9 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

Okay, so I found a couple of CC tagged animations from HCoS which I had not activated. Now they are, but still they are not selected.

• There are two dogs in a room, male and female
  • no other NPCs around
  • Aroused creature engagements are allowed for creature and NPC (not for player)
  • FF and MM are allowed
  • I even turned the stamina and perversion checks to ensure this is not in the way
  • they get aroused
  • creature animations are switched on in SexLab (player can have sex with them)
  • also I tested with gender-specific animations on and off

But the two dogs will not engage at all. ? Any ideas?

The first is have CxC Animations for that ensure to enable the "HCoS Wild" Animations also the Creatures need arousal so make sure of have the last "More Nasty Critter" SLAL version because the "Creatures Framework" included have one option to force the arousal update on Creatures.

In my case I see more CxC Animations then CF or CM for that the only difference with the profile 05 is set the preference option to NPC over PC.

I using the "SexLab Aroused Extended" with the fixes from the topic and probably that helps too because even the wild Dears are constantly breading.

The aroused creatures have his own cache to prevent Actors previously failed so if you just enabled the Animations now, wait few minutes or force the maintenance in the last MCM page.

The last Aroused Creatures tweak version have some problem capturing apparently but Start the pursuit without problem so if is that your case keep the configuration.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

The first is have CxC Animations for that ensure to enable the "HCoS Wild" Animations also the Creatures need arousal so make sure of have the last "More Nasty Critter" SLAL version because the "Creatures Framework" included have one option to force the arousal update on Creatures.

I have that ...

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

In my case I see more CxC Animations then CF or CM for that the only difference with the profile 05 is set the preference option to NPC over PC.

I using the "SexLab Aroused Extended" with the fixes from the topic and probably that helps too because even the wild Dears are constantly breading.

What is SexLab Aroused Extended?

58 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

I have that ...

What is SexLab Aroused Extended?

Is for LE and have few more options that the "SexLab Aroused Redux" but is not required. Just some of his options make the actors more Aroused if are without sex for too long so increase the chance of see more action.

Well, okay, so that does not help then ...

For me, the creatures will simply not engage with any other creature. They will seek out other NPCs (and may or may not get refused) but never any creature.

If there are no NPCs around, the creatures won't do anything, and I can also see in the "Help" section that there are no failed engagements, also the log does not show any errors or warnings, they get identified as aroused and validated as actors (true - hit) but that's it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Or maybe a test-version which allows to change the creature preference settings ("Prefer NPC" / "Prefer PC") to "Prefer Creature"?

On 10/7/2020 at 2:27 PM, Husky1o1 said:

Well, okay, so that does not help then ...

For me, the creatures will simply not engage with any other creature. They will seek out other NPCs (and may or may not get refused) but never any creature.

If there are no NPCs around, the creatures won't do anything, and I can also see in the "Help" section that there are no failed engagements, also the log does not show any errors or warnings, they get identified as aroused and validated as actors (true - hit) but that's it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Or maybe a test-version which allows to change the creature preference settings ("Prefer NPC" / "Prefer PC") to "Prefer Creature"?

Always send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file if you have problem.

Ok for those with Furnitures or Arousad Creatures issues those are two screenshots from my game.

1084756896_enb2020_10_0815_13_30_88.jpg.068d09b9b6f54680b6e27c02920dfe70.jpg

This is Tonilia on the Rats Way after the sex Scene because the scene was started automatic for the Aroused Creatures while I was talking to the bartender so I don't see the start.

Apparently she was sitting on the invisible chair of the box too when the Animation begging so the Animation Use the furniture Chair.

1999459379_enb2020_10_0815_12_22_55.jpg.2e09010f0b6bf9544faa5c2a189b86fb.jpg

This screenshot is of the sex scene last stages sorry I can't take the screenshot before because on previous stages the use of the box as chair was more evidently. I just come to the idea of shared the scene at last minute.

I don't take more screenshot but at the same time I take this one, the system warn me about another Sex Scene starting on the map so go there and was a 2 human Actors on another run over a furniture Chair without my interface and without being some of the actors already on the furniture because that scene always start away from the room and the actors always walk to the room and start the sex Scene once there.

Resuming at total on 3 days ("Game Time") the Mods I have run by them selves 11 Animations around the player 2 of them using Chairs, 1 using Bed, 8 Creatures Animations all started by the "Aroused Creatures"  and from the creature Animations just 1 was CxC because most of the CxC interactions was between Creature combinations without Animations available like chicken with dogs (I should do something avoid lost time on that and enhance the good ones)

2 hours ago, tamai said:

So even with the newest version of SLSO its okay to overwrite it with this mod(sexlab patch)?

At general rule if the files on my Mods have the same or newer date then same files on the compatible mods, that means they are fully compatible.

In the case of the last SLSO the change is in his MCM and not on the SexLab files so yes it's OK

Hey everyone. I´m using the tweak for Sexlab Aroused Creatures and asking in that support section for the base mod got me directed to here. So i have a problem with the mod. It simply won´t do anything. No Rape,No Invitation (The key does not do anything),No bucked off of horse due to arousal,No Creature PC Chases or anything. The mod is basically just a pretty MCM without any features working. Can someone help me ? I got a ton of animations for the mod and I´m using a mod to increase creatures so those shouldn´t be a problem. Especially because other features also aren´t working. I don´t really know why this happens.

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Hey everyone. I´m using the tweak for Sexlab Aroused Creatures and asking in that support section for the base mod got me directed to here. So i have a problem with the mod. It simply won´t do anything. No Rape,No Invitation (The key does not do anything),No bucked off of horse due to arousal,No Creature PC Chases or anything. The mod is basically just a pretty MCM without any features working. Can someone help me ? I got a ton of animations for the mod and I´m using a mod to increase creatures so those shouldn´t be a problem. Especially because other features also aren´t working. I don´t really know why this happens.

did you install everything correctly? the SE version of SLAC and then the patch?
Also the MCM has a debug section where you can see what is happening  (or not happening) and why

On 10/6/2020 at 6:30 PM, donkeywho said:

*************  WARNING  *************************

If you are playing on LE:

*** You MUST install the specified SE version of SexLab Aroused Creatures in your LE game BEFORE adding my relevant PATCH, 'Tweak'

*** My PATCH, 'Tweak', overwrites the installed SE version, to then make the SE mod backward compatible with, and run on, an LE game

*** My PATCH, 'Tweak', WILL NOT work properly if you use it to overwrite the original LE Mod. If you have that in your game already, it MUST BE fully removed first, and replaced by the SE mod. Only then, and immediatley after that, should my PATCH,'Tweak', be installed

*** All the instructions to do this are set out below

(My aim in doing this, rather than converting the whole SE mod to LE, s to ensure that real credit for the mod actually goes, as it should, to the original mod author ? )

@AkiKay I will add something like this to the download page on next release.

Basically you need to install the last SE version from the author page and use my last tweak to convert it to LE

Also once installed load the "Preset 5" on the "Aroused Creatures" MCM last page.

32 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@AkiKay I will add something like this to the download page on next release.

Basically you need to install the last SE version from the author page and use my last tweak to convert it to LE

Also once installed load the "Preset 5" on the "Aroused Creatures" MCM last page.

Oh.. So i don´t install the Legendary Edition Mod ? I install the SE version and this tweak backports the mod ? Well i guess reading helps.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

The SL scene actors align so much better with your tweak installed.

I just made my PC much shorter and still align works right away!

Sexlab Utility is a misleading name for the mod, should be called Sexlab Framework tweak or even SL v1.69 for LE ?

On the future once you set two Alignment on one Animation the rest of the Alignment for that Animation will be set almost automatic. Right now I'm working on fix the issue with the rotation key on Bed's because many of the Animations get misaligned with that; on my unreleased version the new Rotation Animation Offsets option already work fine for Bed's and Furnitures just need to make it do the same with the rotation key. 

I must say that: Take you too much time to try the "SexLab Utility Plus" considering you was one of the first one use my tweaks. 

I really proud of this tweak on particular and I think is much better on each update even when I damage the new functions some time's.

The new "SexLab Utility Plus" include:

. Better filter system

- The filters are more precise and the tags are separate on priority groups so now if the first Actor have a chastity belt preventing Vaginal and Anal you should not longer see Animations with those tags. Same applies for Oral with Gags but remember now all the Gags prevent Oral.

- The filters are also bit more faster than on previous versions.

. New MCM Furniture page for more control over the furnitures allowing select the Furniture Tags to use from those available making possible see furniture Animations without real furniture. That's also allow improve the speed.

. Fixed the problem on the ActorChange function with the player not longer controlling the Animation once the function is used to remove or add actors in the current scene. Reported by the users of SLAA mod.

. Force the Open Mouth on Actors with Gags to prevent Oral equipped. Right now I using just those that prevent Oral Animations because is the same function used for the filter  and if don't make problems on the future should have his own function. The Open Mouth function used to be problematic and is better don't make too much modifications.

. Added few new "secret" functions for the "Ctrl" key:

Ctrl+Click over the Animation on the "Toggle Animations" page set the Animation for edit on the "Animation Editor" page (don't send you directly to the "Animation Editor" page but still help a lot)

Keep holding the Ctrl key while accept the Menu Window of the "Profile" option in the "Animation Editor" page allow you delete the selected Adjustments for the Animation. I theory should enhance the Animation start-up speed, but is mostly cosmetic.

Already on previous versions the Ctrl key have other uses like:

Ctrl+Shift+Space on a controlled Animation Scene send you to the first Animation stage.

Ctrl+U on a controlled Animation Scene rotate the scene 180°

Ctrl+Shift+U on a controlled Animation Scene rotate the scene -180°

The keys combination showed are for default key configuration

12 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I must say that: Take you too much time to try the "SexLab Utility Plus" considering you was one of the first one use my tweaks. 

Yeah I feel bad about that too ?

I was scared a little to change something on a core mod. Modifying Sexlab effects everything SL related, means if I have new LL mods in LO and change something on the core mods (SL/ZAP/DDa,i,x/MNC/SLAL/SLA/CF) I can't tell anymore if the new mods make issues or if my core mods are glitched already.

Your other tweaks effect mods I know for a long time already, so if something is odd I can see that right away. (btw your SD+/SL dialogue tweak still work better than what was integrated into SD+ now).

So it took me a long time to add Sexlab Utility. So far I'm only impressed, it makes my game much smoother right from the start, because I don't have to fight with aligning for every scene or need to fear that SL fails to resize. That's a gigantic improvement for my games.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Guess that was asked already, but those fixes always confuse me a li... a lot:

By now I'm not sure anymore if they are included everywhere or need to be installed and overwrite everything.

Do you have some insides about that?

The SexLab Utility Plus include all the fixes and modifications from others Mods I know, so they are not longer needed. I do it like that to ensure none of my files get override by other Mod and for that reason every time someone let me know of some Mod using the same files, I check it and include the changes on my own.

The compatibility is showed on the download page.

The changes on the utility are too big and the files are too connected between them to allow remove or override one of them. Of course the Utility is completely safe and can be easy uninstalled with just use the "Clean System" option once removed the Utility files.

36 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

next version

did you have time to look into the voices issue? or integrate the fixes?
I added keywords to my voice Files in "Sexlab Extra Voices Expanded" but Sexlab still prioritoizes the first female and the first male slot most of the times.
meaning it is picked in a majority of times even when there are 10 other female and male slots available when the voice setting for the NPC is "Random".

The Problem that a creature is using player male Voice on the other hand was seemingly a problem of Sexlab Survival. 

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

did you have time to look into the voices issue? or integrate the fixes?
I added keywords to my voice Files in "Sexlab Extra Voices Expanded" but Sexlab still prioritoizes the first female and the first male slot most of the times.
meaning it is picked in a majority of times even when there are 10 other female and male slots available when the voice setting for the NPC is "Random".

The Problem that a creature is using player male Voice on the other hand was seemingly a problem of Sexlab Survival. 

The random of the voices have the same issues than the original scripts for the Animation selection. Is not that extreme to always select the same voice so you probably have another issue too.

I already started the modification of the file to allow more specific voice selection based on the actor voice and the tags defined on the voice package. The idea is not included on the Utility but instead give it to you and probably others to include on his Mods. The main reason to release it this way is because the new scripts are almost useless in the author's don't include the right Tags on his voices.