1 hour ago, monty359 said:

Could you, if your time permits it and you like the challenge, make it so, that it works with sort (2-3 sec) sounds. You could make a ON/OFF toggle for your solution in the MCM. People do mods for everything they like. If you can come up with a solution to the problem, even if it es a radical change from current implementation, user and modder will adapt.

I am a fan of your work. I like what you do with your mods.

cheers

This is not the Framework and then for the Mod author's have none reason to adopt my changes. I wish be so easy.

Still... I will add a advanced configuration to allow the users adjust the LipSync with options and alternatives like:

1. The Max and Min Values of the Phoneme

2. The Phoneme to be used (one in specific like the original function or the one with biggest value like is settled right now as consequences of the fish mouth issue)

3. The time while the mouth stay open for the Moaning (originally settled to 0.2 second and right now on 1.8)

So that slider will go from 0.2 to 2.0

4. And the option to ignore the time settled and wait for Moaning Sounds ended before close the mouth, force the end of the sound once the the settled time be reached, or just close the mouth on time without care about the Moaning Sounds like is happening right now.

With that I think I cover all the possibilities but I'm sure that some of those options will be problematic, for example if you make the function wait for the end of the Sound before close the mouth and you have sounds with more than 2 seconds your possibilities of keep the mouth open at the end of the Animation is big and almost sure if the sound have more than 8 seconds of duration.

At the end none of the configurations will be good enough for the Moaning but at lease I can clean my hands like Pontius Pilate.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 7/6/2021 at 10:32 AM, Dreamer1986 said:

Okay, I understand, I didn't see any hotfix on the main page, and now I realized that it was on the thread, found it and installed it, my bad.

And now Orgasm Effects work, but Cum Overlays doesn't seem to work correctly. After 3 scenes there is almost nothing visible. I've attached the papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log 184.57 kB · 4 downloads

Ok. I made a mistake the first time I read your Papyrus log.

I see the log about the "SCO_ RemoveOverlay:" at the moment of the cum without noticed that was just to add new one few lines after with the log "SCO_: BeginOverlay()"

But the SCO don't seems to be removing the cum textures out of time because in that case the log "SCO_: Effect finishing:" have to be followed by the log "SCO_ RemoveOverlay:" out of time and is not the case.

That means something else must be removing the texture. I didn't add anything new about the NIOverride that is the only thing I know have something to do with textures and overlays even if I don't use it for that, so shouldn't be different from previous versions.

By other side I noticed the cum textures also showed on the SlaveTats logs and that's normal but if you besides update the SLU+ also update the SlaveTats I just have to say that I installed the last SlaveTats for LE and at the end I remove it because the YPS makeups stop working for me. That probably is not related.

Hi OsmelMC,

I had an issue where I would not get any oral animations when wearing a gag with the keywords "zad_PermitOral" and the DD pre-filter enabled in SL.

I tracked it down to some changed code in line 279 of 'sslActorAlias.psc' script. The current version (v20210622 with hotfix) has the check: 

279: if !(ActorRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.zad_DeviousGagPanel) && !ActorRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.zad_PermitOral))
280:	AddForbiddenTag("Oral")
281:	AddForbiddenTag("Blowjob")

to determine, if oral animations are possible when gagged. This check will give "True", when an actor wears a ring-gag which has the keyword "zad_PermitOral" and gives "False" for a panel-gag which doesn't have "zad_PermitOral". The first case with the ring gag then triggers the exclusion of oral tags while the panal gag would allow oral tags. So this line does exactly the opposite of what it's supposed to do.

A solution would be the line:

279: if (ActorRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.zad_DeviousGagPanel)) || !(ActorRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.zad_PermitOral))
281: 	AddForbiddenTag("Blowjob")

which should work as intended.

It would be nice if you could change the line back for the next version/hotfix of SLU.

Thank you for your amazing work.

Cheers

Edited by lolic
35 minutes ago, lolic said:

Hi OsmelMC,

I had an issue where I would not get any oral animations when wearing a gag with the keywords "zad_PermitOral" and the DD pre-filter enabled in SL.

I tracked it down to some changed code in line 279 of 'sslActorAlias.psc' script. The current version (v20210622 with hotfix) has the check: 

279: if !(ActorRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.zad_DeviousGagPanel) && !ActorRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.zad_PermitOral))
281:	AddForbiddenTag("Blowjob")

to determine, if oral animations are possible when gagged. This check will give "True", when an actor wears a ring-gag which has the keyword "zad_PermitOral" and gives "False" for a panel-gag which doesn't have "zad_PermitOral". The first case with the ring gag then triggers the exclusion of oral tags while the panal gag would allow oral tags. So this line does exactly the opposite of what it's supposed to do.

A previous version of SLU (v20201231) has the line:

279: if !(ActorRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.zad_DeviousGagPanel) || ActorRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.zad_PermitOral))
281: 	AddForbiddenTag("Blowjob")

which works as intended.

It would be nice if you could change the line back for the next version/hotfix of SLU.

Thank you for your amazing work.

Cheers

You are right!

This is a transaction error. Since I have to compare my scripts with the Scripts of Mods like DDi or SLSO to keep it compatible, I usually try to write the Scripts in a same or similar way that the original one to make me easy the comparation. On the DDi that is changed like this:

!ActorRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.zad_DeviousGagPanel) && !ActorRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.zad_PermitOral)

I just forget to remove the "( )" when I was making it like the one of the DDi. Of course I like more the script I use on the previous version but if I don't change it now I will end change it the next time I make the comparation.

... DONE, THANKS!

11 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Ok. I made a mistake the first time I read your Papyrus log.

I see the log about the "SCO_ RemoveOverlay:" at the moment of the cum without noticed that was just to add new one few lines after with the log "SCO_: BeginOverlay()"

But the SCO don't seems to be removing the cum textures out of time because in that case the log "SCO_: Effect finishing:" have to be followed by the log "SCO_ RemoveOverlay:" out of time and is not the case.

That means something else must be removing the texture. I didn't add anything new about the NIOverride that is the only thing I know have something to do with textures and overlays even if I don't use it for that, so shouldn't be different from previous versions.

By other side I noticed the cum textures also showed on the SlaveTats logs and that's normal but if you besides update the SLU+ also update the SlaveTats I just have to say that I installed the last SlaveTats for LE and at the end I remove it because the YPS makeups stop working for me. That probably is not related.

I don't know what else to do. Like I said before, the only detail changed in the install was Utility Plus updated to the latest version, nothing else and I never had problems of this sort before that. Moving to the older March version makes it work again. I guess I will continue using the older version, since I don't have a choice. 

hello, OsmelMC, thank you for your great mod, now I have an issue after I update 20210622(from v20210315, Skyrim SE), the expression/open mouth/lipsync system don't work .

I've tried to reconfigure by following :

1. reset expression registry;

2. re-import expression json

3. re-configure related options

but useless.

in MCM:

1. test on PC failed.

2. after importing expression json, mouth values all altered to 8000(import bug?)

3. no expression, open mouth, lipsync at any stages.

and papyrus logs report:

Spoiler

Error: Cannot access an element of a None array

stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (0E000D62)].sslSystemConfig.GetOpenMouthPhonemes() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
    <unknown self>.sslBaseExpression.openmouth() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.TestApply() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnSelectST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

Error: Array index 12 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.AddOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.AddTextOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.SystemCheckOptions() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.RebuildClean() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnPageReset() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

and I found the body align process is too slow, usually spends me 5-10s to finish it(comparing with 0SA's alignment method, only 1-2s to finish it). anybody know how to solve it?

Edited by User_0x070FE3C8
16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

This is not the Framework and then for the Mod author's have none reason to adopt my changes. I wish be so easy.

Still... I will add a advanced configuration to allow the users adjust the LipSync with options and alternatives like:

1. The Max and Min Values of the Phoneme

2. The Phoneme to be used (one in specific like the original function or the one with biggest value like is settled right now as consequences of the fish mouth issue)

3. The time while the mouth stay open for the Moaning (originally settled to 0.2 second and right now on 1.8)

So that slider will go from 0.2 to 2.0

4. And the option to ignore the time settled and wait for Moaning Sounds ended before close the mouth, force the end of the sound once the the settled time be reached, or just close the mouth on time without care about the Moaning Sounds like is happening right now.

With that I think I cover all the possibilities but I'm sure that some of those options will be problematic, for example if you make the function wait for the end of the Sound before close the mouth and you have sounds with more than 2 seconds your possibilities of keep the mouth open at the end of the Animation is big and almost sure if the sound have more than 8 seconds of duration.

At the end none of the configurations will be good enough for the Moaning but at lease I can clean my hands like Pontius Pilate.

I want to personally apologize if it felt like I was sounding entitled or I added to a feeling like people were ganging up on you over the expression issues. I really appreciate what you've done to make SL better.

Edited by Lilzt3hcat

@User_0x070FE3C8

That errors can only be caused by the a missing OpenMouth Phoneme array.

The main problem is that on the Scripts everything is right and the OpenMouth arrays are supposedly made with all and his default Values when you run the "Clean System" or "Import the Configuration"

Can you try changing the values for the "Advanced OpenMouth" Phonemes on the "Expression Editor" page, and close the MCM to open it again and check if the values you change are being saved.

If not definitely something is wrong with the compiled scripts. But If is taking the values without issues, then probably is solved with that and you can try the Expressions again.

Probably is my imagination but since I update my PC to Windows 10 one month before start compiling the last  version I have the impression that the scripts are not being compiled properly. Probably I set something wrong on my "Papyrus Scripts Compiler" configuration.

PS: The SexLab Framework GitHub version on development comes with the same new scripts for the Expressions and the OpenMouth but the Scripts are being compiled by Ashal so probably behave better. I don't recommend use it with my SLU+ yet but you can try it along to see if the OpenMouth works and that should allow me to know if something is wrong with my Papyrus Compiler.

11 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

I want to personally apologize if it felt like I was sounding entitled or I added to a feeling like people were ganging up on you over the expression issues. I really appreciate what you've done to make SL better.

None needs to apologise.

The Expressions are obviously causing some issues that have to be fixed, and if the users take the time to check that and point out the issues is probably because they trust that I can find the solution. 

Edited by OsmelMC
19 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@User_0x070FE3C8

Can you try changing the values for the "Advanced OpenMouth" Phonemes on the "Expression Editor" page, and close the MCM to open it again and check if the values you change are being saved.

cannot save openMouth values, I tried import expression, and changing values manually.

finally I cleaned system and retry but useless.

related papyrus log:

Spoiler

stack:
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.ExpressionEditor() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnPageReset() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (0E000D62)].sslSystemConfig.GetOpenMouthPhonemes() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnSliderOpenST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (0E079840)].sslConfigMenu.RequestSliderDialogData() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnSliderSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

two solutions for me:

1. current save rollback to version 20210315

2. restart a new game with 20210622

Edited by User_0x070FE3C8

I recently downloaded this and had SexLab Better Blow jobs installed. Result was that I couldn't get the mouths to open during Blow jobs, I do wanna note that the march version OsmelMC is compatible (or it seemed like it was) with SexLab Better Blowjob. I could not figure out why mouths didn't open for expressions though. Out of curiosity is a computer language being used making this mod? (amateur programmer with knowledge of C++ only asking )

*Note: I only posted this so that I can try to contribute (if anything) to problems others may have.

Edited by INFamousUser
4 hours ago, INFamousUser said:

I recently downloaded this and had SexLab Better Blow jobs installed. Result was that I couldn't get the mouths to open during Blow jobs, I do wanna note that the march version OsmelMC is compatible (or it seemed like it was) with SexLab Better Blowjob. I could not figure out why mouths didn't open for expressions though. Out of curiosity is a computer language being used making this mod? (amateur programmer with knowledge of C++ only asking )

*Note: I only posted this so that I can try to contribute (if anything) to problems others may have.

The Scripts on better blowjob are not compatible with the current SLU+. The new scripts for OpenMouth should be even better than Better Blowjob, but for some unknown reason the OpenMouth Phonemes array don't get initialized for some user.

I gave a try with SexLab Utility Plus v20210622 and with Hot Fix.

There's lip synch movement but it's very tiny, you'll have to zoom very close to the face to notice it. Not to demean your work, but I prefer how it was before, it seems your are looking for a more realistic look of mouth movement but I prefer how it was more expressive.

Although while testing, I reverted back to SexLab Utility Plus LE v20210605(Extra) but still had the Hot Fix overwrite it. Dunno if it's in my mind but the result was better: lip synch was like as before and less interference with the SL Survival Ahegao's tongue out. There's still some collision with mouth closing and the tongue equipped.

Note that I have Auto expression refresh and Lip synch and other options on.

Now I don't know if it's harmfull or useless to keep those new script with an older version

17 hours ago, boita said:

Now I don't know if it's harmfull or useless to keep those new script with an older version

The Scripts on the HotFix use function that are not on the previous version so is bad idea keep it if you want to use the previous version.

@fantajoakkh

1. When the Expression is reseted the eyes are reseted too. But the eyes also move by his own as part of the Skyrim eyes tracking system and that part isn't controlled by the SexLab and often get stoked. I will check that eventually because I planning to add something to really control the direction were the eyes are looking, since the Expression system is not enough to deal with the eyes. I'm also checking if is possible control the tongue, maybe like "SexLab Manually Strip" do already.

2. The scripts for the"Auto Refresh Expression" toggle are fine and have none problem on my game. But use STATE and the state are limited to 126 for the MCM so if you have your own custom options, that my be the reason, because if you add more State that the amount allowed some of the state will stop working and don't have to be the last added. Also can be the same problem as the OpenMouth Expression array (I can't prove it yet but the amount of PROPERTY also seems to be limited at lease on some PC so I'm removing all the property I set that are not really required)

dunno if i reported this already, been a long time since I played :(

- With latest version of SLU+ it takes forever for the voices to start in sex scenes. seems like the initial voice delay is somehow extremly long for all scenes. takes sometimes 1-2 stages before it starts (20-30 seconds roughly)

EDIT: added my latest log

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Nymra
12 minutes ago, Nymra said:

dunno if i reported this already, been a long time since I played :(

- With latest version of SLU+ it takes forever for the voices to start in sex scenes. seems like the initial voice delay is somehow extremly long for all scenes. takes sometimes 1-2 stages before it starts (20-30 seconds roughly)

Yes I noticed that too. Is caused by 2 separate reasons.

1. By default the moaning voices are more often on the last stages and less often on the first stages at the point where probably you won't see more than 2 moaning on the first stage. That's not new and hasn't changed, but combined with the second reason is worse.

2. Right now the Moaning are not played with Values lesser than 10 and on the HotFix is around 20 or 30 without the HotFix.

The advanced Moaning configuration should solve that.

11 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes I noticed that too. Is caused by 2 separate reasons.

1. By default the moaning voices are more often on the last stages and less often on the first stages at the point where probably you won't see more than 2 moaning on the first stage. That's not new and hasn't changed, but combined with the second reason is worse.

this was never true for aggressive animations. at least from my tests with voice files they always play medium voice files, hmm. and the moaning always started on stage 1 without any issues (had 3 secs voice delay and that usually was it)

11 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

2. Right now the Moaning are not played with Values lesser than 10 and on the HotFix is around 20 or 30 without the HotFix.

The advanced Moaning configuration should solve that.

this should maybe be changed internally for aggressive animations to not care for those values, since they dont need it at all, hmm. Same problem with orgasm and moaning amount. 

I mean when u are raped you will have 100% pain and therfor 100% mouth and voice from the get go, since a nonconsensual/BDSM type will not have the same "stages" as vanilla (not even vanilla has that, hmm, sexlab just assumes 1 thing for everything it seems, which is just wrong). It also does not take into account that many animations start quite rough, even consensual ones. 

is the hotfix online already or still in the making? I just looked for it in the thread, maybe I m blind :P
curious to see the configuration options! 

Edited by Nymra

My main concern about the SexLab Utility Plus right now are the Missing OpenMouth properties on some PC's even when the properties are well defined.

After some investigation I can't find something about restrictions on the amount of properties allowed but the main difference between my Scripts and the ones of the SexLab on development is just the amount of properties defined.

I taking my chances with that and removing the property that aren't 100% required. Just see if solve the problem for those that have CTD on the update or the OpenMouth issues. 

I can't really test it and don't think to release any BETA to test that. So the next update don't ensure the solution for the missing properties. But by other side come with the advanced configuration for the Moaning and others fixes so wait for it.