4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hi. 

Regarding aroused creatures. Is it possible to exclude a single creature from AC somehow. Like adding to a faction or something like that? And I mean a single actor not an entire race. 

SexLab Framework have one forbidden faction and at less one function for that and work for NPC and Creatures. Aroused Creatures have the option to exclude the Race.

34 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I still want the creature to animate. Just not via aroused creatures. 

You can try the slac_EngagedActor faction. Is made to avoid the scanner and at less get removed with the "Clean Actor" MCM option should work.

4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

You can try the slac_EngagedActor faction. Is made to avoid the scanner and at less get removed with the "Clean Actor" MCM option should work.

Doesn't appear to work unfortunately. 

I've added a horse to the engaged faction manually via console but I'm still getting approached. 

The 'problem' I'm having is that the animal friend from SLS (a horse you can make follow you) is constantly approaching my character exactly because he's always following me. He's never unloaded so he's pretty much always aroused and having to fend him off every 60 seconds is becoming tiresome.  

The problem here really (IMO) is that SLAC is really set up for creatures you pass by. Creatures standing around town etc. Where being on your guard around them is fine. It's only while you're passing through or whatever. I think the system should work a bit differently for creatures that follow you. 

Meeko and the horse you buy from the stables has the same problem. Constantly pestering you to the point where you just dump them somewhere. 

@Monoman1 the "Aroused Creatures" need to be Aroused to engage so you can Block or Lock his Arousal on the "Puppet Master" page of the "SexLab Aroused" MCM

Is not good idea use the slac_EngagedActor faction on real time because will be removed by the current scan event, but probably don't work anyway.

Thinking on this, I should include some castration function just to Prevent the Arousal

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Doesn't appear to work unfortunately. 

I've added a horse to the engaged faction manually via console but I'm still getting approached. 

The 'problem' I'm having is that the animal friend from SLS (a horse you can make follow you) is constantly approaching my character exactly because he's always following me. He's never unloaded so he's pretty much always aroused and having to fend him off every 60 seconds is becoming tiresome.  

The problem here really (IMO) is that SLAC is really set up for creatures you pass by. Creatures standing around town etc. Where being on your guard around them is fine. It's only while you're passing through or whatever. I think the system should work a bit differently for creatures that follow you. 

Meeko and the horse you buy from the stables has the same problem. Constantly pestering you to the point where you just dump them somewhere. 

While a bit Meta, I think the way I'd get around this would be to lock that particular actor's arousal at a value less than the approach threshold, but higher than the invite threshold.  Then they would no longer approach through SLAC, but could still be invited (for things like SLS cum feeding ect).

Edit: osmelmc beat me to it.

Might cause some other functions to not benefit from arousal, but it sounds like the followers are max horny anyway.  If I'm not mistaken, don't SLS animal friends approach through SLS based on time rather than arousal?  So that mechanic hopefully would still be unaffected.

Could always post the question in the active SLAC thread and see if there are other options SailingRebel knows of to do something similar (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100885-sexlab-aroused-creatures-se-2020-04-18/)

On 11/23/2020 at 3:41 AM, osmelmc said:

The log you send have just one Animation Thread started and show nothing interesting in that part.

But show a lot of error with other Mods like those with the scripts files "NA_BleedPerk", "UIListMenu", "POSSMainScr" and "WetFunctionMCM". On this cases the recommendation is update those available and remove those you don't really need.

The only errors related to SexLab are those related to reopen the MCM once you almost fully close the MCM. But that just show the MCM black without contain.

Also noticed that you are using Defeat and XPMSE. Like you probably know Defeat have a lot of script errors that makes CTD and really low the performance so is recommend use the Defeat option to Clean from time to time (I usually do that before leave some dungeon and once is finished I cross the door and save the game). By other side XPMSE is know it for being too heavy, in fact your log show a lot of FNIS Events called by the XPMSE so the recommendation is remove the ESP file to enhance the performance.

Other recommendations are:

Install the Havok Fix available on Nexus to help with the fps issues. By the way if you are running Skyrim with too much fps probably is good idea limited it a bit because Skyrim have some issues with that, at contrary if you are planning with less than 60 fps on city's you have to check the resolution of your textures files (if is this the case I have more specific recommendations)

Install the SrtCrashFix for more stability and safely increase the Animation limit.

Install the FallrinTools available on Nexus and use the ReSaver to clean the Save, because the main reason for performance issues are the save files with trash of already removed Mods. 

I think this helped a lot thank you
i still seem to freeze though i think i narrowed down the issue, it only freezes when im outdoors and it only happens when the player is in the scene
However I noticed i also freeze up when i try to use the attract creature hotkey from aroused creatures as well 

Papyrus.0.log

On 11/29/2020 at 10:00 AM, rickyking01 said:

I think this helped a lot thank you
i still seem to freeze though i think i narrowed down the issue, it only freezes when im outdoors and it only happens when the player is in the scene
However I noticed i also freeze up when i try to use the attract creature hotkey from aroused creatures as well 

Papyrus.0.log 348.26 kB · 1 download

I remember now that @Nymra was having similar issue for some time and at the end was about the hotkeys; set the SexLab hotkeys as default and check if another mod is using the same hotkey (the only key I shared between Mods without issues is the one to select the Target, the rest can be conflictive)

Edited:

The only thing I can see in your Logs between scenes and can produce low fps if happen at the same time that the scene changing is the FNIS Animate Armor event

I have a small request/question:

Would it be possible for Sexlab Utility Plus to include the following:

- In MCM Animation Settings you get 10 text fields, 5 for aggressive, 5 for normal animations

- in Each text field you can write tags (several tags per field) (say 1. Doggy, 2. Cowgirl 3. Yoke 4. Furniture 5. Blowjob) 
- now when Sexlab gets called for an animation it will FIRST randomly select one of the 5 fields and use ONLY animations with that tag.

Why?
RIght now we have more random animations, yes. But there are like gaziliion doggy, cowgirl etc. animations so we rarely see "special" animations like for example yoke or furniture. 

With the system above we could basically tell Sexlab our own pre filter to see certain tags ALOT more often.

So for example you could set for "aggressive": "1. none / 2. doggy / 3. doggy / 4. doggy / 5. doggy. 
If Slot 1 is selected you get the normal animation selection (aggressive tag, no additional tag). for slots 2-5 you get aggressive + doggy tag. So you have a 80% chance ot see doggy animation whenever sexlab starts an aggressive animaiton. 

"aggressive": "1. none / 2. yoke/ 3. furniture / 4. standing / 5. bound. 

20% chance for each. Still way higher than now when you have 700 animations and only like 7 with yoke :)

Regarding FREEZING when NOT in animations (especially in closed cites)

I have to recommend to read this carefully:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2442319-maximum-skse-heap-memory-size/

I had this only in Solitude (so I suspected it to be a messed up savegame with all the mod experiments on the way),

started an new game and now it happened again in Whiterun. (most likely SLAX, ABMM and SL Release kicking in for 90 % NPCs)

Noticed that MemoryBlocksLog.log reached 512 at FREEZE.

With the SKSE.ini now set to:

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024

scrapHeapSizeMB=256
it is gone.

(dont forget to set ExpandSystemMemoryX64 to false in ENB)

I hope that this might help additionally ?

On 11/26/2020 at 6:09 AM, osmelmc said:

For I know the actor get scale 0.01 for unknown reason because the issue is not on my scripts.

Some users report that is because some of the files is being override by other Mod, so make sure none of my Utility Plus files get override by any other Mod.

To reset the player scale open the console and write:

Player.SetScale 1.0

If the files are not longer override the actor should not longer disappear but just to be sure use some of the workbench or the forge before try sex again (that's the recommendation of one of the users)

By the way make sure of update the rest of your Mods too because some Mods like Hormones also change the actor scale and old versions have issues with that. I recommend you to search for "SetScale" on this topic to see the solution of some of the users.

As far as I can tell it's an interaction between the most recent version of Utility Plus and SLSO. There appears to be a conflict that causes the PC to setscale to 0.1 after sex finishes. Either mod alone has no problem, but both together with SLSO overwriting Utility Plus shrinks the PC. If Utility overwrites SLSO it doesn't happen.

2 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

As far as I can tell it's an interaction between the most recent version of Utility Plus and SLSO. There appears to be a conflict that causes the PC to setscale to 0.1 after sex finishes. Either mod alone has no problem, but both together with SLSO overwriting Utility Plus shrinks the PC. If Utility overwrites SLSO it doesn't happen.

But my first WARNING always is don't allow any of the "SexLab Utility Plus" files being override by any other Mod. I even take the time to include in my scripts every one of the changes required by all the Mods I know, just to prevent that type of problems.

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

I have a small request/question:

Would it be possible for Sexlab Utility Plus to include the following:

- In MCM Animation Settings you get 10 text fields, 5 for aggressive, 5 for normal animations

- in Each text field you can write tags (several tags per field) (say 1. Doggy, 2. Cowgirl 3. Yoke 4. Furniture 5. Blowjob) 
- now when Sexlab gets called for an animation it will FIRST randomly select one of the 5 fields and use ONLY animations with that tag.

Why?
RIght now we have more random animations, yes. But there are like gaziliion doggy, cowgirl etc. animations so we rarely see "special" animations like for example yoke or furniture. 

With the system above we could basically tell Sexlab our own pre filter to see certain tags ALOT more often.

So for example you could set for "aggressive": "1. none / 2. doggy / 3. doggy / 4. doggy / 5. doggy. 
If Slot 1 is selected you get the normal animation selection (aggressive tag, no additional tag). for slots 2-5 you get aggressive + doggy tag. So you have a 80% chance ot see doggy animation whenever sexlab starts an aggressive animaiton. 

"aggressive": "1. none / 2. yoke/ 3. furniture / 4. standing / 5. bound. 

20% chance for each. Still way higher than now when you have 700 animations and only like 7 with yoke :)

In theory is possible but in practice is not good idea for the framework.

SexLab Adventure already allow that and if is settled right you will have the same result without interfere with the rest of the mods.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:47 AM, bobobobo123 said:

You're right.
I could have turned off the sexlab look switch, but I didn't say it well enough. Sorry.
I'm using mouth expressions in SLTrigger in combination with sexlab expressions, so I get stuttering when I switch expressions.
So I suggested that it would be nice to have a switch to suppress it.
I'd appreciate it if you could think about it sometime.

The option is already included on the next release.

12 hours ago, osmelmc said:

But my first WARNING always is don't allow any of the "SexLab Utility Plus" files being override by any other Mod. I even take the time to include in my scripts every one of the changes required by all the Mods I know, just to prevent that type of problems.

Not arguing that, but I've seen the question in a few places now, and if they thread search now there's a specific answer and how to fix it. There's also at least one SLSO patch out there that can cause the same behavior if accidentally installed after Utility and the fact I've seen the question more than once means people do need the reminder not to overwrite Utility even with a patch. I know better and I still did it accidentally when updating.

Hello @osmelmc, you are pretty knowledgeable, maybe you or anybody else have a clue. When I play a sexlab scene with my char, I have an annoying issue where it stop the free camera. At first I thought it was linked to orgasm, but after testing with only basic sexlab and no SLSO or SLAroused, it seems the scenes are short and their ending times kinda coincide with the freecam turning off.
Any ideas how to fix this? I know it's supposed to automatically turns off freecam to escape the stuck camera situation when you exit a sexlab scene.

6 hours ago, lanastara said:

Is this compartible with DD 5.0?

Especially the animation filter feature since DD did some changes to it's animation filter?

I don't tested yet but my Filters are made to work with the Animation Filter of DDi Enabled or Disabled and the only relevant change in DDi is that you can't disable his filters anymore.

So should work without problem but you can always disable my DD Filter if start feel pointless.

1 hour ago, boita said:

Hello @osmelmc, you are pretty knowledgeable, maybe you or anybody else have a clue. When I play a sexlab scene with my char, I have an annoying issue where it stop the free camera. At first I thought it was linked to orgasm, but after testing with only basic sexlab and no SLSO or SLAroused, it seems the scenes are short and their ending times kinda coincide with the freecam turning off.
Any ideas how to fix this? I know it's supposed to automatically turns off freecam to escape the stuck camera situation when you exit a sexlab scene.

I'm not sure to understand your question but the free camera get Disabled at the end of the scene to prevent issues and in some cases if bad don't remember even CTD

33 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

I'm not sure to understand your question but the free camera get Disabled at the end of the scene to prevent issues and in some cases if bad don't remember even CTD

My issue is, free camera gets disabled before the end of the scene. It can happen 2 or 3 times but somehow if the scene gets really long, it stays in free camera. While testing with bare minimum sexlab, I noticed the scenes being really short so maybe there's still something sending calls to stop free camera.
Note there's no problem when the scenes ends and it doesn't come from your mods. I should post my modlist when I get back to my gaming PC

51 minutes ago, boita said:

My issue is, free camera gets disabled before the end of the scene. It can happen 2 or 3 times but somehow if the scene gets really long, it stays in free camera. While testing with bare minimum sexlab, I noticed the scenes being really short so maybe there's still something sending calls to stop free camera.
Note there's no problem when the scenes ends and it doesn't come from your mods. I should post my modlist when I get back to my gaming PC

Send me the log file. Probably another mod is doing something and some times get recorded on the logs.

On 9/6/2019 at 12:51 AM, osmelmc said:

1.1SexLab Aroused Creatures LE v04.0 Beta 10 (Tweak) include:  

• Include all the changes and fixes from the SE v04 Beta 10 (this is one LE version of the original SE)
  • Fixed few minors issues on original mod
  • add compatibility with Creature x Creature animations; if activate: Creatures always prefer Creatures over NPC (need CC animations like Horny Creatures of Skyrim)
  • add a pop to resist to the aggressor Creatures (try to resist low the stamina of the victim and the aggressor in proportion)
  • add compatibility with SD+ (Crawling = Invite)
  • add Check SexLab Skill Lewd Level off the NPC Victim in consensual Sex ( greatest Lewd "Sexual Perversion" --> more engage probabilities) 
  • add Configuration Toggle button to control the Lewd and Stamina Check on NPC's wen are pursuit.

Hi @osmelmc

About aroused creature tweak: I want the new invite animation made for the SE version

, (sorry im a little confused about instructions ) do i need the SE version installed and then this? or can i just install the LE v04.0 Beta to get the animation oportunity?