up to be similar to that version's?

First install the hot fix. Then tell me your problem.

This is the most recent hot fix for the last version of the SLU+ that beside the fixes not longer check the Enjoyment to allow the orgasm at the end of the animation when the "Separate Orgasm" option is disabled.

+ Apply the same fix of the fish mouth issue to the OpenMouth function.

+ Allow keep the clothes on, for kissing scenes if both gender slots 32 (Body) are disabled on the LeadIn Striping Configuration. (This is experimental and the animations have to be tagged as "LimitedStrip")

+ Fix problem with furniture don't bein properly selected when the animation list have furniture animations only, like when you use the option on the Animation Editor to test the furniture animation or when you select the dialogue of the SLEN Mod to start Throne animations. 

+ Enhance the furniture system to find the furniture in a bigger Radius if the Animation list have furniture animations, and just the near furniture's in case the Animation list be Empty. this should speed up the process in some cases bring more chance of success in others where is really needed.

+ Enhance the FindBed and FindFurniture functions to prioritize the most closed bed or furniture. 

To install it just override the files of the installed Mod

Hot Fix for SexLab Utility Plus v20210622.7z

Edited by OsmelMC
13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

First install the hot fix. Then tell me your problem.

Tried out the new files again, but both lip sync and expressions are still broken for me. There's also a lot less moaning (seems that is intended), but what moaning there is isn't lip synced. Expressions don't change at all or are very muted. I'm using SLSO if that's what's potentially causing issues.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
10 minutes ago, killer905 said:

@OsmelMC Soo, any ideas why i have blank SexLab Menu in new game?

Not really... The log don't show any error related with SexLab and the MCM is recognizing the SexLab.

Based on users comment:

1. Try removing the Location files or using the original ones.

2. Check that you don't be using any mod to remove the default Animations. And make sure the SLU+ be the only Mod overwriting the SexLab Framework files.

3. On new game some things take bit extra of time on fully load, more if you are using Alternative Start. So wait at lease 10 minutes before panic. Also the SexLab will be automatically installed the next time you Load the game but first, wait for all the installation tasks of the rest of the mods be completed. Remember that the SexLab depends of others Mods so those Mods have to be fully installed before SexLab can be started.

6 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Tried out the new files again, but both lip sync and expressions are still broken for me. There's also a lot less moaning (seems that is intended), but what moaning there is isn't lip synced. Expressions don't change at all or are very muted. I'm using SLSO if that's what's potentially causing issues.

Yeah, is probably related with SLSO. Make sure of enable the Expressions and the lipSync. Also send me the Papyrus log with few sex scenes and different Actors.

18 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Not really... The log don't show any error related with SexLab and the MCM is recognizing the SexLab.

Based on users comment:

1. Try removing the Location files or using the original ones.

2. Check that you don't be using any mod to remove the default Animations. And make sure the SLU+ be the only Mod overwriting the SexLab Framework files.

3. On new game some things take bit extra of time on fully load, more if you are using Alternative Start. So wait at lease 10 minutes before panic. Also the SexLab will be automatically installed the next time you Load the game but first, wait for all the installation tasks of the rest of the mods be completed. Remember that the SexLab depends of others Mods so those Mods have to be fully installed before SexLab can be started.

1) Remove or replace give nothing still blank MCM Menu

2) I use only Orginal Sexlab with SLU+

3) I give 30 min in start location and nothing.

If i uninstall SLU+ SexLab MCM Menu have options

I don't know why, but the latest Utility Plus version breaks Sexlab's cum overlays in my install. There are effects and no overlays at the end of any scene. Reverting to the previous version with no other change in the install makes it work again. Any idea what might be wrong?

49 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

I don't know why, but the latest Utility Plus version breaks Sexlab's cum overlays in my install. There are effects and no overlays at the end of any scene. Reverting to the previous version with no other change in the install makes it work again. Any idea what might be wrong?

I use the cum Overlays too and is working. 

Send me the Papyrus log file with few scenes.

hmm

the SLU+ DD filter always uses the same Yoke animation all the time (BaboSneakYokeStandingFuck). There is also only 1 animation in the Sexlab Tools Dropdown list.

I use latest SLU+ and DD4.3

I have like 20 YOke animations installed but they are never used by the SLU+ DD filter :(

is this working as intended? 

Papyrus.0 - Kopie.log

Edited by Nymra

@Nymra

For I see your CACHE know at lease 18 Yoke Animations for 2 Actor's.

But after the filters only remain 1 Animation.

The filters log's talk about filter out (remove) Animations with "Bound", "Wrists", "Armbinder", "Pillory" and many furniture tags too that I don't find relevant. 

Apparently the missing Animations have at lease one of those 4 tags and that's the reason you are not seeing them.

I will adjust the filters to be more tolerant on cases like this but in general if those tags are together on the same Animation means that one Actor is using the Yoke while the other is Bounded, Handcuffed or Armbinded. Same happen for the Pillory because even if in theory the Pillory Animation without the AnimObject usually looks fine for Yoke scenes, put those 2 Tags together means that on actor is using a Yoke and the other is in a Pillory, in this case is better use the "SexLab Tools" to duplicate the Pillory Animation and change the Pillory tag by the Yoke tag.

PS: I think I include on my released Tweak of the "SexLab Tools" one option to export the "SexLab Tools" Animation into a JSON files. That is automatically loaded by the SexLab Framework for LE even if you don't have the  "SexLab Tools" or the SLU+ (for the SE version you need the SLU+ because the function to auto loan those JSON files come disabled on the SexLab Framework for SE since everyone use the "SexLab Animation Load")