3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

1. I forgot include the "SubSub" Tag to the filters. That tag is the one used when more than one actor are using restrictive Devices. Thanks for let me know.

2. The "FrontCuffs" tag only exist on the DDI Animations and I not added in to my filters yet. Not sure if I do it soon.

Same happen with "Elbowbinder" Tag. Is for more tight Armbinder's and the usual Armbinder Animations put the arms bit out of the Elbowbinder.

3. Not sure what happened there but I don't remember seeing one Animation for Armbinder with two Creatures and those from FB for one Creature don't have the Armbinder tag so you need manually add it with SLATE. Are not in my ActionLog because I modify my FB JSON Animation files (Planning release it soon)

PS: I know you said Cuffs but the right tag for the FB Animations is "Armbinder" because in fact are made for Armbinder and if you are using Cuffs my filters still will show the Armbinder Animations. Of course my filters need to be more specific to use the Armbinder Animations just when the actor is Bound/Cuffed at Back but those Animations need to be Tagged as "Armbinder"

Thanks for the detailed reply. Just to clarify on number 3: I got raped by 2 horses, each of them one by one. 2 separate animations (This is how DCL rape does: pick some rapists and run them one after the other, very rarely with threesomes). The first one wasn't bound and the second was. So I guess the second bound one was just "good luck" since the filter can't tell FB's bound animation then? I will try to add them all manually and see how it goes. Thanks again!

osmelmc,  Hello hero! I noticed here that not all animations are tagged in SLATE due to the 125-point limit on the screen, and when I apply a bulk tag change, some animations are not edited, after each reset of the animation register, my action log is applied, but I still have to every time in the sexlab menu edit the list of tags that SLATE could not edit (I have a lot of animations and it takes a lot of time).

Spoiler

879559427_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.28-20_52_50_05.png.9c6ad197465a2d31b5a0df839d0c37e8.png

846524734_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.28-20_56_02_48.png.138085ea84fc5e3f49507377334fa9a8.png

in your tweaks there is "add Lesbian / FF tag to FM / Non-BJ anims" as I understand it, he adds a tag to all animations and not only to those that are shown in the menu, if yes, then you could do (script or macro, I don’t know what it’s called) which would add the FF tag to all FM/MF animations (I have a sos addon for women) or tell me how I can do this.

Question from a SE user (using the latest SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 13 for SE)

I understand your tweaks for Aroused Creatures are compatilble with SE? Is that correct?

I find two files in the downloads:

• SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 13 Tweak(20200123).7z
  • SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 13 Tweak(20200309).7z

Which one should be used?

And: Since these patches are originally for LE, do I need to change anything about them if I am using SE? Or will it "Just work"?

5 hours ago, Unknown DragonX said:

Has anyone experience the fetish system being grayed out? 

I noticed that but seems to be because when you reset the Animation Registry the fetish Animations not longer exists at less until reapply the SLATE ActionLog.

That option don't allow you enable it if are not valid animation registered.

I need fix that some day.

1 hour ago, Husky1o1 said:

Question from a SE user (using the latest SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 13 for SE)

I understand your tweaks for Aroused Creatures are compatilble with SE? Is that correct?

I find two files in the downloads:

• SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 13 Tweak(20200123).7z
  • SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 13 Tweak(20200309).7z

Which one should be used?

And: Since these patches are originally for LE, do I need to change anything about them if I am using SE? Or will it "Just work"?

The same installation have both versions (LE/SE) You can use the assistant or just install it without the "Meshes" folder.

The "(20200309)" is the version date. You should use the most recent version: "20200309"

9 hours ago, xtirp8 said:

osmelmc,  Hello hero! I noticed here that not all animations are tagged in SLATE due to the 125-point limit on the screen, and when I apply a bulk tag change, some animations are not edited, after each reset of the animation register, my action log is applied, but I still have to every time in the sexlab menu edit the list of tags that SLATE could not edit (I have a lot of animations and it takes a lot of time).

Reveal hidden contents

879559427_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.28-20_52_50_05.png.9c6ad197465a2d31b5a0df839d0c37e8.png

846524734_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.28-20_56_02_48.png.138085ea84fc5e3f49507377334fa9a8.png

in your tweaks there is "add Lesbian / FF tag to FM / Non-BJ anims" as I understand it, he adds a tag to all animations and not only to those that are shown in the menu, if yes, then you could do (script or macro, I don’t know what it’s called) which would add the FF tag to all FM/MF animations (I have a sos addon for women) or tell me how I can do this.

When the ActionLog is applied all the actions there get applied at less the Animation is Disabled or Unregistered.

The AP Animations used to be Disabled at less on LE.

For other side the issue with limit 125 can be avoided using some "Animation Set" like the one you told me few times because usually don't show the Animations with the added tags once you try to load the "Animation Set" again.

I need add more "Animation Set" and enhance the old one's.

But you don't need add the FF tag on those Animations if you have the Gender Filter and the "Female Use Strapons" options Enabled both. In fact is better if you keep the Animations with penises without the FF tag.

By the way if you have a SOS add-on for females is better if you also install the "SOS SexLab Addon" because that mod allow to SexLab detect you Female Actor as Male when you have some SOS Addon like yours equipped. In that case my Utility also detect the actor as Futa and show the Futa Animations at the same time that is more flexible with the actor position when sort the actors for the current Animation.

So remove the FF tag on the Animations with penises or tagged as Straight.

4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

The same installation have both versions (LE/SE) You can use the assistant or just install it without the "Meshes" folder.

The "(20200309)" is the version date. You should use the most recent version: "20200309"

Thanks a lot, mate!

4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

But you don't need add the FF tag on those Animations if you have the Gender Filter and the "Female Use Strapons" options Enabled both. In fact is better if you keep the Animations with penises without the FF tag.

Well, I don't know, I did everything as you described and put that mod, I did everything according to the instructions and everything seems to work but the list of animations available has sharply decreased, before when choosing for example anal in a dialogue with a woman, I had a list of several pages( and without tags and with the mod only one page). I think I'd better leave it as it was. thanks for your help, anyway.

7 hours ago, xtirp8 said:

Well, I don't know, I did everything as you described and put that mod, I did everything according to the instructions and everything seems to work but the list of animations available has sharply decreased, before when choosing for example anal in a dialogue with a woman, I had a list of several pages( and without tags and with the mod only one page). I think I'd better leave it as it was. thanks for your help, anyway.

Few tips.

1. Once installed the "SOS SexLab Addon" reset the SOS wait until end and Force the Male Gender just for the SOS for females the rest should be Disabled.

2. The new SexLab CACHE speed up the process a lot but don't know when you change the Animations tags. So to be sure the cache is updated go to the "Animations Editor" page on SexLab and Disable and Enabled some Animation once you finish with add and remove Tags.

3. Disable the Gay Lesbian Filter. That filter is too extreme and let you with just few Animations at disposal.

4. To test for real use the original MatchMaker from Ashal because the dialogue and others MatchMaker usually include extra filters. If the Strapons and Gender Filter are Enabled and you test with two females without Devious Device equipped you should get 125 Animations on the list and if you are using the SOS for females you even should see Futa tagged Animations on the list. If not send me the log.

So I have the Aroused Creatures Tweak installed for SE, and I enabled the settings in the MCM. Also, I have the creature-on-creature animations from Horny Creatures installed (I think they are the only ones out there, correct?) and they are registered in SL. But still, the creatures will only prefer human NPC and not engage with each other, even through I can tell their arousal is high enough. FF and MM is allowed, both creature genders are allowed, and SL is set to not search for gender-specific animations.

Am I missing something?

19 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

So I have the Aroused Creatures Tweak installed for SE, and I enabled the settings in the MCM. Also, I have the creature-on-creature animations from Horny Creatures installed (I think they are the only ones out there, correct?) and they are registered in SL. But still, the creatures will only prefer human NPC and not engage with each other, even through I can tell their arousal is high enough. FF and MM is allowed, both creature genders are allowed, and SL is set to not search for gender-specific animations.

Am I missing something?

You need to install the original Aroused Creatures SE and override it with my tweak.

If the creature gender for the Aggressor and the Creatures Victim are settled in Both Genders should run without problem. 

Make sure you have the "Creature Victim" option enabled

If all the configuration is right the creature should try first with his own Race of the opposing Genders and next with the most close valid Victim. For that reason is better if you have some Mod for Gendered Creatures but still you can see the CxC Animations without them.

If you have the "Collard Preferred" option Enabled  the Creature will always try with the Collared Victim first.

I recommend you also Enabled the Lewd and Stamina options for the Victims those options allow the Victims rejected the Aggressor under some conditions and that way the creature can try with others.

Also you can temporary disable the human Victims to test if the CxC is right configured.

There's quite a few animations that use haybales. Would you consider adding them into the furniture list? Or... would they work with one of the already-implemented tags? Like Chair or Table?

Thanks for the many details and suggestions!

You need to install the original Aroused Creatures SE and override it with my tweak.

Sure, I had the original installed anyways.

If the creature gender for the Aggressor and the Creatures Victim are settled in Both Genders should run without problem. 

Make sure you have the "Creature Victim" option enabled

I did not find any options around "Agressor" and "Victim" ... what exactly do you mean?

If all the configuration is right the creature should try first with his own Race of the opposing Genders and next with the most close valid Victim. For that reason is better if you have some Mod for Gendered Creatures but still you can see the CxC Animations without them.

Well, the problem is; there are unfortunately very few animations for female creatures. So you end up with many of the creatures (the females) standing around idle and not participating. They won´t react if you invite them. So this is why (and most people, I guess) have turned the option "Gender-specific animation" off. So all animals can now engage. But what happens then is that the female creatures are regarded as male and you get "dry humping" as they don´t have a schlong.

If you have the male creatures select opposite gender creatures first and then the most close valid actor, chances are that the next most close is an NPC and not another creature. Maybe you can change the logic a bit here: prio 1 opposite gender creature, prio 2 same gender creature, and then prio 3 NPC or PC?

If you have the "Collard Preferred" option Enabled  the Creature will always try with the Collared Victim first.

I did in fact have that swiched on. But no NPC nearby had a collar on. Even so, I switched it off and also cleared the collar data. But this didn´t change anything.

I recommend you also Enabled the Lewd and Stamina options for the Victims those options allow the Victims rejected the Aggressor under some conditions and that way the creature can try with others.

I did that. Still they creatures would not engage with another. I have 3 dogs and one werewolf standing around, all aroused but no animations between them. I do have the respective animations actived. I can see in the log that engaments are not failing, they simply won´t even get triggered.

Also you can temporary disable the human Victims to test if the CxC is right configured.

Yes, did that. Waited 10 minutes. Nothing. ?

Okay, so I did find what you mean with Agressor and Victim. I have the "Creature" setting in either case set to "Both" of course.

But the creatures (dogs and a werewolf) will only ever engage with the NPCs. After removing all NPCs from the area, the creatures will not do anything anymore.

No matter what I do, SLAC does not find suitable actors if there only creatures, even after I made sure I spawned both male and female dogs, standing right next to them, all with an arousal of 100, it just does not regard them as suitable. In the log I get this confirmed:

[07/30/2020 - 01:11:54AM] [slac] Cloak radius 200.000015 ft/4266.660156 units
[07/30/2020 - 01:11:54AM] [slac] CenterRef [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF00221B)>]
[07/30/2020 - 01:11:54AM] [slac] IgnoredActor01 Elfie [00000014]
[07/30/2020 - 01:11:54AM] [slac] FindVictims() return 0 Actors Victims for 'Hentai Werewolf' Aggresor
[07/30/2020 - 01:11:54AM] [slac] Hentai Werewolf [FF00221B] (male) could not find anyone (30.592896 secs)

Any idea what else may be wrong? ?

PS: As a side note: If I switch off PC enagements as well as NPC engagements then the log will tell me [slac] No automated engagements permitted (PC/NPC Settings) even if if Creature engagements with Creature are switched on (on the right side).

I understand this as if the creatures are counted as NPCs, and allowing NPC engagements is the master switch so to speak. While may be technically correct (creature are NPCs afterall), I may still want to set this separately; allow creature:creature animations but no creature:human animations.

9 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

There's quite a few animations that use haybales. Would you consider adding them into the furniture list? Or... would they work with one of the already-implemented tags? Like Chair or Table?

I'm considering both choice but is not easy because the hay bales have different sizes and still I don't think in one good way of dealing with that issue.

Also noticed the Animations with tree's. I think is possible add trees too.

I already added few of the small bedroom furnitures as "BlacksmithWorkbench"

4 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

Okay, so I did find what you mean with Agressor and Victim. I have the "Creature" setting in either case set to "Both" of course.

But the creatures (dogs and a werewolf) will only ever engage with the NPCs. After removing all NPCs from the area, the creatures will not do anything anymore.

No matter what I do, SLAC does not find suitable actors if there only creatures, even after I made sure I spawned both male and female dogs, standing right next to them, all with an arousal of 100, it just does not regard them as suitable. In the log I get this confirmed:

[07/30/2020 - 01:11:54AM] [slac] Cloak radius 200.000015 ft/4266.660156 units
[07/30/2020 - 01:11:54AM] [slac] CenterRef [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF00221B)>]
[07/30/2020 - 01:11:54AM] [slac] IgnoredActor01 Elfie [00000014]
[07/30/2020 - 01:11:54AM] [slac] FindVictims() return 0 Actors Victims for 'Hentai Werewolf' Aggresor
[07/30/2020 - 01:11:54AM] [slac] Hentai Werewolf [FF00221B] (male) could not find anyone (30.592896 secs)

Any idea what else may be wrong? ?

PS: As a side note: If I switch off PC enagements as well as NPC engagements then the log will tell me [slac] No automated engagements permitted (PC/NPC Settings) even if if Creature engagements with Creature are switched on (on the right side).

I understand this as if the creatures are counted as NPCs, and allowing NPC engagements is the master switch so to speak. While may be technically correct (creature are NPCs afterall), I may still want to set this separately; allow creature:creature animations but no creature:human animations.

That scripts are too short to be sure of anything. But seems like my files are not the ones running. Are you sure all my scripts and the ESP file are overriding the others?

The FindVictim() function should return all the surrounding Actors and then test each one informing the status of the actors and the reason why was selected or ignored.

I never try disabling the NPC Victims so not sure if really work that way.

Today I haven't time to open the game for that reason I being given just general description of the options instead of the Option Name. But tomorrow I will check the mod before send you my configuration file and that way you just need import it.

PS: Not sure if I already included my Configuration Files in the installation.

I can't get the PND one to work.  I can see the MCM and stuff, but the hotkeys I set don't do anything.  I've tried resetting them and still nothing.  I even tried downgrading back to the original version.  I can activate the effects via spell, but not the hotkeys.  How do I fix this?

46 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I can't get the PND one to work.  I can see the MCM and stuff, but the hotkeys I set don't do anything, and the diaper lovers mod which depends on PND also stops working (and the MCM for that one vanished).

You can check if something is wrong in the logs but NPC quest usually is just paused waiting for the end of some specific Quests. Is annoying because until few days back I also was thinking on something broken. That comes with the original and also in the "Blush When Aroused" Mod. 

I already remove some of those conditions and add the rest to the MCM for user consulting, that way anyone can see the reason.

Good news I almost ready to release the new version.

PS: If you problem is with the player then try changing the Key and send me the log if nothing works.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

You can check if something is wrong in the logs but NPC quest usually is just paused waiting for the end of some specific Quests. Is annoying because until few days back I also was thinking on something broken. That comes with the original and also in the "Blush When Aroused" Mod. 

I already remove some of those conditions and add the rest to the MCM for user consulting, that way anyone can see the reason.

Good news I almost ready to release the new version.

PS: If you problem is with the player then try changing the Key and send me the log if nothing works.

Ok I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

I also noticed the spell only works once.  The character urinates the first time, and the second time they take the position but nothing comes out at all.  In past version I could use the hotkey as much as I wanted regardless of time.  I'm hoping for something like that.

I usually left NPCs disabled.

I also do not have Blush When Aroused installed.  I just took the blush textures and made tats out of them for use in slavetats.  The original Blush mod caused too many issues.

EDIT: Cannot find logs, unless you mean the overall papyrus logs.  But nothing specific to PND, even with debugging enabled.

Also changing the hotkey did not fix the issue.

EDIT 2: Well part of the issue could be that somehow there were TWO of the mod installed.  Trying again.  EDIT: 3 Ok so the second install of the mod seems to have been the source of my problems.  I turned all of them off, went into my game, saved, exited, turned PND on and now it works perfectly.  Even so I look forward to the update because now that it is working, I can definitely see the improvements.

3 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I also noticed the spell only works once.  The character urinates the first time, and the second time they take the position but nothing comes out at all.  In past version I could use the hotkey as much as I wanted regardless of time.  I'm hoping for something like that.

That's because the Player now also have bowel and bladder capacity so when you release it gets empty and take time to get full again. For I remember the minimal amount to allow release is around 30%. However if you try to release his needs using some Furniture or in middle of sex scene, the bowel or bladder just lost 30% top so in those situations you can release it around 4 times until get empty. 

For now the capacity is te same as for NPC so need to configure that part too.

@Husky1o1 This is my configuration file. You should see him as "Profile 2" on the "Aroused Creatures" MCM once you decompress him on your Aroused Creatures Installation folder or the Data folder in case you don't be using some Mod Manager.

This configuration need the Creatures reach some amount of arousal. So I recommend you use the "N" key on few Creatures to force the Aroused value update and keep the player Naked to make sure the Creatures get Aroused.

Make sure you "SexLab Aroused" Mod be working over the Creatures

I usually test with dogs and horses. Don't try with wild animals because at least you get the Kynea Blessings spell over you they should be tagged as "hostile"

I don't test this configuration with Warewolves or Vampire Lord's so not idea how behave.

With this configuration if the Creatures Victim don't have the minimum arousal the most probably is try to escape from the Creature Aggressor

slacSettingsProfile2.7z

7 hours ago, Aki K said:

EDIT: 3 Ok so the second install of the mod seems to have been the source of my problems.  I turned all of them off, went into my game, saved, exited, turned PND on and now it works perfectly.  Even so I look forward to the update because now that it is working, I can definitely see the improvements.

I will check tomorrow the PND Diapers since the version is old, is possible not longer be compatible.

On 7/27/2020 at 3:27 PM, osmelmc said:

What Patch. The current Strip Editor allow enough control from my point of view but if someone have something somehow better. I willing to include it.

Just show me the mod for reference.

Hallo Osmelmc, one thing i would like to see in the SL Strip tool would be the quiver. I use SSE and the quiver is not stripped by the SL. i Do not know if it is even possible. for the time beeing i have to use other mods, but they are for ether general hide, if not in fight, or for sex scenes only, but they do not work well together.