8 hours ago, sekuzeku said:

do you know how i can fix the glow/shine on the pubic hair?

ScreenShot70.jpg.51d03a9ecf7feea6fcaf471da4f78f6e.jpg

I don't see any glow there. But the last version of the tweak have a fix for that when the game is loaded but just fix the actors around the player. The real problem is with the NiOverride and is out of my control. Apparently the NiOverride function have that issue and since I the only one using it...

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

Anyone know where I might find sexlab utility for skse 2.0.16 sse 1.5.80?

The "SexLab Utility Plus" don't care about the SKSE version and work on LE and SE.

If "SexLab Framework" work for you the "SexLab Utility Plus" will work too.

36 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The "SexLab Utility Plus" don't care about the SKSE version and work on LE and SE.

If "SexLab Framework" work for you the "SexLab Utility Plus" will work too.

Yes I just saw that and it's not bad, it corrects the problems of alignment of the characters during the scenes.
Seems to me that it allows to align the actors with the objects of the game doesn't it?

I had to ask for the version because in the sexlab mcm, I had SKSE and papyrusutil with a red cross. And I don't want to update my game to break my savvy afterwards.

10 hours ago, sekuzeku said:

do you know how i can fix the glow/shine on the pubic hair?

ScreenShot70.jpg.51d03a9ecf7feea6fcaf471da4f78f6e.jpg

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

I don't see any glow there. But the last version of the tweak have a fix for that when the game is loaded but just fix the actors around the player. The real problem is with the NiOverride and is out of my control. Apparently the NiOverride function have that issue and since I the only one using it...

sorry, here is a better picture of the same. maybe maybe glow was the wrong word.

it is very shiny and turns light even if hair is black.

ScreenShot71.jpg.63806ea8e3041a8709239b8b81841374.jpg

46 minutes ago, sekuzeku said:

sorry, here is a better picture of the same. maybe maybe glow was the wrong word.

it is very shiny and turns light even if hair is black.

That's probably a property of the Meshes to reflect the light. If you have the NifSkope is easy change the property value of the Meshes of the BodySlide and after that rebuild the Meshes using the BodySlide

I need to check

SexLab Utility Plus v20200920.7z

> It remembers everything I changed on my last game (undress settings for single outfit parts)

> It worked right away, even me couldn't mess it up on first contact ^^

> I don't need to care anymore if I'm over the SL animation limit if I register SLAL files

> saves so much time on a new game and after LAL!!!

> makes lewd games awesome right after leaving LAL

> DD/ZAP animations and filter support is just... perfect.

> doesn't crash trying to compensate actor heights ?‍♀️

> feels like a new SL version ?

> so much less pain on a new game, all SL MCM settings got remembered and applied correctly

> did you do something with the expressions too or did I not mess up this time? They seem to fit better. ?

> I don't know who that guy is, but he is right ?:

Spoiler

yes thats awesome memes | quickmeme

@donttouchmetheregood to know you like it. But I have to point that the last version released was a early update due to the SLSO update, and I was working on the filters like DD/ZaZ at that moment so they are not perfect because fail very often. The next version is the real deal.

The Expressions are changed and updated few times on each Animation stage. Making the actors more expressive and even more if you have more expressions installed. 

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

and I was working on the filters like DD/ZaZ at that moment so they are not perfect because fail very often.

You mean they don't find all animations?

So far I mainly used it with Armbinders or Yokes and it showed successfully only animations for those. But I only tested for 2 hours and I think it never choose billy animations for example that would also fit. Is that what you meant by "failing"?

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

The Expressions are changed and updated few times on each Animation stage. Making the actors more expressive and even more if you have more expressions installed. 

That's a big improvement. Seems also to win over "player head tracking and voice type" during a SL scene.

I will try the Fetish filter next.

I have feedback from @Corsec that the Fetish filter can be grayed out in SL MCM. What could be a possible reason for that? (Fetish Filter is not grayed out for me with newest SL Utility version)

30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I have feedback from @Corsec that the Fetish filter can be grayed out in SL MCM. What could be a possible reason for that? (Fetish Filter is not grayed out for me with newest SL Utility version)

Like this in the screenshot below. Was there another box that needed ticked before fetish tags could be activated? I remember it could be activated in an earlier version of this mod.

Spoiler

152382083_enb2020_10_2119_16_51_42.jpg.dfa479926e76d0c6dd2ae4e1c2c303ee.jpg

EDIT: I'm using v20200920.

@donttouchmethere the issue with the filters was that they are made to be applied just if the Animation list still have Animations after that. That is something good but the issue was that I was applying all the filters together on one step and right now the filters are too many to do it like that so the chance of don't get applied for being too many on one step was too high. On the moment of the version release I was fixing that by separating the filters on groups and apply it step by step, so is working better there but I was just half way to finish the changes and for that reason still fail some times like for example letting pass DD or Bound Animations when none DD or ZaZ device is used.

@Corsec @donttouchmethere

To avoid unnecessary CPU process, the Fetish filters can be enabled just if you have Animations with the corresponding Tags. For example: "Vampire", "Alchemy", "Mage"... The filter is too avoid that Actors bite necks without being vampires or use magic without being mages.

So the first is see if you have animations with some of those tags. If not you can try to add those tags using the SLATE from my tweak's.

I planing on add also the "Necro" Tag but first I have to figure out how detect the dead Actor because Mod like Defeat resurrect the actors before call the SexLab and kill them again once the Animation ended, so technically the dead's are alive ?‍♀️.

Finally after many hours of try and error my "Maths Skill Level" got raised and seams like I figure out the the correct math equation for the Animation Offsets of the SexLab so should not longer be more alignment problems for rotate the Bed Animations. Now I just need to predefined and correct few more Animation Offsets, and test again the rest of the changes to release the full version. 

This is the Beta of the SexLab Utility Plus LE for those who want to try it. Include all the changes I previously commented.

SexLab Utility Plus LE v20201023(Extra).7z

WARNING: Some Bed or Furniture Offsets can have the wrong values but you can manually set the right ones if you like, and let me know.

*** Don't forget to use the "Clean System" option once updated because many of the changes depend of that. ***

32 minutes ago, onionlover76 said:

About this mod, is there anyway to lengthen the duration of fade to black on animation start feature? Not sure if it is my isolated case, but when the black screen fades completely, the animation is yet to be executed. It takes like 2 more seconds for things to get going.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3204-sexlab-fade-to-black/

only current way for this to be changed. But its also not perfect. When starting scenes is delayed by what is seemingly script load or whatever you will experience the 1-2 seconds delay no matter what you do :(

58 minutes ago, onionlover76 said:

About this mod, is there anyway to lengthen the duration of fade to black on animation start feature? Not sure if it is my isolated case, but when the black screen fades completely, the animation is yet to be executed. It takes like 2 more seconds for things to get going.

The Fade to black option still don't work right with ENB for LE at less ENB be configured to use the Skyrim original graphics and that makes it almost pointless.

3 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Fade to black still don't work right with ENB for LE at less ENB be configured to use the Skyrim original graphics and that makes it almost pointless.

dunno, but in the Fade to Black mod I use the ENB fix works for me at least partially. I combine max blur with black and so I get blur fade in -> full black screen -> blur fade out. 

2 hours ago, l12436 said:

Did utility tweak support latest slso 1.6.7 ?

I always get crash  after update slso and utility tweak to latest.

- I accdiently deal with it, seems SLSO need to disable to update.

maybe this mod need update instruction.

Utility Plus always support the last SLSO version but I never tried to update both at the same time so no idea what can happen.

By logic SLSO need that SexLab be installed to work so probably the instructions to deal with the SexLab update be on the SLSO page.

Good to know. Thanks

4 minutes ago, onionlover76 said:

Oh, I actually play SE. But yea, it would work better if I have a stronger rig to help with the script lag.

ENB SE have one way to configure the fade to black without losing graphics quality and work perfectly with my fade to black.

The SE ENB configuration is describe on the same Mod Nymra show you and somewhere on this topic.