@osmelmc I have a problem with "SexLab Adventures Tweak" is it supposed to look like that?

When struggle is enabled. Someone will follow me for like 6 secs and then trigger the scene. I don't have a pop up message to resist. Tried with Adventures v0.73.4 and v0.74.0 same problem. I use MO and the tweak overwrites the mod. 

Spoiler

20201005153723_1.jpg.de975c1f06e3e39277d23a22c62f363c.jpg

48 minutes ago, Sorrow_421 said:

@osmelmc I have a problem with "SexLab Adventures Tweak" is it supposed to look like that?

When struggle is enabled. Someone will follow me for like 6 secs and then trigger the scene. I don't have a pop up message to resist. Tried with Adventures v0.73.4 and v0.74.0 same problem. I use MO and the tweak overwrites the mod. 

Hide contents

20201005153723_1.jpg.de975c1f06e3e39277d23a22c62f363c.jpg

The struggle message is only showed if the player is stronger than the Aggressors so the struggle chance for a female player is low and can be increased increasing the stamina max.

The missing text should be in the translation files but the translation files are missing from the installation. My mistake!

50 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The struggle message is only showed if the player is stronger than the Aggressors so the struggle chance for a female player is low and can be increased increasing the stamina max.

The missing text should be in the translation files but the translation files are missing from the installation. My mistake!

Oh ok thank you for clarifying!

I still have massive issues with relocating scenes. 

1. sex scenes still very reliably "fall" through the floor. Especially Chain Rape (2 or more scenes at the same spot) almost 100% fall a floor deeper when there is one. 

2. when relocating via Hotkeys the game is still a massive stutter/FPS drop. In the process it is almost impossible to move. 

3. somehow when pressing "relocate scene" a second time the PC is always ported back to the original scene location. No relocation takes place.

So this is the issue:

- still falling through floor
- unable to relocate scene out of the floor :(

This breaks alot of cool stuff sadly and forced me to load earlier saves quite often. Not lastly because NPCs get trapped in the wall :(

I just wonder if we cannot reimplement the old relocation system of Sexlab which worked without problems? Just with the "press button second time -> relocate immediatly" stuff and some more seconds time?

The feature could still use a lot of work anyway. Without "TLC" you often do not get away from the scene location too because actors are blocking (or you are in a wall). 

This is a log where this was a big thing. It also has a stack dump around that time which might have made things worse. But it also feels like the stackdump started the moment I relocated the scene. 
Sorry, dont have time for repeated tests at the moment. 

Papyrus.1.log

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

I still have massive issues with relocating scenes. 

1. sex scenes still very reliably "fall" through the floor. Especially Chain Rape (2 or more scenes at the same spot) almost 100% fall a floor deeper when there is one. 

2. when relocating via Hotkeys the game is still a massive stutter/FPS drop. In the process it is almost impossible to move. 

3. somehow when pressing "relocate scene" a second time the PC is always ported back to the original scene location. No relocation takes place.

So this is the issue:

- still falling through floor
- unable to relocate scene out of the floor :(

This breaks alot of cool stuff sadly and forced me to load earlier saves quite often. Not lastly because NPCs get trapped in the wall :(

I just wonder if we cannot reimplement the old relocation system of Sexlab which worked without problems? Just with the "press button second time -> relocate immediatly" stuff and some more seconds time?

The feature could still use a lot of work anyway. Without "TLC" you often do not get away from the scene location too because actors are blocking (or you are in a wall). 

This is a log where this was a big thing. It also has a stack dump around that time which might have made things worse. But it also feels like the stackdump started the moment I relocated the scene. 
Sorry, dont have time for repeated tests at the moment. 

Papyrus.1.log 2.86 MB · 0 downloads

I being using the relocation often this month for test other things and work without issues, but I know some Mods like those to correct the actor position on furnitures can have compatibility issues even with the original and even without use furnitures. The FPS probably is also another compatibility issue because I have a really slow PC and even in some occasions the FPS get increased when I press the key to start the relocation (on the relocation end the FPS can low a bit but not more than when the sex start using the Dialogue or the Debug spell)

I still working on the falling issue because not even the original solution is good enough. Every solution I tried have his own issues even if work on prevent the falling, including the one from Ashal ; that one used to place some actors at the other side of the wall if the Animation is played too close to the wall. By the way I recycle some of that on the last releases and already fix few errors on that since then.

@osmelmc

I cannot get the Aroused Creatures Tweak to work at all.  Couple of questions pls?

1 - Does the MCM scanner time record actually work?  It never shows any record of there having been a scan, and I'm wondering if my looking for that is maybe just a red herring

2 - Is it supposed to work with most of the animations on the MCM pages set to 'agressive'?  Elsewhere, there is comment that slac only works with consensual anims.  Does it/your version truncate an event if an agressive one is picked? ie the mod does not then look for a consensual one?  If that were so, and most anims are set as agressive, the probabilities of picking one that 'will work' must decrease significantly. 

3 - here's a couple of logs where I get slac producing lots of errors.  It's almost as if it says 'No, nobody there to put into the player slot'  From a save at the end, Resaver's data  shows the player reference (pls forgive the non techie term) as 00000000

I have tried all the usual stuff, changed the MCM settings to increase probabilities, decreased the scan times, increased the ranges etc.  I've removed and replaced the mod in the same game esp LO slot (dummy esp in place to preserve the integrtity of everything else), used 4 Beta 5 + each of your last 3 tweat issues, each time cleaning Sexlab and reinstall the settings, and i have changed the consensual tags to agressive at least half a dozen times  LOL.  No matter what I do, it won't work

Meantime, I plan to just disable it and move on, but have you any ideas I can try later/help for others above who seem to have similar issues?

TIA for any help you can offer

Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.0.log

On 9/29/2020 at 2:31 PM, osmelmc said:

The first I noticed on the log is you don't have the original "Aroused Creatures SE v4.01" installed because all the files from the original are missing. Apparently have just my tweak but all my tweaks need the original Mod to work and the tweak for the v4.01 need the SE v4.01.

Follow the next steps to install and avoid issues:

1. Uninstall and Remove all the Aroused Creatures Mod and Tweak files from the game.

2. Load the game without the Aroused Creatures and Save it.

3. Close the game

4. Install the original SE v4.01 from the author page.

5. Install the tweak for LE v4.01 and make sure my tweak files don't get override be any Mod.

6. Run FNIS

7. Make sure the ESP file is enabled on the Plugins list.

8. Load the previously saved game and wait few seconds until the installation process be completed.

9. Just to be sure that all is right go to the last page of the "Aroused Creatures" MCM (Help) and check for the conditions to be in green except for the "Disable Starting Teleport" and the "Aroused Creatures Debug Enabled" those two are optional. The most important probably is the "Aroused Creatures Maintenance" because if is not "Complete" the Mod don't work.

10. Once you have all Green go to "Profiles" page and load the "Settings Profile 05"

11. Make sure the "Mod Active" and "Debug" options are Enabled in the "General Settings" page and tests for a while.

If you have the last "More Nasty Critter" installed you can also Enable the "Force arousal update" option in the "General" page of the "Creature Framework" MCM and maybe follow the recommendations on the Info of that option to enhance performance.

If still don't work after follow all those steps, send me the new Papyrus.0.log file.

@donkeywho your case is the same.

18 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I being using the relocation often this month for test other things and work without issues, but I know some Mods like those to correct the actor position on furnitures can have compatibility issues even with the original and even without use furnitures. The FPS probably is also another compatibility issue because I have a really slow PC and even in some occasions the FPS get increased when I press the key to start the relocation (on the relocation end the FPS can low a bit but not more than when the sex start using the Dialogue or the Debug spell)

I still working on the falling issue because not even the original solution is good enough. Every solution I tried have his own issues even if work on prevent the falling, including the one from Ashal ; that one used to place some actors at the other side of the wall if the Animation is played too close to the wall. By the way I recycle some of that on the last releases and already fix few errors on that since then.

• :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

I did what should have been obvious from the start.... I changed the hotkey to another one... and now it is all perfect lol. 
    OMG! 
    Somehow "Home" is problematic as hotkey for that. Dunno if that true for other settings too and why the "home" hotkey is making the game go nuts. 
    But at least this seems to be no issue with this mod :D
    sorry ^^
1 hour ago, Nymra said:
  • :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

I did what should have been obvious from the start.... I changed the hotkey to another one... and now it is all perfect lol. 
    OMG! 
    Somehow "Home" is problematic as hotkey for that. Dunno if that true for other settings too and why the "home" hotkey is making the game go nuts. 
    But at least this seems to be no issue with this mod :D
    sorry ^^

Good to know!

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@donkeywho your case is the same.

Thanks! 

I really didn't understand that you meant that we had to install the SE version in an LE game and THEN add/use your Tweak for LE file to make it work in the LE game. 

Being more serious, I could easliy see quite a few people, as upthread shows, not understanding that.  Is it worth maybe stating that right at the top of the text in the File page? I copy all mod file pages to my HD to refer to when necessary and must have reread this one two or three times without grasping it properly

Whatever, thanks again

?

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks! 

I really didn't understand that you meant that we had to install the SE version in an LE game and THEN add/use your Tweak for LE file to make it work in the LE game. 

Being more serious, I could easliy see quite a few people, as upthread shows, not understanding that.  Is it worth maybe stating that right at the top of the text in the File page? I copy all mod file pages to my HD to refer to when necessary and must have reread this one two or three times without grasping it properly

Whatever, thanks again

?

People usually don't understand that the first time because the file page shows the instructions for two different versions and most of the users read the first one who has more sense. The second reason is because I probably the only one doing conversions from SE to LE as Patch or Tweaks (most of the modders release the full mod converted installed but I like users don't forget the real author of the Mod and my tweaks usually work for SE and LE)

If you have better idea for the description of the file just let me know it and I will use it.

Some one is using the "Wet and Cold" mod from Nexus?

I just convert the SE version to LE using the Cathedral Tool for the Meshes (not sure if needed but anyway) and looks really good until now (just started to test) if also include a wet skin like i seams to understand (not sure yet because start testing on cold wether) in that case if don't have SexLab supported; my idea is allowed because being honest I don't like the "Wet Function Redux" Mod for the SexLab

38 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

People usually don't understand that the first time because the file page shows the instructions for two different versions and most of the users read the first one who has more sense. The second reason is because I probably the only one doing conversions from SE to LE as Patch or Tweaks (most of the modders release the full mod converted installed but I like users don't forget the real author of the Mod and my tweaks usually work for SE and LE)

If you have better idea for the description of the file just let me know it and I will use it.

If this is any help, I'd put something this at the start of your text on the file page, for all the relevant Tweak versions

*************  WARNING  *************************

If you are playing on LE:

*** You MUST install the specified SE version of SexLab Aroused Creatures in your LE game BEFORE adding my relevant PATCH, 'Tweak'

*** My PATCH, 'Tweak', overwrites the installed SE version, to then make the SE mod backward compatible with, and run on, an LE game

*** My PATCH, 'Tweak', WILL NOT work properly if you use it to overwrite the original LE Mod. If you have that in your game already, it MUST BE fully removed first, and replaced by the SE mod. Only then, and immediatley after that, should my PATCH,'Tweak', be installed

*** All the instructions to do this are set out below

(My aim in doing this, rather than converting the whole SE mod to LE, s to ensure that real credit for the mod actually goes, as it should, to the original mod author ? )

Hope that's helpful

23 minutes ago, Nymra said:

is this superior to Wet & Cold? 

How is it working together with Wetfunction Redux? I mean it reads like a ... must have so I m tempted so hard!

It is said to be more lightweight than WetnCold, and for the moment it is working fine in my modding game.

I like it more, it does one job and well, i was finding Wet and Cold more hiccupy ?(maybe because of all the covering with the cape and hat ?)

For it working together with Wetfunction, i couldnt say because i dont use Redux for now

converning SEXLAB ARoused Creatures Tweak:

Is it respecting DHLP Suspend Modevent? 
Because at the moment I have it active and the Mod still starts Sex Scenes, interrupting mods that use DHLP suspend to prevent that, hm :(

I thought the tweak fixed this? 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

is this superior to Wet & Cold? 

How is it working together with Wetfunction Redux? I mean it reads like a ... must have so I m tempted so hard!

For the description is almost the same. And apparently both take from each other also are updated almost the same day. The main difference seams to be the LE compatibility and the dressing behavior for the NPC on weather conditions.

I will compare deeper and if is almost the same I probably keep the one you use because is LE compatible.

For I see don't detect SexLab scenes so that's my mission and also if possible add the same modEvent included on "Wet Function Redux" to get rid of "Wet Function Redux" and at the same time keep the behavior of those Mods compatible with "Wet Function Redux"

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

converning SEXLAB ARoused Creatures Tweak:

Is it respecting DHLP Suspend Modevent? 
Because at the moment I have it active and the Mod still starts Sex Scenes, interrupting mods that use DHLP suspend to prevent that, hm :(

I thought the tweak fixed this? 

Don't remember. I need to check. But I'm bit confused now. What is the real objective?

5 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Don't remember. I need to check. But I'm bit confused now. What is the real objective?

I am using "Send Modevent "DHLP Suspend"" to prevent mods from interupting scenes from my Mods (Naked Defeat in this case). Aroused Creatures keeps starting rapes between... the Naked Defeat Rapes :D, even when the Suspend event is active. 

Sexlab Adventures does not for example. It even debug texts me: "DHLP suspend active" when it cancels rape for that reason. 

Other thing:

I used Sexlab Adventures and Aroused Creaturues alongside each other for testing.

I noticed:

Sexlab Adventures Proxomity Rape

PRO: is much more reliable in starting pursuit. 
PRO: NPCs are much more likely to catch the PC (even with your tweak) 

PRO: much more elaborate conditions for starting pursuit 

CONTRA: supports only 3P Animations, not 4P/5P

Aroused Creatures

PRO: supports 4P/5P

PRO: can toggle indivudal creature types
CONTRA: fails to start pursuit even with all settings on max aggression (update time 1 second, Cooldown 0 seconds, Arousal Requird 0, can be used every hour etc.) 
CONTRA: pursuing creatures are very easily distracted. I can do just one step to the side, they run past me and then comes "creature could not reach you" or something along that line, even long before 30 secs have passed or maximal pursuit distance is reached. this happened with and without your tweak.
CONTRA: constant console spam that cannot be turned OFF 

So in total AC is just... kinda useless at this point I think. 
the PRO points it offers just fail when the mod cannot even start reliably with its events. 

So I just wonder if we can add some of the AC functionality (4P/5P, toggle creature types) to Sexlab Adventures and save us the trouble of having 2 mods (2 ESP also...) and more script load with zero advantage?

@Nymra already noticed some problem on the last Aroused Creatures release apparently is not calculating the actors dimensions in some functions like the dialogue scenes and the creatures don't capture the victim for that reason.

Is true that the creatures are easy distracted and that is intentionally but with my tweaks not longer need to be that extreme so some changes be made.

Even if I add more Creatures possibilities to the "SexLab Adventure" the Aroused Creatures have his own fans (me included) and his goal is another. Also lazy me say is easier fix Aroused Creatures then expand "SexLab Adventures"

7 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Nymra already noticed some problem on the last Aroused Creatures release apparently is not calculating the actors dimensions in some functions like the dialogue scenes and the creatures don't capture the victim for that reason.

cant tell. what is dialogue scenes? I mostly use this for pursuit, there is no inviting and no talking with creatures. 

Is true that the creatures are easy distracted and that is intentionally but with my tweaks not longer need to be that extreme so some changes be made.

ok, I ll see what it brings :)

Even if I add more Creatures possibilities to the "SexLab Adventure" the Aroused Creatures have his own fans (me included) and his goal is another. Also lazy me say is easier fix Aroused Creatures then expand "SexLab Adventures"

yeah, just wanted to give feedback based on direct comparison. I was kinda curious why I had so much more scenes from SL adventures than aroused creatures. 
and since you started adding features from one mod to the other I just wondered if this project could be expanded. 

I am still struggline with getting any Creature on Creature animations to show.

I am using the settings you supplied, but the creatues will not engage with each other.

Are there specific animation packs needed? I have HCoS installed, which has such animations, but when I look at the tags, they are alles tagged with CF or CM, but I can't find any CC animations.

Okay, so I found a couple of CC tagged animations from HCoS which I had not activated. Now they are, but still they are not selected.

• There are two dogs in a room, male and female
  • no other NPCs around
  • Aroused creature engagements are allowed for creature and NPC (not for player)
  • FF and MM are allowed
  • I even turned the stamina and perversion checks to ensure this is not in the way
  • they get aroused
  • creature animations are switched on in SexLab (player can have sex with them)
  • also I tested with gender-specific animations on and off

But the two dogs will not engage at all. ? Any ideas?