2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

1. The current LeadIn Animations search for the aggressive tag. But I will check anyway.

2. Not needed because rape is supposed to be Aggressive and that's already working.

3. At less on the pre released version and the one I working the LeadIn Animations listed for the scene not longer be part of the normal Animation list of the same Scene to avoid the issues with the LeadIn Animation also being played as Normal Animation. But if you have not LeadIn Scene or the LeadIn Animation wasn't part of the LeadIn list then the LeadIn Animation can be showed on the normal Animation list.

4. I think is already allowed but I will check. In any case the problem is I never see one Animation with more than two Actos that can be treated as LeadIn/Foreplay.

Even the Creatures are allowed as LeadIn. And all the filters also applied for the LeadIn Animations with the difference that instead of the normal Animation the LeadIn list can become empty for the Actions of the filters.

cool! valuable information for me, thx. 
I want to search for animations that allow 3P and more as lead in. 
Creatures are a new thing for me but wow, creature lead in would be fun! And there are tons that would work at least for 2-3 stages. 

Another thing I had in mind which I count as "Sexlab Bug"

When in combat stance (weapons out) when a Sexlab Scene starts, the camera gets stuck. 
This can sometimes be "repaired" by going into combat stance after sex again, but no all the time.

Also camera movement is locked during the scene, making only free cam an option.

I wonder if Sexlab could force the PC out of Combat Stance before initiating Sex? 
I made a habit of going out of combat stance before sex for a long time now, but sometimes I cant or am too slow. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Another thing I had in mind which I count as "Sexlab Bug"

When in combat stance (weapons out) when a Sexlab Scene starts, the camera gets stuck. 
This can sometimes be "repaired" by going into combat stance after sex again, but no all the time.

Also camera movement is locked during the scene, making only free cam an option.

I wonder if Sexlab could force the PC out of Combat Stance before initiating Sex? 
I made a habit of going out of combat stance before sex for a long time now, but sometimes I cant or am too slow. 

Still are few bugs on the scene starting I'm not being able to solve just because are hard to reproduce. And some of them are results of the interface if external Mods, making them even harder to reproduce. I think I see that bug sometime but not sure.

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

6 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I think I see that bug sometime but not sure.

I see that sometimes too, usually only in combination with a Defeat mod.

Means: Combat defeat => weapons get removed but combat stance still is active => sexlab animation => during sex the combat stance conflicts with the sexlab camera?

It's rare, and mostly happens if I'm changing weapons/spells at the same time I get defeated.

47 minutes ago, NolanDaneworth said:

Running into problem with Utility Plus for SSE - SL cant register more than 750 (1k total max) anims if Utility Plus is placed above SL1.63 in load order.
Is that a bug or intended ? Will Utility Plus work if i put it under SL framework ?

obviously sexlab utilily plus has to overwrite Sexlab (so load after it). 

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I see that sometimes too, ually only in combination with a Defeat mod.

Means: Combat defeat => weapons get removed but combat stance still is active => sexlab animation => during sex the combat stance conflicts with the sexlab camera?

It's rare, and mostly happens if I'm changing weapons/spells at the same time I get defeated.

I know the Defeat bug and is because the idle is changed without low the weapon's. The solution in this case is draw the weapon and low the weapon's again.

I can try something like that the problem is test it because is in fact one bug on the Defeat mod and others like that.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

I know the Defeat bug and is because the idle is changed without low the weapon's. The solution in this case is draw the weapon and low the weapon's again.

I can try something like that the problem is test it because is in fact one bug on the Defeat mod and others like that.

I think so to that's it a defeat mod glitch. I saw it with any defeat mods, means any mod that changes quickly the PC combat stance to something else like:

> defeat and remove weapons (sometimes that doesn't work if weapons get removed and the last used spell/weapon quickly gets reequipped)

> lock into a ZAZ furniture with idles (super hard to test, had this only with SCB and NDUN so far)

> lock DDs with idles on the PC (hard to test, happened with SCB)

> paralyze and defeat or sexlab scene

> Skyrim finishing move camera?

If I understand it correct a SL animation is just another kind of idle?

In this case an idle reset before the SL animation would be needed?

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I think so to that's it a defeat mod glitch. I saw it with any defeat mods, means any mod that changes quickly the PC combat stance to something else like:

> defeat and remove weapons (sometimes that doesn't work if weapons get removed and the last used spell/weapon quickly gets reequipped)

> lock into a ZAZ furniture with idles (super hard to test, had this only with SCB and NDUN so far)

> lock DDs with idles on the PC (hard to test, happened with SCB)

> paralyze and defeat or sexlab scene

> Skyrim finishing move camera?

its also happening with Naked Dungeons Defeat scenario.

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

SexLab already have the reset idle but don't work on this situation.

When I start to add idles at the end of the Animation I noticed not many idles work on some situations.

At less for the paralyzed actor I can use the ragdoll idle together with the reset idle but in the rest even if the ragdoll idle work can't be used because looks odd.

For now I trying forcing the SheatheWeapon() function on the player

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

SexLab already have the reset idle but don't work on this situation.

When I start to add idles at the end of the Animation I noticed not many idles work on some situations.

At less for the paralyzed actor I can use the ragdoll idle together with the reset idle but in the rest even if the ragdoll idle work can't be used because looks odd. 

Your right, the more I think of it it's the failed attempt to stop the combat stance. Luckily it's rare. Still would make you a genius (more then you already are of course) if you find that issue.

Yeah, ragdoll is what I use too for messed up SLanimations from paralysis, but usually it will be a clusterfuck at first.

Is there no mod that banishes all paralyze from the game?

Atm I try this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83716?tab=files (I guess the author didn't thought about SL first^^)

So far it looks better for usual paralyze situations, I'm waiting to see if it helps with ZAP and SL. (if it works I will certainly brag about it everywhere, yeah I'm slow trying out new stuff ?)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Your right, the more I think of it it's the failed attempt to stop the combat stance. Luckily it's rare. Still would make you a genius (more then you already are of course) if you find that issue.

Yeah, ragdoll is what I use too for messed up SLanimations from paralysis, but usually it will be a clusterfuck at first.

Is there no mod that banishes all paralyze from the game?

Atm I try this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83716?tab=files (I guess the author didn't thought about SL first^^)

So far it looks better for usual paralyze situations, I'm waiting to see if it helps with ZAP and SL. (if it works I will certainly brag about it everywhere, yeah I'm slow trying out new stuff ?)

I already have the fix for the Defeat mods but are too many Mods so I testing one general solution for SexLab. And the mod you are trying give me one idea of how detect the paralyzed actor without use the Keywords. So even if the chance of test it is low probably get fixed for the next release.

23 minutes ago, mushroomcap said:

the leito anim bed alignment for me is VERY off. characters float several feet above beds

That's because is one of the BedOnly Animations loaded with "SexLab Animation Load" is the issue with the bed offsets commented before.

Those Animations are made specific for Bed and for that reason need a UP offset of -37 and because "SexLab Animation Load" stop be developed just before include the function for that most of the Animation Author's was forced to tag those Animations as "Furniture" to avoid be used on the bed and include his own bed on the Animation.

The good news is I just finished the development of the solution for all the furniture/bed offset issues. So soon will be released. Just need few more test and add few more preset's to make the transition more easier for the users.

About the new offset options:

* The new offset options apply just want the Animation is played on a bed or Furniture so don't interfere with the original disposition of the author.

* The offset are permanent stored on the Animation and exported to one external JSON file called "AnimOffsets.json". Allowing reimport the user defined offset for the Animation when the Animation is registered.

* Allow modify all the general alignment parameters of the Animation 

* Thanks to all that is highly compatible with others Furniture Mods and very easy to use.

* Plus now the Furniture offset detect the scale of the furniture allowing use scaled Furnitures and objects like the small Bed's without readjust the alignment

5 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

That's because is one of the BedOnly Animations loaded with "SexLab Animation Load" is the issue with the bed offsets commented before.

Those Animations are made specific for Bed and for that reason need a UP offset of -37 and because "SexLab Animation Load" stop be developed just before include the function for that most of the Animation Author's was forced to tag those Animations as "Furniture" to avoid be used on the bed and include his own bed on the Animation.

The good news is I just finished the development of the solution for all the furniture/bed offset issues. So soon will be released. Just need few more test and add few more preset's to make the transition more easier for the users.

About the new offset options:

* The new offset options apply just want the Animation is played on a bed or Furniture so don't interfere with the original disposition of the author.

* The offset are permanent stored on the Animation and exported to one external JSON file called "AnimOffsets.json". Allowing reimport the user defined offset for the Animation when the Animation is registered.

* Allow modify all the general alignment parameters of the Animation 

* Thanks to all that is highly compatible with others Furniture Mods and very easy to use.

* Plus now the Furniture offset detect the scale of the furniture allowing use scaled Furnitures and objects like the small Bed's without readjust the alignment

oh, cool! so until the new update is out, if I go into the leito json and add up offset of -37 to all of them, it'll work?

1 hour ago, mushroomcap said:

oh, cool! so until the new update is out, if I go into the leito json and add up offset of -37 to all of them, it'll work?

Yes but not recommend right now because one of the things I did once the new function be ready was removed all those changes I made to my JSON Files.

Better wait because if I don't release it today, will be released on a week as top

This update come with the Animation offset Preset file. That means once the "Clean System" option be used the Animations offset will be Updated too

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Yes but not recommend right now because one of the things I did once the new function be ready was removed all those changes I made to my JSON Files.

Better wait because if I don't release it today, will be released on a week as top

This update come with the Animation offset Preset file. That means once the "Clean System" option be used the Animations offset will be Updated too

I can just reinstall the json once the update is released. No big deal

40 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Just going to throw this idea out there, when NPCs are the aggressor would it be possible for them to (chance to/ or player choose if?) force you into the nearest bed? (Even a dirty bandit might want some privacy lol)

Also, Thanks for the update.

Can be good if also include the forcing idle ( something like taking the victim for the hair and draw him to the bed) but I can't do those idles and without the idles looks odd at less you just be teleported and in that case the imagination do the rest.

That seems better for another project I working on.

Right now the Aggressor can rape you in the Bed if you are using a Mod like "Go to the Bed" and ("SexLab Adventure" or "SD plus")

6 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Can be good if also include the forcing idle ( something like taking the victim for the hair and draw him to the bed) but I can't do those idles and without the idles looks odd at less you just be teleported and in that case the imagination do the rest.

That seems better for another project I working on.

you could maybe force a crawl or bound walk animation on the PC for that? 

1 hour ago, TinyAthena said:

Hey, I have a weird problem after the sex scene, my character goes invisible and goes one way or stuck in one place.

Video:

With this version you have to use the "Clean System" for sure because the change is too big to predict what can happen if the system is not cleaned once installed and before be used. I put a clear advice on the installation assistant.

But that don't seems your problem.

Send me the Papyrus Log to get better idea.

The only time I get someone reporting something like that was because the actor for some reason was scaled to  0.1 or less. But in that case the reason never was founded and at the end the issue solve himself without any good explanation. For that I included few Log to get the Actors Scale and position after Animation ends. You can try also write on the console command:

Player.GetScale

If is right should return 1.0 with something else.

If the issue is the scale probably return something close to 0.1

In that case write on the console the next command should solve the issue:

Player.SetScale 1.0

I think the issue is related with some compatibility problem but until see the logs I can say for sure.