On 11/14/2020 at 8:43 PM, poblivion said:

Hi, such a strange thing happened to me. After I installed SexLab Utility Plus v20201108 some options in sexlab don't work ?

I don't know what's wrong ? The options are grayed out and do not work.

In the latest version you have to check 'Play Orgasm Effect' for the CumEffect.

So now you cant have cum without rumble anymore.

Try the same with Pre Sex / Foreplay.

The Fetish Filter on the other hand is not grayed out for me.

(uh, my very first post here)

40 minutes ago, anonym said:

In the latest version you have to check 'Play Orgasm Effect' for the CumEffect.

So now you cant have cum without rumble anymore.

Try the same with Pre Sex / Foreplay.

The Fetish Filter on the other hand is not grayed out for me.

(uh, my very first post here)

Thanks a lot ?, I had no idea the solution was so simple.

Dear Osmelmc,

I started Skyrim again a few month ago. This time with SexLab and SoS, adding more and more mods from here.

I just wanted to say THANKS for your awesome work.

Using SexLab Utility Plus since v20200920.

Now the girls do animations that I have never seen before ?

I am especially glad and thankfull that they dont shrink (had to use a modified actor.pex from LoversLab before)

because that is a feature which I really missed in SexLabRedux.

Some years ago on the Nexus I published 'Aunts Sisters and Daughters of Skyrim' (about 30 followers, different heights) and 'Size Does Matter' (removes racetoscale-keyword from furniture) so they wont shrink when using things.

Now after 3 month of work I filled 5 buildings like AyleidPalace/UndergroundBathhouse with 57 real-life women (with their own AI packs), scaling 0.90 to 1.12

and supplied 90 percent of Skyrims women (and over 50 percent of the men turned into women) with Melodics Latex outfits and new hairstyles.?

So the no-shrink feature in your mod is something that I am especially thankful for ?

Spoiler

20201106222006_1.jpg

On 11/14/2020 at 1:58 AM, bobobobo123 said:

Thanks for the greatful mod.
Will you plan to add a toggle for the automatic facial expression refresh feature?
because conflict when I using sexlab trigger for facial expression.

I will check that Mod to find the best solution. But I think already exists one option to disable the expression

On 11/14/2020 at 2:43 PM, poblivion said:

Hi, such a strange thing happened to me. After I installed SexLab Utility Plus v20201108 some options in sexlab don't work ?

I don't know what's wrong ? The options are grayed out and do not work.

ScreenShot4730.jpg

First the Cum related options need the Play Orgasms Effect option to work. That's not really new because the original SexLab internally work like that without telling you, the difference is I let you know by graying out the options. On the original SexLab users used to forget to enable the "Play Orgasms Effect" option and after that complain about the on the SexLab development topic so the changes is just to let you know how really work the options. I personally believe that those options should be independent.

Secund the LeadIn Could down option need the "Pre Sex Foreplay (LeadIn)" option enabled and is to avoid unnecessary LeadIn scenes.

Last the Fetish filter don't get enabled until you have the corresponding tagged Animations. The tags are showed on his description. I recommend you to use my tweaked version of SLATE and import my ActionLog included, finally toggle some of the Animations on the SexLab MCM "Toggle Animations" page to force the CACHE Reset and if you have some Fetish Compatible Animation installed the Filter will allow you enable it at this point.

On 11/15/2020 at 7:27 AM, anonym said:

So the no-shrink feature in your mod is something that I am especially thankful for ?

Good to know.

The original SexLab already allow disable the Scale effect so my real contribution is made the option detect case like yours where the racescale keyword is removed to automatic disable the SexLab option. Of course the best part is the detection of the real Actor Scale and the new alignment system based on the actor scale. By the way I recommend the Humanoids configuration instead of the Race

29 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

First the Cum related options need the Play Orgasms Effect option to work. That's not really new because the original SexLab internally work like that without telling you, the difference is I let you know by graying out the options. On the original SexLab users used to forget to enable the "Play Orgasms Effect" option and after that complain about the on the SexLab development topic so the changes is just to let you know how really work the options. I personally believe that those options should be independent.

Secund the LeadIn Could down option need the "Pre Sex Foreplay (LeadIn)" option enabled and is to avoid unnecessary LeadIn scenes.

Last the Fetish filter don't get enabled until you have the corresponding tagged Animations. The tags are showed on his description. I recommend you to use my tweaked version of SLATE and import my ActionLog included, finally toggle some of the Animations on the SexLab MCM "Toggle Animations" page to force the CACHE Reset and if you have some Fetish Compatible Animation installed the Filter will allow you enable it at this point.

I'm not a fan of a shaking camera ?

Is there a possibility how to make the options independently on each other ?

10 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I'm not a fan of a shaking camera ?

Is there a possibility how to make the options independently on each other ?

You and many others.

I don't paid too much attention to that part because SLSO already do that.

I will check.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Good to know.

The original SexLab already allow disable the Scale effect so my real contribution is made the option detect case like yours where the racescale keyword is removed to automatic disable the SexLab option. Of course the best part is the detection of the real Actor Scale and the new alignment system based on the actor scale. By the way I recommend the Humanoids configuration instead of the Race

For me that feature in SexLabRedux was greyed out, but unchecked. But they were aleays shrinking to 1.0.

But luckily I found that altered actor.pex before I finally found your Wonderful patch ?

But I have a question:

I like to see in the SexDiary who is the current top partner.

Unfortunatelly I cant see who No2 and 3 is.

Would love to see who is closing in, so I might choose them more as followers.

Could that be done or is there another mod that does ?

I didnt find any ?

On 11/16/2020 at 11:06 AM, anonym said:

I like to see in the SexDiary who is the current top partner.

Unfortunatelly I cant see who No2 and 3 is.

Would love to see who is closing in, so I might choose them more as followers.

I have to check how many partner are saved.

Edited: already included on the next release.

@Nymra

This is my file to Auto select the voices. Work perfect with the original SexLab voices but the extra voices need the right Tags or will be ignored most of the time.

The scripts detect the actor voice and select one of the SexLab voices based on the actor voice.

The current relevant Tags are "Male, Female, Rough, Loud, Excited, Quiet, Old, Young"

sslVoiceSlots.7z

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Nymra

This is my file to Auto select the voices. Work perfect with the original SexLab voices but the extra voices need the right Tags or will be ignored most of the time.

The scripts detect the actor voice and select one of the SexLab voices based on the actor voice.

The current relevant Tags are "Male, Female, Rough, Loud, Excited, Quiet, Old, Young"

sslVoiceSlots.7z 10.12 kB · 0 downloads

oh gawd, thx so much :D
Was almost close to uninstalling my own Voice mod ^^

Will test and report back. So curious! 

I added the keywords already weeks ago! 

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

oh gawd, thx so much :D
Was almost close to uninstalling my own Voice mod ^^

Will test and report back. So curious! 

I added the keywords already weeks ago! 

You can check on the logs for "Voice" because I add few Logs to see the actor voice, the SexLab voice assigned and the amount of voices removed by the filter.

21 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I will check that Mod to find the best solution. But I think already exists one option to disable the expression

You're right.
I could have turned off the sexlab look switch, but I didn't say it well enough. Sorry.
I'm using mouth expressions in SLTrigger in combination with sexlab expressions, so I get stuttering when I switch expressions.
So I suggested that it would be nice to have a switch to suppress it.
I'd appreciate it if you could think about it sometime.

4 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

for some reason i keep freezing when animations start, stage transitions, and when the animations ends, it freezes dramatically longer outside and im not sure why 

Papyrus.0.log 360.84 kB · 2 downloads

The log you send have just one Animation Thread started and show nothing interesting in that part.

But show a lot of error with other Mods like those with the scripts files "NA_BleedPerk", "UIListMenu", "POSSMainScr" and "WetFunctionMCM". On this cases the recommendation is update those available and remove those you don't really need.

The only errors related to SexLab are those related to reopen the MCM once you almost fully close the MCM. But that just show the MCM black without contain.

Also noticed that you are using Defeat and XPMSE. Like you probably know Defeat have a lot of script errors that makes CTD and really low the performance so is recommend use the Defeat option to Clean from time to time (I usually do that before leave some dungeon and once is finished I cross the door and save the game). By other side XPMSE is know it for being too heavy, in fact your log show a lot of FNIS Events called by the XPMSE so the recommendation is remove the ESP file to enhance the performance.

Other recommendations are:

Install the Havok Fix available on Nexus to help with the fps issues. By the way if you are running Skyrim with too much fps probably is good idea limited it a bit because Skyrim have some issues with that, at contrary if you are planning with less than 60 fps on city's you have to check the resolution of your textures files (if is this the case I have more specific recommendations)

Install the SrtCrashFix for more stability and safely increase the Animation limit.

Install the FallrinTools available on Nexus and use the ReSaver to clean the Save, because the main reason for performance issues are the save files with trash of already removed Mods. 

Guest AthenaESIV

Hey Osmel, hope you're well.

Does your SLATE tweak work with SLEN? Just curious. Searched through comments for mentions of SLEN but found no conclusive answer yet (still looking lol) tyty!

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Hey Osmel, hope you're well.

Does your SLATE tweak work with SLEN? Just curious. Searched through comments for mentions of SLEN but found no conclusive answer yet (still looking lol) tyty!

SLATE is to add and remove Tags to the Animations 

And SLEN is basically to initiate animations.

The SLATE Tweak is to allow add Tag to the Creatures Animations too, I also include my ActionLog and the more common Tags.

Since SLEN use the most common Tags to call for the Animations I don't see any reason to be incompatible. Also remember that you can easily add your own tags to the SLATE. By the way I use the SLEN too.

Guest AthenaESIV
15 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

SLATE is to add and remove Tags to the Animations 

And SLEN is basically to initiate animations.

The SLATE Tweak is to allow add Tag to the Creatures Animations too, I also include my ActionLog and the more common Tags.

Since SLEN use the most common Tags to call for the Animations I don't see any reason to be incompatible. Also remember that you can easily add your own tags to the SLATE. By the way I use the SLEN too.

Ah cool tyty. I figured since SLATE was included in SLEN they would conflict, but using both works for me too. Thanks! :)

6 hours ago, misima said:

Hello.

Why characters disappear after sex with this mod? 

This mode doing good, I want to use it. But with SLSO it works badly. I dont want chars do disappear!  

For I know the actor get scale 0.01 for unknown reason because the issue is not on my scripts.

Some users report that is because some of the files is being override by other Mod, so make sure none of my Utility Plus files get override by any other Mod.

To reset the player scale open the console and write:

Player.SetScale 1.0

If the files are not longer override the actor should not longer disappear but just to be sure use some of the workbench or the forge before try sex again (that's the recommendation of one of the users)

By the way make sure of update the rest of your Mods too because some Mods like Hormones also change the actor scale and old versions have issues with that. I recommend you to search for "SetScale" on this topic to see the solution of some of the users.

42 minutes ago, misima said:

Very very buggy mod!! Nothing helps. Now folllower getting disspear. It just doesnt works properly with SLSO.

I hate myself to give it another chance, It is just unplayble.

yeah, that is how I feel until I find out that it is my own error (user error). 
I mean its not like this mod works for everybody else, no?