48 minutes ago, Nymra said:

dunno, but in the Fade to Black mod I use the ENB fix works for me at least partially. I combine max blur with black and so I get blur fade in -> full black screen -> blur fade out. 

The real fix is on the ENB files. But that in LE Disable the graphics enhancement.

38 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@osmelmc The latest version of SLSO is needed for certain functions of "Sexlab Survival" modification, so could SexLab Utility Plus please be updated to work with the new version? Anyway thanks for your all of your outstanding work done so far!

The SexLab Utility Plus is 100% compatible with the last SLSO version.

In case of some SLSO new update you can easily check the compatibility comparing the modification date of the files in common, if the SLSO ssl files are older than the same files on the Utility means the Utility already included the changes.

2 hours ago, l12436 said:

Another question, the autosave manager patch. did I need to remove original mod for clean save, or just replace it.

Just override the original.

The only tweak I have that need something similar to a clean save is the "SexLab Utility Plus" and for that he have his own "Clean System" option.

11 hours ago, osmelmc said:

The SexLab Utility Plus is 100% compatible with the last SLSO version.

In case of some SLSO new update you can easily check the compatibility comparing the modification date of the files in common, if the SLSO ssl files are older than the same files on the Utility means the Utility already included the changes.

It does seem to have some kind of weird interaction. A girl in my game got fucked so hard that she shrank out of existence. Well not really but I can't seem to get her with the console to turn her back up to scale 1 again.

Something currently shrinks the receiving sex partner.

So... Does anyone have an idea how to save the poor girl from the world of atoms?

anyone have a quickfix for when a chair is found, and animation starts on the chair, but the actors face in the wrong direction? I know I can use the "]" hotkey to move the scene and if I face towards or away from the chair then we can get things going in the right direction. I just hate waiting the 7 seconds.

22 minutes ago, aulton1968 said:

anyone have a quickfix for when a chair is found, and animation starts on the chair, but the actors face in the wrong direction? I know I can use the "]" hotkey to move the scene and if I face towards or away from the chair then we can get things going in the right direction. I just hate waiting the 7 seconds.

dont know if I understand correctly, but you maybe can just use the "rotate scene" hotkey with Ctrl and flip the scene 180° instantly.
Also, when relocating the scene you can press the hotkey again and the scene relocates instantly.

3 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

If the rotation issue is with the specific Animation you can select "Animation" from the "Profile" option values in the "Animation Editor" page and permanent change the Adjust Rotation value for the selected Animation.

By the way the Scene Reposition hotkey give you 12 seconds and you can press it again to force the reposition ends before time expired

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

If the rotation issue is with the specific Animation you can select "Animation" from the "Profile" option values in the "Animation Editor" page and permanent change the Adjust Rotation value for the selected Animation.

By the way the Scene Reposition hotkey give you 12 seconds and you can press it again to force the reposition ends before time expired

Yeah I think a specific chair animation always face the wrong way on start and a perm change would be great. There is also a wall animation that always starts too far from the wall, when another lines up perfectly. I haven't played around with the animation editor menu nearly enough and I forgot it was there. 

1 hour ago, aulton1968 said:

Yeah I think a specific chair animation always face the wrong way on start and a perm change would be great. There is also a wall animation that always starts too far from the wall, when another lines up perfectly. I haven't played around with the animation editor menu nearly enough and I forgot it was there.

For I know there are 2 Chair Animations with that issue and are from Billyys and FunnyBizness

Both animations need to be set as Rotation 180. If already have that value you probably have my old JSON file to fix that and need to be removed because that file was made before I made the option on the MCM and since I'm including the predefined values for the new Animation Offsets options on the Installation, next time you update the utility the values will be the ones I set as default.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

For I know there are 2 Chair Animations with that issue and are from Billyys and FunnyBizness

Both animations need to be set as Rotation 180. If already have that value you probably have my old JSON file to fix that and need to be removed because that file was made before I made the option on the MCM and since I'm including the predefined values for the new Animation Offsets options on the Installation, next time you update the utility the values will be the ones I set as default.

awesome thanks

18 minutes ago, Szlordrin said:

Any chance you'd be willing to take a crack at fixing the Sexlab Tools create animation feature. The feature works for Humans/human animations but something about it doesn't like creature/human animations.

Right now I have it uninstalled but I'm planing on blend some Animations to fill few holes and will be needed. So I will check it out. But just after my next release.

@Szlordrin 

At the end the main reason for me to use the SexLab Tool is not possible with the way the stages are processed but at less the Creatures Animations problem is fixed. 

WARNING: is not possible for the original "SexLab Framework" process more than one Creature RaceKey on the same animation by his own. So to process more than one Race on the same Animation the "SexLab Utility Plus" is required. This RaceKey issue is on the SexLab but just Mods like the "SexLab Tools" are affected.

SexLab Tools Creature Fix (20201103).7z

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Szlordrin 

At the end the main reason for me to use the SexLab Tool is not possible with the way the stages are processed but at less the Creatures Animations problem is fixed. 

WARNING: is not possible for the original "SexLab Framework" process more than one Creature RaceKey on the same animation by his own. So to process more than one Race on the same Animation the "SexLab Utility Plus" is required. This RaceKey issue is on the SexLab but just Mods like the "SexLab Tools" are affected.

SexLab Tools Creature Fix (20201103).7z 22.43 kB · 4 downloads

Dude, you are amazing. Love this community, love this guy!

24 minutes ago, yarz96 said:

@osmelmc Hello again, thanks for this mod, btw is there a way to add in "Sex Diary" sex count, i mean count of oral sex, count of anal sex? Like in "shout like a virgin" on stats page
Sexlab stats manipulator shows experience too, not count
Thanks

8f834-clip-55kb.jpg?nocache=1

I think they already are there but probably are called bit different. In case don't be there I can easy add it.

23 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

I think they already are there but probably are called bit different. In case don't be there I can easy add it.

I was looking for this mods few month and can't find, only shout like virgin, if you add this I'll be very grateful?

1 hour ago, yarz96 said:

I was looking for this mods few month and can't find, only shout like virgin, if you add this I'll be very grateful?

I see now. They are there but as Title instead of number.

For what reason you want to know the number. Because for I see on the scripts the returned value may be not accurate.

12 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

I see now. They are there but as Title instead of number.

For what reason you want to know the number. Because for I see on the scripts the returned value may be not accurate.

Sometimes it's interesting to see how many times has it been, for more informations. When I played with "shout like a virgin", everything works good