1 hour ago, monty359 said:

Hallo Osmelmc, one thing i would like to see in the SL Strip tool would be the quiver. I use SSE and the quiver is not stripped by the SL. i Do not know if it is even possible. for the time beeing i have to use other mods, but they are for ether general hide, if not in fight, or for sex scenes only, but they do not work well together.

I do not know how on SE but on LE a plugin for RaceMenu from XPMSE, this have 2 sliders which turns off the display of the quiver and bow behind the back. I use it and I'm fine. but if you are not satisfied when the character pulls arrows out of nowhere, then there is a mod for auto-hiding the quiver during sex scenes.

but in LE

2 hours ago, xtirp8 said:

I do not know how on SE but on LE a plugin for RaceMenu from XPMSE, this have 2 sliders which turns off the display of the quiver and bow behind the back. I use it and I'm fine. but if you are not satisfied when the character pulls arrows out of nowhere, then there is a mod for auto-hiding the quiver during sex scenes.

but in LE

that is what i use too. unfortunately i could not make it work with lazyitemhider together. implementation of quiver stripping with SL would be the more elegant solution (if it is possible)

@monty359 @xtirp8 I use the "Auto Unequip Ammo" Mod found on Nexus. I'm using it on LE but should work on SE too.

This Mod remove the Quiver when the Bow get unequipped and when you equip some Bow automatically equip the last Ammo equipped with that Bow. Also detect new ammo types so supposed be compatible with everything.

Is not perfect because sometimes fail on equip the right ammo but avoid me a lot of troubles and remove the Quiver when SexLab unequip the bow so I not longer see the Quiver on my SexLab Scenes.

However I will try to include the ammo on the strip list.

Edited: Not possible without reply the entire "Auto Unequip Ammo" Mod so is better just install that Mod.

Not sure how does the struggle works for NPCs, my followers always win the creatures struggles. Don't think the min/max key timing affect NPCs too ? What settings did you guys use for the stamina damage ? I checked the stamina of the horse attacking my follower, he has way more than her

Also, thank you osmelmc ! I really like the new features of Sexlab and Aroused Creatures

2 hours ago, boita said:

Not sure how does the struggle works for NPCs, my followers always win the creatures struggles. Don't think the min/max key timing affect NPCs too ? What settings did you guys use for the stamina damage ? I checked the stamina of the horse attacking my follower, he has way more than her

Also, thank you osmelmc ! I really like the new features of Sexlab and Aroused Creatures

I want update the function to also consider the actors size but right now have armor make harder for the Creatures success on the attack so if you want to see your follower attacked made it use some dress or better be Naked.

If you draw your weapon that will scare the creature.

And the Lewd Option make followers refuse the Creatures at first but after some time the followers start to look for the Creatures. That depends of each NPC.

By the way that also applied for the player so soon you also can't resist the impulse. Hopefully you can always pray to the God's to low your lewd level but that's another Mod.

3 hours ago, Ludecho6 said:

Hi OsmelMC, really appreciate your work. Could you please implement a function like it is in mod called "look what you see" where u have look at the screen mode and if possible could you do it only for head bone?  So basically u could use this feature in animations and maybe switch it on and off on a hotkey. I have seen this feature in lots of h-games and i am surprised it is still not implemented in sexlab.

I think it will look strange when your character (woman) is having oral sex and turns her head towards the camera))) but overall a very good idea, endorse.

3 hours ago, Ludecho6 said:

Hi OsmelMC, really appreciate your work. Could you please implement a function like it is in mod called "look what you see" where u have look at the screen mode and if possible could you do it only for head bone?  So basically u could use this feature in animations and maybe switch it on and off on a hotkey. I have seen this feature in lots of h-games and i am surprised it is still not implemented in sexlab.

Not sure if is possible. The first person plugin I use turns the player head on the direction I look when I'm on first person mode. But you want the actors looking for the camera when the camera is in free mode. The problem is that I don't know if the camera positions can be accessed through scripts.

I will try.

Hello, 

I have encountered a strange behavior. During the Sam Guevenne a night to remember quest you get to the misty grove where if you have some certain mods (SD if I am right) you can get gang banged by everyone around.

First threesome than foursome an so on. So it is a chain of calls to Sexlab for animations. 

Using your updates on Sexlab, the scenes does not play properly. Sometimes only first stage works, sometimes the first then second and stops at third. It is sporadic. Without your update, just basic  Sexlab it works every time.

I have this log here if that might help. (I did a clean on SL every time and started the scene a few times)

Also this:

image.png.60ff94825fffad92d9a50c9b93fa8425.png

Could be some timing issues...

SexLabDebug.0.log

4 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Hello, 

I have encountered a strange behavior. During the Sam Guevenne a night to remember quest you get to the misty grove where if you have some certain mods (SD if I am right) you can get gang banged by everyone around.

First threesome than foursome an so on. So it is a chain of calls to Sexlab for animations. 

Using your updates on Sexlab, the scenes does not play properly. Sometimes only first stage works, sometimes the first then second and stops at third. It is sporadic. Without your update, just basic  Sexlab it works every time.

I have this log here if that might help. (I did a clean on SL every time and started the scene a few times)

Also this:

image.png.60ff94825fffad92d9a50c9b93fa8425.png

Could be some timing issues...

SexLabDebug.0.log 100.1 kB · 4 downloads

For I see is not the utility. The utility just make the issue evident.

Not sure what is the mod but instead of use the "AnimationEnd" event to start the new chained scene they are using the "AnimationEnding" event. That is a big mistake because by the moment of the "AnimationEnding" the actors still are being used by the previous scene and try to start new one on that point can cause actors missing, T position or CTD on the original SexLab. In the utility I just prevent that forbidding start new screen with actors in use.

Of course the original SexLab don't care too much about and let you start the new scene. Also probably the mod with the error wait few seconds after the AnimationEnding event to start the new scene; that usually work with the original SexLab but the utility take more time to end with the Animation.

If you send me the Papyrus log file with the Error I can make a fix for the mod and contact the author because the SexLab log don't include the external errors and in my copy of SD I don't found that mistake.

19 hours ago, osmelmc said:

For I see is not the utility. The utility just make the issue evident.

Not sure what is the mod but instead of use the "AnimationEnd" event to start the new chained scene they are using the "AnimationEnding" event. That is a big mistake because by the moment of the "AnimationEnding" the actors still are being used by the previous scene and try to start new one on that point can cause actors missing, T position or CTD on the original SexLab. In the utility I just prevent that forbidding start new screen with actors in use.

Of course the original SexLab don't care too much about and let you start the new scene. Also probably the mod with the error wait few seconds after the AnimationEnding event to start the new scene; that usually work with the original SexLab but the utility take more time to end with the Animation.

If you send me the Papyrus log file with the Error I can make a fix for the mod and contact the author because the SexLab log don't include the external errors and in my copy of SD I don't found that mistake.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi, I made it however I see SL Sexual Fame and Torch Remover making a bit of a mess in log.

I tried removing both then, cleaned and tried again to get it cleaner log...

Papyrus.1.log

Hope this helps.

@FireSplitter That help.

The problem is "SexLab Confabulation". Coincidentally I was about to install it when check your log. So instead of play a while, I start to check the script and like I suspect he use too much the AnimationEnding event together with a waiting of 2 seconds to avoid the issues related.

But going to take some time because he use the event for everything on the mod and in some things like the Killing at the end of the Sex is correct use the AnimationEnding event. so I need check one by one to decide which ones change, and they are a lot. 

Edited:

Seems ready.

SexLab Confabulation v1.7.3 FIX.7z

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

@FireSplitter That help.

The problem is "SexLab Confabulation". Coincidentally I was about to install it when check your log. So instead of play a while, I start to check the script and like I suspect he use too much the AnimationEnding event together with a waiting of 2 seconds to avoid the issues related.

But going to take some time because he use the event for everything on the mod and in some things like the Killing at the end of the Sex is correct use the AnimationEnding event. so I need check one by one to decide which ones change, and they are a lot. 

Edited:

Seems ready.

SexLab Confabulation v1.7.3 FIX.7z 16.1 kB · 1 download

@Narcolepsy (quoted for reference, maybe the fix can be integrated? I have confabulation installed but did not test it yet) 

On 7/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Fetterbr said:

Hi. Could you add the function to control what armors to strip during sex on NPC's ? it is today only possible for the player in SE.  There is a patch around to do that but it is only for the SL VR version.

On 7/27/2020 at 4:27 PM, osmelmc said:

What Patch. The current Strip Editor allow enough control from my point of view but if someone have something somehow better. I willing to include it.

Just show me the mod for reference.

Just a small clarification here - the change to debug spell just selects the npc for use in SL MCM menu, which yes, allows you to control items worn by that NPC in the strip item editor. On LE and SE version of SL you can get the same functionality without needing mods by looking at the NPC and pressing the select NPC hotkey, which you can define in SL MCM menu.

1 hour ago, reikiri said:

Just a small clarification here - the change to debug spell just selects the npc for use in SL MCM menu, which yes, allows you to control items worn by that NPC in the strip item editor. On LE and SE version of SL you can get the same functionality without needing mods by looking at the NPC and pressing the select NPC hotkey, which you can define in SL MCM menu.

That's explain way I don't found any extra strip options on VR. 

So @Fetterbr at less you or someone else have some specific ideas to share about the strip. This function development have reached a dead point because I don't see any good way of making true for now.

Just want to remember the almost new "Sometimes" and "Possibility" options on the "Strip Editor". Is not the same as manually select the armor to strip but is really good. I personally use it on gloves with exposed fingers, skirts, revealing armor and clothes, hoods and any clothes I don't need to remove to have sex but still want to remove it sometimes. 

On 8/2/2020 at 9:50 PM, osmelmc said:

I want update the function to also consider the actors size but right now have armor make harder for the Creatures success on the attack so if you want to see your follower attacked made it use some dress or better be Naked.

If you draw your weapon that will scare the creature.

And the Lewd Option make followers refuse the Creatures at first but after some time the followers start to look for the Creatures. That depends of each NPC.

By the way that also applied for the player so soon you also can't resist the impulse. Hopefully you can always pray to the God's to low your lewd level but that's another Mod.

I made further testing, without armor works nicely. Drawing weapons to stop attempts too. Disable stamina check for NPC seems to make them lose the pursuits which works for me :)
Tried with the Lewd Check On, my follower started jumping on every horses and chickens ?? , she's so advanced on the sexlab lewd levels and I don't even prostitute her. I wish i could slow down the diary stats progression.

1 hour ago, boita said:

Tried with the Lewd Check On, my follower started jumping on every horses and chickens ?? , she's so advanced on the sexlab lewd levels and I don't even prostitute her. I wish i could slow down the diary stats progression.

Interesting though.

My first reaction was tell you that the Followers are doom. But then I remembered the Lewd level is the opposite of the purity level and the purity can be raised with the Animation ends of the "Loving" tagged Animations. So more love and less "dirty" / "rape" for the followers is the Dr. Osmel recipe.

Of course you can always reset the SexLab Diary of the Target on the SexLab MCM but where is the funny in that.

On 8/4/2020 at 11:09 PM, osmelmc said:

@FireSplitter That help.

Edited:

Seems ready.

SexLab Confabulation v1.7.3 FIX.7z 16.1 kB · 19 downloads

23 hours ago, Nymra said:

@Narcolepsy (quoted for reference, maybe the fix can be integrated? I have confabulation installed but did not test it yet) 

The fix works perfectly. Thank you for the quick support. I see someone already quoted the mod creator so hopefully will be integrated in the mod in future updates.

small  Sexlab scripting question:

I found this in the sslOjectFactory.psc:

; SFX Types
Sound function Squishing() global
    return Game.GetFormFromFile(0x65A31, "SexLab.esm") as Sound
endFunction
Sound function Sucking() global
    return Game.GetFormFromFile(0x65A32, "SexLab.esm") as Sound
endFunction
Sound function SexMix() global
    return Game.GetFormFromFile(0x65A33, "SexLab.esm") as Sound
endFunction
Sound function Squirting() global
    return Game.GetFormFromFile(0x65A34, "SexLab.esm") as Sound
endFunction

Now I wonder if it would be possible to simply expand these?

For example with: 

Sound function Beating() global
    return Game.GetFormFromFile(0x65A33, "SexLab.esm") as Sound
endFunction
Sound function Whipping() global
endFunction

Sound function Spanking() global
endFunction

Sound function Fisting() global
endFunction

and then set the appropriate files up and use the new keywords in JSON? 
I stumbled on this by accident but maybe that way we can create sound files for more specialized things like the mentioned above?

If I am correct, what else would be necessary? I suspect maybe changes in the Sexlab.esm to add the additional sound file references? 

@Nymra is possible but also need changes on the "SexLab Animation Load" and of course in the JSON Animations.

I even see something on the current "SexLab Animation Load" that can be emulate to play the specific sound effect on the right second.

The only question is:

Will be used?

Because just few Animations required something like that and will be possible only with the "SexLab Utility Plus (Extra)"

2 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Have you added a feature to SexLab Utility Plus to remove the ugly standard SexLab animations?

I have already found a few mods that do just that, but they replace many of the files in SexLab Utility Plus. For this reason I have not installed them.

You can go to the sexlab menu and just tick them all off, I think?

47 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

You can go to the sexlab menu and just tick them all off, I think?

I tried that but by registering the custom animations with SexLAb Animation Loader the standard animations are reactivated. And then find out which animations are the standard animations!

3 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Have you added a feature to SexLab Utility Plus to remove the ugly standard SexLab animations?

I have already found a few mods that do just that, but they replace many of the files in SexLab Utility Plus. For this reason I have not installed them.

My Utility and the mod to remove the Standard Animations are compatible.

Just make sure my files don't be replaced like always and reset the Animation Registry once installed.

hey 

is there a way to control which foreplay animation plays when?

I made 6 Aggressive Foreplay Animations for my SLAL pack and tagged them "Aggressive" and "Leadin" 
But now they are also played normally and not only as ForePlay

but when I just tag them "Foreplay" they also play with consensual animations and consensual foreplay plays with "aggressive" ones

Can we have a special "AggroLeadIn" or "RapeLeadIn" something tag to solve this? 

I even wonder if we can "synchronize" the leadin with the later animation? I could tag some leadins as "doggy" or "cowgirl" or "bound" etc.

Also, I think LeadIn Animations should be excluded from normal animations. meaning they NEVER play excet as foreplay? 

(Sexlab should automtacilly toggle "LeadIn" animations as "OFF" for consensual and aggressive tags and only toggle on for Foreplay

OK with better overview:

1. Can we prevent normal "LeadIn" to play when Scene Tag is Aggressive?
2. Can we have a "RapeLeadIn" tag to play only when the Scene Tag is aggressive?

3. Can we have "LeadIn" Animations of all kinds automatically toggled off for normal animation choice? (At the moment you have to toggle them off manually in Sexlab or you can get 2 LeadIn Animations in a Row
4. Can we have LeadIns with 3P/4P/5P? I dont thinkg why not, haha. I just might save me the trouble in testing it myself. 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

OK with better overview:

1. Can we prevent normal "LeadIn" to play when Scene Tag is Aggressive?
2. Can we have a "RapeLeadIn" tag to play only when the Scene Tag is aggressive?

3. Can we have "LeadIn" Animations of all kinds automatically toggled off for normal animation choice? (At the moment you have to toggle them off manually in Sexlab or you can get 2 LeadIn Animations in a Row
4. Can we have LeadIns with 3P/4P/5P? I dont thinkg why not, haha. I just might save me the trouble in testing it myself. 

1. The current LeadIn Animations search for the aggressive tag. But I will check anyway.

2. Not needed because rape is supposed to be Aggressive and that's already working.

3. At less on the pre released version and the one I working the LeadIn Animations listed for the scene not longer be part of the normal Animation list of the same Scene to avoid the issues with the LeadIn Animation also being played as Normal Animation. But if you have not LeadIn Scene or the LeadIn Animation wasn't part of the LeadIn list then the LeadIn Animation can be showed on the normal Animation list.

4. I think is already allowed but I will check. In any case the problem is I never see one Animation with more than two Actos that can be treated as LeadIn/Foreplay.

Even the Creatures are allowed as LeadIn. And all the filters also applied for the LeadIn Animations with the difference that instead of the normal Animation the LeadIn list can become empty for the Actions of the filters.