On 9/17/2020 at 3:28 PM, osmelmc said:

I remember the reply for this and is not good.

By then I download the VR version and compare the scripts looking for that function without find it. And if bad not remember was the VR author who reply you post.

Apparently is just a confusion because the method to undress on VR is basically the same as SE.

In this case the random way I use is better. For that in the "Strip Editor" page of the SexLab MCM you can select the "Always Strip" option for the dress item and change the "Possibility" value to reduce the chance. That makes the "Always" option become in "Sometimes" and make the Striping more immersive.

Of course you can always manually equip or unequip any dress item using the inventory and that works too.

I don't see any reason why modify the strip function but if someone have a suggestion about I open and willing.

No i think you misunderstand me. What i mean is that in Sexlab i can select my own armors not to remove during sex. Lets say i want to keep the boots and gaudlets. I was looking for the same system on my followers or NPC.  What he said was that in his mod he had modified the debug target spell so i could select the same just on the npc instead. I am not sure as i dont play VR.  It would be really nice to have this as something in your mod.

6 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

No i think you misunderstand me. What i mean is that in Sexlab i can select my own armors not to remove during sex. Lets say i want to keep the boots and gaudlets. I was looking for the same system on my followers or NPC.  What he said was that in his mod he had modified the debug target spell so i could select the same just on the npc instead. I am not sure as i dont play VR.  It would be really nice to have this as something in your mod.

The "Strip Editor" page on the SexLab MCM allow keep one particular item equipped always, sometimes or never depending of the possibility amount. 

I understand right the first time and like I said is just a confusion because apparently when the VR version was made that part wasn't working right for some reason and what you see is just the fix for the already existing function. For I see most of the changes made for the VR are just to correct compatibility issues.

To select the the armor of the follower or any other NPC:

1. just select the NPC using the Select Target Key ("N") in front of the Actor 

2. then open the SexLab MCM and go to the "Strip Editor" page

3. Once there you will see the Player inventory fallowed by the Target inventory

3.a. if you see the target but don't see the armor you want, just enable the option to see the full inventory of the actor.

so some reason, the new and previous mod for SL seems to randomly make my PC disappear ( have pc headtracking, the pc isnt gone, its really small?  As the npcs heads all look down to the ground where my pc should be)  and the pc still can move around. 

13 minutes ago, macnchz said:

so some reason, the new and previous mod for SL seems to randomly make my PC disappear ( have pc headtracking, the pc isnt gone, its really small?  As the npcs heads all look down to the ground where my pc should be)  and the pc still can move around. 

The reason is unknown but the solution is simply.

Open the console and write

Player.SetScale 1.0

Then use some Alchemy or Enchanter Workbench.

With that last step should be permanent.

On 9/22/2020 at 11:35 AM, osmelmc said:

The reason is unknown but the solution is simply.

Open the console and write

Player.SetScale 1.0

Then use some Alchemy or Enchanter Workbench.

With that last step should be permanent.

Thank you!

Not permanent, still have to setscale often, kinda immersion breaking..  :(

UPDATE:  every stage of animations requires a new setscale.   trying to debug.

FINALLY:  using SLSO SexlabUtil 1.7  - old mod, I didnt notice.  I haven't had any issues with scaling since i removed it.  

12 minutes ago, tamai said:

i believe since ive used this mod i get a "?" in the info for fnis creatures or watever is there a reason for that or am i actualy doing something wrong?

You get "?" if you updated FNIS creatures to 7.6 (which doesn't show correctly it's version)

This helps with that:

awesome awesome awesome THANKS! ?

• Include the SexLab Adventures Tweak (20200924) 
    • Enhanced the Proximity Rape capture system. (Now not longer the Aggressor will capture you from other floor and detect the real size of the actors so now need to really capture you)
  • Update the SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.01 Tweak (20200924
    • Enhanced the Pursuit Capture Radio system. (Now not longer the creature will capture you from other floor and detect the real size of the actors so the Capture Radius options become just the extra distance between the actors and can be set as 0 without problem)
    • Fix some pursuit issues from the original Mod. (Now have more chance of seeing creature group pursuing the victim)
    • Fix CxC issue with horses mounted.
    • Added a Actor Mass Straight calculation function to the Check Stamina options. (Now is really hard for a creature rape any bigger actor, and really easy for a bigger creature rape a smaller actor. Not longer need the allowed creatures options to prevent chicken raping NPCs)
    • Added my default settings profile to the "Settings Profile 05" to help those users with configuration issues.
Guest AthenaESIV

I'm kinda slow so just checking here, lol... So the new SL Aroused Creature 4.01 will work with LE right? Or do we have to use the beta 10 version for LE? tyty

2 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

I'm kinda slow so just checking here, lol... So the new SL Aroused Creature 4.01 will work with LE right? Or do we have to use the beta 10 version for LE? tyty

Install the original SE 4.01 and update with my last tweaked LE 4.01

I have a small problem with SexLab Utility Plus.

SexLab Utility Plus has a cover up function when the character is naked.

Now I have installed different cover up animations with Dynamic Animation Replacer support from another mod, but unfortunately only the animation from SexLab Utility Plus is displayed.

It seems to me that SexLab Utility Plus somehow blocks the animations with Dynamic Animation Replacer. Is there any way to change that?

4 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

image.png.91aa1dce98a84ec6902720ebaea36376.pngI keep getting this error with sexlab utility plus I installed it as directed and i cant get sex to start to matter what
also i cannot change my sexlab gender in the mcm it defaults me as male even though i am female

I need the Papyrus0.log to get better idea. If the problem is just with HentaiCreatures then should be HentaiCreatures problem but send me the Papyrus0.log anyway.

You can try to "Stop All Animation" in the SexLab MCM last Page also remember to use the "Clean System" option on each utility update.

In the installer for the Aroused Creatures Tweak you have a little typo in a URL.

In the link to nibble's profile (in regards to alternate animations) you have the URL as loverlab, missing the s.

As for the animations themselves, if I already have Nibble's animations installed from the SLAL package he released, are they the same?

5 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

In the installer for the Aroused Creatures Tweak you have a little typo in a URL.

In the link to nibble's profile (in regards to alternate animations) you have the URL as loverlab, missing the s.

As for the animations themselves, if I already have Nibble's animations installed from the SLAL package he released, are they the same?

I can't say because he shared his idle in this topic and I included it on the installation.

I don't think the idle be included on the SLAL package but you can see for yourself.

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I need the Papyrus0.log to get better idea. If the problem is just with HentaiCreatures then should be HentaiCreatures problem but send me the Papyrus0.log anyway.

You can try to "Stop All Animation" in the SexLab MCM last Page also remember to use the "Clean System" option on each utility update.

Okay I also tried it with a draugr then a regular orc npc too and got the same result 

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log

48 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

Okay I also tried it with a draugr then a regular orc npc too and got the same result 

Papyrus.0.logUnavailable

Papyrus.1.log 455.85 kB · 3 downloads Papyrus.2.log 53.17 kB · 3 downloads

Ok the Papyrus.0.log is missing but the others show you Player character detected as Creature that seems to be the main problem. Also the .ESP file is installed but is not the right version so probably the mod organizer have some problem with the installation or some other Mod is overriding the SexLab Main quest too, in that case remove the previous installation of the Utility and install the last version making sure of none of the SexLab Utility Plus files be override be other mod and load the ESP file as last on the Plugins list.

If after that you problem persists try few times on the same game with few actors (not just the player) and send me the Papyrus.0.log