1 hour ago, yarz96 said:

Cum not apply after sex, when i go far away from cities or caves, when i'm in cave or cities or near caves and cities all works. When i install original sexlab - all works. 
https://clip2net.com/clip/m0/2cb6a-clip-54kb.jpg its console near cave, it assigned the tag "Oral"
https://clip2net.com/clip/m0/e7e3a-clip-47kb.jpg its far away frov cave, no tag and not apply cum
?

P.S. I change sslActorAlias to SLSO sslActorAlias and now all work

Change any of the Utility files is bad idea usually just make more errors even if seems to solve something.

My recommendation is reinstall the SexLab Utility Plus and make sure of not one of the files can't be override be any other Mod

I will check that issue.

16 minutes ago, yarz96 said:

@osmelmc i reinstall mod few times, start new game, make clear save, disable mods, but results same everytime

Yes but replace the files will give you real issues. I already have the issue identify and is one error treatment to prevent the effect on locations not loaded or undefined because the cum effect usually return errors on those locations but apparently the fix is exceeding his objective.

Wait until I fix that. Nobodies dead for lack of cum on the forest. ? Except succubus of course.

47 minutes ago, Prymerion said:

The case is:

I still don't have fetish options. I have SLAL animation from Anubs installed, where I added "vampire" tag in json file. SexLab sees this tag in the installed animations. But the fetish option is still gray. What am I doing wrong?

For vampires the tags are "Vampire" and "Feed" need both because "Vampire" is also used for the Creatures Animations and "feed" is also used for breast feeding

For magic, mages stuff or soulgem the tag is "Mage"

For Animations involving Alchemist workbench or potions the tag is "Alchemy"

Once you finish with the tags disable and enable again any of the Animation in SexLab to force the cache update

15 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

For vampires the tags are "Vampire" and "Feed" need both because "Vampire" is also used for the Creatures Animations and "feed" is also used for breast feeding

For magic, mages stuff or soulgem the tag is "Mage"

For Animations involving Alchemist workbench or potions the tag is "Alchemy"

Once you finish with the tags disable and enable again any of the Animation in SexLab to force the cache update

Thank You. I'll try it.

@osmelmc Hello again, i cheсk sslActorAlias script and change 
"function ApplyCum()
    if ActorRef
        int CumID = Animation.GetCumID(Position, Stage)
        location akLocation = ActorRef.GetCurrentLocation()
        if CumID > 0 && akLocation != none && akLocation.IsLoaded()
            ActorLib.ApplyCum(ActorRef, CumID)
        endIf
    endIf
endFunction"
to
function ApplyCum()
    if ActorRef
        if CumID > 0
        endIf
    endIf
endFunction
and now cum work fine, сan I leave that and would it cause problems to change this function?

1 hour ago, yarz96 said:

@osmelmc Hello again, i cheсk sslActorAlias script and change 
"function ApplyCum()
    if ActorRef
        location akLocation = ActorRef.GetCurrentLocation()
        if CumID > 0 && akLocation != none && akLocation.IsLoaded()
        endIf
    endIf
endFunction"
to
function ApplyCum()
    if ActorRef
        if CumID > 0
        endIf
    endIf
endFunction
and now cum work fine, сan I leave that and would it cause problems to change this function?

The line you remove is to prevent one error happens when the actor is in a location unloaded or undefined like when you are not in the cell. But in your case is not working as intended.

Yes you can keep it without the line and should be safe (mostly)

In the install instructions for Sexlab Utility Plus Extra version, it says to load the saved game and click the Clean System option in the Sexlab MCM.

Do I still need to do this if I am starting a new game and Sexlab Utility Plus Extra version is already installed?

28 minutes ago, Corsec said:

In the install instructions for Sexlab Utility Plus Extra version, it says to load the saved game and click the Clean System option in the Sexlab MCM.

Do I still need to do this if I am starting a new game and Sexlab Utility Plus Extra version is already installed?

no (on new game with utility already install, just do all the usual. I think Sexlab even autoinstalls itself. 

new game -> you in game world -> save -> load -> SL auto install with osmel -> save -> load -> do all the other MCM stuff (might be old news, but that is at least what I do) 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

no (on new game with utility already install, just do all the usual. I think Sexlab even autoinstalls itself. 

new game -> you in game world -> save -> load -> SL auto install with osmel -> save -> load -> do all the other MCM stuff (might be old news, but that is at least what I do) 

Ok thanks. I got worried because on my first test, the camera was locked in first person. Will try again. I usually start new game, wait for messages to complete, load SL, save, reload a few times.

Also, I'm trying to understand how the options work for race heights. I'd like to use a patch to make HUGE sexual dimorphism where males are much taller than females. However I also want to even race heights during sex scenes so that the animations are aligned.

I'm trying to understand how Sexlab utility Plus does that, but to be honest I don't understand the instructions. Do i just need to do this-

Global (The more simple and easy to use; is advisable when most of the actors have similar height) need "Even Actors Height" "Enabled" and "Race/Gender Specific Adjustments" "Disabled"

I don't understand what the other options do. Will Sexlab utility Plus fix the CTD problem associated with changing the heights of playable races that regular Sexlab has (the CTD fix needs to be disabled before activating the 'Even Actors Height')?

EDIT: My edited race heights range from 0.8 to 1.2. Is this close enough to qualify for the condition of "when most of the actors have similar height"?

Even Actors Height will set all the actors to the 1.0 until the Animation ends. And use the Global profile so you only need to align the actors one time for each unaligned Animation

The CTD is fixed with the .dll included for the LE version because the SE version don't need that fix. The option to prevent CTD is not longer needed for CTD but can be used instead for other scale issue if happen.

With the Even Actors Height Disabled each actor keep his original scale on the Animation and is looks better (from my point of view of course) but you will have to align each scale combination for each Animation and take time and effort. In this case I recommend the Humanoids configure combination because the work to do is less.

Thanks for the info. 'Even Actors height' seems to be working OK. I prefer to minimize the time spent adjusting animations.

I'm getting a problem that the camera view is locked in third person if I press the spacebar during a sex animation. I have rebound the spacebar to be the 'Activate' button in my game and that has been saved as part of my MO2 profile. I suspect that may be the cause.

It's not a big issue because I usually rebind the 'Advance Animation Stage' key in Sexlab anyway, so I never use spacebar for sexlab functions. Thought you should know, I didn't have this problem with basic sexlab.

9 hours ago, Corsec said:

Thanks for the info. 'Even Actors height' seems to be working OK. I prefer to minimize the time spent adjusting animations.

I'm getting a problem that the camera view is locked in third person if I press the spacebar during a sex animation. I have rebound the spacebar to be the 'Activate' button in my game and that has been saved as part of my MO2 profile. I suspect that may be the cause.

It's not a big issue because I usually rebind the 'Advance Animation Stage' key in Sexlab anyway, so I never use spacebar for sexlab functions. Thought you should know, I didn't have this problem with basic sexlab.

I use this, not only it hides stuff you choose in the .ini but it also deactivates stuff like Activate or jump and so it makes that camera issue go away. Also it's a SKSE so it doesn't use a .esp

On 4/23/2020 at 2:24 PM, Nymra said:

dunno how and what you do. can you provide screenshots?

I turned of "texture swap" in wet function to only get the glossy effect. I prefer that somehow looks more realistic and sexy. 

HOLY MOTHER!!! :D WARP SPEED OSMEL!

Wet Function Redux fix works (on a new game only tho). 
Now I get correct wet function applied to face and also the wet textures are applied there. Ingenious. 

Helpless will be tested next. let the rape commence. *

Do you mind when I post the fix in WetFunction? 
I might even release a wetfunction all in one repack with texture files, its a confusing mess currently sadly. 

Hello Nymra,

I try to get work WFR and High poly head. I use the Osmel fix on a new game, but it doesn't work. Did you do something special ? In MO, my order on the left pannel are like that :

Wet function 1.0 main

Wet functionRedux_39Patch

Osmel fix for High poly head

It is two must have mods, so I don't want to give up ! Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, darkangel2041 said:

Hello Nymra,

I try to get work WFR and High poly head. I use the Osmel fix on a new game, but it doesn't work. Did you do something special ? In MO, my order on the left pannel are like that :

Wet function 1.0 main

Wet functionRedux_39Patch

Osmel fix for High poly head

It is two must have mods, so I don't want to give up ! Thanks in advance

I have the same problem. 
THe fix does not work anymore for me too. Had no time to search for the reasons :(

It worked only on 1 profile but I dont know what I did different there :(

I am still having he weird Sexlab Bug of beeing teleported to the center of skyrim in mid air. 
I think the SL utility plus said it fixed it. 

Dunno what caused it in this case tho,. 

Some mod seems to interfere with Free Camera during Sexlab Scenes (locking the camera while animating). 
This happens not for all profiles, I could never track it down. Maybe you see something in the log? 

Papyrus.0.log

hey @osmelmc, I've noticed that allowing NPCs to use furniture, even sometimes, causes them to skip scenes where it selects furniture without possible animations. Is it possible to add a skip feature for when it cannot find any animations for a selected furniture or something like that? This mainly seems to be an issue with animations involving more than 2 people since there aren't supported furniture anims for 3-5 actors yet. Also I've noticed a treasure trove of quality animations from people like anubs and milky that use the Animobject or Animobj to indicate their furniture animations, how hard would it be to work with this tag to integrate those animations?

56 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

hey @osmelmc, I've noticed that allowing NPCs to use furniture, even sometimes, causes them to skip scenes where it selects furniture without possible animations. Is it possible to add a skip feature for when it cannot find any animations for a selected furniture or something like that? This mainly seems to be an issue with animations involving more than 2 people since there aren't supported furniture anims for 3-5 actors yet. Also I've noticed a treasure trove of quality animations from people like anubs and milky that use the Animobject or Animobj to indicate their furniture animations, how hard would it be to work with this tag to integrate those animations?

I think the furnitures will be added bit by bit. 

If there will be more furniture animations tho, I dont know. THere seems to be no animator especially keen to implement them. And for this system only ZAP Furnitures make sense. Some Animators use furnitures that do not exist outside of their SLAL pack. THey would need to be added to ZAP first to work as intended. 
I want to fill that gap, but it will be alot of work and I dont know yet if I can pull it off :( (I also want to make group anims with furnitures btw) 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

I think the furnitures will be added bit by bit. 

If there will be more furniture animations tho, I dont know. THere seems to be no animator especially keen to implement them. And for this system only ZAP Furnitures make sense. Some Animators use furnitures that do not exist outside of their SLAL pack. THey would need to be added to ZAP first to work as intended. 
I want to fill that gap, but it will be alot of work and I dont know yet if I can pull it off :( (I also want to make group anims with furnitures btw) 

Progress is progress even if it is slow, and I'm glad someone who is smarter than I is taking a stab at it. What about the other bit though? Changing the way that this decides to use a furniture would be better for mods like ABMM and PetCollar (currently they tend to loop with how this tweak decides to pick furniture).

@HabibHanson 

1. The furniture system first check if exist the furniture Animation for the actors count and then try to find the Furnitures once founded ask you if you want to use it. But some filters can interfere with that. I will check.

2. The "AnimObject" tag is to inform the user that the Animation load his own Object for the Animation that includes potions, weapons, rocks, trees and anything you can imagine. On Animations were some Furniture is used the "Furniture" tag is strongly required, not just to be compatible with the furniture system, also to prevent them to be used on Bed's.

I recommend you to use my "SLATE tweak" and important the actionLog included to add the missing tags to the Animations in need.

10 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@HabibHanson 

1. The furniture system first check if exist the furniture Animation for the actors count and then try to find the Furnitures once founded ask you if you want to use it. But some filters can interfere with that. I will check.

2. The "AnimObject" tag is to inform the user that the Animation load his own Object for the Animation that includes potions, weapons, rocks, trees and anything you can imagine. On Animations were some Furniture is used the "Furniture" tag is strongly required, not just to be compatible with the furniture system, also to prevent them to be used on Bed's.

I recommend you to use my "SLATE tweak" and important the actionLog included to add the missing tags to the Animations in need.

Awesome, I'll check out SLATE. Keep up the good work.