8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@Yukitemi and @Suke23

This is a hot fix for the last version of the SLU+ that beside the fixes not longer check the Enjoyment to allow the orgasm at the end of the animation when the "Separate Orgasm" option is disabled.

To install it just override the files of the installed Mod

Hot Fix for SexLab Utility Plus v20210622.7z 95.88 kB · 10 downloads

the fix works whith SSE  version  ?

thanks

59 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

Does amount of cum on PC after sex depends on partner's arousal or something like that? Can't say for sure but feels like less than with mod disabled.

For the "Separate Orgasm" enabled yes. But with the "separate orgasm" disabled is just the Orgasm at the end and depend only of the Animation author like always. 

Sooo, I tried latest version with hotfix.

Orgasm seems to work, didn ot notive anything odd.

Also mouth movement was now at least happening all the time.

These pts I still notice:

1. Mouth Movement

Its still too little IMO.

I can only tell from Aggressive scenes, but it is just not enough. when u zoom out a bit it is not noticeable, and on closed lips it is way too little.

It just does not fit my voice files.

Do you still plan on adding a custom slider for the amount?

and even then I think when we have a custom slider we need a min and a max slider, so that it will work on all enjoyment values without messing things up, hmm.

2. Expression reset on "Random Expression"

The random expression timer now seems to work as intended and there is no more fish mouth. 

BUT I noticed when the expression changes, all phonemes and expressions are set to 0 in between, a neutral face with closed mouth.

Is this necessary? If one expression would just overwrite the other with all values, we should have a more smooth transition I suppose?

1 hour ago, Yukitemi said:

Hm, my problem with that is my NPCs never aroused... like ever. Maximum I saw is ~10. Using SL aroused extented, I think that's the most up to date.

Have nothing to do one with the other. Your problem is with the scripts of the SLAroused, try changing the Aroused Mod Configuration. But probably is related to the related errors showed on your log so better check for some other update.

The SexLab actor enjoyment and the actor Arousal are not related at lease you be using the SLSO Mod that actually use the Arousal to calculate the Enjoyment. In some moment I think on use the Arousal too, for the enjoyment function but after carefully think on that and the posible consequences I got the conclusion that both things are not directly related and is better if are treated apart. At the end my Enjoyment functions like the original ones don't use the Arousal and let all the work related to the Aroused Mod that already detect the orgasm and check his own conditions to decide what to do with the Actor arousal 

Edited by OsmelMC

@Nymra

1. The options for the month movement advanced configuration are for the next real version. I need time to think on the best way to do it because is nothing like the OpenMouth. I just re-set the original values for now. Your suggestions are good and I will take it on consideration like always.

2. The Expression reset is not intentional. In fact the Scripts don't have something like that. And is basically the same fish mouth issue that I just found the way to deal with him and take me so long find the reason but at the end is not really fixed because is Skyrim problem, I just cheat the system to hide the problem. Apparently when you set one Phoneme with value 0, the face get rested for a moment, I'm just ensure to set the biggest valued as last hoping that the frame rate work on my favor and somehow ignore the previous 0. I'm planning to track better and solve that issue some day but for now I will rest a bit of that issue.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

@Nymra

1. The options for the month movement advanced configuration are for the next real version. I need time to think on the best way to do it because is nothing like the OpenMouth. I just re-set the original values for now. Your suggestions are good and I will take it on consideration like always.

kk, looking forward to see that :P

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

2. The Expression reset is not intentional. In fact the Scripts don't have something like that. And is basically the same fish mouth issue that I just found the way to deal with him and take me so long find the reason but at the end is not really fixed because is Skyrim problem, I just cheat the system to hide the problem. Apparently when you set one Phoneme with value 0, the face get rested for a moment, I'm just ensure to set the biggest valued as last hoping that the frame rate work on my favor and somehow ignore the previous 0. I'm planning to track better and solve that issue some day but for now I will rest a bit of that issue.

hmm, could we make a "hack" like set all 0 values to 1 internally? if all phonemes and expressions are set to 1 technically you should not see alot going on. Will test that if I find the time, just curious...
might be the stacking of 1 values might look odd in fact. 

But yeah, I was afraid this might be just skyrim beeing skyrim. its also not a very bad issue, i just noticed it because it is "regularly", meaning coming with the change every 3 seconds.

speaking of "regularities", I wanted to suggest a "min/max" randomizer of stage lenghts and sound effect delays to make Sexlab Less robotic.
Every scene is exactly same as long, all moans come at the same time.

I would love to have a random value for each, allowing me to set "Stage 1 - min 10 secs max 20 secs" for example.

Or a voice delay "min 1 sec max 5 sec" for example, so that scnees and sounds are less predictable and thus more lifelike.

Also I quite like the option in Apropos2 that randomly repeats stages. Sadly in Apropos2 it only ever repeats stage 1 :(

So this is suggestions round 2 for even more randomization. 

- Set a "Chance" in % for Foreplay to happen instead of a "Last played timer" (the timer is rather useless because it is either too long or too short, so its basically only a "yes/no" timer depending on your scene lenght

- set a "chance" in % in animation settings for a stage to be repeated. For animation logic (most animators do  strange stuff with stage 1 and the final stage) this should ONLY be rolled on stages 2,3 and 4. 

It sounds like sex enjoyment takes into account many variables and is looking to present a realistic approach. Would a male and female enjoyment slider be possible to adjust the frequency and number of orgasms to individual preference? 

Small Feedback on Open Mouth:

I thought Open Mouth is now INDEPENDENT of Mouth opening (phonemes) from the active expression?

Because in my game on "Open Mouth" this happens:

- open mouth looks different every 3 seconds when my expression changes

- mouth closes on expression change, not always but sometimes

This is a bit problematic, since now I cannot really adjust open mouth to work with all my expressions, rendering the whole feature a bit useless.

Is this intended to work like that or a bug?

I think at least before and with the DLL we had the open mouth affected by "moan" lip movement but NOT by the active expression, hmm. 

Weird, the character voices not playing at 1-2(or 3) stages?

Also the voices completely gone after orgasm(It happening when Separate Orgasm is disabled. Edit: Ok, i tested few more and i think is the hotfix).

I cleaned system three times still can't fix it.

Edited by biobay850
7 hours ago, biobay850 said:

Weird, the character voices not playing at 1-2(or 3) stages?

Also the voices completely gone after orgasm(It happening when Separate Orgasm is disabled. Edit: Ok, i tested few more and i think is the hotfix).

I cleaned system three times still can't fix it.

You won't hear moaning under 25 of Enjoyment or Pain. After the orgasm the enjoyment is resettled but depending of the actor skills the enjoyment can stay over the 30 after the Orgasm.

Instead of use the Clean System try having more sex.

By the way I think the SexLab next version will have the options to cheat/change the actor skills. In that case I going to copy that to the SLU+ and will allow you more control over the enjoyment.

Edited by OsmelMC
11 hours ago, Nymra said:

Small Feedback on Open Mouth:

I thought Open Mouth is now INDEPENDENT of Mouth opening (phonemes) from the active expression?

Because in my game on "Open Mouth" this happens:

- open mouth looks different every 3 seconds when my expression changes

- mouth closes on expression change, not always but sometimes

This is a bit problematic, since now I cannot really adjust open mouth to work with all my expressions, rendering the whole feature a bit useless.

Is this intended to work like that or a bug?

I think at least before and with the DLL we had the open mouth affected by "moan" lip movement but NOT by the active expression, hmm. 

The OpenMouth is detected by the Expression when the Expression is applied and the Expression escape the Phoneme and the Mood part applying just the Modifiers that are mostly for the eyes. So yes the OpenMouth  should look different on each Expression but not the mouth.

The OpenMouth temporary closing is a Bug probably related with the fish mouth Bug, I'm wasn't able to track yet because is not too often, is there since always.

27 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

You won't hear moaning under 25 of Enjoyment or Pain.

Yeah, I noticed what biobat850 reported too and this happens also with Separate Orgasm enabled if the actor is not enough aroused.

I really wish, at this point, to have some sliders, options, hotkeys, whatever manner to set and control Player Enjoyment (a bit like it is in SLSO) because, even if my Char is in fact a very experienced Nymphomaniac, she rarely orgasms if Separate Orgasm is enabled (even with consensual animations).

Not related question:

- I have "Beds" and "Furnitures" both set as "mandatories" for Player and NPCs so they all can randomly pic various animations (it works enough fine even if bed, for NPCs, is the priority choice).

So ...

WHY, even if they have a bed or a furniture just on their side, less than a meter, they ALWAYS walk to the MOST FAR bed or furniture available in the cell??????

And very often they go upstairs if they are initially at the lower floor or viceversa. Really, I cannot understand the logic.

Edited by NicoleDragoness
12 hours ago, Cicro72 said:

It sounds like sex enjoyment takes into account many variables and is looking to present a realistic approach. Would a male and female enjoyment slider be possible to adjust the frequency and number of orgasms to individual preference? 

Not for now. Something like that will make me harder to develop better enjoyment functions. But I think the SexLab next version will have the options to cheat/change the actor skills. In that case I going to copy that to the SLU+ and will allow you more control over the enjoyment.

8 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Yeah, I noticed what biobat850 reported too and this happens also with Separate Orgasm enabled if the actor is not enough aroused.

I really wish, at this point, to have some sliders, options, hotkeys, whatever manner to set and control Player Enjoyment (a bit like it is in SLSO) because, even if my Char is in fact a very experienced Nymphomaniac, she rarely orgasms if Separate Orgasm is enabled (even with consensual animations).

I just answered the first.

2 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Not for now. Something like that will make me harder to develop better enjoyment functions. But I think the SexLab next version will have the options to cheat/change the actor skills. In that case I going to copy that to the SLU+ and will allow you more control over the enjoyment.

11 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Not related question:

- I have "Beds" and "Furnitures" both set as "mandatories" for Player and NPCs so they all can randomly pic various animations (it works enough fine even if bed, for NPCs, is the priority choice).

So ...

WHY, even if they have a bed or a furniture just on their side, less than a meter, they ALWAYS walk to the MOST FAR bed or furniture available in the cell??????

And very often they go upstairs if they are initially at the lower floor or viceversa. Really, I cannot understand the logic.

The first thing that both systems try is the nearest bed or furniture, but also check if someone is trying to use it or if are on the same floor. I know that your issue is very common and I have to work on that.

PS: The SLEN event where the NPCs try to have sex with you after sleep, will use your bed if you agree to be part of the action but will use another bed if you are not part of the scene because your bed is identify as in use even if you are not really laying in bed.

5 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The first thing that both systems try is the nearest bed or furniture, but also check if someone is trying to use it or if are on the same floor.

Well, the check doesn't work well then. Almost always, the NPCs ignore the nearest bed or furniture even if it is totally "free" and available. Btw, I'm pretty sure the choice is a lot influenced by the "last furniture listed or added in the cell". I added some furnitures in the Bannered Mare, for example, and the latest ones I've added are almost always the first choice, no matter where the NPCs are before starting.

9 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

PS: The SLEN event where the NPCs try to have sex with you after sleep, will use your bed if you agree to be part of the action but will use another bed if you are not part of the scene because your bed is identify as in use even if you are not really laying in bed.

Yes, I remember but I no longer use SLEN.

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, could we make a "hack" like set all 0 values to 1 internally? if all phonemes and expressions are set to 1 technically you should not see alot going on. Will test that if I find the time, just curious...
might be the stacking of 1 values might look odd in fact. 

That's one of the things to try.

speaking of "regularities", I wanted to suggest a "min/max" randomizer of stage lenghts and sound effect delays to make Sexlab Less robotic.
Every scene is exactly same as long, all moans come at the same time.

Again with this... I will think about because the last time I said NO because I have to make something to identify the stages that can't be repeated but now I know that those stages have a predefined time so shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Or a voice delay "min 1 sec max 5 sec" for example, so that scnees and sounds are less predictable and thus more lifelike.

Right now the Value you set is the Max and the Min is around 0.8. the function randomly take Values between those two and the time is shorter with each stage.

Also I quite like the option in Apropos2 that randomly repeats stages. Sadly in Apropos2 it only ever repeats stage 1 :(

The Max and Min time look better because I usually can repeat the same stage without issues but most of the animations look bad if you go back or jump stages.

Set a "Chance" in % for Foreplay to happen instead of a "Last played timer" (the timer is rather useless because it is either too long or too short, so its basically only a "yes/no" timer depending on your scene lenght

Nop. Because the time is to prevent too much LesdIn scenes on chained scenes like the orgies on the prostitution Mod. If I set a random instead of the time the previous objective will be lost. I can set a random to allow 2 of 3 LeadIn Scenes besides the time to reduce the amount of LeadIn Scenes.

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Btw, I'm pretty sure the choice is a lot influenced by the "last furniture listed or added in the cell". I added some furnitures in the Bannered Mare, for example, and the latest ones I've added are almost always the first choice, no matter where the NPCs are before starting.

Probably right...

The functions depends of one Skyrim function to find one object from the list, and use that function because is fast. I don't know if the function check for the distance of all the object on the list or just pick one from the list and check the nearest match for that object.

I should try checking one by one and comparing the distances. But something like this take extra time so I have to be careful.

Edited by OsmelMC
8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The OpenMouth is detected by the Expression when the Expression is applied and the Expression escape the Phoneme and the Mood part applying just the Modifiers that are mostly for the eyes. So yes the OpenMouth  should look different on each Expression but not the mouth.

yeah, for me the mouth looks different too. in very gross ways too, because sometimes this will lead to a small mouth opening or a disformed too big mouth opening, depending on the underlying Expression.

So dunno, maybe a bug? This is very consistent, I can see the open mouth style and amount changing with the expression. 

Maybe the Expression themselves also alter the open mouth? I mean when the phonemes of the expression set are ignored, then the chosen "Dialogue Fear/etc." maybe still change the mouth? (at least they did not do this in the DLL version, hmm, but would have to double check to confirm. Harder to tell because we did not have the random expression change then.

The OpenMouth temporary closing is a Bug probably related with the fish mouth Bug, I'm wasn't able to track yet because is not too often, is there since always.

yeah, ok. just thought from the description of the new open mouth that this was also fixed, hmm. 

Edited by Nymra
25 minutes ago, Nymra said:

yeah, ok. just thought from the description of the new open mouth that this was also fixed, hmm. 

Like I said even before release the version, I can't fix it because is Skyrim problem. I just deal with it and was working fine in my game but the "I can't fix it" means that can behave different in another PC. 

Can you try something? 

On the "sslActorAlias" find the two lines of code with "MoveLips" and comment it or delete it, then try again after compile the script.

This fix have 50% possibility of work and I can't test it. 

On 6/26/2021 at 9:32 PM, OsmelMC said:

You won't hear moaning under 25 of Enjoyment or Pain. After the orgasm the enjoyment is resettled but depending of the actor skills the enjoyment can stay over the 30 after the Orgasm.

Instead of use the Clean System try having more sex.

By the way I think the SexLab next version will have the options to cheat/change the actor skills. In that case I going to copy that to the SLU+ and will allow you more control over the enjoyment.

Oh, i see.

I go back to old version and wait for next update.