10 hours ago, osmelmc said:

That's a old issue come from the original SexLab and is caused by many reasons most of them already solved. The main reason I know still unsolved is when you press the button and the scene is changing in that case allow you move but bring you back to the original position even before the time ends. Other reason is when the time end or the key is pressed to end the repossession event in middle of some idle like sitting or running (if you are already sit don't happen) 

Just wait couple of seconds and try again if happen. The first scene is the one with more chance to bug because usually is shorter.

i cant move the scene, ever, no matter how many times i try, never really had this issue before since i disable auto advance scenes

since i'm the only one with this issue i wonder if it could be a incompatibility with another mod somehow? all the sexlab related mods i have are these

Spoiler

the load order is reversed (bottom to top)

+Heretical Resources v1.51
+fadeTattoos v1
+rapeTattoos v1.4
+SlaveTats 1.3.0-beta-2
+PapyrusUtil 3.3 - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+SexLab Enchantress 2.4
+SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English
+Sexlab Defeat 535 Fixed 2019
+PAH Home Sweet Home
+PAH And You Get a Slave!
+Paradise Halls Enhanced 7.3.9
+HDTSextoys
+SLAL Anub Creature 3.2020
+SLAL Anub Human 3.2020
+SLAL K4anims 1.5
+SLAL NibblesAnims 5.7
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+SLAL Billyy's Animations 3.3
+SLAL Suke Version 1.1
+SLAL Dogma 23-12-2019
+SLATE_Creature Patch(2020_06_01)
+Zaz DoggyStyle Amation Fix (Zaz Animation Pack V.8.0)
+ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+
+SLATE v20160801
+Skyrim Horses Renewal MNC + ABC
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+Beast HDT v0.64
+Spectator Crowds Ultra 0.99 alpha4 - LE
+SexLab Utility Plus v20200627
+MoreNastyCritters V12.08
+SLAnimLoader
+JContainers
+Wet Sex Sounds
+SexLab Tools v3.0
+SexLab - Hide HUD Elements (1.1.2)
+SexLab Aroused eXtended 29
+Sexlab - Cum Overlays
+SexLab Separate Orgasm LE 1.6.5
+SexLabFramework v162

@2Dimm can be Compatibility issue

In theory if some Mod try to apply some Spell or Idle when you are moving the scene the bug will happen. But I check on the Mods I have and not one do that. The best chance I have to know the reason is if you send me the Papyrus0.log of the problem.

I have a question if i get a warning message that that says when i start my save file something among the lines "to many hkx male animation installed" can i safely ignore it ? since It seems like i exceeded the 16,2k animation limit from sexlab, but i didn't reach the 1k animation limit that you patch basically provides for humans and creatures. @osmelmc

On 7/2/2020 at 12:10 AM, meikel1403 said:

I have a question if i get a warning message that that says when i start my save file something among the lines "to many hkx male animation installed" can i safely ignore it ? since It seems like i exceeded the 16,2k animation limit from sexlab, but i didn't reach the 1k animation limit that you patch basically provides for humans and creatures. @osmelmc

The answer to that is on the FNIS description. FNIS is who take care of the amount of hkx allowed. I recommend you to use the XXL version of FNIS with the recommended plugin for your Skyrim version to remove the Animations limit.

I use the XXL version with the plugins if you refer to these in specific (Animation Limit Crash Fix LE) and (animation loading fix version 1.0)

but the problem seems to be that the sexlab framework only can load a certain amount of animation when i reach over 16,658 sex animation in fnis

or something among that number get i a error message from sexlab when i start my safe file since the framework can only handle 16,2k registered animations you can push a little above that limit but not much it seems.

The only additional information i found from fnis is these i quote:

"4. SexLab limit - the maximum amount of animations the framework can store in its registry. This limit related only to the framework. ZaZ, DD, TKDodge and other non-sexlab animations has no affection on the limit. Can be expanded with a tweak shared somewhere on LL."

but these refers only about the store limit not the registration limit overall but i geese i just don't add more sex animation, since i have anyways for each creature and humans around 800 animations.

Anyways thanks for the kind reply, since no body replied to me anywhere, where i asked these specific question. ^^

@osmelmc

@meikel1403 SexLab don't store or directly process the hkx files. In fact just access to them using FNIS. SexLab really don't care about the hkx files, that means if you play and Animation without have the corresponding hkx the system don't even know if the Animation exist.

The SexLab Animations limit is related to the amount of aliases that needs to be defined in the SexLab Animation registry more than anything is just annoying add Aliases. 

The hkx files related to the SexLab Animation have not Genders. The gender in this case is defined in the SexLab Animation Registry as a reference to take in consideration for few functions to sort the actors and filter the Animations. 

---------------------------------------

Well the previous was to give you some understand of the way SexLab work.

For I know you problem is with FNIS. From my experience there are few Mods with Gendered hkx files. And in at less in oldest FNIS versions the amount of Gendered HKX files FNIS can handle was limited.

You can have more details on the Nexus FNIS description

And the real amount of Female and Male Animations is showed when you run FNIS. Those files need to be in separate folders to be considered Gendered. In my case I uninstall the "XP32 New Animation Pack" when similar error happened to me.

I just started using sexlab utility plus, and it is the first time I had a yoke animation (I use DD) since I had it. So first of all, it is amazing that my SLAL animation can get picked, but as soon as the animation is picked (btw, it first of all tries to run a Babo animation, then switches to Billy, each time. Idk why), but as soon as the animation starts an additional missing texture yoke appears on my yoke, and it remains even after the animation is done and even after changing cells. Is the problem on this mod's end? Should I install the animObjects for Billy and Babo (in spite of the FOMOD telling me I shouldn't install them if I use DD?)

The picture shows the problematic item right after the sex scene was done

417196703_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_07.08-23_06_54_00.png.57c773777c13b475784b442aa767ae57.png

I was directed to this mod to increase SexLab's animation limit. I use the other mod that increases it to 750 but it seems its not working as I went up to 525 by updating 2 packs and now all human on human animations have broken while human on creature function fine.

The game doesn't crash either so I may not have hit Skyrim's hard limit with FNIS so is it safe for me to uninstall the older animation limit mod and replace it with this one?

I only worry about rebuilding the registry as my number of animations make it hard to register everything I have enabled now and making sure they actually work.

36 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Yes he does.

Damn! I mean good for him!

His schlong is broken on my game, he equips one but he is missing half of it ?

Looks like a fungi infection in a terminal stage ?

He is also the one NPC I ever saw with that issue ?

I can't even imagine what kind of odd conflict that could be ?‍♂️

36 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Any idea about my problem though? XD

I saw something like that only if

animated objects between mods have conflicts

or the SLAL pack was missing textures

or missing soft dependency if the SLAL pack grabs textures from another mod (like ZAP)

I always have DD filters deactivated so I can't tell what would conflict there.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Babo animation, then switches to Billy

I have those packs installed too, but don't see any texture missing.

I also don't see any conflicts during installation like with: FunnyBiz SLAL Pack vs Anubs SLAL Pack.

I don't use the newest BABO SLAL pack tho. I'm one version behind, maybe something new got added?

and it remains even after the animation is done and even after changing cells.

Normally that happens if an animation gets abruptly ended or changed that adds animated objects to the PC.

Check your inventory, the animated object might be still there and can be dropped.

If not, start a new SL animation and the animated object gets removed.

btw, it first of all tries to run a Babo animation, then switches to Billy, each time. Idk why

That's the culprit, I wonder why it does that.

Try and deactivate some animation filters.

There are also mods that can change animations half way (Apropos maybe?)

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's the culprit, I wonder why it does that.

Try and deactivate some animation filters.

There are also mods that can change animations half way (Apropos maybe?)

I have both the DD filter and the filter from this mod on. Which one should I stop using?

11 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I have both the DD filter and the filter from this mod on. Which one should I stop using?

Deactivate the ZAP filters if you use DD filters

You can also deactivate all those filters if you choose animations with for example SLtools or you want only OsmelMC's mod decide:

> ZAP

> DD (you installed the billy DD animations already right?)

> SL aggressive filter (and others)

More important would be to find the mod that changes animations during a SL scene.

I'm not sure atm what animation adds the ZAP yoke. Billy usually uses metal DD ones.

You could try and find out what animation adds that yoke and start it to see if it always misses the texture.

42 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Deactivate the ZAP filters if you use DD filters

You can also deactivate all those filters if you choose animations with for example SLtools or you want only OsmelMC's mod decide:

> ZAP

> DD (you installed the billy DD animations already right?)

> SL aggressive filter (and others)

More important would be to find the mod that changes animations during a SL scene.

I'm not sure atm what animation adds the ZAP yoke. Billy usually uses metal DD ones.

You could try and find out what animation adds that yoke and start it to see if it always misses the texture.

I am not sure where the ZAP filter is (I don't have ZaZ installed at all, btw), but disabling all filters in the DD menu seem to have stopped it from switching to another animation. It now picks babosneakyokestanding every single time, though. Idk if it means another problem.

Anyway, the odd object still appears, but this time disappears by the end of the animation, so I will assume that the animation places it and removes it later. Now the questions are:

How can I remove/fix it?

How can I make it so animations will be picked randomly again?

Maybe some things can be solved via load order? When is it best to put this utility mod? (And its impossible to put it before DD because DD are esm's)

Just a clarification: it really gets picked every single time. Even when the overseer wants a blowjob. The other animations get picked only if I turn all 3 DD filters on, and then it switches to the other animation after the first stage (which is clearly not intended behavior, I would say). I don't recall having anything that switched animation in the middle, unless this utility has such a feature I misunderstood?

12 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I am not sure where the ZAP filter is (I don't have ZaZ installed at all, btw)

?you have no ZAP filters if ZAP isn't installed

13 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

but disabling all filters in the DD menu seem to have stopped it from switching to another animation. It now picks babosneakyokestanding every single time, though.

iiik that's odd, or not, DCL tag searching for animations is odd.

I would recommend for DCL situations to leave the DD filter active or it might not be able to find any animation.

I didn't play around enough with SL Utility Plus to know how it effects SL tag filtering.

babosneakyokestanding => I have that one too and it shows texture of the yoke correctly on my setup.

During installation I don't let it overwrite anything else (not even sure if it tries)

Maybe it needs the texture from ZAP?

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

?you have no ZAP filters if ZAP isn't installed

iiik that's odd, or not, DCL tag searching for animations is odd.

I would recommend for DCL situations to leave the DD filter active or it might not be able to find any animation.

I didn't play around enough with SL Utility Plus to know how it effects SL tag filtering.

babosneakyokestanding => I have that one too and it shows texture of the yoke correctly on my setup.

During installation I don't let it overwrite anything else (not even sure if it tries)

Maybe it needs the texture from ZAP?

I am a bit confused in general. Is the DD filter "use bound animations" or the top thing "use animation filter"? I am not sure what each does if the other is not ticked.

So you are saying in general, it is possible DCL is incompatible with the utility filter? That's a bit sad, since my main source of bound sex is DCL rape, DCL solicitation, DCL combat surrender and DCL prison XD

The only thing Babo overrides is Babo and SLAL. No mesh far as I can see. ZAP is not shown as a dependency, maybe it is missing by accident?

Actually, I am not sure I want another yoke to appear on top of the yoke I am wearing for the animation, is there a way to clear it instead?

Though the main question remains: how do I make the filter keep the randomness on the one hand, but allow the SLAL side on the other hand? XD

9 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Is the DD filter "use bound animations" or the top thing "use animation filter"?

The filters should have a short explanation in DD MCM (IIRC)

10 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

So you are saying in general, it is possible DCL is incompatible with the utility filter?

NO! I didn't say that at all. >.<

11 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

ZAP is not shown as a dependency, maybe it is missing by accident?

Totally possible (if you use newest version), that's why it's good that you reported it in the babo support topic.

12 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Actually, I am not sure I want another yoke to appear on top of the yoke I am wearing for the animation, is there a way to clear it instead?

Not that I know of.

I thought DD filter + DD animations would prevent that

13 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Though the main question remains

The main question is what mod changes animations during sl scenes

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The main question is what mod changes animations during sl scenes

Is it possible that if both filters are on, each of them picks a different animation and the second one takes the earliest oppertunity to overwrite the first one?

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The filters should have a short explanation in DD MCM (IIRC)

Yes, one makes sure that blocked areas are blocked and the other makes the devices not disappear. I am still not sure which of these does the filtering. With the utility mod, devices won't disappear even if everything in DD is unticked

3 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I just started using sexlab utility plus, and it is the first time I had a yoke animation (I use DD) since I had it. So first of all, it is amazing that my SLAL animation can get picked, but as soon as the animation is picked (btw, it first of all tries to run a Babo animation, then switches to Billy, each time. Idk why), but as soon as the animation starts an additional missing texture yoke appears on my yoke, and it remains even after the animation is done and even after changing cells. Is the problem on this mod's end? Should I install the animObjects for Billy and Babo (in spite of the FOMOD telling me I shouldn't install them if I use DD?)

The picture shows the problematic item right after the sex scene was done

417196703_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_07.08-23_06_54_00.png.57c773777c13b475784b442aa767ae57.png

First the right configuration when you use the "SexLab Utility Plus" with DDi and "ZaZ Animation Pack". You should enabled the Zad and ZaZ filters on SexLab and disable the Animations Filters/System on "ZaZ Animation Pack" and "Devious Device Integration" MCM’s. That's to prevent DDi or ZaZ change the Animation once started and also enhance the speed.

-----------------------------------------------

Now you problem is because you have installed the AnimObject with the Devices included, based on your explication you should remove the Billyy AnimObject or reinstall it without the devices.

The latest released version of SexLab Utility Plus already included a function to remove the AnimObject once the Animation change and when the Animation ends but still need more work. The next release should be better on that.

Also if you have few author's AnimObject installed check for my marged AnimObject may help you to reduce the amount of Plugins enabled and also hide the most of the Furniture AnimObject.

SLAL AnimObj.7z

But first remember remove the devices AnimObject installed.

20 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

First the right configuration when you use the "SexLab Utility Plus" with DDi and "ZaZ Animation Pack". You should enabled the Zad and ZaZ filters on SexLab and disable the Animations Filters/System on "ZaZ Animation Pack" and "Devious Device Integration" MCM’s. That's to prevent DDi or ZaZ change the Animation once started and also enhance the speed.

-----------------------------------------------

Now you problem is because you have installed the AnimObject with the Devices included, based on your explication you should remove the Billyy AnimObject or reinstall it without the devices.

The latest released version of SexLab Utility Plus already included a function to remove the AnimObject once the Animation change and when the Animation ends but still need more work. The next release should be better on that.

Also if you have few author's AnimObject installed check for my marged AnimObject may help you to reduce the amount of Plugins enabled and also hide the most of the Furniture AnimObject.

SLAL AnimObj.7z 6.06 kB · 0 downloads

But first remember remove the devices AnimObject installed.

Thanks, though I don't have ZaZ at all. Disabling the DD filters and leaving only yours active results currently always with babosneakyokestanding (this is the source of the animObject, not anything Billy). Unlike with Billy, Babo doesn't have a FOMOD to choose which animObjects to install (if it has any) so I am not sure how to exactly do that XD

The animObject is probably a babo issue though, but getting the same animation all the time... I am not sure on which end that problem is

3 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

I was directed to this mod to increase SexLab's animation limit. I use the other mod that increases it to 750 but it seems its not working as I went up to 525 by updating 2 packs and now all human on human animations have broken while human on creature function fine.

The game doesn't crash either so I may not have hit Skyrim's hard limit with FNIS so is it safe for me to uninstall the older animation limit mod and replace it with this one?

I only worry about rebuilding the registry as my number of animations make it hard to register everything I have enabled now and making sure they actually work.

This SexLab Utility Plus not just increase the Animations limit, also fix many issues and stability problem of SexLab. Even include new functions. So every update is considered as a new SexLab Framework version and for that reason you need to use the "Clean System" option in the SexLab MCM once installed/updated. Before use the "Clean System" option make sure of export the configuration and important it again once finished.

Also if you remove any Animation you have to "Reset the Animation Registry" 

*** One of the objective of this Mod is that you not longer need others SexLab fixes or tweaks, so uninstall the rest of them ? ***

3 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Thanks, though I don't have ZaZ at all. Disabling the DD filters and leaving only yours active results currently always with babosneakyokestanding (this is the source of the animObject, not anything Billy). Unlike with Billy, Babo doesn't have a FOMOD to choose which animObjects to install (if it has any) so I am not sure how to exactly do that XD

The animObject is probably a babo issue though, but getting the same animation all the time... I am not sure on which end that problem is

Babo have the yoke AnimObject inside the folder "Meshes/AnimObjects/AnimationsByBakafactory/"

Are called "AOYoke.nif" and "AOYoke02.nif" 

You can remove both files without problem. But if you use my marged "SLAL AnimObject" and disable the rest of the .esp Plugins included on the "Animations Packs" the results will be better. 

In some previous post I point the author's include on the my marged file.

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Damn! I mean good for him!

His schlong is broken on my game, he equips one but he is missing half of it ?

Looks like a fungi infection in a terminal stage ?

He is also the one NPC I ever saw with that issue ?

I can't even imagine what kind of odd conflict that could be ?‍♂️

I'm having similar issues after install the "SOS SexLab Addon"

The issue was SOS in the General configuration allowing 0 as minimal size.

8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Babo have the yoke AnimObject inside the folder "Meshes/AnimObjects/AnimationsByBakafactory/"

Are called "AOYoke.nif" and "AOYoke02.nif" 

You can remove both files without problem. But if you use my marged "SLAL AnimObject" and disable the rest of the .esp Plugins included on the "Animations Packs" the results will be better. 

In some previous post I point the author's include on the my marged file.

Alright, thanks a lot. What about the problem of the filter picking that specific animation all the time though?

11 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I'm having similar issues after install the "SOS SexLab Addon"

The issue was SOS in the General configuration allowing 0 as minimal size.

Thanks!

I will have to give that poor guy a schlong larger than 0!

(Also I can stop blaming DCL for it ?)

AH! Now I remember:

Using any SOS debug spell on him caused DCL to register it as an attack.

Got 28 days for trying to repair his schlong.

Unthankful bastards ?