1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Could you place sex pair in bed 180 degrees around to match the real position in bed please ?

or / and

instead of 12 times press hotkey to turn around 180 degrees only 2 times ?

Since the previous update is possible set the Animation offsets for Furnitures and Bed's. To do that with the Animation running over a bed or Furniture on the Animation profile of the Animation Editor Select "Animation". You can also set the Animation Offsets without play the Animation but you won't see what you doing on real time.

For now some Animations don't allow change the Animation Rotation because the actors get misaligned but in those cases is better change the Animation Forward.

The Animation offset are now exported to a Json file each time you save the game and reloaded when the Animation is registered like when the "Clean System" is used. I including my Animation Offset Json file with the offset I know on the utility installation so if you set some new offset please share your Json file to marge it with the one included on the installation and help others besides prevent the new update delete your new offsets.

Also since the last year is possible rotate 180° the actor using Ctrl+Shift+"the rotation key" but on Bed's and Furnitures is better use the Animation Offsets.

On 9/24/2020 at 4:05 AM, osmelmc said:

Just load one of the exported configuration included on the installation.

You mean sexlab configuion, or that "Emily" configuration in aroused creatures?

Edit: Well, I imported configuration in Aroused Creatures and they still won't assault at all with the patch. I installed SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.01 Tweak(20200924) on my LE Skyrim.

2 hours ago, Xayrlen said:

You mean sexlab configuion, or that "Emily" configuration in aroused creatures?

Edit: Well, I imported configuration in Aroused Creatures and they still won't assault at all with the patch. I installed SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.01 Tweak(20200924) on my LE Skyrim.

The "Settings Profile 05" in Aroused Creatures included on the "SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.01 Tweak (20200924)"

Make sure is the one from the installation file because you can override the profile by mistake if you try to Save the "Settings Profile 05"

Also when you said "still won't assault" need to be more specific:

1. The mod do nothing?

2. Don't work the NPC-Creature or the Creature-Creature part?

3. The actors detected but don't have sex?

4. Other things?

Enable the Debug option in the "SexLab Aroused Creatures" and send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file to help you better.

47 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The "Settings Profile 05" in Aroused Creatures included on the "SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.01 Tweak (20200924)"

Make sure is the one from the installation file because you can override the profile by mistake if you try to Save the "Settings Profile 05"

Also when you said "still won't assault" need to be more specific:

1. The mod do nothing?

2. Don't work the NPC-Creature or the Creature-Creature part?

3. The actors detected but don't have sex?

4. Other things?

Enable the Debug option in the "SexLab Aroused Creatures" and send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file to help you better.

Alright, I have installed v04.0 Beta 13 Tweak(20200309), and this one worked fine. At least creatures started to react once arousal level reached their minimum.

Basically, on 04.01 (20200924) they NEVER attempted to approach their victim at all. No matter how low arousal requirement was set.

1 minute ago, Xayrlen said:

Alright, I have installed v04.0 Beta 13 Tweak(20200309), and this one worked fine. At least creatures started to react once arousal level reached their minimum.

Basically, with previous version they NEVER attempted to approach their victim at all. No matter how low arousal requirement was set.

Aroused Creatures has its own system included in the MCM where you can check which creatures tried to get you and why they failed. 
You can track down quite well what is happening and why. 
For me it mostly came down to a wrong setting in the vast MCM. 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

Aroused Creatures has its own system included in the MCM where you can check which creatures tried to get you and why they failed. 
You can track down quite well what is happening and why. 
For me it mostly came down to a wrong setting in the vast MCM. 

That's the thing, I've been fiddling with settings in MCM and nothing worked out until I installed previous version. I was ready to throw my suspicions on other mods in hopes to find conflicting ones but since previous version worked perfectly: I have no idea what could've caused that.

1 hour ago, Xayrlen said:

That's the thing, I've been fiddling with settings in MCM and nothing worked out until I installed previous version. I was ready to throw my suspicions on other mods in hopes to find conflicting ones but since previous version worked perfectly: I have no idea what could've caused that.

I can't give you the right answer without the "Papyrus.0.log" file with the Logs of the version 4.01

9 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Just putting out here that a new overhaul of the entire DD is up. Might start looking if it messes with sexlab utility plus in any ways

I found it now. But I can't download 2Gb right now and probably can't do it until the pandemic ends.

If someone could share the ESM and ESP files to check it?

I check just for the Keywords as strings so the chance of incompatibility is low but always is good check for new Keywords that can be included.

13 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I can't give you the right answer without the "Papyrus.0.log" file with the Logs of the version 4.01

Here's a log.

To answer previous questions: it looked like mod straight up wasn't working at all. Like before I even set required arousal to 0 to engage and nothing happened. Inviting did nothing as well with the last tweak.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, Xayrlen said:

Here's a log.

To answer previous questions: it looked like mod straight up wasn't working at all. Like before I even set required arousal to 0 to engage and nothing happened. Inviting did nothing as well with the last tweak.

Papyrus.0.log 1.04 MB · 2 downloads

The first I noticed on the log is you don't have the original "Aroused Creatures SE v4.01" installed because all the files from the original are missing. Apparently have just my tweak but all my tweaks need the original Mod to work and the tweak for the v4.01 need the SE v4.01.

Follow the next steps to install and avoid issues:

1. Uninstall and Remove all the Aroused Creatures Mod and Tweak files from the game.

2. Load the game without the Aroused Creatures and Save it.

3. Close the game

4. Install the original SE v4.01 from the author page.

5. Install the tweak for LE v4.01 and make sure my tweak files don't get override be any Mod.

6. Run FNIS

7. Make sure the ESP file is enabled on the Plugins list.

8. Load the previously saved game and wait few seconds until the installation process be completed.

9. Just to be sure that all is right go to the last page of the "Aroused Creatures" MCM (Help) and check for the conditions to be in green except for the "Disable Starting Teleport" and the "Aroused Creatures Debug Enabled" those two are optional. The most important probably is the "Aroused Creatures Maintenance" because if is not "Complete" the Mod don't work.

10. Once you have all Green go to "Profiles" page and load the "Settings Profile 05"

11. Make sure the "Mod Active" and "Debug" options are Enabled in the "General Settings" page and tests for a while.

If you have the last "More Nasty Critter" installed you can also Enable the "Force arousal update" option in the "General" page of the "Creature Framework" MCM and maybe follow the recommendations on the Info of that option to enhance performance.

If still don't work after follow all those steps, send me the new Papyrus.0.log file.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

kimy just anounced that on patreon. I dont have any other info. the info itself is behind a paywall ^^

Just to elaborate for those unfamilier with Kimy: The INFO is behind a paywall but the the beta is available for download for free in the development thread, and any public release will release for free for everyone as well, when it is ready

Hmm...Vortex blows up on trying to install the new FNIS patch

The installer FNIS Sexy Move v7.1 Patch.7z is invalid and couldn't be installed:

The element 'plugin' has invalid child element 'typeDescriptor'.

Hi, I have some weird problem with SexLab Tools. Some animations (mostly aggressive though I'm not sure) vanished from SexLab Tools animation select menu. Are they blacklisted in any way. perhaps? I've reinstalled SexLab and tried again without Utility Plus and everything just worked, but after I've installed Utility the problem happens again. And yes, I have "Restrct aggressive animations" unchecked so I'm not sure how can I fix that.

27 minutes ago, Aequus said:

Hi, I have some weird problem with SexLab Tools. Some animations (mostly aggressive though I'm not sure) vanished from SexLab Tools animation select menu. Are they blacklisted in any way. perhaps? I've reinstalled SexLab and tried again without Utility Plus and everything just worked, but after I've installed Utility the problem happens again. And yes, I have "Restrct aggressive animations" unchecked so I'm not sure how can I fix that.

what animations vanished exactly? that would help a lot.

and what is "vanish"? anyway? are they still in SLAL? Are they in SL animation Toggle? 

make sure they are toggled and have the correct keywords. 

Also: Sexlab Utility is randomizing the Sexlab Tools list. It shows only 125 animations. So if you dont want to see the same 125 animations every time u need Sexlab Utility Plus anyway 

17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

what animations vanished exactly? that would help a lot.

and what is "vanish"? anyway? are they still in SLAL? Are they in SL animation Toggle? 

make sure they are toggled and have the correct keywords. 

Also: Sexlab Utility is randomizing the Sexlab Tools list. It shows only 125 animations. So if you dont want to see the same 125 animations every time u need Sexlab Utility Plus anyway 

1. It's from recent Billyy SLAL human and human+furniture animations.

2. By 'vanished' I mean they are registered in SLAL but not present in SL Tools animation select menu. Oddly though, not everything is missing, a couple of them I can select.

3. Cheched again, everything are toggled. Keywords are the same.

4. Didn't knew about that limit, though but I'm already using Sexlab Utility Plus anyway and it's even less then 125 anims avaliable.

14 minutes ago, Aequus said:

1. It's from recent Billyy SLAL human and human+furniture animations.

2. By 'vanished' I mean they are registered in SLAL but not present in SL Tools animation select menu. Oddly though, not everything is missing, a couple of them I can select.

3. Cheched again, everything are toggled. Keywords are the same.

4. Didn't knew about that limit, though but I'm already using Sexlab Utility Plus anyway and it's even less then 125 anims avaliable.

Do this:

- start sex scenes repeatedly with "Sex Match Maker"

- use always one actor for it (opposite sex) 

- each scene check the animations available in "H" menu of Sexlab Tools
- check if billy selection stay the same

- you can end the scenes prematurly with sexlab hotkeys for faster test

If working as intended, the billy animations availble in the menu should change every scene or at least every couple of scenes

2 hours ago, Aequus said:

In the SexLab MCM exist one option to show Aggressive Animations on Aggressive scenes only so if is enabled you won't see Aggressive Animations on normal scenes.

By other side most of the Billyys Furniture Animations are tagged for Furniture use so if you are using the Extra version of the "SexLab Utility Plus" those Animations only be showed if some of the actors are using a furniture. Check the Furniture options to allow NPC'S use Furnitures.

Last but not less important SexLab in fact have a black list but nobody use it and is on the SexLab MCM last page.

38 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

By other side most of the Billyys Furniture Animations are tagged for Furniture use so if you are using the Extra version of the "SexLab Utility Plus" those Animations only be showed if some of the actors are using a furniture. Check the Furniture options to allow NPC'S use Furnitures.

Oh, I did not know!

So when I want normal Pillory/Xcross and other animations to show up normally (without furniture in the vicinity) what do I have to check? 
I basically want furnitures to just show up, I m currently not using the relocation system (I noticed it applies to animations only in 1% of the cases in my game) 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Oh, I did not know!

So when I want normal Pillory/Xcross and other animations to show up normally (without furniture in the vicinity) what do I have to check? 
I basically want furnitures to just show up, I m currently not using the relocation system (I noticed it applies to animations only in 1% of the cases in my game) 

The furniture Animation need the "Furniture" tag and the specific furniture tag like "Pillory" to be considered as Valid Furniture Animation so if one of those tags is missing from the Animation the filters will ignore it; at less should be like that but I need to check and fix if not. Also since the filters are made to be ignored if the Animation list become empty for the filter Action, if all the Animations on the list are considered as Furniture type or the external mod ask for the specific Animation tag the furniture Animation will be showed even if don't have furnitures near.

Thinking about that I should add some options to select the Furniture tags allowed from those currently supported because is true that Furnitures like XCross are rare to find.